Chrissy Gets Caught

Story Info
Husband is caught en femme by wife
2.6k words
4.39
126.6k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't even know where to start. I've been cross dressing ever since I was a young girl, I mean boy. I have always been jealous of women. They get to wear the prettiest clothes. They get to wear makeup and make themselves look beautiful, as if they weren't born beautiful already. I have loved wearing panties and bras and dresses and makeup for as long as I can remember.

I am married to the most wonderful woman. Jane is 5'6", drop dead gorgeous with beautiful brunette hair, and a body that makes jaws drop wherever she goes. I'm not sure what she ever saw in me, but we met in college and fell almost instantly in love. We were shortly out of college when we got married. I was able to keep my feminine side from her, but it wasn't long after we got married that I found myself at home with spare time on my hands, and my sissy side started coming out all over again. I dressed up in her lingerie a couple of times and purposefully got caught. She let me know right up front that she did not find it erotic in the least bit.

I was able to suppress my ways for quite a few years. Then one time a couple of years ago, while I'm shopping on-line for lingerie for Jane, I start getting that old feeling again. I went absolutely crazy instead of buying her lingerie, buying myself panties, bras, mini dresses, stockings, corsets, baby dolls, high heels, makeup and wigs. I was trembling with excitement all week long. Jane had a business trip scheduled that was going to take her out of town for 5 days, and I knew that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to indulge myself in some fantasy time.

We kissed goodbye on Thursday night. I wouldn't see her again until Tuesday. I called in sick Friday and figured I would also call in on Monday and have 4 whole days to let my long suppressed sissy out. I woke up early on Friday and started by pouring a nice hot bath. I added in some of Jane's fragrant oils. I shouldn't have, but I spent a good hour shaving my entire body except for the tiniest of triangles right above my less than average sized cock. In fact, Jane had "slipped" on a couple of occasions over the years and referred to it as my little cockette or clitty. I shouldn't have shaved my entire body. I knew that would be a tough one to cover up, but it just seemed so right to help maximize the feminine feeling.

When I was out of the bath, I pampered my sissy body in Jane's scented lotions and doused myself in perfume. Even standing there in the full length mirror staring at my naked body, I almost looked like a woman. Of course, I don't have breasts, but I have a very slender build, so with no body hair and a rather small clitty, I was already taking shape.

I picked out my favorite new lingerie addition, a baby doll with matching panty and put that on. The feeling as it slid up my smooth body was absolutely mesmerizing! I had to put a bra on and add some stuffing to give the illusion of breasts, but it did the trick. I spent the next couple of hours putting on makeup, experimenting with different eye shadows and taking it off and trying something else. Jane has often said what a bitch it is being a girl and fussing with makeup. I find it one of the most thrilling activities in the world. I was thinking, "yeah, I could do this every day." After 2 hours, I had achieved the right look, albeit a little on the slutty side. I figured what the hell, I still had 3 more days, I can do my makeup lots of different ways. I finished my ensemble off by putting on my new blonde wig and 4 inch heels.

When I looked in the mirror, what I saw took my breath away. I actually looked like a woman, and a pretty attractive one at that. The excitement I felt between my legs got my attention. I aroused myself just as any beautiful woman might arouse me. I was absolutely giddy. I didn't know what to do next. As badly as I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to make this orgasm wait as long as possible.

I gathered up my modest wardrobe and headed into the backyard for a photo shoot. I spent the next couple of hours changing into different lingerie, dresses, mini dresses, jeans and jeggings with different blouse combinations. I only have 2 pairs of high heels, but I was in lust using every different combination I could come up with.

I had literally lost track of the day as it was starting to get dark when the phone rang. It was Jane calling. I figured she was calling to check in at the end of her first long day on her business trip. I tried to use my manly voice instead of my sissy Chrissy voice that I had been using all day. I said, "Hi honey, how's it going?"

She said, "Hi Chrissy, I'm home. Would you come help me with my bags?" There was nothing but silence on the phone as I didn't know what to say next. She said, "Come on girl, get to the door and help me in. These bags are heavy!"

I said, "Just a minute honey, I'm in the bathroom, I'll be there in just a few minutes." But I knew I was screwed. There was no way possible I could take off all of the makeup and hide all of the clothes.

She said, "Seriously bitch? Get to the door right now. I know what you've been up to all day." I went to the door and let her in. She said, "My my, look at what a pretty little slut my husband is. My bags are in the trunk, go get them bitch!"

I said, "Honey I can explain, just give me a chance. But first let me change, I can't go out in the driveway like this."

Jane replied, "I'll deal with you later, but for right now you will stay in your pretty little outfit complete with those adorable high heels, and get out front, and bring my bags in." I did as I was told and came back in with my head hung low.

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing," exclaimed Jane. "I knew you were a sissy, but jesus, I had no fucking idea! My mom told me I'd regret the day I married you. I thought I could handle being with a wimp like you!" I tried to tell her that it wasn't what it looked like, but that seemed even more ridiculous. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat dressed provocatively and started to cry. Jane said that while she was even starting to feel sorry for me, she wasn't going to let me off the hook that easy.

She told me to stay dressed just the way I was while she contemplated the best way to deal with me. She told me that she had looked at my laptop and seen the things I had been looking at. Crossdressing and makeup tips and she-male pictures and lingerie for men. She told me how pathetic she thought I was and that her business trip was just a hoax so that she could catch me in the act and expose me for the sissy that I was. She walked over to me and slapped me hard across the face and told me to quit crying.

Jane took my camera and loaded the pictures I had just taken on her computer. She said, "What a fucking tramp! I hate to say it, but you are a quite attractive little slut. In fact, I would say you are hot! This gives me lots of ideas. Once I decide what to do with your pathetic sissy ass, you will do everything I say, or I'll release these pictures to anyone and everyone we know. I'll post them on the web so that the whole world will see you for what you are!"

By now I was sobbing. I tried to explain that this was a very rare occasion. I told her I hadn't done it in years and wouldn't do it again. Jane told me that sissy girls like me can't help it, and she knows the next time she leaves, I would be right back at it again. I thought, yeah she's probably right. I had no idea what was going to happen, but as humiliated as I was sitting there dressed in lingerie, I was getting a little tingly feeling in my panties.

She left the room and was gone for what seemed like forever. As I was sitting there in disgrace, I looked down, and my panties were wet! I had leaked a lot of pre-cum and I was moist between the legs. I slipped my hand down and started rubbing myself. Oh my god, I was actually turned on by what was happening to me.

When Jane came back downstairs, my jaw hit the floor. She looked so fucking amazing. She was dressed in a red teddy with matching stockings and gloves and wearing black high heels that had to be at least 5 inches. What I didn't see at first was the harness she was wearing and the huge lifelike dildo she was holding. That thing had to be at least 10 inches long. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she slipped the huge dildo into the harness and said, "Okay Chrissy, you want to dress like a slut? I'm going to teach you how to act like one, and remember, if you don't do as I say, I'll release those pictures."

She stood by the sofa and told me to get on my knees. She said, "I want you to beg to suck my cock you little whore, and you WILL beg to suck it!" I hesitated for a few seconds. She slapped me hard again, and said "you've got till the count of three bitch!"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "please baby, I want to suck your cock so bad, will you please let me?" I thought I sounded pretty convincing. I had never sucked a dildo before, much less a real cock, but I thought I sounded like I meant it. Evidently it wasn't good enough.

Jane said, "I'm going to give you one more chance, and then I send out the photos."

I quickly said, "Honey, look at me. Oh my god I am so fucking turned on right now! I've never wanted anything so bad. I will do anything if you let me suck your beautiful dick. Please, please let me be your slut. I want you to use and abuse my body. I'm here for your pleasure. I promise you won't forget it."

She said, "That's my good little girl, now put it in your mouth bitch, and suck it like it's the last cock you're ever going to get!"

I put the tip of it in my mouth. It was so big around, I could barely get the head of it in. Jane told me to put more of it in. I was able to get about half of it in, and I even started to moan. After a few minutes, I kind of got lost in my own world and I was actually starting to enjoy it. Jane told me to let my gag reflex go, and she grabbed the back of my head and started to really fuck my mouth. I don't know if she was turned on or not. She was probably disgusted at how pathetic I was, but she was starting to get rough with me. I gagged hard a couple of times, started to choke, and that made my mouth really water. Then I relaxed and Jane was ramming that huge cock practically all the way in my mouth. If I was able to take another inch, I would have had it all the way to the base. God, I felt so nasty.

I started to stroke it with one hand, while I inserted a couple of fingers inside Jane's pussy. She was definitely wet, so she was getting some satisfaction out of all this. She said, "you're a great little cocksucker aren't you darling? You're like a little pornstar." She started to really ram it faster and faster down my throat and she began breathing heavy. She was moving up and down on my fingers while moving in and out of my mouth. "She said, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum so hard! Suck my dick bitch! I sucked that dick like I had been doing it all my life while Jane climaxed for the next three minutes straight, one orgasm after the other. When she was done, she collapsed onto the couch. I just sat there, mesmerized by the sight of her, and what had just taken place. My throat was sore, and my panties were even wetter.

After she caught her breath, Jane told me she was still disgusted by what a pathetic little slut I was, but that she could figure out new ways to use and abuse me. She told me I might as well resolve myself to the fact that I would be her servant and her slave whenever she asked and for whatever she needed.

She told me that she wanted to videotape me playing with my little clitty to have further evidence to blackmail me with. She told me to lie back on the couch and start rubbing myself through my panties. She wanted me to stare directly into her camera phone while she was videotaping and say what a slut I was. She told me that when I finished, I was going to have to drink every drop of my cum.

My mind was buzzing with all that was happening and I started to believe every word I was saying. I looked into the camera while I stroked my clit, and exclaimed myself to be a cock hungry slut that loved the taste of cum. At her instruction, I said how much I loved cock, and how I would do anything to please my master.

Jane set the camera on the table and came over and handcuffed me behind my back. This was a little uncomfortable on the couch, but I didn't care at that point. I was lost in the moment and really playing the part of a total cock hungry slut. She started stroking my clit and put the vibrator on the underside of the head of my "cockette." I lost it and shot load after hot load of cum all over my stomach and the vibrator.

Jane brought the cum covered vibrator up to my mouth and told me to clean it off. I lapped every drop off of it while loudly moaning the whole time. I couldn't get enough. I had lost my freaking mind. She started scooping the rest of the cum off my stomach and smearing it all over my face. Then she would use the vibrator to push it over into my mouth and I would eat more while deepthroating the huge plastic phallus. When I was finally done, Jane said, "sweet dreams my little whore, we'll continue this tomorrow." She walked upstairs and closed the door. I was left on the couch handcuffed with a glistening sticky face and one eye practically glued shut with cum.