Chrissie's Roommate

Story Info
College student takes ex-girlfriend's roommate.
910 words
3.99
60.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie is my ex-girlfriend. We dated for two years. I haven't spoken to her much since we broke up -- she dumped me, and I guess I never really forgave her. That's all behind me though.

Chrissie was a big part of my social circle while we were dating; my friends were her friends, and visa versa. We spent a lot of time hanging out together, and during the second year that we were dating, we alternated nights sleeping at each other's apartments.

Chrissie lived with another girl, a friend, named Julie. While Chrissie was taller, athletic, and blond, Julie was shorter, thicker, and darker, with long brown hair, and deep, brown eyes. I always found them both attractive, but back when I picked between the two, Chrissie was the one I wanted. Two years later, in the span of a single night, that all changed.

Out at a bar with friends on a Friday, I bumped into Julie out with her friends for a drink. We hadn't been seeing much of one another, and we stopped to talk for a bit. She looked fantastic. She was wearing a black tank top and tight jeans, which we riding low on her ample hips. Julie was never fat, but she had some meat on her for sure. Her breasts were pushing at the front of her shirt, and her cleavage was clearly visible.

After a few drinks, and some random conversation, we split up and rejoined our groups . . . later on though, we found each other dancing on the dance floor. Before I knew it, Julie, who had obviously had a few, was pressing her ass against my jeans, grinding slowly, and smiling devilishly. Her huge tits bobbed in rhythm as we danced, and my hands found her stomach, guiding her back against my now hard cock. She smiled over her shoulder as she pressed back against me; suddenly she snuck a hand back and clutched at my cock, but only for a second. Then as quickly as our dance began, it ended.

For the rest of the night, I could not get her out of my mind. That night, when I got home, I called Julie, even though it was already late. She answered, and as soon as she realized it was me, she invited me over. After a somewhat drunken stumble over to her apartment, I was greeted at the door by Julie, now wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Her huge tits were pressing against the front of the shirt, and she was obviously not wearing a bra anymore.

Watching TV on the couch, we started sliding closer on the couch. Before I realized what I was doing, I was reaching out and caressing her breasts. She smiled and pressed her full tits into my hands. Julie was at least a 36D, and I loved every minute of those touches. But before I knew it, my hands were moving to her neck and shoulders and she slid down onto her knees in front of me.

Sitting on the couch, I unzipped my jeans. Julie reached into my boxers and pulled out my now raging hardon. A full eight inches, it stood at attention as she freed it from the prison my pants had become. A small gasp escaped her lips as she held it, and just then, a deep moan started somewhere in my chest. She began to suck, taking the first the head, and then inch by inch, the shaft, down into her throat. It was amazing. Her head bobbed, her pony tail moving in rhythm. I began to fuck her face gently, lifting my hips to meet her sucking. I was getting closer and closer to cumming.

Suddenly, she stopped, stood, and stripped. She was now completely naked, her beautiful breasts in full view, and her round, soft ass begging for cock. She turned, and leaned across the arm of the couch, motioning for me to get behind her.

In a flash, the head of my cock was pressed against her cunt . . . gently at first, I slid in. Quickly though, I was pounding away with abandon, the sound of my nuts slapping against her filling the apartment. Again, in short order, I was ready to come. This time though, Julie beat me to it, and an incredible orgasm rocker her body. She thrashed and shoved back against my cock, driving it deep into her pussy.

As soon as she was finished (mind you, I was on the brink every moment), she pulled away from me, and lay down on her back. Pushing her tits together, she beckoned to me, and I slipped between them. Still slippery from her wetness, I slid between her breasts easily, fucking them gently, building faster and faster. My orgasm came like a train, blowing through a deserted station -- I rocked back, blowing cum all over Julie's tits and onto her face. Smiling up at me, she licked her own breasts clean of my semen, gently stroking my cock all the while. We fell asleep naked on the couch, right there in our mess. When I woke up, it was to Chrissie opening the door a few hours later, bringing home a guy she had met at the bar. Needless to say, I haven't been back to their apartment recently. But Julie's been over to visit me a few times . . .