Chrissy the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had cleaned up and refreshed herself with a swim, she came back to the towels, sat down and said look we do need to talk. I was still fully expecting the look it's been great but, speech but instead she told me, that was not the first time she had done something like that and she would continue to do it weather I agreed or not, she was concerned I would be upset by her behaviour but she had loved every moment. She had intended getting naked and the playing with herself had been the plan all along to see how I reacted the rest was just in the moment but she said that sort of thing happened with her all of the time and had been very tame when compared to some of her adventures, she had intended a mild introduction to her lifestyle but had as normal gotten carried away. I showed her my still hard cock and told her I have never been so turned on, I thought Friday night had been hot but today had been spectacular.

We chatted about all sorts of random things for a while before Chrissy blurted out, do you want to make this more than a fling? Looking at her naked and wet from the sea I couldn't think of anything I would rather do, as I told her yes she smiled kissed me and said that there are some conditions,

"Which are?" I asked.

Well she said, I will get myself in some outrageous predicaments at times, I may get arrested and sometimes you may feel I am going too far, these things are my choice you must be able to support me, and help me not hinder. I want my sex life to be extreme and will push the boundaries of what's right and wrong, if you can't handle this at any point move on I will not change so don't ever think you will change me, I am much more likely to get worse than better behaved. I want you to take charge sometimes, push my boundaries test my limits in any way you can think of, I want to live life to the full and have fun and I don't care what anyone else thinks!

"OK" I said, "but you do need to tell me how far I should go or shouldn't go."

I will do absolutely anything you ask" she replied I will probably take your ideas further than you planned though, I leave it in your hands to try and not get me arrested but I will do as you wish at all times.

Now that sounds great but did she mean it? "OK I replied there is one rule I also have or it won't work and that is that you can never say no, if I ask you to strip you do no matter what, no matter where you have to trust me that I will keep you safe, is that Ok?"

Chrissy laughed and said, you don't know the half of it yet, tell you what I often go out with a few friends and hangers on Friday nights, it often gets out of hand but will give you some idea of what spending time with me will be like.

As we left the nude beach walking back toward the car, Chrissy reached for her wrap, not finding it I smiled patted my bag and said I would give it back later. We walked back slowly making plans for new adventures, hatching ideas. She told me again that she expected to be pushed and that she would be disappointed if I didn't try to make things interesting, the evening was closing in not yet dark but the beach we had started out on was mostly empty. Only a few people were left and a few were leaving as we past, I think Chrissy had forgotten she was naked as we walked arm in arm chatting, there were a few that did notice though, one man nearly rode his bike off the walkway as he looked backwards at her naked back side.

We got back to the car without Chrissy dressing and she happily got into the car naked, I set off for home busily planning future adventures.

12