Chris Plays Strip Poker Pt. 01

Story Info
Stacie tells about Chris' Adventures in Strip Poker.
6.8k words
4.51
71.1k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strip Poker 2nd game

After I posted "Chris' Photo Shoot, the Real Story" on Literotica, I got an interesting message from a reader.

Her name is Stacie and it seems that she knows Chris (and John) too. Stacie and her husband Russ are long time friends of Chris and John, and were the other two main characters in the Strip Poker story told in Chapters 5 and 6 of Shy Wife, posted by Daydreaming101.

Stacie had an interesting story about what happened after Chapter 6 when her husband Russ had been the big winner and had made Stacie make love to first Chris, and then John while Russ banged Chris twice. This is what Stacie sent me and asked me to submit to Literotica to help complete the Strip Poker story.

*****

Chris and I had been friends for a long time. I knew her long before she met John (and before I met Russ). I was always more self confident and outgoing, while she was shy and quiet. But she was always very competitive, and we competed often. Whenever it was about boys, I won. Even though she had a body that any woman would envy and a face like an angel, her lack of self confidence was a handicap she could not overcome. In the very few cases where it looked like we had an even chance to get the guy we were both after, I was always able to win by being a little (or a lot) more willing to "go farther" with the boy than Chris would.

We were always good friends, but occasionally the rivalry boiled up in the form of short but sometimes nasty spats.

After the first strip poker party I had lunch with Chris. After several martinis, we became pretty candid about how we felt about the game.

Chris apologized for letting Russ screw her. I told her that it wasn't her fault, she had lost. If anyone was to blame, it was Russ.

Chris said she understood that she had no choice, but she apologized for being such a willing partner to the sex with Russ.

"I am a little worried." Chris said in a low voice so that no one else could hear her. "I was so turned on by the feeling of being helpless and under Russ' control with no choice but to obey him. When John told me that Russ could screw me right there if he wanted to, I almost had an orgasm on the spot.

"I am definitely worried about how much I enjoyed being Russ' slave. I have never been in that situation before. I think I was more turned on when I was under Russ' control than I am with John... oh my gosh... did I just say that?"

I tried not to show any reaction to what Chris had just told me, but I had a feeling that it might turn out to be very interesting in the weeks to come if her submissive side shows itself again.

"So, How do you feel about the second strip poker party next weekend?" I asked Chris.

"I am struggling with that." Chris answered softly. "One part of me wants to play again because it was so exciting and I was so turned on. Another part wonders if this is a path to some really crazy stuff."

"Don't tell me you are going to chicken out?" I teased purposely, intending to goad her into playing. " You don't see me backing out."

"No, I am not going to back out. I am planning to study poker so I will become more of an expert and won't have to wind up as anyone's slave again. That will make it a lot less stressful."

Chris was good to her word about studying.

The next game was at our house. Russ was looking forward to, "another piece of Chris," as he put it.

We surprised John and Chris by having a 3rd couple join us for dinner. Fred and Holly were old friends of ours with less conservative natures than John and Chris, so it did not take much to talk them into playing.

Chris suddenly got cold feet and talked about backing out. When asked why, she stammered something about the risk of being naked in front of everyone and the long odds against winning that last hand when you bet yourself.

I said, "You were already naked, and more, at the first game. This is not likely to involve anything you haven't experienced already. Plus, you said you have been studying poker and are a lot more likely to win this time."

"True," Chris responded, appearing to be deep in thought, "I have been studying, so I should win more and lose less. But the odds against winning and getting back in the game after you lose all your clothes are too high."

John offered a rule amendment to make it a little safer for players to "get back in" - If a player is naked and wants to use their body as their last bet, they will get an extra card at the end of the hand.

Everyone seemed to like the idea and after pondering it for a while, Chris decided she would to play. I am sure that she figured that her newly gained expertise would keep her out of trouble, and if she did have a run of bad luck the extra card would make it safer to gamble to get back in.

Chris did very well that night, winding up as the final winner. She treated everyone gently except me. Even though we had been friends for a very long time, Chris appeared to be angry with me because I had sex with John at the first game. Apparently Chris thought she would teach me a little lesson. After I lost all my clothes, I tried to win my way back in. I was close, but I lost to Chris whose 4 Jacks beat my full house (even the extra card did not help me then). Chris made me give blow jobs to all 3 men and had each one pull out and cum on my face. By the time all 3 were finished, I was a mess. The worst part was that Chris had brought her video camera and recorded all the action.

When I protested about the video Chris said, "I won you fair and square. I own you. I can do whatever I want."

The rest of the players agreed and I had to accept my fate. After a few hands, when all three men had time to recover from shooting their loads, Chris asked them if they would like a chance to fuck her slave. I asked Chris not to make me do it, but she was still in a vengeful mood and ignored my pleas. When the guys all said yes, Chris set ground rules... the guys were to take turns. Each would masturbate until he was almost ready to cum and then would enter me and cum as quickly as possible, giving only themselves pleasure and not bringing me to orgasm. First Russ, my husband, then John, and finally Fred quickly pleasured themselves as Chris again took video of the whole thing, including me begging for an orgasm after Fred finished... it was quite an embarrassing scene for me.

During the evening the extra card worked well as every other time players bet themselves to get back in the game, the extra card helped them win and get some clothes.

Toward the end of the evening Chris mentioned that the extra card had helped and speculated that for future games it would be a lot safer to bet herself to try to get back in. It seemed to make an impression on her.

John was disappointed because he did not get to see Chris have sex with another man... or even naked for that matter because she had won. But he did appear to enjoy cumming on and inside me again.

3rd Strip Poker game

After her success in the 2nd game, Chris was looking forward to the 3rd game of strip poker, confident of her expertise, and having studied even more about how to win at poker.

The 3rd game was at Fred and Holly's, planned for the following Friday night. John was to be out of town all week, arriving back Friday afternoon, just in time to join us.

I got a call from Holly at about 5:00 to tell me that Chris and John were not coming because John's flight had been delayed. I was really disappointed with that because I was planning for revenge on Chris for what she had done to me at the last game.

"Let me talk to Chris," I told Holly. "I will call you back."

I called Chris. "Chris, Why don't you come alone, there no need to ruin your evening too."

Chris hesitated for a minute and said, "I am not coming to a party where we play strip poker without my husband there with me."

"I understand Chris. A least come for dinner. Holly said Fred is making his famous salmon steaks and his super dry martinis. We can play other games tonight instead of poker, or you can go home after dinner if we decide to play poker.

Chris thought it over and agreed to come for dinner... just dinner.

I made sure to be there when Chris arrived at the party, and I met her at the door with a large martini.

"So sorry that John can't be here. Lets have enough fun tonight to make up for his absence." We toasted John and drained our glasses. Chris said she need a "pick me up" to help deal with the disappointment. I replaced Chris' empty glass with a full one and led her into the house.

I introduced her to Fred's step brother, Lance, who had surprised Fred and Holly by coming into town. Lance was young and handsome and had a strangely confident way about him.

Holly sat Lance next to Chris, in John's seat at dinner, and they shared small talk as I made sure to keep Chris' glass full.

After dinner, Chris said she was going to leave. I told her that we would pick another game to play so she would not have to face playing strip poker without her husband there. I added that with the new expertise she showed at the second party, it would be easier for the rest of us to win if she left.

When it came time to select a game, we could not agree on what to play and strip poker came up again. I said that Chris was not going to stay if we played strip poker and everyone chimed in that was not fair after the way she had won the last time and got to see everyone else naked... and more.

"Hey, that's right," I added. "someone gave me a pretty hard time last game. I will only support Chris playing if she promises to go much easier on me this time."

Chris hesitated for a long time, not knowing what to stay.

Sensing a chance to have his way with Chris again, Russ set a trap with, "Come on Chris, promise to go easy on Stacie so you can play."

Chris fell for the trap and said, "Well, I guess... Ok, I will go easier on Stacie than last time."

...

The poker game could not have gone worse for Chris. Here is how the evening went;

They reviewed the rules before starting

Each player started out with 10 items of clothing, identified as different items for each person depending on what they were wearing.

Each player had to ante 1 piece of clothing at the beginning and 1 item at the end if they stayed in the hand to the end.

That meant that they could limit their loss to one piece of clothing if they had bad cards, but if they folded every hand, they would still lose all of their clothes eventually.

Items that were wagered on a hand were not given up until after the hand was over.

I won the first hand, the second was won by Holly, the third by Russ, and the 4th by Lance

That left Fred and Chris as the only non winners, Chris had folded 2 hands, thanks to her recently acquired poker knowledge, so she had 4 items of clothing left,

Fred had also folded bad hands twice and also had 4 items left.

Both got good cards on the 5th hand and found themselves in a battle with Holly who also thought she had a good hand. Everyone else had dropped out.

Chris was relieved because she thought her 3 Kings would win and that would get her a bunch of items to keep from getting close to naked

When Fred turned up a straight, Chris was crushed, but so was Fred as Holly showed a flush

Now Fred and Chris had only 2 items of clothing. If either one did not win one of the next 2 hands, they would be naked

I dealt the next hand and chose Texas Holdem, dealing each player 2 cards. Chris appeared to be trying hard to pretend she had nothing, but I could see a sparkle in her eyes that told me she had good cards.

Next I dealt the first three up cards. First was the Ace of clubs and Chris almost jumped out of her seat, but tried hard to stay calm so as not to give away that she thinks she is a sure winner.

The second card was a 5 of clubs and the third a jack of diamonds.

I looked around and saw only one smiling face, Chris. Fred was trying to keep a straight face, but he also looks like he might be happy.

The 4th up card (the turn card) was the Ace of Diamonds.

I saw Chris grin broadly, not even trying to hide her happiness.

The fifth card (the river) was a 3 of clubs... not a very powerful card, and Chris looked tempted to just lay down her hand and claim victory... but she apparently decided to play it low key and surprise everyone. She smiled as she must have thought that that Fred would be naked very soon and not her.

Fred still has a smile on his face and says cautiously "I think this hand may be mine." as he lays down 2 jacks, giving him 3 jacks for his hand.

"From what I have heard, we are all in for a treat when Chris pays her bets and shows all us her all."

Chris decided to toy with Fred and looked shocked, sad, and worried. "Darn" she says unhappily, "I thought that by studying poker I would avoid having to show myself naked to all of you. All I have is this," and she laid down her 2 aces.

"DAMN" said Fred, knowing he was been beaten and would soon be naked as a chorus of applause goes up from most of the other players.

Chris was about to take the pot and ask for Fred's last pieces of clothing when I said "I haven't studied poker, but don't we have to look at all of the hands?"

"Sure," says Chris, "let's see them all."

Russ wound up with a pair of 7s, Lance a king high, and Holly had 2 pair, 6s and 9s.

I laid down my 2 cards and Chris, who had been a little worried, breathes a sigh of relief. I had the 2 of clubs and the 4 of clubs.

Chris says triumphantly, "I guess I get the pot and we all get to see Fred's equipment."

"Hold on there," says Russ, "I think my beautiful wife may be a better poker player than I thought." Fred arranged my 2 cards with the up cards to make a straight flush Ace - 5 of Clubs.

"That beats 4 of a kind," Lance said as Chris stares in disbelief. She took her almost full martini and gulped it down as the realization that she was about to be naked in front of this whole crowd came to her.

"How could I let you guys talk me into playing strip poker without my husband here? I should not have been so confident about my poker skills," Chris lamented,

Left with just her thin blouse and mini skirt, I could see that Chris dreaded what would happen next as she had to remove 2 (both) of the articles of clothing she had left.

One thing ran through her head , she was not going to bet her body to get back in... too risky, even with the extra card for the naked bettor.

"I guess I have to get this over with, " Chris said sadly, with her shoulders slumped and her eyes on her feet as she reached for the buttons on her blouse.

"Wait," Holly said in a loud voice. "I have a great idea for the unveiling of the first naked bodies."

"Lets have the losers get up on the hearth here so we can have a clear look at them and have them take their clothes off one at a time," Holy said with authority.

"Is that necessary?" Chris said in a pleading voice. "Aren't we going to go through enough already?"

"You won't be any more naked on the hearth than at the table. Besides, one of you is my husband, so it's not like I am being unfair. Go on get up there."

Chris lowered her head and moved to the hearth with Fred.

"Can I at least have another martini for courage?" she said.

Both "victims" were given large martini glasses. Fred grinned and sipped his while Chris drained hers in a few gulps as they stood side by side, almost touching hips and shoulders.

"To be fair to our guest, let's see the host get naked first," Holly said as though it were an order.

Fred had his pants and underwear left, and slowly unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants to the floor.

We all saw a bit of a bulge in his boxers as we heard Holly say proudly, "I think you will be surprised at what you see."

Fred slowly slid his boxers down and Chris gasped at the size of his manhood... even flacid (how could it be soft at a time like this when she was so wet she was afraid it would show?) it was huge. The boxers had slid down far enough to reveal the uncircumcised monster and it looked at least 7 inches long. It was still soft, but showed some signs of excitement.

"You may get a chance to find out tonight why one of Fred's family nicknames is #2." Holly said as she looked at Lance and winked. Lance smiled.

"Ok, time for our guest... Chris, your turn. "

Chris' hands trembled as she unbuttoned her blouse, which was so thin that it had given hints of what was underneath ever since Chris had lost her bra in the 3rd hand

A chorus of ooohs and ahs and a few catcalls filled the room as she handed the blouse to Holly who had taken on the role of MC.

"Now for what the guys have been waiting for.. the rest of Chris. Remember, no covering up."

Chris fumbled with the zipper of the skirt and had a hard time keeping her balance as she stepped out of the skirt and handed it to Holly

More catcalls and cheers.

Then we heard Russ say, "Look at Fred!"

Chris was so confused between shame and arousal that she had forgotten about Fred. She let out an audible gasp as she turned to look at Fred, who was looking at her, of course, and saw that his manhood was no longer flacid.

She could not look away as it got longer and began to rise until it stood straight forward, looking like it must be 10 inches long.

Chris stared transfixed at the growing member which was less than 3 feet from her eyes. Her mouth had dropped open and her breathing became ragged as she watched it grow.

She heard Holly say that no one would believe that Fred was called #2 without seeing proof and wondered what that meant.

Then she heard Russ say "It looks like Fred isn't the only one in love... or is it in lust?"

She looked around to see what Russ was talking about and saw that everyone was looking at her. She looked down and saw that her nipples were harder and larger than she could ever remember them, like brand new pencil erasers... long ones, and while that embarrassed her a bit, she was not shocked. Then she noticed that most of them were not looking at her breasts, they were looking lower.

She looked down and saw that her clitoris was engorged and stood out, almost like a short penis. Looking a little closer she saw that her bush glistened with her juices.

She was so mortified that she just looked down at the floor and said, "can't we just get down and get you all drinks like the rules say?"

Holly, who still appeared to be in charge, said, "Chris, we have a long time to study every part of you. The night, and the game are still young."

Fred said, "Chris can get the drinks, count me in the next hand, I am going to make a comeback."

Chris went into the kitchen where she tried to regain her composure as she poured the martinis from the huge pitcher that Fred had made up earlier, including a large one for herself, again looking for the courage to make it through the rest of the night.

She brought the drinks to the players, and must have silently cursed her nipples and clit for remaining so erect as they drew stares and comments.

Soon the hand was almost over and Fred was in the running. They were playing 5 card stud and the 5th card was about to be dealt.

When everyone had 5 cards, Holly who had a pile of clothes in front of her said, "Lets see who won"

Before she could turn up her hole card, I quickly said "Hold on there. Naked Fred gets an extra card." It seemed like the others had forgotten, and there were a few grumbles as Fred got his 6th card.

There were a lot of boos and complaints when the 6th card gave Fred the top had and he collected a pile of clothes including enough men's clothes to get himself pretty much fully dressed.

He grinned like a Cheshire cat and winked at Chris, who was now the only one in the room who was naked. Chris looked around and was shocked. Not only was she the only one naked, no one else was close to being in trouble. Her 10 pieces of clothing had wound up more or less evenly distributed among the other 5 players, and each had 2 more pieces of clothing than they had started with.

12