Chris Donaldson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to know the details, Sir, I'm sorry I asked."

"Huh? No, not about tonight, Chrissy. Maybe in a while we can talk about that. No. What I want to tell you is more than what happened tonight, it's something older."

Justin squeezed Chris tighter, and the eager submissive felt . . . like what? Like he wasn't the one who was always being vulnerable and over-sharing? Like his Dom needed him as bad as he needed his Dom? Realizing he was about to receive Justin's real and secret confidence, Chris felt like he was descending backward into the most perfect trust fall; not because he had something to give up or confess, but rather because he was finally trusted himself. He would catch Justin as he leapt off his cliff of macho uncertainly, and Chris would in turn be caught -not only caught, but embraced and even . . . loved?

"Ok, first off. I've talked about a girlfriend. I don't have a girlfriend."

Chris started to laugh. Justin looked at him, puzzled. Almost irritated.

"What's so funny?"

"Of course you don't, Sir. I figured that one out a long time ago."

Justin's irritation dissolved as quickly as it had arisen. Yeah, the boy was a little fresh, but still respectful.

"How did you know?"

"Oh Jesus, Justin. I'm your roommate. I swallow your cum daily. I'm a smart guy. Give me a little credit. I bought it at first, but after a while, when she never had a name, and I never met her . . ."

Justin grinned ruefully. "Ok, roomie, we all know you're quick on the uptake. That was one of the things that made the brothers so . . . I'm sorry, Chrissy." Justin had felt Chris wince. He kissed his boy reassuringly on the lips again. Chris responded with such passion that they were lost for several minutes in their tongue battle.

"Stop it," Justin wheezed, pulling his face away, "there more stuff I want to tell you. And this is the bad shit."

Chris closed his eyes, preparing for revelations of how Justin liked him, but only so much. How Justin appreciated the daily head, but would never talk to his roommate after tonight because the kid hadn't made it into SAE. How . . .

"So when I was a senior in high school . . ." Justin paused, closed his eyes, and gripped Chris tighter.

"So when I was a senior in high school, I was a dumbass jock like I am now. I had it all. And I thought I loved it. Football in the fall, baseball in the spring. Great teammates. Pussy when I wanted it. No entanglements. I was a legacy at this fine university. No trouble getting accepted, and I knew I'd be set up when I arrived."

Chris rolled his eyes. That had SO not been his high school or college application experience.

Justin, surprisingly intuitive this evening, kissed Chris' forehead. "Stay with me, roomie. I'm not trying to tell you I was so awesome." Chris looked at Justin; the jock averted his eyes, but not before Chris saw the flecks of pain.

"So it was late fall of our senior year. Football was over; we didn't make the playoffs, but it was a great team, great bros, and we were all celebrating on a Friday night. It was a party at one of the guys' house, his parents had a sweet setup with an indoor pool. We were all getting drunk and having a great time. My 18th birthday was the week before, so we were kind of celebrating that, too. And around about midnight, this dude walks in, alone."

Justin swallowed.

"He wasn't on one of the teams - he was smart and skinny and a nerd. His name was Andy. We all knew who he was, but he definitely wasn't one of us. No one knew why the fuck he was there. Who invited him? He walked in all nervous. He asked where Pete was. Turns out, one of the guys had seen him in the hall before seventh period, and invited him for a joke. But Andy took it seriously. He got the address, mapped it out, asked what time the party started, and showed up an hour after the start time. He thought he had finally made it in. But it was a fuckin' joke. Pete was upstairs humpin' some girl, and the rest of us thought, what the fuck? Just get out. One of the guys told him to get lost. Some of the girls started teasing him. Everyone in our circle already assumed he was gay, and the girls started making fun of how he acted in gym class, and imitated him talking, all lisping and shit. He wasn't like that, though. I was in gym with him, so I knew what he talked like. And we had lunch at the same time. He wasn't effeminate, and he didn't lisp. He was just shy and nerdy. You know . . . like you."

Chris cringed. Yes, that's true. But let's not put too fine a point on it, ok?

Justin kissed his roommate's forehead again, and Chris felt something wet fall on his brow. Wait . . . was that a . . .?

"So Andy said, 'there must be some mistake. It's my birthday, and Pete invited me. It's cool, I'll just find the bar.' He was trying to be so suave. He had just turned 18 that day, and thought with this fake invitation he had a ticket to the better life we had. That he could start to share it. And then shit got nasty. One of the guys started shoving him around, and a bunch of girls went after him, too. They roughed him up and pushed him out the door, laughing at him. But I felt bad. We weren't friends, and I figured he didn't know me either, but still . . . I knew he wasn't what they said, he didn't deserve what they were doing. And so I snuck out a side door and ran around to find him. Big hero, huh? Didn't stand up for him at the party, just ran around after."

Chris felt another drop on his forehead.

"Anyway, I found him. He was walking to his car. He had parked real far away, the street was so full. And I grabbed him by the shoulder, and I said, 'I'm sorry, buddy. That wasn't cool.' And he said, all scared, 'You're right, I shouldn't have come.' And I said, 'No, it wasn't you. Pete's a douche. It wasn't cool of him to invite you and not mean it.' And Andy just looked so . . . fucking . . . stricken. It was his fucking BIRTHDAY. And that asshole had tried to ruin it. I mean come on. It was his 18th birthday, he probably had other plans he ditched when he thought a popular guy had invited him to a party. And then everyone just laughed at him. I felt so fuckin' bad for him."

Justin paused again.

"Anyway, I walked him to his car. It was a shitty car. Like yours." Chris winced again; feeling it, Justin kissed Chris' tightened eyelids.

"And I was just trying to be nice, and I helped him get in and then I shut his door for him, but he didn't start the car. He just leaned forward onto the steering wheel and started sobbing. And he wasn't a fuckin' wimp, he was just emotional," Justin said passionately, remembering. "And I said, 'Bud, what's wrong? Can I help?' And he just kept fuckin' crying and I felt so bad. I walked around the car and got into the passenger seat, and I reached out, and I held him. And then all this shit came back to me. How I remembered him from junior high, when we still had a few classes together, before he got tracked into AP and I stayed with the dumbasses. And how much I had liked his personality. He was always smart and fun, always had something clever to say. And I remembered how in gym he was really unathletic, but it was so fuckin' cute how he never managed to hit a fuckin' ball. And how I had totally lost track of him for three years, but never forgotten him. How I had seen him in the halls without seeing him, but was always somehow aware he was there. And now he was 18. And I realized I admired this little dude. Me, the cool jock. Admiring the little dude everyone thought was gay. But he had skills, and smarts, and all kinds of shit about him I would never have. And he was in pain, and it was my group that had caused it. So I leaned down and kissed him."

Justin fell silent. Chris didn't know what to say.

"I was a wimp," Justin continued. "After I kissed him, I bolted out of the car and ran back to the party. But I found him online later, and I messaged him the next day. And we started to hang out. Well, way more than hang out. I was his first, and he was the first dude who blew me that I gave a shit about. And we got way beyond that. Into some deep and kinky shit, like the shit you like, Chrissy. And man, those were the best fuckin' months of my sorry life. We kept it discreet. He didn't want to be gay, he just wanted to be with me. And I was so fuckin' proud of that. We were so tight. He did everything I asked, and I took care of him. I made sure he was always ok. That no one messed with him again. And we weren't going to the same college, but we were both going to a school near here. So we wouldn't even have to travel that far to see each other. But . . ."

Justin squeezed Chris' head again.

"He really didn't want to be gay. His parents were real conservative, and he told me a couple weeks before graduation that he thought they were onto him. That they had figured out he was a cocksucker. And he got so fuckin' tense and ashamed. And then a week before we were set to walk the stage, I got a call from his half-brother, Jayson. And he told me Andy had been found with a gas generator in his car, and that he was dead. Asphyxiated. Jayson knew we were friends, we had met a few times. He found my number on Andy's desk. He wanted me to know."

Justin buried his face in Chris' dark blond hair.

"I'm so sorry, Justin. I had no idea," Chris said haltingly.

"No one knew. No one but me and Andy. And now you. And this is the thing. You remember when I . . . when I came in and saw you naked, and I was upset? Last fall?"

How could I forget, Chris thought. "Yes. I remember, Sir."

"So Andy was smooth all over. And he also had a small dick, like you. And he had blue eyes. Blonder hair than you. But when you shaved everything, all of a sudden, when I walked in, you looked just like him. And I hated you for trying to be like him. It was stupid. I was drunk. I'm sorry, Chrissy."

Chris reached out a hand and rubbed Justin's shaved head.

"It's ok, Sir."

"And so that's why I couldn't let those fuckers do this to you tonight. On your birthday. Toy with you like that. Like . . ."

Like your friends did to Andy, Chris thought. Is this all just about guilt, then?

Justin rubbed his eyes dry and looked down at Chris. Seeing the boy's pained face, he realized that he might have said too much - or said it wrong. He was not a talker by nature. He was better at doing. And so he did.

"C'mere, stud," he whispered in Chris' ear, releasing his roommate's head and lowering himself on top of his boy. He kissed Chris again passionately and without reserve, as if relinquishing all of his fears to someone who knew better how to deal with them. Chris kissed him back. Harder. And harder. Chris spread his legs and then wrapped them around Justin's ass. He felt the jock's uncut cock start to harden again as it nestled in the crease between Chris' thigh and his balls. He raised his hips, and let Justin's enormous dong drop to the mattress, then lowered his crack onto the massive rod. Legs still wrapped around Justin's solid butt, he rubbed himself over his roommate's now throbbing cock, grinding his ass onto Justin's trapped hardon.

"You want me inside you, boy?" Justin growled.

"Yes Sir!" They both wanted to leave the awkward moment produced by Justin's story, but preserve the connection they had just deepened. The best way to do that was sex. And there was only one thing left that they had never done.

"Then you better get my dick wet for your hole." Justin rolled over onto his back, and with one of his meaty hands guided Chris' head down to his large shaft. The foreskin was half retracted over the huge head, and Chris eagerly sniffed the jock's manly sweat odor before taking the head in his mouth and darting his tongue under the hood.

"Fuck yeah, Chrissy, you do that better than anyone," Justin purred.

Chris gobbled the head in his wet mouth and slid down the shaft, pumping it a bit with his left hand while he did it. He put the whole slab down this throat a few times, making sure Justin's fuck tool would be nice and wet. Plus he loved the way his roommate's tightening balls hit his nose each time he went down. The heady scent and the lack of oxygen, plus the emotions of the day, pushed Chris into an amazing, animalistic, submissive head space. He felt Justin reach around and grab his hips, lifting his slighter roommate easily so that Chris straddled Justin's chest without his mouth every leaving his dick. Justin stuck a finger in his mouth and ran it over Chris' tight pucker.

"I can't wait to get in there, boy. Are you ready to lose your cherry, roomie?"

Chris mumbled something he hoped sounded affirmative into Justin's crotch. He momentarily spun out of his groove, realizing that of course the jock thought Chris was still a virgin. Well, it had been five months since Mark had fucked him, and it had only happened once, so really, he might as well be. He continued his rhythm on Justin's cock, and moaned and hummed on the big sausage as he felt Justin lightly penetrate the outside of his hole with a wet finger.

"Fuck, that puck is so tight, Chrissy. You're gonna squeal like a little pig when I put my massive cock in you." Justin rewet his finger and pushed it a little further in, slowly but insistently. Chris pulled up off of Justin's dick and started lapping his musky balls, trying to relax everything so that Justin could loosen him up. Justin pushed his finger further, stretching the boy's sphincter, and then he was in. Chris gasped.

"You like that don't you, roomie? My finger in your hole, opening you up. Controlling you."

"Yes, Sir."

Justin pumped his finger in and out a few times, then drew it out. Chris whined softly, and Justin chuckled.

"Miss it already, huh, champ?" Justin put two fingers in his mouth. "Shame we don't have any lube, boy."

"Yes we do, Sir," Chris murmured, "it's in my backpack."

"What?"

"I picked it up when I stopped at the dorm, Sir. Just in case."

Justin grinned broadly. "Now it's you who thinks of everything, boy." Justin slapped Chris' firm ass. "Go get it, boy." Chris scampered off the huge bed and into the living room to his bag; he found the Astroglide and brought back the tube, taking a moment in the doorway to drink in the sight of his handsome, hung and horny roommate. Justin lay on his back, legs spread, idly rubbing his huge, uncut cock, smiling sexily with his crooked grin and white teeth. The jock's shaved head glistened with a fine layer of sweat, and while his eyes looked tired, he looked as friendly, open and warm as he had appeared the first time Chris had met him. The domineering glint in the brown eyes was still here, and he spoke in a low drawl as he cocked his head. "Get back over here, roomie. Lie down next to me, face down."

Chris handed him the lube and complied. Justin pushed the boy's legs apart, and squirted a generous amount of lube on his fingers. He pushed his middle finger back into Chris' eager hole, and quickly slipped his index finger to join it.

"Ow!" Chris cried out.

"Shh, roomie, you can take it. You're a champ, Chrissy."

Justin let the two fingers sit in his boy's chute for a minute before he slowly started pumping them in and out, rotating them slightly as he went to continue stretching what would soon the receptacle for his sperm.

"Ok, Chrissy, here we go." Justin lifted Chris' hips up off the bed, and put the boy on his knees. A firm hand on his back encouraged Chris to arch it and stick his ass out. Justin slathered his engorged penis with more lube, and pulled the foreskin back. Planting a kiss on Chris' right ass cheek for good luck, Justin positioned the tip of his big dickhead at the entrance to Chris' boy pussy. "Just breathe, roomie. Relax. I'll go slow."

Justin inched his dick into Chris' hole, and the boy immediately gasped in pain.

"Shhhh, boy. You're gonna be fine. You've wanted this since you first checked out my package, bitch." Chris whimpered, but could not disagree.

Justin pushed in a little more, then grabbed Chris' hips and popped the whole head in.

"FUCK!" Chris yelled.

"Shhh," Justin consoled him again, "Don't worry, I'm not moving."

Justin let his roommate get used to the enormous head of his penis for a few minutes, rubbing the boy, circling his hand around his back, and with each circle pressing down, so that with each round Chris' chest sank further into the welcoming mattress, and Justin's cock slid a quarter inch further into Chris sweet, sweet ass.

"Ok Chrissy, I'm comin' in." Justin pushed his cock into his submissive boy's pussy as gently as he could. He did not have Mark's finesse or experience. But, Chris thought, I've wanted this for so long, I'm gonna fuckin' take it however it comes.

It came slow but steady, and didn't stop, not once, not until it was all the way in. Chris thought he was going to split apart at the seams - somehow, this was harder and more intense when it came from behind.

"FUCK, boy, you have the fucking sweetest pussy." Then, as an afterthought, "You ok?"

"Yes Sir," Chris managed to squeeze out of his compressed lungs.

"Good boy." Justin squirted some more lube on Chris' crack, and began to pull out, slowly but steadily. Chris felt relief, then panic as Justin pushed it back in, all the way. Out. In. The pull out was always slow, but the downstroke was more of a slam, and increased in intensity with each thrust. Before either of them knew it, Justin was pounding Chris with a steady rhythm.

This was a whole new sensation for the sub. Each time Justin's swollen uncut cock pushed back into Chris' tight hole, the boy thought he was going to piss a bucket. It dawned on him that his prostate was getting a nice whack on each pass, and he kept trying to relax, until at last . . .

It all clicked. Chris started to ride the feelings in his prostate, and ride Justin's cock, too. The sweaty, dominant jock started pulling out farther each time, and then slamming back in. He was turning Chris into a power bottom, and the handsome little slut was loving it. He had no idea his tight hole could accommodate this kind of assault.

"FUCK YEAH," Chris moaned, and started bucking his ass back to meet Justin's thrusts. Grinning, Justin slapped Chris' white cheeks with each push into his hole.

"Take it, bitch!" Justin yelled, shoving all 8.5 inches in harder and faster.

Chris had never felt so owned. So used. Taking it from behind made him feel like a cheap male whore. He loved it . . . but he also wanted to capitalize on his earlier intimacy with the man he knew he loved more than anyone on the planet. Without warning, he lowered his hips back onto the bed, and had Justin's dick been shorter, it would have fallen out.

"What the fuck, Chrissy? I'm so close . . . get your ass back up," Justin panted.

"I want you to give it to me face to face," Chris moaned seductively. "I want to see you when you shoot your fucking load up my ass."

Justin's eyes widened. This would be a first for him. Eye contact while fucking was not part of his vocabulary. But . . .

"Ok, bitch, but if I fall out of your ass when I turn you, I'm gonna whup it harder than . . ."

He stopped, realizing that ass-whipping referenced might be too soon. Instead of talking, he hunched forward and thrust half his dick into Chris, and then lifted the boy's torso, helping him turn while impaled.

It worked; Chris was on his back and the jock's dick never left his hole. Justin was rewarded with a triumphant smile.

"Now give it to me, Sir. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow." That's a cliché, Chris thought, but maybe it isn't. I don't know if there is a tomorrow for us. "Fuck me, Sir!!"

And Justin did. Inspired by the pressure of Chris' heels against his muscular ass, he pumped Chris' now gaping hole, thrusting from the tip to the hilt each time. Chris was in heaven. Finally, his ass was being plowed by his hot roommate. Finally. Chris reached up and gripped Justin's biceps reveling in the feel of the muscles, incredibly turned on that his hands couldn't come close to encircling them. He craned his neck up and grazed Justin's nipples with his lips, first one, then the other. Chris's little dick sprang up, now hard as a rock.