Chrissy Serves Ch. 03

Story Info
Memories of first time concluded.
3.7k words
4.5
31.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Kefka
A_Kefka
23 Followers

Out in the living room I sat on the chair to wait. I knew I was expected to try to be feminine, so I sat lightly on the edge, ankles crossed and legs together, hands folded on my knees. It must have been at least ten minutes before Sandra came out. She looked flushed when she came into the room. Her clothes were straight though, as was her hair. Her nipples showed even more than before. I wondered if she had been playing with herself, and if she had did she cum. Then a thought came to me, if I'm here to serve her in any way, why would she masturbate instead of having me get her off. Had I done something wrong, is that why she left me out of it? Was she not happy with how her birthday was going? I told myself that I would do better, would try not to even hesitate no matter what she wanted of me.

"Why are you sitting, I didn't tell you to sit down?" Sandra said harshly. I jumped up from the chair, standing meekly. She walked over and sat in the chair, walking past me as if I wasn't there. I just stood looking at the floor.

"Bring me the footstool Chrissy." Her voice was flat, no hint at her thoughts. I rushed to bring it to her, sliding it under her raised feet. "Take my shoes of hun, my feet are sore." I doubted that, she wore heels for much longer without any complaints. I didn't let that slow me down though; I was determined to make her happy. I undid the snap on the front strap of her shoe, then tenderly lifted her food, slipping it free. I laid it down and did the same for the other. I looked up at her face from where I was, on my knees at her feet. She was watching me and smiled a little, making me grin. I had done well. I reached out and put my hands on her foot, beginning to massage it. I know this is something she likes.

"Ooh, Chrissy, how did you know what I wanted. You are such a good maid." I kept working on her feet, just happy that she was enjoying what I was doing for her. That was the point of today after all. I looked up and saw that her head was laid back, eyes closed. After a while I switched to her other foot, and she moaned softly. The foot I had just put down was moved to the edge of the footstool closest to her, her knee in the air and a little off to the side. I looked up at her again, and I could see up under her skirt. She was bare underneath, no panties on. The view was shadowed by her skirt, but it looked like she was wet. I smiled to myself and continued to rub her foot.

As time moved on I moved up to her calf, massaging the muscle. Her other leg moved back down, still bent a little, so that I could do it as well. Her eyes stayed closed. She seemed very relaxed, breathing deep and slow, but encouraging me or telling me to do it this way or that every now and then. I was slowly moving up higher, unable to resist what she was displaying. Seeing her bare slit under her skirt like that, as if she wasn't trying to show off to me but just wasn't thinking about what I could see, was an incredible turn on. I wondered if she did know.

Suddenly the feel of the sheer fabric under my hands on her thigh changed. I froze, it was the lace at the top of her stockings that I felt. I reached up farther, my hand under her skirt now. My fingers brushed her smooth lips and she shuddered. Suddenly I worried. How long had it been since I looked up at her face. I looked up now to find Sandra staring at me, a look on her face that I couldn't read.

"You were looking at my pussy, touching my pussy, weren't you Chrissy," she asked, already knowing that I was. "Couldn't you even give me a simple massage without thinking of taking advantage of me could you? You are a dirty little girl aren't you?" She leaned forward, spreading her legs as wide as the short skirt allowed.

"Get up." It was a command, I did as she said. She didn't quite sound mad, maybe more like she was having fun and wanted to sound mad. I hoped that's what it was. "On your knees. Lay across the foot stool, hands in front of it." I nervously did as she told me. I felt one of her hands between my shoulders, pushing me down. Then a finger at the back of my knee, slowly tracing up my leg to my butt. It followed the cotton of my thong, lifting my skirt over my waist.

I waited for what felt like a long time, wondering what she was going to do. Her playing with my butt was nothing new, we both liked it a lot. I loved having her finger me while she sucked on my dick, but in this position that wasn't going to happen.


"You should have done only what I told you to do. You knew that Chrissy." Her hand was resting on my butt while she said this. I began to think I really had upset her, spoiled her game because I couldn't control myself. I wanted to apologize, tell her that I'd do it right. I was about to, and SLAP! She spanked me hard with her hand. The sting almost brought tears to my eyes, it was such a shock.

SLAP!

"All I wanted was a day where my needs were the only thing you thought about."

SLAP!

"But you couldn't do that could you, even dressed like a girl you thought just like all men, about what you wanted, not about what I needed."

SLAP!

I don't know if it was the pain or what she was saying to me, but I was crying now. I hated the thought that I had disappointed her, that was worse than the stinging in my butt.

SLAP! "All"

SLAP! "You"

SLAP! "Men"

SLAP! "Ever think about"

SLAP! "Is"

SLAP! "Yourselves" SLAP!

Her hand was raised back, about to spank me again. My rear hurt and I felt terrible. She was right, I touched her pussy because I was horny, not because I thought she wanted it.

She started her swing when I managed to say "STOP" between sobs. She did, waiting to see what I would say. Sandra probably expected me to end her game, to call it off. But I couldn't end it with her so disappointed. I just lay there for a minute or two, trying to stop crying.

"I'm sorry Sandra," I said, my voice still with the sound of tears in it. "I wanted to make you happy, I didn't think. I'll do better, I swear. You won't have anything to complain about after this. This day is for you, and I'll do whatever you want."
Her hand touched my ass and I jumped at the pain I expected, but this was a tender caress. It still stung to be touched there, but I didn't want her to stop. I sat up anyway, turning to look at her. This was about her wants, not mine. "Please, what do you want me to do?" I waited for her answer.

"I'm sorry I spanked you like that Chrissy, I was upset."

"Don't apologize, I was wrong, put my desires before yours. I deserved to be punished. Just let me make it up to you, please." I was still on my knees at the footstool, looking up at her. She smiled a little.

"All right Chrissy, come over here." She went to the chair as she said it.

Sandra grabbed a towel from the floor and put it on the chair, then stood in front of it facing me. "Move the footstool." I did. She lifted her skirt above her waist and sat at the edge of the chair, her legs spread wide. "I want you to use your mouth to make me cum. Your hands are not to touch anywhere above my knees, only your face." I grinned widely as I knelt between her legs. I could smell her as soon as I got close, she was very excited.

She leaned back for to give me more room. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her wet slit. I pushed my tongue out between my lips, between her lips. I moved it around, licking her without taking my face away from her. My upper lip was against her clit, moving as I moved my tongue between her folds. I wanted to bring my hands up, to hold her thighs, but I didn't. I couldn't displease my lovely wife again. I was surprised to realize that she seemed close to climax, it usually took much longer. I began licking her in long strokes, from near her back door to her belly, my tongue going deep inside her then dragging across her clit. She gasped each time I did this. Her hands came to the sides of my head, stroking my hair as I worked to bring her the pleasure she wanted.

"Press your mouth open against me, I like that." She was squirming now. I pressed my mouth to her pussy, lips open wide and working my tongue inside her quickly, darting in and out. She pulled my head tight to her. I heard her groan, and something splashed into my mouth. I swallowed without thinking, the taste sharp and bitter, as I backed up. Sandra doesn't squirt when she cums, and it didn't taste like she had cum yet anyway. She held my head, giving me a little room but not letting my move too far away from her snatch.

I looked up into her eyes and she bent down and kissed me. "Good girl Chrissy," she said, "now make sure you swallow it all like you did there. I knew you could do this for me." This was something I had never expected, and wasn't sure I wanted to do. But she didn't give me time to think about it. She pulled me back to her pussy, which tasted slightly of her pee now. She held me in place till I started to lick her again. My mouth again open wide, Sandra let loose, peeing into my mouth. I had to swallow it to keep from choking, the taste overpowering. She was grinding my face between her legs. I couldn't swallow it all; piss spurted past my lips and dribbled down. She was nearly screaming with pleasure as she came. The flow subsided with her orgasm. I kept going, hands behind my back, licking her as fast as I could. Finally, she let go of my head, and I slumped back. Sandra leaned down and kissed me for a long time, licking my cheeks and chin clean as she did.

"Oh god Chrissy, that was incredible. I had heard it was good, but I never expected that. Are you ok honey?" She was smiling again, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I'm ok. I'm glad I could make you happy. Is there anything else?" I still couldn't believe it. She had peed before when we played, but never in my mouth. And she always asked nervously, like she was afraid I might freak out. But now this, without even a warning. I couldn't believe it.

Standing up Sandra said, "Take this towel and put it in the bathroom sink with some water, you spilled some on it and it needs to be rinsed. I'll be waiting in the bedroom for you." I picked up the towel and went through the bedroom to the bathroom. I heard Sandra moving around in the bedroom. I finished filling the sink and waited. I looked in the mirror and saw that mascara had run down my face when I was crying. I washed it off quickly with a towel, wanting to look pretty for my wife.

"You can come out now," I heard her call from the bedroom. I walked out and saw her standing by the bed. Her dress was off. I now saw the red stockings with a garter belt, and a matching bustier that had holes for her nipples to poke through. That was why they had shown through the dress. I got very hard looking at her, but tried to put thoughts of how tight my thong now was out of my mind and walked over next to her.

"Hold still," she told me. She brought up a black cloth strip, which she wrapped around my head, blindfolding me. She tweaked my nipple and tickled my butt. Not seeing where she was or what she was doing was disorienting. And yet the physical sensations as she lightly brushed one place then another were more acute than usual.

Her hands on my shoulders, I was guided to the edge of the bed and pushed to sit. She pushed me back and I lay down, my legs still off the bed. Her hands were teasing me all over from my arms to my belly to my chest to my crotch. Light touches everywhere, each one far from the touch before. Then her hands on my legs, firmly. They slid up to the tops of my stockings. My garters were unhooked. I started to say something to her, but before I made more than a sound her hand clamped down on my mouth. I felt her hair brush my face.

"Not a word, not a sound." I could barely hear the words whispered in my ear. She moved away, leaving me wondering where she was and what she was doing again. Hands on my hips, pulling my thong slowly down my legs. My skirt was left down. I felt it against my stiff manhood, teasing it. Fingers on my chin pushed it down, opening my mouth. Cloth was shoved into it. I guessed it was my thong, but it tasted of Sandra's juices. My legs were pulled toward the edge, I wiggled to move where I was guided. My butt was right at the edge of the bed now, my skirt pushed up from sliding down the bed. I felt air moving around my cock, she was blowing on me. Then wet, warm, sliding up the length of me. Cool as the air rushed against me again, making me twitch.

My legs were lifted into the air, my butt totally exposed. Warm and wet, she was licking my butt cheeks. It felt wonderful after the punishment from earlier. Her tongue moved to my crack, sliding between my buttocks. I couldn't help squirming at that feeling. She kept at it, taking her hands off my legs to spread me open. She pressed her face to me, working vigorously on my hole. I loved it, it was driving me wild. I felt a finger push against me, into me. I moaned against the thong she had shoved in my mouth to keep me quiet. She worked me good, loosening me up. I wished she would touch my cock but she didn't, it was ignored. The finger left me, and I felt cool lube squirted into my ass. I squirmed again. She must be getting my little plug in me before riding me. She likes doing that.

Something pushed against my tight hole. I had been waiting for it, but it felt a little different that I expected. I figured it was the position and being blindfolded. I was usually on my knees bent over when she put it in me. She pushed, and I knew it wasn't the narrow little plug I'd enjoyed before. This was much larger. It was almost painful as it popped inside, stretching me. I was afraid to move. She didn't move either, she just let me get used to whatever large thing she had shoved inside me. After some time passed, she pushed more. I felt it slowly sliding farther into me, but not stretching me wider. Pushing deep inside it was making my cock so hard it hurt.

I felt her pressed against my butt, her flesh warm against me. Then she wasn't touching me, the toy pulling out slowly. It felt so good to have it moving. It was almost out when the feeling changed. She was still pulling, but instead of sliding more it was just tugging at my hole. The she pushed in again, a bit faster, filling my insides with sweet pressure. Then out, faster still, giving me relief. My cock was painfully bobbing up and down as she moved. She started really thrusting into me. In and out, pressure and relief. She rammed in harder than she had yet, my yelp pushing the thong from my mouth. Sandra left it pressed into me, part of her against my bare bottom. A hand wrapped around my cock and just squeezed. If she moved her hand I would cum right then, but she just held tight, not letting me.

"Take off the blindfold Chrissy, I want you to see how good you are doing now." I reached up slowly and pulled it off, blinking at the light. I saw her standing between my raised legs, smiling. I didn't get how she could be standing there and holding a toy in me. Then she ground her hips against my ass, and I felt it move, making me twitch in her hand. She moved back, the pressure in my ass leaving me. I lifted my head to look, and saw what looked like a leather panties on her. It was a harness for a strap-on dildo.

"With this you can really be my girl." I didn't know what to say, I just stared. From what I could see it looked at least as big as my seven inches. Not that I could see much. She thrust into me again, fast, fucking me. She kept going for a minute, then paused again. Her hand came off of my dick, and then I felt and incredible sensation in my rear. The strap-on was a vibrator, she had just turned it on. It moved easier when she began again, the feelings better than I could have imagined. She was flushed, her breasts moving with her thrusts. I was moaning and grunting as she pounded me. She began to moan as well. I wanted to touch myself, but when I moved my hands she pushed them away. My cock moved with her, every time she went into me it rose and bobbed.

I felt it starting, but it was strange. The tingling in my balls, my cock going so rigid it didn't even bounce. Then it came, I moaned loudly as it spurted from me, cumming without even touching my cock. The hot fluid landed on my smooth belly and chest. Sandra loved it. A small drop of cum landed on my chin, just below my lip.

"Lick it up hun." I did as she asked, the feeling in my ass even more intense now that I had had an orgasm. I looked at her, and Sandra was having one of her own, biting her lip and whining. She began to slow her thrusts as it left her, panting hard. She pulled and the vibrator left my ass with a pop. Rubbing my ass cheek for a second, she came up and knelt beside me on the bed. She bent down and licked the cum off my chest, swallowing some of it. When my chest and belly were clean she kissed me, sharing it. Not like before, where she made me take it all, but just kissing me deeply, both of us swallowing some of it. Her hand ran down to my crotch, lovingly stroking me as I softened.

"You did so good for me babe, I've never cum like that, so hard. And that's the second time today you did it to me." She was still panting from her orgasm.

"It was the same for me," I told her, kissing her again. "So, that's what you got while I was in the dressing room." I smiled at her.

"It was something I had to do if I was going to make you my serving girl for the day. I knew you would like it, but was afraid you wouldn't let me do it if you saw." She began taking it off.

"You were right, that's as big as me. No way would I have let you put that in my butt yet. But I'm glad you did."

She got it off, and I took a look at it. It was about as thick as me, but not quite as long. The harness had a piece inside that looked like a cock head, but only about and inch and a half long. This must be for her, what made her cum. I licked it and enjoyed the taste of her on it.

"You are so bad Chris," she laughed. "Haven't you had enough of me yet today?"

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you. And as long as I have this on," running my hand over the front of my costume, "it's Chrissy." I smiled and she kissed me again.

That was the first time I became Chrissy for my wife. We both loved it and have done it many times since, just like we would today. It wasn't always that sexual. I did what she wanted, whatever it was. One day it was just the housework and a back massage. And other times she had five or six orgasms in the course of the day. Sometimes I got off as much as she did. Sometimes I wasn't allowed to cum at all even though she did many times. It all depends on her mood. It's my place to serve, however she wants.

A_Kefka
A_Kefka
23 Followers