Chrissy and Tara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'd be fun to try." Chrissy winked at her friend.

Tara smiled again, her hands still pressing against Chrissy's. She was dominating her friend at this moment, and Chrissy seemed to relish it. Tara climbed to face the bottom of the bed and slowly slid down on top of Chrissy. She gently pushed her legs apart and slid her tongue back along Chrissy's thighs down between her legs. Chrissy was soaked again, her lips glistening with wetness.

Chrissy moaned as she saw what Tara was doing as she moved into place. She had thought about Tara's butt and how sexy it looked as she had walked out of the gym in yoga pants. Now she wrapped her fingers around it and pulled Tara closer. Without wasting any time, Chrissy hungrily lapped her tongue over Tara's hairy pussy.

Tara could only moan into Chrissy as she felt her friend pleasuring her again. Her lips gently kissed and pulled at Chrissy's labia, her tongue massaging and catching her juices from her hole. She could feel Chrissy moaning as she was being pleasured, the vibrations of Chrissy's sounds enhancing her pleasure. She responded by gyrating softly on Chrissy's lovely pale face. Tara was enjoying the 69 with her friend and couldn't imagine the lovemaking being any better.

Chrissy moaned and worked her tongue more as Tara gyrated on her face. She felt Tara's tits on her stomach, the nipples gently rubbing on her skin, and it sent her into a frenzy. A little less than 24 hours ago she was listening to this girl masturbate in the shower, and now, she was pleasuring her in her bed! It turned Chrissy on more to have such naughty yet passionate thoughts.

Chrissy couldn't stop tonguing Tara's beautiful pussy. She closed her eyes as she focused but couldn't help but open them occasionally. The sight of Tara's voluptuous, curvy ass in her face sent a chill throughout her entire body. This girl seduced me so easily, she thought. Her tough exterior had melted like an ice cube on a summer day, and she was having the most intense experience of her life. Chrissy hoped that Tara was having that feeling as well.

Whatever inhibitions she had were a distant memory. She moved her lips and started nibbling on Tara's round asscheeks. She felt her friend respond as she felt Tara's moans on her pussy. She lovingly nibbled her ass all over, enjoying Tara's soft skin. She knew what she wanted. Chrissy dragged her tongue down along the line between Tara's asscheeks.

Tara took her mouth off of Chrissy and moaned out loudly. She felt a new sensation, one that she didn't recognize at first. Then she realized: Chrissy was licking her ass. "Oh god Chrissy, don't stop!"

Chrissy heard the encouragement from Tara and ran her tongue all over her pink hole. She never thought that she would be doing this, but she ran her tongue around Tara's anus, loving to hear the erotic sounds that indicated that she was driving her friend to new levels of pleasure. She curled her tongue and slowly pressed it against Tara's anal ring.

Tara could do nothing. The pleasure she felt was like nothing ever before. She relaxed a bit then panted harder as she tried to catch her breath. She had already climaxed again but could feel the crescendo of another orgasm. As she got hotter, she jumped again. Tara turned back to watch for just a moment. Chrissy's tongue had slid into her asshole.

Chrissy reached under Tara to rub her clit with one thumb as she tongued her friend's ass. Her friend felt extremely slippery so she darted her tongue in and out of her asshole. Tara was trembling and moaning loudly. Tara took advantage of it and leaned back, sitting on Chrissy's face. Chrissy tongued Tara deeper, eating her ass hungrily. Tara's moaning grew louder, and Chrissy knew she had again brought her friend to orgasm.

As she caught her breath, Tara crawled off of Chrissy and just laid back for a minute. Chrissy rolled over to be closer to Tara and put her arm around her waist. It was late, and Tara yawned. She had a busy day which ended much busier than she had expected.

"Oh, did I bore you," Chrissy queried with a sarcastic but humorous tone.

"No way in hell chicky! Do you realize how late it is? That was the longest lovemaking I've ever experienced."

Chrissy looked at the clock and saw that it was 2AM. She tried to remember if she had class in the morning, but she didn't care right now. She leaned over and softly kissed Tara on the lips, slipping her tongue in her mouth. Tara was an amazing kisser and knew that if she kept kissing her, it would be 6AM before they both got to sleep.

"Mmm, you are a wonderful kisser sweetie," Tara said. "I hope you're planning on spending the night, and most nights, with me."

"I'd love to stay. I can't believe we did that. You know, I've never even been with a guy, and I can't imagine it ever being more intense than that." Chrissy could not get past her feelings. It was more than just passion. She was very attracted to Tara and was thinking more about what would happen if they became a couple.

"Well, sweetie, we have many more nights to try to improve on what we did tonight." Tara laughed, but she was serious. For her, this was not a one-time event. She had crushed on Chrissy since they met, but she hesitated on asking her for more thinking that she might scare her friend away.

Tara reached down and pulled the covers up over them. They were both sleepy and in no state to have a conversation on their relationship. But it was Chrissy's boldness in saying that she enjoyed the previous night's shower experience that got this party started. And Tara, always confident, couldn't back down now.

"Chrissy, sweetie, I want to tell you something."

"Sure, honey. But if you wait too long, I may be snoring in your ear." Chrissy laughed.

Tara really loved how Chrissy had become playful with her. She broke out of her shell a bit but was still the same sexy geek that she helped on move-in day. "Well, I want to be your girl."

"And I want to be yours," came the reply. Chrissy was dozing but knew what she had said. She drifted off to sleep, her wonderful experience capped off with the sweetest sentiment that anyone could have shared with her. She was ready to tread the unknown with Tara and see where it took them both.

Tara smiled. Her desires had led to an amazing evening with a wonderful girl. It had been more erotic than any of the times that she had been with Josh, and she was hopeful that it wouldn't be the last time. She looked over at Chrissy as she started to fade to sleep. So lovely, she thought. She leaned over, wrapping her lips around hers, feeling the girl squirm just a bit as their tongues gently met. Tara was tired too but thought that good things don't always necessarily need to end. She slid under the covers and pounced on her friend, easily waking her up.

Chrissy and Tara spent the remainder of the night pleasing each other and both drifted off to sleep just as the sun breached the horizon.