Chris and Reede Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Reede..." said Sarah, her voice cracking. "You're fucking your Dad... oh, shit."

Sarah ripped her nightie off and shot up to her feet. She kicked off her panties and added to the pile of discarded nightwear on the floor, as a hand moved down to her vagina whilst the other began to play with her breasts.

Chris was stunned. He watched his daughter's arse bouncing up and down as she fucked him, his hands on her hips and her hands on top of his, whilst Sarah, a girl he had watched grow up, masturbated in front of him. The sweat caused her red hair to cling to her pretty face, a finger was buried in her pussy and she was transfixed on Reede bouncing up and down on his cock. His knees belt and he squeezed his eyes shut as he came, shooting yet more of his own semen into his daughter.

Reede purred with delight, she kept her Dad's hands pressed against her hips as he came and continued to bounce up and down. She put on a show for Sarah, throwing her head back and screaming.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Cum in me Daddy!"

On cue Sarah's knees buckled. Hearing that Mr. Andrews had cum inside his daughter sent her over the edge. She sucked in what little air she could and flopped down onto the bed, her entire body seemed to explode as the orgasm surged from head to toe. Her legs went completely, if the bed hadn't have been there she'd have crashed into the floor. Her free arm flailed about wildly and grabbed handfuls of bed sheet, and it took all the strength she could muster up to keep the other buried in her cunt. Her stomach muscles contracted and her skin felt like it was on fire. She buried her head in the sheets, muffling her yelps and whales of pleasure. Finally the shockwaves subsided and she crawled up onto the bed, lying on her side. Reede and Mr. Andrews were kissing each other now, hungrily and passionately. She could hear the slurps as their mouths mashed together. Reede told her Daddy she loved him and he said it back. Slowly Sarah got to her feet and made her way to the door. She put her hand on the light switch, but before turning it off she looked back; father and daughter had practically melded together. Reede was on top of him; her entire body except for her left leg was on top of her Dad. Her head nuzzled into his neck, both their eyes were closed and they were already drifting off into sleep.

Sarah flicked the switch, bathing the room and darkness and headed back to her friend's bedroom. She chose to sleep in the bed; Reede wouldn't need it tonight. Sarah closed her eyes whilst wrapping herself up in the quilt cover, and within moments of her head hitting the pillow she was asleep.

12