Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers

Chrissy had started to come. Her ass was clenching. Her stomach muscles were rippling and her toes were curling. Jessica drove the dildo in to the hilt and Ted began to come. His ass muscles clenched again and again. Thick ropes of cum filled Chrissy’s pussy. Chrissy cried, "Oh, I'm Cumming! Oh, take it out now. I feel it twitching and throbbing. Oh Ted, you are shooting cum in me. It is so hot. Oh, you are going to make a baby-y! Mommy-y, make him pull it out. Don't let him f-fuck a baby-y in my tummy. Oh, Mommy-y he is f-fucking a baby in me!"

Jessica could see cum foam out of Chrissy's pussy around Ted's softening cock and said, "Chrissy baby, I couldn't make him pull out. His cock was in your pussy too deep. I tried to distract him by pushing the dildo all the way into his ass but that didn't work either. He certainly did fuck you good and fill you with cum. We may have a new grandchild in 9 months. Here, let me put a pillow under your ass so all that cum doesn't leak out onto our bed. Pull your cock out and move, Ted, so that I can elevate Chrissy's ass." Jessica pulled the dildo out of Ted's ass and he rolled over onto his back after giving Chrissy a deep French kiss. Looking at Chrissy's red, sloppy, stretched pussy Jessica said, "Chrissy, baby, you just lay back and rest for a few minutes. I can see what that big thick cock did to your little pussy. Keep your feet up so that cum does not run out on the bed. I don't want to have to change the sheets. I'll have to clean Ted's cock so he does not make a mess either. Chrissy, watch how I clean his cock." Jessica turned to Ted and got between his legs. She took his soft cock and put the head between her oval lips. She took all of his cock into her mouth and laved it with her tongue.

“Ummmm, I like the taste of cum and pussy juice.”

Chrissy was aghast, "Mommy, you are sucking his c-cock! Shouldn't you use a wash cloth? It has cum on it. Isn't that gross? Mommy, do you really like the taste of my cunny juices on his cock? If you keep doing that his c-cock will get hard again and Ted will want to f-fuck again! We don't need any more f-fucking....Do we?" Ted groaned and his pelvis began to undulate. Jessica was using her tongue on the underside of Ted’s cock in the sensitive spot just below the head. She knew how to stiffen a cock.

"Mrs. Thompson, if you turn around with your ass toward me I can give your wet pussy some attention while you suck my cock. Would you like that?" Jessica immediately moved up and swung her leg over Ted's chest, straddling him and exposing her pussy to Ted's mouth and tongue. She went back to work on his slowly hardening cock.

Chrissy exclaimed, "Mommy, I can see your cunny. It is all red and wet. Is that your clit sticking out? It looks like a little 'dicky'. Oh, Ted is going to lick your cunny. Ted Baxter, don't do that to my mother! Ted, take your tongue out of my mother's cunny. Ted, you are so-o-o b-a-a-a-d-d-d. Don't suck on Mom's clit like that. Can't you see it is making her hunch? Oh Mom, he is going to make you like it just like he did me. Oh, I know he is going to f-fuck you just like he did me. You better make him stop now."

Jessica whimpered, “Oh God, eat me, please eat me”, and her pelvis began to hunch more rapidly down onto Ted's face. Chrissy could hear the wet slurping sounds as Ted reamed her mother's pussy with his tongue. Jessica was losing control and Ted's cock was getting hard as a shovel handle. Jessica desperately wanted to get fucked too but she knew there was some risk involved. Bill, Chrissy's father, had a vasectomy so she did not have to worry about being on the pill. She was not protected but she wanted to feel this big cock so badly. She wondered if she could trust Ted and decided 'No' she could not. Perhaps she could get on top so that she could control the action.

"Ted baby, I want you to fuck me just the way you fucked Chrissy. But you can't cum in me because I am not protected. I will get on top so you won't have to worry about 'pulling out'."

"Chrissy said, "I'm going to help just the way you helped when Ted f-fucked me...Is that OK, Mom?"

"I suppose so. What are you going to do?"

"Mom, just leave that to me." Jessica turned and straddled Ted's groin. Chrissy got the lube and the dildo and moved behind her mother. Jessica lowered her pussy slowly onto Ted's cock until she was fully impaled.

"My God Ted, I've never felt a cock like this. It feels like it's in my throat." She leaned forward kissed Ted and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Chrissy felt where Ted's cock was buried in her mother and then spread her mother's ass cheeks. She put a dollop of lube on her finger and began to rub it into her mother's anus. When she popped her finger into Jessica's ass Jessica began to grind on Ted's cock. "God Chrissy, what are you doing? You shouldn't finger your mother's ass." Chrissy pushed her finger all the way in and began to slip it in and out. Then she pulled her finger out and replaced it with the ribbed dildo. Jessica just groaned, "Unnghhh" and began to fuck up and down on Ted's cock in long slow strokes. "Ted baby, I'm going to give you the fucking of your life....unghhh....Chrissy baby you are fucking my ass so good. It is making my pussy tingle and makes me want to squeeze Ted's cock. Can you feel me squeeze, Ted?” Ted began to rock his pelvis upward driving his cock into Jessica's pussy. The sounds of fucking filled the room. Jessica knew that she wanted to come first so she could lift off Ted and help him come outside her pussy. After a few minutes she knew she was getting close. The double fucking from the dildo in her ass and the cock in her pussy soon had her on the edge. "Oh baby, I'm going to com-m-m! Oh I'm com-m-ing!" Her pelvis hunched down, her stomach rippled, her pussy clenched, her ass clenched and her toes curled. Just at that moment Ted clenched his ass driving his cock into Jessica and injecting her with cum. He grabbed Jessica's ass cheeks and pulled her down firmly on his erupting cock. Chrissy pushed the dildo into her mother's ass to the hilt and held it which also prevented Jessica from lifting off of Ted's cock. "Oh God I feel it throbbing. It is squirting in me. Oh take it out. Pull it out. Don't cum in me please! Don't fuck a baby in me! You were just supposed to fuck a baby into Chrissy. Don't get me pregnant. I can't have a baby-y-y! Oh, it's twitching. Oh, pull it out of my ass, please baby! I can't stop com-m-m-ing! Chrissy, help me baby, he is fucking a baby into my belly. Make him stop! Oh, I can't stop com-m-ing!" Finally the orgasms subsided. Chrissy pulled the dildo out and Jessica rolled off Ted onto her back totally fucked out. Her legs were obscenely splayed; her body was wet with perspiration and cum was slowly dribbling from her pussy down her ass crack. Chrissy placed a pillow under her ass so she would not get cum on the sheets.

"Mommy, Ted's cock sure does feel good doesn't it? He certainly gave you a good fucking didn't he? Your cunny is all sloppy and the lips are all stretched out of shape. Ted's cock must be a lot bigger than Daddy's. Look! Cum is running out of your cunny. Even your bottom hole is all stretched. I can see right into your bottom. Cum is running down right into your hole. Can you feel it? What will Daddy think when he finds out that you were fucked s-o-o go-o-o-d? Do you think he will still want to stick his 'dicky' into your cunny? Joey doesn't mind so maybe Daddy won't either. Sometime could you help Joey f-fuck me the way you helped Ted f-fuck me. Joey likes things in his bottom. Would you Mommy?” Jessica just moaned and whimpered unintelligibly. "Ted, I have to go home now. Remember we have a babysitter. Mom, Ted can come back and fuck you again after he takes me home. I have to go take care of little Teddy." Jessica's ass clenched and her stomach rippled at the thought of another fucking.

Ted said, "I think I will come back...if it's O K with you Mrs. Thompson? You look like your little ass has been neglected and Chrissy has it all warmed up."

Jessica's ass clenched again and her pelvis hunched. She whimpered, "Oh God, Bill has never f-fucked my ass. I don't believe I can fit your c-cock. It will s-split me. Oh Chrissy, keep Ted with you. Don't let him come back. I'm too weak and he will over power me. Don't let him come back and f-fuck my a-ass, please. Oh, please lock the door when you leave."

When Chrissy's father came home he found Jessica in about the same obscenely splayed position on the bed, exhausted and still asleep. He noticed the dried cum on Jessica's stretched pussy, as well as the redness and cum dribbling from her open anus. He wondered if there had been some mix-up in the plan to have another grand child. It was obvious that Jessica had gotten fucked in the pussy and the ass by a very large cock and was totally fucked out. Bill decided to wait until later to ask what had happened. Nine months later Chrissy had another baby boy and.......a new brother.

END

Chapter 3

Chrissy….Sister Comes To Visit by Vwrite

Chrissy has a twin sister, Janie, who is in her second year of grad school. She and Chrissy look exactly alike and I have always had a hard time identifying one from the other if they are dressed alike. It was mid-term break and Janie was coming to visit for a couple of weeks. You see Bill and Jessica, Chrissy and Janie’s parents, were in Europe for a holiday and Janie did not want to come home to an empty house. This was the first opportunity Bill and Jessica had for a holiday since Chrissy’s little brother was born. It had been difficult for Jessica having an infant at her age even though Bill had agreed to a nanny. Mariel, the nanny, and Chrissy’s little brother were staying with us while Bill and Jessica were away. With the arrival of Janie all of our bedrooms would be occupied and with three children in the house, including our two, things would be a bit chaotic. But Mariel was largely taking care of all the children. This gave Chrissy a break and it was only for a couple of weeks.

I happened to notice Janie pull into the driveway and I went out to help her with the luggage. Janie had a fresh scrubbed aura about her and looked very appealingly dressed in baggy knit shorts, university logo tee shirt and jogging shoes. Janie played field hockey which kept her in great shape. Her calf and thigh muscles were particularly firm and well defined. “Hello, Sweetness, let me help you with your things.” I gave her a big hug and a peck on the lips and began to unload the car. “My God, you have enough ‘stuff’ to go on a six-month safari.”

“Joey, you know how women are. We have to be prepared. I really appreciate being able to ‘bunk’ with you-guys for the break. I didn’t want to stay at Mom and Dad’s all alone. How are Sis and the kids? Is everyone OK?”

“Everyone is fine. Come on in and see for yourself. We have the spare room all ready.” About this time Chrissy noticed Janie’s arrival and raced out of the house squealing happily. Like virtually all twins, Chrissy and Janie were very close and mirrored each other in thought and mannerisms. Chrissy and Janie hugged and danced around giddily as I slowly made my way into the house with both hands full. Janie settled in, met Mariel, made a ‘fuss’ over the kids and she, Chrissy and I were relaxing over a beer.

Janie did not know the history about her mother’s baby and asked, “Why did Mom and Dad decide to have another baby at their age? I thought I remembered them saying that Dad had a vasectomy. What is going on with those guys?

Chrissy looked at me, down at the floor and said, “Well, it sort of was an accident.”

Janie furrowed her brow and tilted her head and said, “Accident? How could there be an accident if Dad had been clipped?”

I knew Chrissy would ultimately explain the entire matter anyway so I said, “Chrissy, you may as well tell Janie the whole story.” Being twins I knew they had no secrets and had shared everything while growing up.

Chrissy began, “Janie, you remember Ted Baxter from high school….right?

Janie said, “Ted Baxter? What does he have to do with anything? Isn’t he the guy you dated some? Wasn’t he the one who tried to mess up your honeymoon?”

Chrissy continued, “Yes, that is ‘the’ Ted Baxter. Well, about two years ago Ted invited Mom and Dad and Joey and me to dinner. Dad and Joey had a problem at the office so Mom and I were left alone with Ted. You remember how big and strong Ted is….well….he over-powered Mom and me and ‘had his way’ with us.”

Janie incredulously said, “You mean he raped both of you?”

Chrissy went further, “Well, not exactly. It is hard to explain. You see when we left the restaurant Mom wanted to drive Ted’s BMW. So Ted and I rode together in the backseat. Against my will, he kissed me a little and touched me a little and I sort of got turned on…you know? We had been drinking wine and my resistance wasn’t as strong as it should have been. Mom wanted me to be ‘nice’ to Ted so she suggested that I ‘touch’ him. Wel-l-l, he has a real-l-l-y-y big and thick…..you know…..he is well endowed. When I got his….endowment….out of his zip and began to kiss it…well my little cunny just got all wet and swollen. Ted was going to take Mom home first and she suggested that we all come in for a drink. Joey and Dad were still at the office. Mom and Dad seemed to really want Ted to…you know….f-fuck me so she suggested that we go up to the bedroom. She knew that I was fertile and she and Dad wanted another grandchild.” Janie looked strangely at me but didn’t say anything. She was fidgeting in her chair a bit. “Well, Ted got my panties off and began to kiss my cunny. The next thing I knew he had his big, thick c-c-cock sticking way up in my tummy and Mom was rubbing his…you know….bottom, making him shoot his cream inside me. While I was resting Mom began to clean off Ted’s c-c-cock…..with her mouth……and Ted began to kiss her cunny. Of course this made Ted want to…you know….f-fuck some more. The next thing I knew Mom was sitting on Ted and his c-cock was sticking way into her cunny. I was afraid his big, thick c-cock would hurt her and I tried to make it feel better by rubbing her….bottom. Well soon enough Ted was squirting his cream into Mom and she was coming so hard that she could not get off of his big, thick c-cock. She was not protected and she was impregnated just like me. Well, he just f-fucked babies into both of us.”

Janie had been listening intently as Chrissy related the story. I noticed her rubbing her thighs together. She leaned back in her chair, stretched her legs out on the ottoman and said, “Well, that is just incredible.” She looked over at me and said, “Joey, what did you and Dad think about this?” I just extended my arms, turned my palms up and looked resigned. I did notice a small damp spot forming on Janie’s shorts just below her pussy.

Somewhat later Janie received a phone call. It was Billy, a young man she had been dating at the university. Billy was coming over. Janie asked if it would be alright for Billy to ‘bunk on the sofa’ for the night. He was on his way home for the term break and did not have the money for a motel room. We said fine….what else could we say? When Billy arrived Janie gave him a big hug and a kiss and introduced him to everyone. He seemed like a very nice guy. He was long and lanky at about 6’5” tall and 190 pounds. He played a little basketball at the university and had on a university athletic department tee shirt and a pair of those baggy sateen shorts with his sneakers. He had enormous hands and feet. I would say about size 20 shoes and his hand wrapped entirely around mine when we shook hands. His complexion was a beautifully smooth, light tan. His grandfather, on his mother’s side of the family, was African-American.

After dinner we were watching a CD movie in the den. Janie and Billy were at one end of our sectional sofa and Chrissy and I were sitting at the other end of the el. Billy was slouched down with his arm around Janie and his legs askew. Chrissy kept looking over at them and she finally nudged me and with a slight nod of her head indicated that I should observe them as well. When I looked over at them Billy’s baggy shorts had shifted so you could see up the leg toward his crotch. There, hanging down the leg of his shorts, was the biggest, longest cock that I had ever seen. It was circumcised and, while soft, must have been 10” long with a head the size of a tennis ball. Obviously, Billy was not wearing any underwear and the only reason his cock didn’t show was the long baggy shorts. I knew Chrissy was getting turned on just being near a cock this big. After the movie we all turned in after getting Billy some sheets for the sofa.

Chrissy and I went to our room and Janie went to our spare room which was next to us separated by one wall. Chrissy whispered to me when we closed our door, “We’ll have to be quiet but I just have to have some ‘loving’. Look how my little cunny is all swollen and wet.” With that she slipped out of her jeans and panties; lay down on the bed and lifted her legs so that I could see her pussy. “Did you see Billy’s ‘thing’? My God, have you ever seen anything like that? Will you kiss my cunny a little?” My dick was getting hard and I kneeled down at the edge of the bed between Chrissy’s legs and began to lick her pussy. Within 5 minutes she was moaning and squirming and ready to come. I remembered that she was in her fertile period which was why she was so turned on. “Baby, baby, get a condom for your ‘dicky’ and stick it in me. I need you to stick it in now.” Her pelvis was undulating and I knew she would come as soon as I got inside her pussy. Sure enough as soon as I got my dick out, covered it with the rubber and shoved it in her pussy she began to come. This set me off and I filled the condom. “Oh baby, I needed a ‘quickie’. My cunny was just so hot and wet.” We washed up, brushed our teeth and got into bed. I was quickly asleep but I knew that chrissy had not forgotten about Billy’s big cock.

Chrissy nudged me awake a little later, “Listen Joey. What is happening?” I could hear sounds from Janie’s room and it was obvious what was happening. Billy had come to visit Janie in her room before going to sleep on the sofa. We could not sleep now and lay in bed listening.

We heard Janie say, “Oh Billy, you shouldn’t be up here. What would Joey and Chrissy think if they knew you were up here? They are in the next room…you know. Billy, don’t take your shorts off. God Billy, it’s already getting hard. Come here baby and I’ll give you some relief. Oh Billy, you don’t need to take my panties down. Oh Billy, don’t touch me like that. Oh, it feels so good when you lick my pussy. Don’t try to stick it in me…OK.”

We heard the bed squeak as Billy lay down. Then we heard him say, “Janie baby, I just need to be with you. I brought some lubricant so maybe you could rub me some and maybe we could….you know….fuck a little.” Even though Chrissy had just come I could hear her breathing shorten.

Chrissy whispered, “Is he going to f-fuck Janie with that giant cock? He will split her cunny. You better stop them. Don’t let him f-fuck her.”

I responded, “Shh, be quiet. Let’s listen to what happens.”

Billy said, “That’s good baby. Rub that Vaseline all around. God, that feels good. You are getting my cock so-o-o hard. Rub a little down on my ass…oh…that’s good baby. Suck my cock a little. Here let me rub some on your pussy.”

We heard Janie groan, “Unghh…Oh Billy, that feels so good. I love it when you finger my pussy. Unghh…Billy, don’t push your finger into my ass. Oooh!”

Billy said, “Are you ready to put it in a little?”

Janie whimpered, “I don’t know Billy…it makes me so-o-o sore….maybe just the head. My cunny wants you in but you are so big. Ah-h-h-h! Stop, don’t push anymore…just let me see if I can work the head in. God, it’s so big. Oh! The head is in. Please don’t move. Oh No! I’m going to come. Your cock is just so big. Unnnghhh! I’m com-m-m-i-n-g!”

Vwrite
Vwrite
38 Followers