Chris and Janet, My Education cont.

Story Info
Janet takes Chris's place as my model and continues to teach.
5.5k words
4.6
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers

Saturdays are my school project days. I am finishing up a photography course and right now we are doing proper lighting techniques. The course work requires black and white studio quality photographs. I have my studio all set up and while I am waiting for Chris to show up, I am developing some film that I shot earlier during the week of some nature and still life (a fruit basket).

Just as I remove the film from the developer, Chris knocks on the door.

"Just a minute Chris."

I finish hanging the negatives to dry and open the door.

"Mrs. L, I was expecting Chris."

"Yes, she told me. She wanted to go out with her boyfriend, Brad and realized that she had promised to model for you. I told her I would model for you so she could go out with Brad. Is that okay and please call me Janet."

"Yes, that fine. It's not a very difficult assignment. I am studying lighting effects, so all you have to do is sit here as I set up the lights, take a picture or two then change the lights and take a couple more then repeat. You know I wasn't paying Chris for the time, don't you?"

"Oh, I don't need to be paid. Just tell me what I need to."

"Chris was supposed to wear an over the shoulder blouse so that I could capture the shadows on her neck and shoulders. I guess that blouse will do. White shows shadows pretty well."

"If it is a problem, we can work something out."

I have Janet sit on the stool as I get the lighting and camera set up.

I take some pictures and rearrange the lighting a couple of time. It is apparent that the blouse is not showing the shadow areas I had expected.

"Janet, do you have a blouse that is off the shoulders? I am not seeing the shadows I expected to see and therefore can't tell if the lighting is correct or not."

"Hmm, I don't have one and I wouldn't fit in Chris's blouse."

There is a twinkle in her eyes and she says, "Perhaps this will work."

Janet unbuttons the blouse and slides it off her shoulders. Then pulls the bra straps down so that her shoulders are bare.

I don't know why, but that was probably one of the most erotic things I had ever seen and I watched my fair share of porn at 18 years old. Even watching Janet undress the first time was not as erotic as the simple act of unbuttoning the blouse and pull the bra straps to the side. Nothing was exposed, but my imagination went wild. I knew what was underneath. My cock got instantly hard and Janet saw it. She had this little smile on her face.

"Ah, yes I think that will work. Let me take some pictures to be sure."

I set up the lights to create some shadows and took a couple of pictures. Then reset the lights to remove the shadows and took a few more. As I was rearranging the lighting for no shadows, Janet removed her blouse. She was sitting there in only her bra with the straps hanging down her arms. The top of the cups were pulled down just a little bit exposing some of the swells of her breasts. Chris was a B cup. Janet was a little bigger, I guess a C cup. All I know was it was hard not to stare.

It took a few seconds, but felt like an hour for me to get my act together and finish setting up the lighting. When I took the last set of pictures I told Janet that we were done. I turned off the studio lights and started to rewind the film when Janet came over to me, topless!

"Oh my God, Janet!"

"Yes?"

"God, you, your breasts, there, there, there great!"

It's funny how a guy can get so tongue tied simply by looking at a pair of tits.

"You don't like my breast?"

"No, I mean yes. I think they are great. It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you like this."

"Perhaps you were hoping for this then."

Janet puts her thumbs into the waist band of her shorts and pulls them down along with her panties. She is totally naked.

"Ah."

At this point, I am sure there is very little blood left in my head. I am dizzy and my cock is a hard as a rock. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

Janet closes the distance between us. Her arms come up around my neck. Her breast press against my chest. She wraps one leg around me, which cause her pussy to press against my cock. Then she starts kissing me. The first couple of kisses are little pecks of our lips. Then she gets a little more demanding and we kiss harder and harder. Finally her tongue invades my mouth. Her breathing starts to quicken and her hands slowly leave my neck and start to roam down my back.

My hands at first are glued to my side, but not for long. The heat from her body quickly puts mine into action. At first my hands go around her waist. The skin is so smooth and warm. Almost silky in texture. I wrap my hands around her and slide them up her back. Pulling her into me more. I can almost feel her nipples getting harder against my chest.

Janet pulls away and takes a deep breath.

"It seems one of us is a little over dressed." she says.

With that Janet pulls my t-shirt over my head and then unbuckles my belt. My jeans fall to the floor. Janet then kneels down and looks at the outline of my cock through my tighty whities. Her right hand rubs along my cock from the balls to the head of my cock and back down again. Then both hands grab the waist band and she pulls them down. My cock bounces out and the head is eye level with her when it finishes bouncing.

Janet licks her lips. From the angle that I can see her face, the look in her eyes changes. It has gone from desire to what I can only say is hunger, an overwhelming hunger.

In porn when a woman starts a blow job, she usually licks the cock all over. Maybe starting at the balls and licking up the shaft to the head, before taking the head of the cock into her mouth. Janet engulfed me. She took my cock in one swift movement and had me buried deep in her throat in one step and she didn't want to stop there. I could feel her trying to take my balls and swallow me whole.

She held me there for eternity and then just as fast I was out of her mouth and she was taking a deep breath.

The hunger was still in her eyes. She took another breath and swallowed my cock again. This time she started to slide up and down my cock. As she hit my balls she would gently bite me and then slide my cock out nibble my cock head and go back down. Her hands never stopped messaging my cock, unless it was buried down her throat. They would slide up and down and around as I slide in and out of her mouth. No man could stand this treatment for very long and she knew it.

As my cock came out of Janet's mouth she looked up to me and said, "Give me you cum."

My parents taught me to obey my elders and who was I to tell this goddess sucking my cock, no. Janet resumed her attack on my cock and within a couple of minutes, I was ready.

"Janet, I..." was all I was able to get out before I started to come. The first shot was into her mouth as just the head was in this warm, wet paradise. By the time the second pulse came, I was buried deep in her throat and she was swallowing for all she was worth. I don't know how long Janet can hold her breath, but it is more than 2 minutes.

When she finally released my cock, her face was red. She took a couple of deep breaths and sat back on her heels.

"I needed that. Are you okay?" Janet asked.

"Wow that was great. How did you do that?"

"Desire and practice. I love having a cock deep in my throat. Ever since the other day that is all I have been thinking about. But it is time for you to return the favor."

With that Janet gets up, takes my hand and goes over to the sofa.

I am not slow by any means, as she sits on the sofa and spreads her legs I know exactly what to do. Janet is more than ready. Her thighs are slick and her pussy is puffy and red. The aroma coming from her is out of this world. I am pretty sure that even a eunuch would be horny after getting a whiff of Janet.

I slowly start to lick around her pussy. Making slow circles a couple of times around. Then starting at the bottom I take my tongue and flatten it out and slide straight up to her clit. Before my tongue can finish she has her hands wrapped around my head and is jamming my face into her pussy. Her clit is in my mouth and my teeth are pressed into her. If it wasn't for being able to breathe through my nose, I would have passed out.

Slowly she lets go of my head and the tongue goes back into action. This time I am a little more prepared and as soon as she grabs my head I pull back from her so that I can continue to flick my tongue over her clit. The woman arches her back, grabs the edge of the sofa with one hand, the back of my neck with the other and pulls with both arms. Effectively pushing her pussy into my mouth. All of the sudden my mouth is filled with her cum. She is shooting stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth and just as quickly it is running down her leg and onto the floor. I look at her face and her eyes are rolled back in her head. I am pretty sure she stopped breathing as well.

Her body is violently shaking and she cry out "OH GOD!"

I am not sure how long it goes on. Every time she seems to relax a little, I flick my tongue and she goes back into spasms. Finally, after 5 or 6 times, she just collapses. I can see her breathing but she no longer response to my flicking of the tongue. My cock is so hard. I thought about fucking her, but with her out cold like this, I decide not to. I don't want to hurt her.

I am sitting on the sofa next to Janet when she returns to this world. It is a good 15 minutes before Janet opens her eyes. Her breathing is back to normal and the color in her face and her chest has returned to normal as well. The look in her eyes has changed as well. It is no long hunger or desire, it seems almost like, well, love.

Janet has been just looking into my eyes for almost 5 minutes when she realizes that my big, hard cock is bouncing on my stomach with every breath. Again her eyes change. They go from loving to mischief. She gets up and sits on my lap. At first I thought she was going to fuck me, but instead she just rubs her pussy against my cock and balls. I want so much to be inside her and all she does is rub my against her wet pussy.

I think her plan backfired on her. Like I said she had the look of mischief in her eyes. But that look changed within a couple of minutes of her rubbing against me. That look of desire came back for an instant before the hunger returned.

Janet was just about to impale herself on me when someone knocked on the door. Janet got a look of concern on her face and I was bordering on panic.

"Just a minute, I have film being developed."

Janet and I are both scrambling to get our clothes on. When Chris replies.

"Okay. Is my mom still here?"

Janet replies, "Yes Chris. It will be just a minute."

Several minutes later, we are presentable as they say. I have used an air freshener to help cover the scent and turned on the exhaust fan. Then I open the door.

I greet Chris as I open the door, "Hi, Chris. I thought you were on a date."

"I was. Brad and I broke up."

"Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry. Want to go home and talk about it?" Janet asks.

"No, mom. I broke up with him."

"You broke it off?"

"Yes. He was a jerk. I didn't realize it until the other day. Nobody has ever treated me like you." Chris says pointing at me.

I kind of wish I could have disappeared into the woodwork at that moment. But Janet had other ideas.

"What was it that Brad had problems with, hun?" Janet asked.

"All he wanted to do was get off. He didn't care about me at all. When I asked him to go down on me, he freaked out. He said only porn stars did that kind of stuff."

"I am so sorry hun."

"Yeah, me to Chris. You deserve better."

"Thank you."

With that Chris gave me a kiss. Not just any kiss, but the kiss a girl give her boyfriend. Much longer than a friend kiss. I was just about ready to react when Chris stuck her tongue in my mouth. The light kind of went on in my head if you know what I mean.

I started to kiss Chris back. When a hand reached down and started rubbing my cock. At first I thought it was Chris, but then she placed her arms around my neck and leaned into me. Her tongue was really exploring my mouth.

At that point I placed my hands on the sides of Chris's face, broke the kiss, looked into her eyes and then gently kissed her.

"Chris, there is something I need to tell you. Your mother and I have been engaged in some pretty heavy sex. She has been teaching me how to take care of a woman."

"I know. She has your cock in her hand right now and she told me about the other day. How you quote rocked her world end quote."

"Sweetheart, that was nothing compared to what he did today." Janet chimed in.

"Today?"

"Yes, something about being a model, turned me on so much."

"Mom! All you had to do was sit there. What kind of pictures were you posing for?"

"Nothing sexy, until I started unbuttoning my blouse. His cock got so hard. Then I took off the blouse and I swear he got harder and bigger still. By the time we were done I was so horny, I practically raped him."

"Why did you unbutton your blouse? This was a portrait shoot."

"He needed to see shadows on the neck and shoulders and one thing lead to another. By the time he was finished taking pictures, I just finished taking off the blouse and bra. After that I couldn't stop myself. Chris, he is so good."

"I know. The other day when he ate me, I had never felt anything so good. It was the strongest orgasm I had ever had, either with a guy or by myself."

"I know you have had dates and been active with other guys, but there are some things I want you to learn. You need to make sure that the young man you are dating is always satisfied regardless of what kind of mood you are in."

"Mom, I think I know how to make sure he is taken care of."

"Do you know how to let him know what you want?"

"Sure, I just tell him."

"That is not always the best way. Perhaps there are some things I can show you. Let's start with a simple way to say I want sex. Look him in the eyes and slowly unbutton the top two buttons of your blouse."

I am already horny and listening to these two talk as if I am not even here isn't helping any. When Chris looks at me, she has hunger in her eyes. Even though I know what is coming, it is so sexy to watch her undo the top buttons of her blouse. I just want to rip it from her body.

"See not a word has been said and his eyes are drawn to you actions. Now take one of his hands and put it on the next button."

Chris takes my right hand and places it on the fourth button down. You don't have to be a genius to know what to do. I unbutton the rest of the blouse and slide it off her shoulders and onto the floor.

"Now take one of your bra straps and slide it off your shoulder."

Chris slides her left bra strap off her shoulder.

"Good, now the other one, then unhook the bra while holding the cups to your breasts."

Chris slowly moves the right bra strap off her shoulders. Her eyes are glued to mine. I can see what is happening as well as hear Janet's instructions. The tension is building.

"Now take the bra off and cup your breasts and present them to him."

Chris presents her breasts to me. When I don't react quickly enough, she steps closer to me and lifts the breast higher. Both of my hands are drawn to her. I'm not sure if I did it or there was some unseen force moving my body. But the moment I touch her breasts, I can feel her body react. The nipples grow hard and puff up. Her breathing begins to go shallow and quicken.

"Now while he is busy playing with your breast, undo your slacks and slide them over your hips, letting them fall to the floor. Step out of them without moving away from him."

I guess Chris did as her mom said. I didn't see it. I was too busy playing with her breasts and looking into her eyes.

"Now kiss him. Press your breasts into his chest."

Chris steps into me and we begin kissing. Gently at first then increasing in tempo. Chris is the first to use her tongue. Very tentatively running it along my lips and then my teeth. As I open my mouth, her tongue invades my mouth and we begin to tongue wrestling. My hands go around her body and hold her to me. After a few minutes, my hands begin to roam. The left hand slides up to her shoulders and the right hand to her ass. She moans as I squeeze her ass, so both hands pull her into me as I message her butt.

Janet is quiet as I begin to explore Chris's body. My hands slide into Chris's panties.

Janet is sitting on the sofa and tells me to slide Chris's panties down her legs.

I decide that this is a good time to do my magic. While kissing and touching Chris, I back her to the edge of the sofa. Then I kneel down and slowly remove her panties. Chris is naked before me. I look at her face and her eyes are closed. Her breathing is pretty fast and her chest is flush.

I pull Chris down and have her sit on the sofa with her legs spread. Her pussy is wet and her lips are swollen. Her aroma is just as sweet as her mothers.

Speaking of Janet, she is naked and laying back on the sofa. Her left hand is massaging her left breast and her right hand is playing with her pussy. Gently rubbing her bush.

I return my attention to Chris. She still has her eyes closed and her hands are playing with my hair.

I slowly begin to kiss the inside of her left leg and then her right leg. Working my way towards her pussy. As I get close, I kiss a circle around her pussy. Stopping just above her clit. I stick my tongue out and continue to lick the same circle around her pussy. This time I stop at the bottom of her pussy. Then I very slowly lick up her pussy stopping on her clit. Chris inhales deeply and her hands stop playing with my hair.

I continue to repeat the licking and kissing in circles. Each time I press a little harder on her clit. Chris explodes. Her hands grab my head pulling me into her pussy. I know what is coming and make sure my mouth is around her clit. When she pulls me to her, I take my tongue and teeth and attack her clit. Her back arches, her breathing basically stops and she begins to shake uncontrollably. Then the second wave of her orgasm hits and I continue to attack her pussy.

With my right hand I reach up and slide two fingers into her pussy as I continue to lick and suck on her clit. Chris is extremely wet and my fingers slide easily into her. She is very tight and as my fingers enter her she squeezes down on them. That very act must have caused her to orgasm again, maybe twice.

Juices are streaming from Chris's pussy. They are flowing down her ass and onto the floor. I had seen on some of the porn movies that some of the women like to have their asses played with, to I take my index finger and get it nice and wet. Then I slowly run it over Chris's anus. She doesn't stop me, so I take the next step.

As my finger slides into Chris's ass, her eyes pop open, she inhales, and cums again. She is rocking and thrashing around so violently that Janet stops pleasing herself to watch.

There isn't much of a show, because at that moment Chris goes limp. She is no longer responding to my tongue on her pussy or my finger in her ass. She is out cold.

Janet is just staring at us. Since Chris is out cold, I move over to Janet and begin to eat her pussy. She was already close to orgasm and within a minute she is flooding my face.

After she came, she pushes me away.

"You are Chris's now."

I get off the floor and sit between them. Janet gets up and sits on the other side of Chris and wraps her arms around her daughter. Chris begins to come around.

First Chris looks at her mom and smiles. Then she looks at me, reaches for me and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Sweetheart that was the most fantastic thing anyone has ever done for or to me. I don't know how I can ever top that. It was so explosive that it rocked me to my soul."

rlaubert
rlaubert
30 Followers
12