Chris Dunn Ch. 08

Story Info
Chris needs the glory hole again.
4.1k words
4.48
29.1k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work the next morning, two of her colleagues asked her about the new perfume she was wearing. It was very feminine and suited her perfectly they said. Chris remembered that she had not showered since her bath last night and that the perfume she applied this morning must be mixing with the her own fluids.

After her first appointment, she called Eve. "Sorry, I didn't call last night. I had an appointment with Alan Beal and got home sort of late."

"Oh, are you okay?" Eve knew Alan and that Chris sought his advice from time to time. A fear went through her sister that perhaps Chris was repenting of the photography idea.

"Just fine, Eve. I told Alan about the photography and he was happy for you. I think you may have a client for some of your images. Anyway, I told him about the project and that Alan and I had been your models. It was really good to talk to him," Chris explained.

"So, you're still okay with this idea, right?" Eve was still tentative.

"Absolutely, in fact I have an idea for another set. But first, why not tell me about these new clients of yours. You sounded so excited on your voice mail." Chris turned the conversation back to her sister.

"Well, they came in wanting a standard set of images, environmental portraits that told a little about who they were. As we talked, I mentioned that we could break some rules if they wanted to. I was open to all kinds of suggestions." Eve continued, "I meant it as not having formal straight-on portraits, but in each case, they asked me to tell them more. I started slowly with some safe examples. You know like a pregnant woman with no clothes on from the side showing her belly. They liked what I was saying so, I pulled out the photos we had done."

Chris was trying to contain herself. "Go on. What happened?"

"I told them I was working on a new portfolio and that I would be glad to show it to them, but it was rather risqué. And do you know what? Each of them said they wanted to see it, without hesitation." Eve was bubbling.

"So? So?" Chris encouraged her sister to tell the rest of the story.

"So, I have some appointments coming up this week. One of them includes a couple. One is a recently divorced woman and the other is a body builder getting ready for a competition."

Chris congratulated her, "Eve that is just perfect. I can't wait to hear how they all turn out."

"Well, if you wanted to, you could come up and help me. Paul has to be in Springfield for a farm show. His dad wants him to look over a new tractor." Eve was hopeful.

Chris was crestfallen. She had hoped for a chance to see her nephew again. Putting on a brave face, she responded, "I would love to, Eve. I imagine the women will like it better having another woman around to help. And the guy might like it to, huh?"

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that. I could really use the confidence that you give me. I owe you so much, Chris. This has been so liberating for me as an artist. When can you come up?" Eve sounded relieved.

"Actually, I have a several days of vacation to use yet this year. Let me cancel my appointments and be there Thursday. I can stay until the following Friday." Adding at the end, "Surely Paul will be back by then."

"Yes, honey, he is only gone for three days. He'll come back. I have some ideas I want to run by you to shoot him again. Oh, what was the idea you had for me?" Eve asked.

Chris looked at her watch and saw that she had 20 minutes before her staff meeting. She began to tell Eve about the bath and the flowers and the wine and the golden shower of pee. "Eve, it was so beautiful and sexy and freeing. I loved it. And when I looked in the mirror at myself pouring that all over me, I knew it was a winner of a photo. Imagine it in black and white with the pee in yellow."

Eve liked what she heard. "Well, you'll have to show me how you set it up when you come up."

Chris's clients the rest of the day found her to be especially relaxed and open to them. Two women who had lost the passion in their relationship were encouraged to talk about their fantasies. When one of them said she wanted to experiment more, Chris encouraged her to demonstrate instead of tell. Sheila nervously approached Jan and began to unbutton her blouse. Removing it, she unsnapped her bra and began to kiss and suck on Jan's breasts. Chris watched as Jan closed her eyes and held Sheila's head close to her. They didn't do much more than kiss, except for Sheila's insistent desire to nurse at Jan's breast.

"That looks so sweet, you two. How does it feel?" Chris asked.

Jan spoke first. "It feels sweet. It's like when we were first together."

Sheila added, "I love her tiny breasts. They are so young and perky. It makes me wish she were my little girl and I were mommy."

Chris interpreted the odd statement. "Yes, sure, Sheila. Jan's breasts are young looking and it brings out two emotions at the same time in you. First, you like the youthfulness you see and at the same time sucking on them stirs your maternal feelings. It's completely understandable. I think I have some homework for you both to do." She was happy with her creativity in reframing her client's statements.

The following hour came a man who had been wanted to see what it would be like to take a man in his mouth. He had been working with Chris for six months and trying to relax in the face of powerful sexual urges. His wife was completely supportive, but wanted him to be safe in whatever he did.

Calvin had a picture of a male model with him. He showed Chris the picture and explained why it turned him on. "Look at that cock, Chris. See how beautiful it is? It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Notice the sweep of his skin where the cock joins his stomach? And those balls are so wonderfully pendant in their bag. I can almost feel their heat."

He leaned in to show Chris the photo and pointed to the sections he was explaining. "I love how he has shaved himself. It makes him seem so clean and so big. Why is that, do you think?" He was completely unselfconscious in asking her.

"I think because he has taken such good care of such a precious package, I suppose." Chris ventured. "Have you shaved yourself as well, Cal?"

He blushed now. Chris headed him off. "Come on, Cal, we have worked too hard together for you to be embarrassed. Off with them! Show me how you have shaved." She ordered him to show her, not tell her.

He stood up and unfastened himself and began to lower his striped wool suit pants. He looked nervous, so Chris encouraged him. "Cal, this is just what we have been working on: your being completely comfortable being you. Let me see how beautiful you are."

Cal let his trousers fall to the floor. He was wearing nothing underneath. His cock and balls were bare. He reached down and lifted them for her to see. Then he turned around to give her the side view.

"Oh, Calvin, that is magnificent. Wow, how pretty. Have you done this before?" She was not going to let him retreat into shyness now.

"Well, twice. I had to the second time because it itched like hell. Then I found that I really liked the feeling, so I stopped wearing underwear." He confessed.

Chris smile at him sweetly. "Well, it is a beautiful thing to look at Cal. Very handsome and perfectly formed."

"Do you really think so, Chris. You're not just saying that, are you? You really think I am handsome and that my penis is nice?" He seemed so like a little boy wanting to be reassured.

"Yes, Cal. Very handsome indeed. I am so honored that you would show this to me. How special of you to trust me to see your most intimate parts. Thank you so much."

Cal smiled in relief. His cock did not become erect, even though she was only a foot away inspecting him. Reaching for the photo, she held it up to compare with what Cal was displaying.

"Cal, I think you might be even more handsome than this man. His cock is very nice, but it's almost too big. Yours is so well proportioned. I think this guy used a pump to make himself look so big. You are every bit as smooth and the curve of your cock is nicely subtle, whereas I think his is too pronounced." Chris was working very hard to use the immediacy of the session to drive home a lasting lesson.

It is the work she did. She took people at their most vulnerable and made them feel acceptable and whole. She had a client who used to say that she took away the "ick-factor." To her, nothing was icky. There were things that were not preferred and could be harmful, but most of what her clients brought to her had no ick-factor about them.

Cal thanked her and pulled his pants up again. He had tears in his eyes and he fastened his belt. She reached out and grabbed his shoulder. "Thank you, Cal. You do good work. Let's see how things go and we'll meet back in two weeks, okay?

Cal tried to stifle a sob and breathed deeply a few times. "Okay. That is a good plan. Thanks. I'll see you." He had been so broken by his self-loathing. Chris gave him back his self-esteem and made him proud to be a man. His wife loved him of course, but now he felt handsome as well. It was a wonderful feeling and he was deeply grateful.

As he left, Chris, realized that the light and free feeling she had was gone. She was deeply affected by Cal's pain. She had professional boundaries, of course, but she could not come that close to someone's despair, maker herself vulnerable to it, and yet be unaffected. Paul, gave her something fun and not painful to enjoy. Her clients needed her and she needed to be able to carry their burdens.

She decided to visit the glory hole again. She needed the release that the anonymous sex would provide. Looking at Cal's cock earlier, she had an overwhelming desire to hold it, even to kiss it. But she could not of course. She could however, do all that at the hotel where the glory hole was located.

She said goodbye to her colleagues and got into her car. Her mind was shifting already and she got that funny feeling between her shoulders every time she was about to experience dangerous, yet releasing sex. She drove to the hotel and slipped past the desk to the bar. She nodded to the concierge as she passed, the sign she wanted to use the room.

She ordered herself a cosmopolitan and drank it quickly. The cold alcohol helped to ease her inhibitions. She ordered a second one, but drank a bit more slowly watching the folks in the bar wondering if one of the men would be her rendezvous. Ten minutes later, Chris was passing the concierge again, this time going down the hallway past the conference rooms. There at the end of the hallway was the employee-only bathroom. It was the same place she had visited several weeks before.

She walked in and felt a rush of relief as she recognized the surroundings. The ornate frames and the tony wallpaper gave it a very upscale appearance. It was definitely not the dirty public restroom operation that so many glory holes were. This one was really sort of glorious.

Chris removed her clothing and, laying a cotton towel on it first, sat on the toilet seat. Tears came to her eyes as she began to recall the clients she had seen in the last week. Each case came clear and each it of pain or shame revealed itself again to her. She started to masturbate slowly as she remembered the men and women who had told her their stories. The angry clients were the worst because they hurt the most and often hurt others. She would carry all the sins on her shoulders and be led into the wilderness of anonymous sex to lay them all down. She was their scapegoat. It is why the church hired her at the family life center. She was the minister to the lost.

She leaned against the toilet tank and jumped when the cold porcelain touched her back. She leaned again and allowed the cold to arouse her more. She grabbed her breast and kneaded them, mashing them and then pulling them away from her chest. Her nipples began to rise slowly from the touching.

She heard a click on the other side of the wall. Forgetting earlier to take the picture down that covered the six-inch hole, Chris reached over and removed it. Light poured in from the next room. The last time, the man turned the light off so as to remain as hidden as possible. This time, she was able to see him as he moved closer to the wall.

His striped trousers told her he was a businessman, probably used to call girls or at least better than back-ally blow-jobs. He slid out of his shoes and walked closer to the hole. He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. As he came nearer, he was pulling on his cock and drawing his balls down letting their weight descend to their fullest. Something about him was familiar. He took very good care of himself. She liked it that he had shaved.

He put two fingers through the wall and invited her to touch them. Chris hooked her fingers around them and rubbed the backs with her thumb. She was a gentle person and she wanted to be gentle even with this stranger. He pulled his fingers back and put his semi-stiff penis through the hole. He managed to stand close enough that he could lift his balls through as well. His face must have been held tight against the wall to do this because his cock was not overly large. It was merely nicely proportioned. The way it joined his body was neat and efficient. His cock neither bent to the side now upward. It was just a very nice, straight penis. Nothing special except that it was so ordinary, so well hung, and so well-cared for.

Chris looked at it for a while studying it. Maybe all penises look alike, like sheep in a flock. There was something familiar though, so she kept looking. Unable to figure out what it was, she held it in her hand. The man's cock jumped at her soft touch and filled quickly to its maximum length.

The crown of his penis was smooth and the cleft seemed to be carved skillfully. The ring from his circumcision was a deep brown against the evenly colored shaft. But for the maroon head, his penis was the same color all the way to its root.

His balls were hanging low and distinct. Chris liked to see men's testicles. As a woman, they were so foreign to her as to be fascinating. She was as fascinated by them as men were by breasts. She held her hand out and weighed his balls rolling them between her fingers.

She was lost in her study and enjoying the close examination. Something was familiar about him. Unable to put her finger on the nagging thought, she instructed herself to get aroused or she would not be able to concentrate on bringing herself off or the man, either.

It was a very nice cock. She leaned in to smell it and she noticed a faint aroma of cologne. Even after a day at work, the man's pungency was muted by his cologne. She liked that complex smell. She ran her nose along his shaft and let it slide against her cheek. Holding it firmly against each eye, she felt the heat all along her cheek.

The man sighed on the other side of the wall and relaxed his stance. Her pace had calmed him too, apparently. She continued to rub his cock against her face loving the softness of his cockhead against her own skin.

She opened her mouth and took him in slowly letting the crown pry her lips apart. As it entered her mouth the ridge on his crown rubbed against the roof of her mouth and the cleft drew across her tongue. She pushed against him until he was fully in her. Then she began to suck on it. She conformed her mouth to his shape and held it there.

Tears began to fill her eyes again and thoughts of her clients came back. She took the offering the man was giving and she consumed it. It was the staff of life able to take her burdens away.

Tears splashed on her breasts and she rubbed them in. Grieving as she was for the sadness in her clients, she let her tears wash her thoughts away. She gripped the man in her mouth until her jaw ached. He moved slightly losing patience, wanting her to blow him in earnest.

Instead, Chris pulled him out and held him in her hand again. She rose up and let his cock slide against her breasts. She glided it over each globe and made small circles around her areolas, like a fat pencil coloring those centers pink. Her nipples responded to the feeling and her passion to the sight.

She began to jerk him slowly. Spitting on his cock, she mixed his own pre-cum with her saliva. With her other hand she reached down and fingered herself. She kept perfect rhythm between his cock and her twat.

As her own dew began to accumulate on her fingers, she decided she wanted him to fuck her. "Do I have a condom in my purse," she wondered. Here was a dilemma: did she break the action and look for one or change getting a disease or pregnant. Dr. Alan Beal had sternly warned about not taking unreasonable risks. It was the advice she would give her clients.

She let his cock free and kissed it quickly to let the man know she was not quitting. Her was curious about the sudden change in tempo and touch, but was patient as well. He heard her rummaging around and became a little worried that she might do something to his unprotected prick. He was vulnerable and exposed. Maybe he should pull back and look to see what she was doing.

Just as he had decided to retreat, he felt her warm mouth surround his cock again. But this time it was different. He felt a constriction down the length of his cock. It was warm and tight when he was in her mouth. Then it felt cool, but the feeling of constriction remained.

Chris had put a condom over his cock using her mouth. Rather than break the mood, he was excited and wished he could have seen it. He was replaying it in his mind when he felt her envelope his cock in a wet and slippery tunnel. He knew she had back up to the hole and that he was fucking her from behind. He was pulled into her.

He dove as far as he could. He loved how hot and wet she was. Even though he had a condom on, the feeling was a delight. He withdrew slowly and pushed in again. At first they could not coordinate their rhythm. Then she planted her ass against the wall and let him lead the dance.

She bent forward and let her breasts dangle. Her legs were spread and she leaned back against the wall, so both her hands were free. Her pussy was in direct line with the glory hole, perfect target for the cock aiming at her. She held her tits in each hand. Pulling down felt good and the blood seemed to warm them as it was drawn down by gravity and her squeezing them. Her nipples became engorged and Chris wished that she had milk to express. She thought now of Paul and how she would like to give him her breast to suckle. She would give him milk, too if she had any.

Thoughts of her clients had receded as Chris was enjoying a hot fuck. All she had to do was stay there and let him plow her. She felt no need to diddle herself, his cock was sliding well enough in and out that she knew she would have a deep vaginal orgasm.

She let it build. Ughhh...ugh...ughhhh....Mmmmm....mmmmm, she groaned now with each plunge of the man's hot cock. She wanted him to fuck her all night this way. Each stab hit the deepest parts of her vagina and rasped against her g-spot. His balls occasionally slapped against her clit, but it was his steady drilling that affected her most.

He was enjoying the actions and seemed to be quickening the pace. If she was going to orgasm, she better bear down. She did not want him to ejaculate and then stop fucking her. She pinched her nipples hard and bit her lip. She let herself become more vocal as she rose in her passion.

He was grunting on the other side of the wall. In a muffled way, she heard him telling her how good she was to fuck. How much he had wanted to fuck her all along. It hit her like a brick: It was Calvin who was fucking her! It was his cock she had complimented earlier in the day and it was his cock that was pumping into her. She was being fucked by her client.

12