Chrissy the Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn this chick is a slut!", one futa remarks.

Miriam responds, "Actually he is a cross-dressing sissy named Chrissy."

"Heh, Chrissy the sissy eh? Lets show this whore a good time.", another futa says.

Chrissy is lost in a jungle of futa cock, with two constantly in his mouth and throat and stroking another two. One of the futa's approaches him with a dildo much like the one Chrissy uses, only pink. He quickly shoves it down his throat to lubricate it, and then jams it up his ass. They call him a 'sissy faggot', a 'cum guzzling queer' and 'dirty whore', this talk only spurs him on. Because he is all of those things, or rather he has fully embraced them during his adventure at Futanari Palace. Bouncing on the large didlo in his sissy pussy and cumming, Chrissy worships the futa cocks with his mouth, throat, and hands.

This goes on for 15 minutes until one of them says, "I'm gonna cum in your sissy faggot mouth, open up slut."

Chrissy obediently opens his mouth awaiting his creamy reward for being such a good cock sucking sissy, he wraps his lips around the pulsating head of the futa's cock and sucks hard. The futa's cock explodes in his mouth, almost choking on the sheer volume of cum Chrissy struggles to swallow every last drop. The next futa sticks her cock in his mouth and fires another massive load of hot, sweet, futa cum in his mouth and down his throat. Another futa loses it before Chrissy's mouth is ready and drenches him in her jizz, turning him on even more. After that it's one cum shooting cock after another, either filling his mouth or covering his body in sperm. Chrissy sits on the dildo in his ass, his sissy outfit covered in futa cum, running his hands along his body to scoop up all the yummy cummy and bring it to his mouth, he is happier than he has ever been.

Hard and ready to go one futa says, "Now, lets fuck this sissy faggot."

A pair of futa's pick him up, and toss Chrissy with his cum stained outfit stuck to his body onto the king sized bed. A black futa with a cock almost as big as Miriam's steps up and jams her cock in his sissy pussy in one thrust. Two more futa's shove their massive cocks in his face, Chrissy begins to moan, suck and stroke like a whore, his little clitty oozing cum again. Chrissy wraps his legs around the ass of the futa that is fucking him powerfully, and uses the tips of the heels as spurs to make the futa pump harder.

"This sissy faggot can't get enough.", says the futa in Chrissy's ass, "Look at him still cumming from this big hard cock up his slut hole!"

After another minute the futa in his ass pulls out and lets another take her place, shoving her mammoth cock in to the hilt. She plows him untill his sissy pussy cums, sucking and spasming around her immense shaft. She pulls out and another futa enters his ass, at this point Chrissy is in absolute heaven. They continue fucking him on his back, cock after cock in his sissy pussy and throat for 15 minutes, calling him everything they can think of. Miriam picks him up and sits Chrissy down on her pulsing futahood with his ass facing her.

Other futa's step up onto the bed, smacking his face with their rigid cockmeat, lost in sissy nirvana Chrissy cries out, "Someone please stick another cock in my sissy hole! I need two futa goddess cocks inside of me!"

Miriam smiles and whispers in his hear, "You are the hottest slut I have ever fucked, you ass is still tight after all this cock. I wonder how it will feel after tonight."

A latina futa steps up to Chrissy, stroking her 16 inch member, looks Chrissy in the eye and says, "Get ready sissy faggot."

She places the head of her massive cock against his already full ass, and pushes the head in. Chrissy cries out in bliss as the rest of the futa's cock slides in on top of Miriam's throbbing shaft, causing his sissy clitty to shoot.

"Look at that!", one of the futa's exclaims, "The sissy faggot is cumming with two huge cocks in his ass!"

Chrissy can only nod as his whole body is consumed in lust and pleasure, his eyes rolling back. Miriam nods at the other futa and they begin to fuck him, slowly at first, then picking up speed after a minute, their massive balls rubbing against each other. Chrissy is sucking and stroking on every cock he can get ahold of while getting his ass double pumped by mammoth futa cocks, his little clitty constantly cumming.

Pulling a cock from his mouth Chrissy yells, "I am a sissy faggot slut, a cum guzzling queer. I can't get enough futa cocks and cum, I need it every day!"

Inspired by his outburst the futa's begin fucking his face and ass even harder, causing his ass and clitty to cum again and again. After a few minutes the latina futa pulls out and another futa takes her place in Chrissy's sissy hole along with Miriam.

A couple of minutes later the futa on top of Chrissy yells out, "So fucking tight, gonna cum in this sissy faggot's ass."

Chrissy looks her in the eye and says, "Gimme all your cum, empty your balls in my faggot hole."

With that the futa snaps her head back and bellows as a massive flood of cum rushes into Chrissy's ass. Her cock throbbing and twitching in his ass with each spurt of hot futa juice, causing Crissy to moan around the hard futahood in his mouth, his little clitty spurting cum hard. The futa pulls her cock from his ass and the black futa with a cock almost as big as Miriam's steps up. She jams her immense meat stick into his quivering hole, and she and Miriam fuck Chrissy hard. One of the futa's standing on the bed is overwhelmed by the action going on and shoots her load all over Chrissy, Miriam and the other futa. The three of them begin licking the cum off each other and probing each others mouths with their tongues. The futa on top of Chrissy begins grunting as she fills him with her hot sticky cum, coating Miriam's cock and running down over their balls nestled together. They continue fucking him for the next hour, cock after cock filling his holes, flooding his mouth and ass with hot, sticky futa cum. In the end they sit Chrissy down on the dildo on the floor and give him a final bukkake session, drenching his entire body with their warm cum. As Chrissy sits impaled on the dildo hungrily scooping up cum a second time, all the futas except Miriam file out of the room.

Part 4 The Aftermath

Miriam looks down at him smiling and says, "That's my slut. You feel like one more ass fucking?"

Chrissy looks up at Miriam, her cock already hard, and says, "I will always feel like taking your huge cock up my sissy hole."

Miriam helps Chrissy up, wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply. They stay locked in their embrace, tongues dancing in each others mouths for a solid two minutes. Miriam then picks Chrissy up and gently lays him down on the bed. She lifts his legs and slowly pushes her immense cock into his ass, looking at him with fire and passion in her eyes.

"Still so fucking tight, your ass is amazing!", Miriam says to Chrissy breathlessly.

Chrissy wraps his legs around her ass again, spurring her on with the heels on his red fuck me boots. Miriam begins to slowly make love to Chrissy's sissy pussy, lovingly kissing him and mashing her DD breasts against him. Chrissy is moaning, grabbing the sheets, and tossing his head around as Miriam gently fucks his ass. Probing his innermost depths with her futahood Miriam can feel Chrissy's ass milk her giant cock, spasming as his sissy pussy cums again and again. After 10 minutes pumping him on his back Miriam pulls out, knowing what she wants Chrissy gets on all fours with his ass facing her. Miriam gives his ass a good smack as she slowly fills his ass with her mammoth cock, resting her enormous balls against his. She starts pumping faster, kissing him on the back of his neck and nibbling on his ear. Chrissy just can't believe his luck, earlier today he was a lonely pervert guzzling non-viable sperm samples, and now he is getting fucked by Miriam, the raven haired futa goddess of his dreams. This thought causes Chrissy to cum hard, arching his back and pumping his ass back at Miriam. After 20 minutes in this position Miriam grabs Chrissy and rolls them both over on their sides. Chrissy turns his head to the side and Miriam kisses him, deeply, passionately, lovingly. Miriam continues to gently make love to Chrissy, making him cum again and again.

After 30 minutes of sheer bliss in this position Miriam whispers in Chrissy's ear, "I'm going to cum in your ass again lover."

Chrissy turns his head, looks her in the eye and says, "Fill me with your cum, I am your personal cum dumpster, whenever and wherever you need me."

Miriam moans as her 18 inch cock swells in Chrissy's quivering hole, the throbbing shaft pulsing as the biggest load she has ever shot floods Chrissy's ass. With Miriam's hard cock twitching deep in Chrissy's ass, he experiences a blindingly hard anal orgasm, his little clittly limp as he moans, pushing his ass back on her immense futa cock. They both cum for what feels like an eternity, finally spent they lay in this position, Miriam's cock imbedded in Chrissy's still spasming hole.

She whispers in his ear, "I love you Chrissy the sissy."

With tears of joy in his eyes Chrissy responds, "I love you too Miriam."

They drift off to sleep, Miriam still inside of him. Chrissy wakes up to find Miriam gone and a note on the nightstand.

My dearest Chrissy,

I am sorry that I am not there to wake you with my cock up your beautiful ass, but I was called to a meeting at Futanari Palace corporate headquarters. Please leave your phone number at the front desk, I desperately need to see you again. My number is below.

Hugs, kisses, and cocks,

Miriam

With a sigh, Chrissy folds the note and stuffs it in his cum encrusted nurses outfit. He sees his butt plug sitting atop his pink thong, sticks the plug back up his sissy pussy and puts on his thong. Swaying his hips and strutting like a cock whore, Chrissy walks out of the room. He passes a number of clients and futa's, they can see that he is covered in dried cum as he walks past, face beaming. Chrissy walks past the bar where several of the futa's that fucked him last night are sitting, they wave and smile and tell him to come back anytime. He walks to the front desk and leaves his phone number for Miriam. Walking out into the morning sun Chrissy looks around, it is a beautiful day. Feeling like a new woman, Chrissy the sissy walks to his car, wearing his cum covered nurses outfit, semen stained red wig, and red fuck me boots with a butt plug in his ass.

As he puts his key in the car door he thinks to himself, "I love being a sissy faggot cum slut."

12