Chrissie a True Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie was by now pushing her pussy back onto Jason's tongue eager for more of the delightful feelings to flood her ever responding body. Her hips began to wriggle on his mouth and tongue so Jason began to lick deeper and deeper, stopping only to ensure he caused even more arousal by lengthy administrations on her clitoris. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled, her pussy was having feelings she had never experienced before. It tingled, pulsed, throbbed and a pressure built up inside her. It started deep inside her abdomen, moving slowly but determinedly towards her pussy. Jason realising what was happening stopped as quickly as he had started and Chrissie became frustrated. "NO! NO! NO!... NOT NOW!" she squealed.

Jason wanted her to cum but not just then, he crept up onto his knees and kissed his way all over her ass, and lower back. "Why'd you stop?" she asked still panting like a well exercised puppy.

**********

During this event Francis had returned to the doorway determined to put a stop to what he had seen. But as soon as he got to the door and put a hand towards the knob he lost his nerve and instead once again he began crying at the sounds he could hear from Inside Chrissie's room. The sounds were like a knife to his heart as he realised his trying to stop it would almost certainly result in another huge beating from Jason. Francis didn't know this but Jason had heard him sobbing, and knew he was watching, having caught his image in the mirror that hung near to the door.

"Tell me Chrissie why did you let me come here tonight? After all I only really met you yesterday?"

Chrissie thought for a minute and some of the regret she had first felt or was it guilt made her stammer slightly. "I...don't...I just...I?"

"well after we kissed and you know...you made me suck you off , well I wanted more of your big cock!...Fran...Francis never...well he doesn't match up to your size or indeed your lovemaking!"

"Surely that's not all!...what about your Fiancée!" Jason teased.

"He's just too much of a wimp I want a man's man, one like you that can give a girl just what she needs or wants!"

Jason grinned as he looked at the mirror on the wall that clearly showed Francis in the doorway, saw Francis start to cry, and sniggered to himself as he realised he didn't know that he, could be seen.

"Tell me what you want then Chrissie! Tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do to you!" he grunted loudly.

"I want you to fuck me till I beg you to stop!... I want to feel you fill my womb with your cum!" she cried out as Jason's fingers started to play with her pussy and her clitoris received special attention from his thumb.

This was only a minor delay in proceedings as Jason positioned her legs either side of his legs and grabbed her tits, sliding his thick cock deep inside her well lubricated pussy. Deeper and deeper he went on every thrust until he finally felt his pubic bone smash against hers. Jason was grunting loudly as he fucked her, he watched his cock slamming into her wet hole and squirts of love juice escaping from inside her as his thick cock stretched her out.

Chrissie was in heaven, her head swam with pleasure her body seemed to be constantly filled with ripple after ripple of pleasure.

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!...FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK OF YOURS!... MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKER!... MAKE ME CUMMMMM!"

Her body bucked wildly, and she screamed with pleasure as Jason's cock penetrated her to depths she had never before experienced. Jason's cock was by now almost a blur as he slammed his cock into her at an alarming rate. Riding his cock was all she wanted, the pleasure she was receiving was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her sole interest was to please her lover, the pressure feeling she had experienced before swam over her again filling her lower abdomen and her pussy.

Jason felt her pussy tighten, he withdrew one final time and thrust inwards with all his force and held her there. "OH GOD! DONT STOP! Keep pounding me PLEASE! You're so deep inside me! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'M GONNA CUM!... OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Chrissie felt as if an explosion had occurred in her stomach and exploded out through her pussy. As Jason exploded in his own orgasm with a loud yell! "Urrrrrgh! UUUUUMPH!"

Chrissie came harder than she had ever done before, the force of her orgasm resulted in floods of cum gushing, squirting out past the sides of Jason's cock. Her mind and body felt as if an electric shock had taken place they tingled and felt numb at the same time. As they lay there recovering Jason spoke to her softly.

"So do you want to be my regular girlfriend Chrissie?"

"Oh god yes PLEASE!" she groaned.

Jason looked towards the mirror, there stood Francis, red eyed, tears streaming down his face as he heard his fiancée dissolve their relationship, and the bully take the last part of his life that meant anything.

"So no fucking anyone else but me right?" Jason gloated at his victim's loss.

"I only ever want your cock Jason, only yours!" Chrissie moaned.

Jason leant in and whispered to her, look at the mirror on the wall!"

Chrissie looked and saw Francis standing there, all teary eyed and sobbing like a baby. The two of them laughed as he walked away, knowing he was finally alone.

12