Chris Donaldson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark chuckled. "And yet you're hard as a rock."

"That's from you," Chris said honestly.

"Oh? That's nice. Don't move." Mark got up quickly and jogged to another room; he returned with a bottle of skin lotion. Chris had twisted his back to try and see the bruising. He couldn't see very much, and what he did see looked awful. But his dick bounced again at Mark's touch.

"This will make it feel a little better. And there's vitamin E in it, which might help the bruising go away a little faster. I don't know, boy, this was one hell of a beating." Mark rubbed Chris' ass and thighs gently with the lotion, making sure to attend to every red inch. He turned Chris to face him and spread some goop on Chris' small, shaved shaft. Chris moaned.

"Horny, huh?"

"Fuck yeah."

Mark stopped rubbing Chris' dick and stood up. "First things first," he said softly, and rubbed the rest of the lotion on Chris chest. He cupped Chris' surprised face in his hands, and said, "Hi. Nice to meet you." He kissed Chris gently on the lips.

Chris closed his eyes, momentarily frozen in time. Mark's lips felt so firm and solid on his. He kissed back, shyly at first, and then harder. He felt Mark's tongue probe at his mouth, and opened it slightly, inviting. It was a long and charged kiss. And Chris' first.

Mark smiled and put his arms around Chris' torso.

"Feels like you needed that, boy," he growled in a low voice.

"Yeah. Yes Sir. I did."

Mark could feel the smaller body sagging in his arms. He crouched down and gathered Chris up, carrying him out of the living room, into his bedroom. He laid Chris carefully on the bed, trying to make the first contact between punished ass and comforter as easy as possible.

"Roll over."

Chris obeyed, and sighed in bliss as Mark squirted more lotion on his back, butt and legs, rubbing it in with firm, strong strokes. Everything about his ass hurt right now, but it still felt amazing. He started at Mark's finger in his virgin hole.

"Easy, buddy," Mark chuckled. "I'm not going in. Just frisky. You can't blame a guy for hoping." He laid down next to Chris and kissed him again. Chris turned onto his side and they explored each other's mouths, ran their hands over chests, furry and shaved, over round asses, arms . . . this was paradise.

Chris couldn't hold out any longer, and slid his hand over Mark's uncut monster. It was fully erect and pulsing, the skin half pulled back. He stroked it slowly, learning its shape, and how it differed from the other two dicks he had touched. Much bigger than his own, of course. Bigger even than Justin's. Slimmer at the base than Justin's, but it swelled in the middle like a Greek column, and then tapered slightly to the meaty head. It was beautiful. Justin bent down to take it in his mouth, but Mark stopped him, bringing his face instead up to kiss him again.

"I think you're tuckered out, young man," he smiled after releasing Chris' lips.

"But I want to," Chris protested.

Mark kissed him again to silence him.

"Next time. I want this to be all about making you feel good." Mark didn't know what had transpired earlier, but he could guess there was a story Chris wasn't telling him. They could play Dom/sub another time. "Just let me get to know you a little bit first."

More kissing, and this time it was Mark's hand that traveled down to Chris' shaved bush and found his thin, hard cock. He squirted some more lotion on his hand, and started rubbing Chris' dick in excruciatingly slow strokes. Chris began thrusting into Mark's hand and kissed him more urgently. Mark let Chris set the pace, and then pulled back, edging him. He could tell the boy was close. More lotion, more achingly slow stroking. Harder kissing. Mark started stroking faster, and Chris laid back, letting the older man take charge. He had never had anyone jack him off before; he was in heaven. Mark slid his arm under Chris' shoulders and held him tight, simultaneously kissing him and masturbating him faster and harder. Chris' left leg started to spasm, out of his control. Mark gripped his body harder and moved his hand faster. A thin river of precum spilled out of Chris' dick. He started to groan. And then.

AAUUUUGGHHH. Mark started to laugh despite himself. A deep, animal moan came out of Chris' little body and nearly deafened Mark, and probably everyone else in the building. And it went on and on. Chris' cumshot splattered his own chest, his face, Mark's face, Mark's chest, and the guttural noise that came from deep within the boy's gut lasted a solid thirty seconds. His legs jerked again, irregularly. A few more, smaller shots of cum. The moan faded into a bass note far lower than Mark would have thought the kid could utter.

"Shit." Mark grinned. Chris opened his eyes.

"Kiss me." Mark complied, his own hardon now raging and demanding release. Chris had just enough energy to grab Mark's dick and stroke it furiously as Mark tensed up. Mark shot less noisily, but an even larger load, all over Chris' stomach and chest.

Ungghh. Ungghh. Uunnnngggggghhhh. Mark collapsed on his back.

They lay in silence for a few minutes.

"That was intense, man," Mark said. "How long has it been since you shot? A month?"

"Three days," Chris panted.

Mark smiled. "At your age, that's like a month."

Chris laughed. Fuck, this was amazing. He had needed this so badly. And now . . . this perfect, hairy, bearded, handsome fucker was leaning over him again to kiss him softly.

"Thank you, stud," Mark murmured.

"Thank YOU." Mark held him for a few minutes.

"Let's put you in the shower." He helped Chris up, and guided him to the bathroom. While he adjusted the water, Chris looked in the mirror at his ass for the first time since Mason had beaten it. Wow. Dark red was turning to purple everywhere, and it was incredibly stiff to the touch. He was going to be seeing and feeling that for a long time. He caught Mark looking at him, amused.

"Like I said, he did a number on you."

Chris grimaced as he stood under the shower, the hot water frying his butt all over again. He soaped up as Mark watched. His ass was sore, but it was strangely erotic at the same time. Christ started to get hard again.

"It's ok, I'll live."

"Yeah, I guess so." Mark slapped Chris' growing dick playfully. Chris cleaned up quickly, and stepped into the towel Mark held up for him. As he dried himself, Mark hopped in the shower to rinse the cum off himself.

Chris had never felt a towel so soft. Or so big. He luxuriated in it, taking care to dry his ass gingerly. The upside to the spanking, he thought wryly, is that I can't feel the pain in my abs anymore.

Back in the living room, he dressed quickly. Reluctant for the encounter to be over, he was nevertheless unsure what to do next; he made to leave right away so as not to impose on Mark's evening.

"Hey, what's your hurry, bud?"

"Oh, I just figured you had stuff to do. I don't want to get in your hair."

"You didn't shoot quite that far, kiddo. Close, though," Mark joked. "Have you eaten?"

"Yes," Chris lied. He was afraid of further connection - he was sure Mark would lose interest if they started talking, and he didn't want him to get bored, not yet. Maybe he'll have me back if I go now. I would only blow it over dinner.

"Oh. Ok." Mark masked his disappointment. "Headed back to campus?"

"Yeah," Chris lied again. It was fine, he had paid the lies forward with the whipping from Mason. He was covered for at least ten good ones, now. "I gotta finish that paper."

"Oh right. You were writing it last night."

"Yup. Due tomorrow." That part was true, he did need to finish it before tomorrow, but not in the dorm.

"Listen, I'd - "

"Hey, I'd really - "

They laughed.

"I'd really like to see you again," Mark said. "That was hot."

"Yeah, me too," Chris said hopefully.

"What are you up to this weekend?"

"Not sure yet," Chris answered.

"Well, you better make some time for me unless you're going back to that guy who whupped your ass."

"I'd rather see you," Chris smiled. THAT was definitely true.

"I bet," Mark laughed. "But don't think I've forgotten what we chatted about. I let you off easy this time."

"I know. Thank you."

"Hey, don't be so serious, I was only kidding. That ass will need a checkup, though. Text me when you have some time this weekend."

Chris had hoped to set up a time now, but nodded. "Definitely."

"I'll walk you out." Mark led him to the door, still wearing only the towel.

Chris put his hand on the doorknob.

"Hey." Mark turned him around, and kissed him long and hard again.

"Behave, young man."

"Yes, Sir." Chris left the condo, feeling like he was walking on air, and not even a swollen, leaden behind could weigh him down.

The rest of the evening, as he stopped at a coffeehouse to eat and finish his paper, as he drove to Pat's, making sure to arrive after she would have gone to bed, and as he got into bed himself, he remained wrapped in the euphoria of his time with Mark. This had been a day of firsts. His first kiss. His first hands-free orgasm. Jesus, that dude is a fucking god. He fell asleep imagining Mark's arms around him, imagining Mark's manly, hairy chest pressed against his shoulder blades. Paradise.