Chrissy Martinez, Latina Stud Ch. 04

Story Info
Chrissy's huge-titted mom-ANAL-YZED.
1.3k words
4.35
140k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile lit Chrissy's beautiful face as she entered her bedroom and noticed her mom reclining on her bed, dressed in her sexiest lingerie. "Hola, Mamita" she greets her, walking towards the bed. "Did you wait up to give me a kiss goodnight? How sweet"

"You know perfectly well why I'm here, you little devil" Sylvia retorts in a low voice.

Chrissy closes and locks her door, then saunters slowly over to her mom.

"We shouldn't be doing this, mama" the young woman teases.

"Now you tell me!" Sylvia leans forward, full lips pursed for a kiss. The buss is hot and passionate.

Chrissy's searching tongue, nipping teeth, and moist, warm lips take Sylvia's breath away. Her

daughter's fingers are busy at the thin ribbon tying her negligee together, and as the filmy material parts those knowing hands cup and heft her heavy, watermelon-sized jugs; she shivers as the girl's fingertips flick at her hard, rubbery nipples.

Chrissy licks between the deep valley of her mother's cleavage before clamping her lips over the stiff, thickened teat, nursing hungrily. She moves from one to the other, sharp teeth gently nipping, soft lips greedily sucking. She kisses her way down her mother's bountiful curves, pausing to tease the tiny depression of her navel before tasting the juices saturating the damp curls of her pubic mound.

She flattens her tongue and drags it across Sylvia's dark pink, quivering clitty. The wanton mother trembles with desire and raw need. One day she will ask Chrissy how she became so expert at orally pleasuring a woman. The girl's dancing tongue scoops some of the sweet nectar flowing so copiously from the writhing, squirming woman's throbbing cunt. The younger woman reaches up, stroking and rolling her mom's long nipples between her fingers as she feasts at her feminine core.

One, then another tiny orgasm wet the sheets as Sylvia's over-heated twat releases some of her sweet female juices. She tastes the salty secretions on her daughter's lips and tongue as their lips meet in another long, lip-smacking kiss.

The depraved latina unfastens her jeans and shucks them down and off after removing her shoes, and Sylvia's eyes lock on the formidable rubber dick jutting from her groin. The move into a new position: The mother seated on the edge of the bed, with the daughter standing in front of her.

"Suck my cock, Mami" she orders huskily, reaching down and gently prying her mother's full, red lips apart and slipping the bulbous tip of her fake phallus between them. The voluptuous mother opens her mouth as wide as she can, submissively accepting the throat-clogging weapon into her gullet.

She immediately tastes the remnants of anal and vaginal secretions on the cock's surface, either her own or another woman's; instead of repulsing her, she is incredibly turned on by this knowledge!!

Faint red streaks from her lipstick stain the dildo's surface as Sylvia allows Chrissy to fuck her mouth, using it like a cunt. As she fellates the latex dong, Sylvia uses a couple of fingers to tease Chrissy's upright, un-hooded clit through the opening at the bottom of the leather dildo harness.

Her digits immediately become wet from the sticky liquid seeping from the younger woman's

steamy cunt.

She spends a few more minutes on her oral worship, then Chrissy orders her onto Her hands and knees. Her beautiful, patrician face is slightly reddened from her cock-sucking efforts, and her lustrous dark hair is in some disarray. She spreads her lovely, stocking-ed thighs as her daughter's cock slides smoothly and easily into her wet cunt. Chrissy spends only a few minutes in her mom's pussy; its mainly for lubrication that she even bothers with it at all: her ultimate target, as always, is Sylvia's ass...she whispers in her mother's ear, and the horny, massively-endowed beauty nods in the affirmative.

Panting heavily, Sylvia does as she's told, reaching back to pull her sweaty, pillowy bottom-cheeks apart, revealing her dark, puckered anal orifice to her youngest girl-child. She concentrates on relaxing her sphincter as Chrissy's vaseline-coated fingers probe, then enter her most forbidden opening. The tight ring of muscles sting and burn a little, stretching and loosening around the questing digits. Chrissy takes extra time to make sure her mother's rectum is thoroughly loose and lubricated; though their encounters can never be described as gentle, she is much rougher on her other "victims" than on the woman who gave her life.

Once she is ready, she moves into position, takes careful aim, and plows past the greasy, lewdly-throbbing anal pucker and into the dark, humid tunnel of her mom's asshole. "OOOOO" Sylvia hisses, as the massive dildo "bottoms-out" in the pit of her shitty depths. After a few moments pause, Chrissy begins a slow, deliberate thrusting; her purpose is to make sure the asshole she is fucking is good and loose before she really starts pounding it.

The discomfort has faded to a dull ache, and tiny shards of pleasure are knifing through the cock-stuffed mother of four. How much lower will you sink? Comes the nagging whisper, but the yearning in her body, as always, over-comes the weak objection.

Now the thick monster is sliding in and out of her loosened rear-end with no resistance. Her rubbery ass-opening clasps around the veiny shaft, sucking at it like a tiny mouth. Her massive breasts bounce beneath her and her lush ass wobbles like big bowls of pale jello as Chrissy increases her pace.

Mrs. Dalton

Betty Dalton arrives at the restaurant late and much the worse for wear, though one would not be able to tell on the outside. Her face is not as marked as she thought from the beating Chrissy gave her. Some creative work with her high-priced cosmetics cover the faint red marks easily, and the other bumps and bruises are covered by her clothing.

Her spouse has been drinking a bit and so he isn't as put-out as he normally would be, and she doesn't even have to give an excuse. She doesn't sit the whole evening; her rectum feels loose and hot, and is so raw and sore that she doesn't dare put any weight on it. She manages to be the charming, dutiful wife she's expected to be, though she can't stop thinking about the horrible, violent anal-rape she endured by the she-devil, Chrissy Martinez. She hasn't decided if she will change the grade as ordered.

She is a grown woman, and the little rapist has no right to give her orders, anyway. By the time she gets her drunk husband home and wrestles him into bed, she has decided that she will not, repeat NOT, be intimidated by a high school student who thinks she can boss her around.

The phone rings. It's after midnight; who can that be at this hour, she wonders. "Hello"

"Hey, bitch" the female voice on the other end greets her cordially. "Just a reminder; if you don't go through with that "thing", as agreed to, the next time your "visitor" won't be alone"

"W-W-Who i-i-is this?" the teacher asks in a quavering voice.

"Look out the window"

Betty peeks out the window: there is a dark figure, hidden in the shadow of a tree, wearing a hooded sweatshirt so that her face can't be seen. "Remember what I said", the slightly-accented voice tells her.

"And don't bother reporting this call to the police; this is a throw-away cell phone, untraceable. If I do find-out you called the cops, I will fucking kill you myself. Oh, by the way, this is not Chrissy; I'm a close friend, very close. So watch it, Titty-Woman. 'Cause I'll be watching you"

The line goes dead, and Betty hangs up the phone on her end. Is there no end to this nightmare, she wonders despairingly. Well, her plans of standing-up to Chrissy are down the drain, now. She has no choice but to do as she's told.

She dresses for bed and lies nest to her snoring husband, but gets very little sleep that night.

Chapter 5 in a few weeks.