Chrissy & The Bikers

Story Info
While hubby is away, Chrissy fulfills her fantasy.
11k words
4.2
202.1k
116
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her car, Chrissy looked at the row of Harleys in front of the biker bar and wondered if this was such a good idea after all. But she knew this was not the time to hesitate, and the opportunity might not come again for a long time.

"Fuck it!" she said out loud, "I need this!"

Determined now, she parked her car around the back of roadhouse and walked in.

Chrissy Easton is a beautiful, married 30-year old woman. Not only is her face lovely, but her body can turn heads. Although she's been married for four years, she has never lost her craving for new men. Before she was married she was always ready for some hot, nasty sex. Starting in college with men, she went on to do threesomes, even girls - she tried it all before she graduated. After college she continued her lusty ways, even banging three guys at once. She was twenty-six and thinking about settling down when she met Jack. They hit it off really well. The sex was great and he was very sweet to her. Jack was making a pretty decent living as a lawyer who represents small businesses, so why not give marriage a try? Wisely, she had kept him in the dark about her past. Jack thought she was a sweet innocent girl who, although she may not have been a virgin when they met, was fairly limited in her sexual experiences. She held back some of her nastier bedroom tricks for fear he might wonder where she had learned them. For example, she has never let him cum in her mouth and she has told him she won't do anal. But what they do is very hot, and he considers himself a lucky man. When she and Jack are fucking she likes to wear stiletto heels, a garter belt and stockings. He loves the way she looks in these outfits, and added to the fact that she gives great head, he thinks she's pretty wild in bed. Jack regards her as a real trophy.

For the last four years Chrissy has worked as an office manager and remained faithful to Jack, resisting her cravings for wild sex. Sometimes when she's home alone she masturbates with a vibrator and fantasizes about the kind of hot scenes she used to be into. But her desires have continued, and for the last few months she has found that she is unable to stop thinking about nasty fucking all the time.

When Jack had to go out of town for a week on a business trip, she became consumed with the idea that the only way to save her marriage was just to satisfy her needs and stop obsessing. She fought the urge for a couple of days, but it was no use.

Once she made her decision, she took her time preparing, even taking a mirror into the shower and shaving off her pubic hair. She hadn't shaved her pussy since marrying Jack, and she wasn't sure what he'd say when he saw. She could always tell him she got the urge to do something kind of kinky, which is actually true. And wild sex is so much neater without hair. Then she put on heavy makeup, false eyelashes and her best slutty outfit and went looking for a biker bar far enough away that she wouldn't run into anyone who might be recognize her.

Chrissy walked into the biker bar called "The Road Rash" and looked around. Now that she had made the decision to go on a brazen cock hunt, this was as good a place as any to get the kind of rough, hard man she was looking for. Dangerous-looking men around the room stared at her. She was dressed in a slutty stockings-and-heels outfit she has worn for her husband. Her form-fitting blouse was made of completely see-through fishnet material. Under it she was wearing a half-bra that supported the undersides of her large breasts but left the top half exposed. The bra just barely covered her long nipples, and pink half-moons of aureole showed above the lace edge of the half-cups. Her black micro skirt was stretched tight across her ass and had a slit up the side that ran almost to her waist. The bottom of the skirt ended several inches above the tops of her sheer, glossy black stockings with dark seams. The straps of her black garter belt attached to the bands with silvery metal clasps. She wore black patent platform sandals with 5-inch heels and ankle straps, and the shoes forced her to walk on tiptoes with tiny steps. Just dressing up like this made her pussy wet. As she strolled over to the bar, the rounded bare bottoms of her ass cheeks kept appearing below the skirt, naked because she was wearing a tiny thong. Her shoulder length black hair was teased out, and was a striking contrast to her light blue eyes. The whole look screamed 'I want cock and I want it now', which is why Jack loves it. As she slid onto a leather-topped bar stool and crossed her legs the skirt moved even higher, and the side slit showed the garter straps and her thigh almost up to her hip.

Within a minute a big man who looked like an outlaw biker walked over. He wore tight jeans, boots and a black tee shirt with a Harley logo. He was also openly smoking a joint.

"I hope you know what you're doing, you walk in here looking like that."

"Why, whatever do you mean?" she replied coyly.

"You know what I mean, slut. Dressed like that!"

She cocked her head and pouted.

"Don't you like my outfit? These are very special stockings, hard to find with old-fashioned seams like this."

She extended one long beautiful leg straight out, pointing her foot in the spiked heels. She bent from the waist and wrapped her long fingers around her slender ankle, slowly running her hands up the shiny black stockings to where they attached to the garter clasps at the tops of her thighs. Her long red fingertips toyed with the clasp, opening it to adjust her stocking welt and then reclipping it. He was staring at her tits, and she looked down to see that the long, hard nipple of her right breast had slipped out of the bra cup.

"Oh, my. Look at that. I seem to be coming out of my bra! Well, we want them to match, don't we?" she said as she gave a little tug to the left side, causing the stiff eraser-like nub to pop out of that cup. "There, now they match!" she said with determination, as if she had accomplished something important.

"Around here, most sluts wear rings in them," he said as he nodded at her luscious mammaries.

"Well then maybe I ought to get them pierced. What do you think?" She seemed to have no objection to being called a slut.

"Maybe I can help you out."

"Let me get back to you on that," she giggled. "Anyway, to answer your first question, I guess I do know what I'm doing coming in here dressed like this. Let me have a hit of that joint, then how about buying me a drink?"

"All right, what do you want?" he asked as he gestured to the bartender to come over.

"Well, what are you having?" as she blew out the pungent smoke.

"Double bourbon with a beer back", he said, answering her question and giving his order to the bartender at the same time.

"I'll have the same!" she said with a little shrug.

"You think you can handle it? That's a stiff drink for a lady."

"I'm no lady. And the stiffer it is the better I like it!" As she said this she glanced down at the crotch of his tight jeans. Through the material she could clearly see the bulge of his cock, its massive length snaking down his thigh. As she stared at it she saw it move, shifting as it grew. The red-tipped fingers of her left hand came up to cover her full lips as a little gasp escaped.

"Oh my, you're quite a big man, aren't you!" and she reached for her whiskey and downed it quickly, as if she might need the fortification. She chased it with a pull from the longneck beer bottle.

He watched her face to see how she would react to the solid dose of alcohol. Her dark-shadowed lids half closed, her eyes rolled up, and her long, mascara-covered false eyelashes fluttered. When she opened her eyes fully it looked like they were slightly unfocused.

"Mmmm, that's nice!"

He noticed a band of untanned skin on her ring finger, where a wedding ring might have been. "Are you married?"

"What if I am? Don't I have a right to have some fun?"

He downed his drink. "What's your idea of fun?"

She beckoned to him to come close. He leaned over and she placed her lips near his ear. He could smell the whiskey on her hot breath as she whispered,

"I want to suck that lovely big cock of yours. Then I want you to fuck my hot pussy!"

She sat back up straight and took another sip on her beer.

"My name is Chrissy. What's yours?"

"Snake."

"I'll bet I know why!"

The brazen slut used a long red fingernail to trace the outline of his man-meat through his jeans. The big tool twitched and added another inch to its unusual length. He wondered if she had any idea of what was going to happen to her.

"Guess what, Snake?" her speech sounded a little drunk.

"What?"

She beckoned to him again to come closer so that she could whisper in his ear.

"When I suck, I swallow."

The tip of her tongue punctuated the obscene invitation by licking his ear.

"Uh, oh!" she said as her eyes widened.

"What's the matter?"

"My poor little pussy is all wet, and I just felt my thong slip inside the crack. Look!" She uncrossed her legs and lifted the edge of her micro skirt to show him her crotch. The tiny triangle of fabric that was supposed to cover her pussy had indeed slipped between the lips. The smooth hairless flesh was pink and shiny with pussy juice, and the front of her panty was dark with wetness.

Snake had had enough of this. "There's a back room. Let's go," he barked.

Chrissy held out her hand with the wrist bent for him to help her off the stool. As her platforms settled on the sawdust-covered floor her face was inches from his massive chest. She was five-six, more in the platforms, and he was still a head taller. He glanced at her bar stool. The worn leather seat was wet with a little puddle of her pussy juice.

"Oh, fuck! I'm such a nasty girl!" Bending from the waist, she took her bar napkin and blotted at the dark stain. Her big, round ass was facing the room, and the micro skirt stretched tight across her butt and rode up to expose the lower half of her cheeks to the staring bikers. The sheer lace thong she was wearing was nestled inside her slit. As a result her bare pussy lips were clearly visible around the transparent fabric, glistening with her wetness. Between her round ass cheeks was only a thin string, the puckered circle of her tight asshole showing around the edges. She held that pose for a long moment, making sure they all had a good look. She turned around and looked up at Snake.

"Honey, you have a drop of beer on your mustache," she said with mock concern. "Let me get that for you." She reached up and dabbed at his upper lip with the napkin, deliberately depositing the scent of her aroused pussy under his nose. She was teasing him without mercy, and she knew he would fuck her the same way.

Snake put his arm around her waist and scooped her off her feet. He strode toward the back room with her squealing in delight, her big tits jiggling and bouncing. There was a dirty mattress on the floor on one side of the room and a round poker table with chairs around it. Snake shoved the door closed and put her down. As she stood on her high heels she swayed a little.

"Whew, I guess I'm a little drunk," she said. "I'd better get off my feet." She dropped to her knees on the mattress, her face now right at the level of Snake's crotch. The big biker opened his wide leather belt and unbuttoned his pants. She looked up at him and licked her red lips. Reaching for the waistband of his jeans, she tugged them down to the middle of his rock-hard thighs. Snake did not believe in wearing underwear, so his massive dong was unencumbered. It popped free and bobbed in front of her face. The big tool was 2 inches in diameter and at least 9 inches long, and still not fully erect.

"Holy shit! That's a big fucking dick!" the tipsy slut exclaimed.

She touched it with reverence, lightly tracing her fingertips along the shaft. It twitched and a drop of precum appeared at the tip. She circled the thick shaft with her slender fingers, unable to close her hand around its bulk. Leaning toward it, she planted a light kiss on the end. As she drew back, the precum clung to her lips and a long string stretched to the cockhead.

She bent it up towards his flat stomach, and slowly licked underneath. Her pink tongue explored the underside of the shaft from tip to base, then moved to the enormous head. Unlike her husband, he was uncircumcised and that made her even hotter. She worked the tip of her tongue under the collar of his foreskin and around the head, savoring the musky taste. Pre-cum drooled from the piss-slit, and she lapped it up and swallowed it. After covering the shaft and head with her spit, she ducked under to work on his balls. She licked the wrinkled sack, then sucked each ball into her mouth. The masculine scent of ball sweat made her dizzy with arousal. Working her mouth back to the top, she nibbled at his foreskin some more, then placed her open red lips on the head and pushed forward. Her mouth spread open and the purple dome popped inside.

Her cheeks bulged out as she pushed forward to see how much of the pole she could get into her mouth. Roughly half the monster disappeared into her wide-stretched face before it hit bottom. It was lodged deep in her throat but could go no further. Her eyes were wide open, as if in surprise that she got that far, and her nostrils flared as she breathed through her nose. She turned her impaled face up to look at him adoringly from under the long lashes, her moist eyes searching his face for signs of approval. She now moved her head back and forth, fucking him with her mouth. She held onto the monster with both hands, steadying it as she jammed her face onto the obscene fuck-pole. She made little sounds of 'mmm…mmm…mmm' with each thrust of her head. Her lips were stretched tight around the fat cock, making a near perfect seal. When she pulled back, the suction created loud sucking noises and caused her cheeks to hollow. After a few minutes of face fucking he pulled his dick out of her mouth with a great slurping noise. Spit and drool poured over her full lower lip and down her chin as her mouth was unplugged, and she used his cock to rub the wetness all around her face.

She looked up at him, her lips open and wet. Her lower face was glossy with the juices she had spread on herself. She reached up for a hand to help her get up on her platforms. Across the upper swells of her tit-mounds the front of her see-through blouse was splotched with the globs of spit and pre-cum that had dripped from her chin. She grabbed the bottom edge of the tight garment and pulled it over her head. It caught on her big breasts, and she tugged it loose, which made them jiggle. Tossing it aside, she pulled down the half-cups of the bra and let the great globes tumble free. Her nipples were three-quarters of an inch long and thick as a fat pencil. Snake was staring at them as she said,

"Go ahead, squeeze them. My breasts are really sensitive. I love to have my nipples played with."

He cupped them, and even his big hands couldn't cover their vast surface. She gasped when the calloused roughness of his fingers scraped her sensitive pink flesh. He clamped the hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed.

"Oh god, yes, pull on them," she gasped as she closed her eyes and tossed back her head.

He pulled on the hard nubs, stretching and twisting them. She groaned and her knees sagged. He caught her around the waist with one arm and straightened her up. She stepped back and resumed stripping, wriggling out of the tiny skirt and letting it crumple to the floor around her ankles. She pulled down the skimpy thong, the fabric of which was now thoroughly soaked, and stepped out of both garments.

As she stood up straight she felt a gush of hot juice leak out of her uncovered cunt and trickle down the insides of her smooth thighs to wet the dark nylon band of her stockings. Her pussy was completely shaved, and even the mound was hairless. The lips had blossomed open and her erect pink clit protruded from the top of her slit. Snake reached between her legs and touched the slippery lips of her bare pussy. He placed his foot between her high heels, and used his boot to tap her feet apart so he could have better access to the gushing slit. He slid a finger between the lips and stroked it up and down, coating his finger with her flowing juices. When the big man's rough finger bumped over her erect clit, she cried out loudly and a fresh stream of girl-juice dripped from her over-stimulated vaginal orifice. He sought the dripping hole, and slipped his large finger up into her body. Her cunthole was tight and wet and steaming hot. He pushed up inside her, like a deep internal exam, and hooked his finger behind her pelvic bone to hit her g-spot. She let out another loud cry, which everyone in the bar could hear through the closed door, but she was beyond caring. Probing deeper, his finger rubbed along the engorged walls of her canal and tickled her cervix. By now he had to use one arm to hold her up, as she was near swooning with the stimulation of her inflamed pussy.

Pulling his finger out of her, he wiped the juice off on her garter belt and told her,

"Get down in the doggy position, slut!"

She dropped down on the mattress on her hands and knees, her back to the door into the bar.

"Spread 'em!" He used his boot again to bump her knees apart. "Get down on you elbows and get that ass up in the air!"

She did as she was told, arching her back and sticking her big ass up high, making the straps of her garter belt stretch tight across her round cheeks and pull on the long seamed stockings that covered her thighs all the way to her butt. Her large breasts hung down, the erect nipples scraping the dirty striped mattress cover.

"Now reach back with both hands and spread your ass open!"

She obeyed, dropping to her shoulders and squashing the mammary flesh under her chest. Her lovely hands reached back and grabbed her own ass cheeks and pulled them apart, the long red-painted nails pressing into the soft flesh. Her hairless pussy was open like a flower, with her cunt fluids dripping down to the mattress. The delicate skin on the insides of her thighs was glazed with the heated secretions of her sweet, fragrant pussy. In the deep crevice between the full cheeks of her ass he could see the pucker of her pink hairless asshole, also wet with her juices. She dug her fingers into the soft flesh around her cunt and asshole and tugged, pulling her most intimate area open to his stare.

Her cheek was pressed against the mattress with her mouth open, and a little trickle of saliva ran from the corner of her lips to wet the mattress. She turned her head to look back at him, hoping to catch sight of his face and see his reaction. He was towering behind her, looking down at her soaking wet spread-open behind. He held his giant erect dong with one hand and slowly pumped it. Looking past him, her alcohol-blurred vision slowly focused on something that she should have expected, but it still startled her. The door that led to the bar was open, and in the doorway stood a group of the meanest looking men she had ever seen, staring at her obscene display. Her reaction was a sharp intake of breath that made an audible gasp, but she continued to hold herself open wide. It was more than four years since she had been naked in front of several men, and never a large group like this. It sent a rush through her lust-swollen brain like a shot of heroin. A long groan escaped from her wet lips - a sound of both resignation and pleading. Still looking back at the staring bikers, she moved her fingers in closer to the center of her gushing slit. Pressing on the slippery inner lips she pulled herself open even harder, and wiggled her spread backside at them.