Chris Donaldson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers

First things first. Chris leaned forward and buried his nose in Justin's pubes. They were rank with yesterday's sweat and jizz, and even riper from sleep. Chris was in heaven. Even more than the day before, he marveled at the effect a man's sweaty crotch odor had on his libido. He kissed the pubes and the smelly joint between the thigh and nuts on each side. Then he licked Justin's balls. All over, including underneath. So much sweat, so fucking delicious. Smooth as a baby until you reached the taint, which got hairier again. And even muskier. Chris allowed his tongue to travel an inch toward dangerous territory, and then focused on the nuts again. Justin moaned.

Resisting the urge to fuck face, Justin contented himself with thwacking his sausage lightly on Chris forehead as he got his nuts bathed.

After a few minutes, Chris was ready for the main event. He came up for air, and smiled at Justin, taking his shaft in his left hand. He worked up some saliva, and pulled Justin's foreskin all the way back. He slowly took Justin's head in his tight, wet mouth. It swelled up at the suction, and Chris took a few moments to get used to how it filled him up so much that he needed to relax his jaw. And that was just for the head . . .

Sensing that he had limited stamina given his soreness from the night before, Chris settled on a long stroke that began with Justin's thick cock going as far down his throat as he could take, and ending with his left hand sliding up and pulling the foreskin up around the head . . . then back and forth, back and forth, nice and slow, but steady and firm. Chris was intoxicated by the frat guy's scent, and his own newfound feeling of power at controlling the pace of Justin's pleasure. Justin enjoyed the sensations, happy that he had his roommate back on his knees for the second time in less than 24 hours, and only minutes after he had protested that he didn't want to submit.

Chris quickened his pace. It dawned on him that he had a new goal - swallowing a load for the first time. He figured as long as he controlled the situation, he could figure out how to take the spew. And Justin had cum very recently - this load was likely to be manageable.

Justin grunted and gripped Chris' shoulders, resisting the urge to force his head up and down his cock. He knew he was going to blow soon, and his new cocksucker was learning FAST. He had turned the kid's resistance around in record time. This was going to be a fucking AWESOME year. The fag had a lot to learn, but every virgin does, right? And he had a whole year to teach him.

Chris' head bobbed faster and faster on Justin's girthy dick. He wasn't sure what happened when a guy came - was he supposed to keep going? Stop? How would he deal with the flow of cum? He was too horny to care. Justin's moans seemed to mean he was nearly there. Chris went up and down as fast as he could while still taking the entire length of Justin's penis at each stroke. He knew it must feel fantastic, and also he wanted to breathe in Justin's funk every time his nose got to the bottom and his roommate's sweaty pubic hair. His jaw was nearly giving out when Justin started to groan louder.

"Oh shit . . . Oh SHIT . . . FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!"

What happened next caught Chris totally off guard. He had been expecting a few spurts that would go easily down his throat. Instead, Justin clamped down on Chris' head with his hands and thighs, and his dick swelled thicker than Chris had thought possible. It pulsed and then Chris felt a flood, a fucking FLOOD of cum hit his throat and start to spill out through his mouth and nose. It was so fast and so MUCH. FUUUCKKKK. Justin stifled a yell, and Chris choked. For an instant, he thought he was going to drown with his mouth and nose both blocked with jizz, but Justin released his grip just in time, and Chris gasped and sputtered. Somehow sensing that pulling all the way off Justin's dick would be wrong, Chris widened his mouth enough to breathe, and then clamped his lips back around the head as it spasmed again and again. Justin continued to cum in buckets, and Chris, nascent cocksucking champ, took almost all of it. A bit spilled down his chin, but he swallowed as often as he could, able to taste the creamy, tangy, bleachy load as it went down. He was in heaven, his own small dick straining his shorts.

Justin's hips finally stopped bucking, and the cum flow slowed to a dribble. One last bead of juice appeared at the tip of his dickhead, which Chris lovingly licked off. Justin sighed.

"Aw fuck. I knew you weren't new to this."

Chris cleared his cum-coated throat. "That's only the second time I've ever sucked dick, man."

Justin cocked his eyebrow again, wanting to correct his roommate's familiarity, and also in disbelief.

"Don't lie to me."

"Seriously, man. Last night I was a virgin, and now I've sucked dick twice. Sure, I always wanted to, and I've watched a lot of porn, but you're my first." Chris blushed and looked anxious.

Aww, thought Justin, he really isn't shitting me. This is perfect.

"For real?"

Chris nodded.

"Then you're a natural." Justin smiled, and Chris simultaneously felt elated and miserable. A natural cocksucker? Sure, that's what he wanted, in a way, but he also wanted to feel respected. Like an artist who was good at his craft, and known for his skill, but not like some cheap slut or submissive.

Justin slid down in the chair, shoving his meat back in Chris' face.

"You get all the cum, boy?"

Chris was overcome by horniness, and his own backed-up state.

"Yeah. Was that good?"

"Yup." A warm, if patronizing smile lit Justin's face. "You did good."

"So can I jack off now?" Chris asked hopefully, humiliated that he was asking permission from his roommate, but afraid to just whip it out and take care of himself. Fuck, was he playing into Justin's hands? He was too desperate to care.

Justin laughed.

"You think you earned that, cocksucker?" Chris nodded, turning bright red. This was so fucking degrading, but his hardon would not go away, and he needed to cum more than he ever had in his life.

"Ok."

Chris brightened.

"But just like you got to suck my cock your way, you have to jack yourself my way."

Chris' face fell.

"I know you need your special lube to cum, right?" Justin smirked.

Chris was mortified. He knew he was probably the only person on the whole fucking campus who used Vaseline to masturbate, but it felt sooooo amazing.

Justin got up and bent over his filing cabinet, showing Chris his meaty ass and hairy crack. Chris caught a musky whiff of Justin's butt as well. Justin turned around with Chris' jar balanced on his palm.

"Strip."

Chris complied immediately, his relief in plain sight. He peeled off his t-shirt and shorts, tossed his flips to the side, and ripped off his bikini briefs, exposing his hairy chest and pubes, with his little four-and-a-half inch thin dick sticking out proudly.

"Kneel."

Chris got on his knees, looking up expectantly.

"That is one small dick, boy."

Chris' face got even redder.

"Not like mine, huh bitch? How do you feel, having such a small dick?"

Chris mumbled something unintelligible.

"What was that, cocksucker?"

"I'd rather have yours." Justin's thick eyebrow started to rise on his handsome face. " . . . Sir."

"That's better, boy. So you like my body, faggot?"

Chris decided to throw his dignity aside and play along.

"Yes SIR!"

"What part do you like best?"

"All of it, SIR!"

Justin smirked. "I've got great DNA. What part of my DNA do you like best, fag?"

Chris looked puzzled.

"Pick one of the letters, cocksucker. DNA."

Chris was nonplussed.

"A?" What was this about, he wondered.

Justin laughed out loud.

"A it is, butt muncher." He laughed louder. "This is the deal. You want to rub one out of your pathetic little pee-pee, so I'm gonna let you jerk off because you did a good job with my huge dick. I'll even give you a small amount of your favorite lube."

Chris smiled eagerly.

"But there's a catch. Three catches, actually."

Chris looked uncomfortable.

"First: you only have 60 seconds to cum." Chris started in disappointment, but rallied; he was so horny, he knew he could do it. "Second: you can only use your thumb and forefinger. That's probably how you jack off anyway, right?"

Chris lowered his eyes. No, he usually used a thumb and *two* fingers, but an explanation was only going to be more humiliating.

"Third: you have to sniff the part you just picked while you beat off."

"Huh?" Chris was confused.

"What happened to Sir, bitch?"

"Sorry, SIR. What do you mean, SIR?"

"I mean you have to put your fucking nose in the part of my DNA you just picked. Dick, Nuts or Ass." Chris' heart sank. "You chose 'A' fuckhead. ASS." Justin's laughter echoed in Chris' head. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.

"You ready, Chrissy?"

Naked, boned and desperate to cum, Chris knew he had no choice. He had kissed Justin's lower cheeks the night before. Hopefully this wouldn't be too much worse, and he had incentive to cum quickly this way anyway, provided he could stay hard.

"Yes Sir," he said in a low voice.

"Can't hear you, asswipe."

"Yes SIR!"

Laughing, Justin turned around, knelt on the floor and bent over so that his stomach was on his chair, his firm glutes stretched out in front of Chris' anxious face. "Hang on, let me set a timer." He grabbed his phone. "Ok, you ready?" He stuck a finger in the tub of Vaseline, and reached back to dab it on Chris' hard dick. "You have 60 seconds. GO!"

Chris looked at the muscular ass he had admired so much the day before. Justin spread his legs, and his furry crack came into view. Dark hair ran rampant up and down its length, and thickened around a tight-looking brown pucker. "50 seconds. Better get started."

Fuck it. Chris leaned forward and sniffed Justin's crack, his hand smoothing and spreading the thick lube around his thin cock. He jacked his little rod like there was no tomorrow.

"Sniff it, bitch, or I'm gonna turn around and slap your hand off that dick."

Chris shoved his face up Justin's butt and inhaled. The odor was intense - sweaty, funky, musky, acrid, very masculine and incredibly hot. Within 5 seconds, Chris was hooked. He had never imagined himself willingly sniffing a guy's ass, but he was enjoying the smell so much as he jerked his tiny dick that he inadvertently stuck his tongue out and licked Justin's crack.

"Aw shit, you little faggot, I got you now." Justin shoved his ass harder into Chris' face.

Chris had never felt so used and submissive in his life. He had thought that his emotions when sucking cock couldn't be topped, but they were nothing compared to how degraded, and yet totally hot and horned he felt when sniffing and licking Justin's ass.

Chris' hand moved like lightning, and his orgasm overpowered him. His four incher shot jet after jet of cum, and he was yelling "Yessir! Yessir!" into his roommate's asshole like a man possessed. His orgasm subsiding, he rested his tired head on Justin's upturned ass, reveling in its scent and his connection to its owner.

Justin laughed again. "25 seconds left, bitch. That might be a record. My ass got you that turned on, huh? You really are a sub. But you're a champ."

He turned around and smiled at Chris, who collapsed in a damp stupor. "Time to clean up, boy. Look at the mess you made." Chris' load had made several puddles on the dark green carpet.

Just let me lie here, Chris thought. Lie here covered in your funky scent, my dick spent, emotionally exhausted, in fleeting hog heaven before the shame sets in. Let me enjoy my humiliation at your hands, and the best orgasm I've ever had, without ever having to move on from this moment and try and reconcile it with my real life.

"Come on." Justin poked Chris' ribs repeatedly with a big, meaty toe. "You don't want to pay a fine at the end of the year because you ruined the carpet, do you?" Justin smirked, his round face settling back into condescension, his eyes hardening slightly. He never like to let his submissives get too comfortable or rest easy. Time to put this little fag to work a bit, show him that his newfound role applied to more than just sex. "I don't have any carpet cleaner, but I bet you do, little roomie."

Chris sighed. Yes, he did have carpet cleaner. He got up and went to his closet, pulled out a rag and a spot cleaner. He wiped up his cum, blotted the stains, and applied the spot remover.

Atta girl, Justin thought. You're gonna be an awesome maid before long.

"Aight, Imma go shower now. Later." Justin grabbed a towel and his toiletry bucket, and strode to the bathroom without doing much to cover his magnificent jock body. Another suitemate was in the common area. He looked up bemusedly.

"Hey man," Justin called out as he entered the bathroom. What was that dude's name? George? Rob?

Chris also needed a shower, although he wasn't sure he could ever totally wash Justin's ass scent from his face. Or if he wanted to. He found a towel, and looked around for his bucket.

Shit. He remembered he had stashed it behind a couch. He walked furtively to the common area, and turned beet red when he saw a guy sitting there. He was exactly in front of where Chris' toiletries were. Shamefacedly, Chris tightened the blue towel around his waist even further, and walked toward his suitemate.

"Hey man, I'm Chris.

"Hey. I'm Paul."

"'Scuse me a sec." Chris had to bend over the back of Paul's seat to get his bucket, getting uncomfortably close. Painfully aware of what he must smell like, he beat a hasty retreat to bathroom and ran into the second shower stall. Paul stared after him, wondering why he had left his shit in the common area. Whatever.

Chris stayed under the steaming water until it started to get cold, afraid of stepping out and having to see or talk to Justin in the bathroom. Thankfully, Justin didn't dawdle, and left, calling out, "See ya" while Chris washed his face and beard for the seventeenth time, trying to get the ass sweat out of it. Out of the shower, he overdosed on mouthwash, hoping to erase the taste of Justin's cum from his mouth. Even after four rounds, there was still a hot, bitter tickle at the back of his throat. He was going to remember this morning for a long time.

tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers
12