Chrissy the Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a slut.
3.8k words
4.6
19.3k
4
1

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that commented so nicely on my previous Prequel about Chrissy Thank You.

This is the beginning of the story I wrote first. It is quite a long tale and will be slow to edit and tidy but be patient it will come. I hope you will enjoy the story; some chapters are better than others but I hope you will like them all to a degree.

As with my other story's this is set in a fictional world where there are no nasty diseases and no unwanted pregnancy. All Characters are completely fictional and over the age of consent.

I am a total amateur at this and write purely for my own pleasure, I know that my Grammar is not great and there will be mistakes, if that's a problem for you read no further I could use someone to edit these tales but why waste someone else's time.

I welcome comments as long as they are constructive, if you want to leave abusive messages about something offered to you for no charge then also feel free I won't hold it against you, after all the world would be dull without morons to brighten the day.

If my story is so dull to you that you would rather count misplaced comers and wayward punctuation, then why did you bother reading the whole thing just click the little cross and find something better written.

Chapter 6

The next day we again woke late we showered and sat drinking coffee on the balcony with our towels wrapped around us, it was nearly mid-day and we had no plans with what to do we decided on a shopping trip to a neighbouring town, there was a card on the door mat letting me know I had parcels to collect from the post office which we could do on the way out of town.

We got dressed again as it was warm I wore shorts and a tee shirt, Chrissy had a short black skirt and a white spaghetti strap top which with her hard nipples showing it was clear there was no bra. Looking at her I told her to give me her skirt which after waiting for the iron to warm up I turned the hem up using the iron on hem web making it a little shorter. I passed it back and she slipped on the skirt which was now roughly level with her pussy we tried a few things before we left and found that if she bent over at all it rode up high enough to show her whole pussy, a little further and her arsehole was uncovered as well. At the car we noticed that just sitting down exposed her pussy completely not just an up skirt but a full on pussy out flash, with the roof down again we headed off. I parked outside the post office and popped in to collect my parcels.

When I came out and there was a man leaning over the car talking to Chrissy, as I got closer I could hear Chrissy giving him directions into the town centre. I smiled and put the packages in the boot as I walked round the car Chrissy said she had been trying to direct him since I went into the post office but he didn't paper to understand her directions. That may have been because now I was back in the car I could see that her skirt had ridden up some more and was now basically a belt, the guy must have been looking at her naked pussy the whole time.

We drove off heading down the motorway towards Ashford occasionally glancing down at the bare pussy next to me as we cruised along. I rested my hand on her bare leg with a little pressure to encourage her she parted her legs as far as the car would let her exposing her lovely fleshy pussy lips.

I slowed as we passed a lorry running along level with the trucker's cab who could now see down into the car and the exposed flesh. Chrissy noticing what I had done turned slightly and waved at the trucker attracting his attention before pulling up her top and exposing her nipples to the guy, not wanting an accident I accelerated ahead and we were soon parking in the shopping outlet.

We headed for a coffee shop first before hitting the clothes shops, with two coffees we found a seat in the window of the coffee shop. We were overlooking the outlet which is shaped as a full oval loop surrounding the central carpark, glancing down I saw her pussy had escaped again. Chrissy sat back into the arm chair, knees apart her pussy blatantly exposed to anyone who happened to glance her way. Most guys have an internal radar for short skirts I know I do, and by the time we left the coffee shop more than fifty guys had spotted the lack of panties as they saw her bare pussy through the glass of the coffee shop window.

As we circled the loop the first shop we went into was a shoe shop, we wandered around looking at various items we liked. Chrissy was looking at some strappy sandals when the salesman asked if he could help, she asked for the shoes in size 5 to try on. Towards the back of the shop we waited for him to return, with the shoes. Chrissy sat down with her back to the main shop floor and the salesmen knelt to help her try on the shoes. At this level he was now level with her exposed pussy the skirt had done what it was meant to do and had ridden up baring her smooth crotch. Obviously flustered he continued to try and help fit the shoe, after a while much longer than it should have taken he realised it wasn't big enough and went to get the next size up. He soon returned with the right size and again knelt down at Chrissy's feet. He buckled the shoe and stayed where he knelt as Chrissy moved her feet about looking at the shoe from various angles, she even lifted her foot and wiggled her painted toe nails all the time she was showing the young salesmen flashes of her wet pink crack.

Still helpful the salesman pointed to a low angled mirror on the floor, when she stood in front of the mirror she could see her sandals we on the other hand could now see up her skirt and so could anyone else who looked down. There were quite a few startled looks while Chrissy stood legs apart admiring her sandals.

The next shop was a lady's clothes shop, I followed Chrissy as she walked through the racks of summer clothes adding a few items to her pile of things to try on for size. We approached the changing areas and I sat at a small waiting area with a few bored looking guys who were waiting for their partners. Chrissy went through the arch into the curtain booth opposite the bench seat I now sat on with 3 men to wait for her to return.

I was checking my phone for messages and only looked up when I heard the man next to me gasp, following the direction he was looking in I noticed that Chrissy had not closed the curtain to her changing cubicle properly and we could clearly see her in the full length mirror she was facing. The gasp from the guy must have been when she removed her top as her breasts were now on display to all of us on the bench, she slipped on a short wrap dress covering herself again and came over to ask if I liked the dress. I told her that it was hard to tell as I could see it bunched up over her skirt beneath the dress, she wriggled out of the skirt right there on the shop floor managing to do so without showing anything to the now very attentive and less bored looking guys waiting on the bench for their own partners.

I told her that I liked it and she smiled and walked back the few steps to her booth to try something else on. She closed the curtain this time leaving a bigger gap, we couldn't see her directly still but we could see all of her in the mirror. We watched as she took off the wrap dress and stood naked in front of the mirror, she was well lit and looked spectacular. Now that she had the full undivided attention of us all out on the bench she continued her show.

Next she put on a black top I had picked up, it was a similar style to the red one she had worn before, it plunged at the front and tied at the neck with bootlace thin straps with gold bands, I had picked up a size 16, Chrissy was a size 10 she paired that with a wraparound skirt that fastened with a zip at the side and came out to show me again, the top was much too big and now covered the skirt completely I said that she could wear that as a dress or a top. She leant down to kiss my cheek and the top dropped away from her body displaying her hanging tits to the guys either side of me.

One more outfit she said as she walked back to the booth, again stripping naked she tried on a short black dress with buttons up the front like a shirt we were all watching as she did up the buttons, it was too tight so she removed it holding the booth curtain to her front she leaned out and passed me the dress asking for a bigger size, although covered from the front we could now see her naked backside in the mirror. I collected the right size and passed it into Chrissy, who slipped it on and did up some of the buttons before coming back over to where I sat on the bench. One of the guys to my right was re-joined by his partner and reluctantly left, now probably enjoying his days shopping.

As Chrissy stood in front of me she asked if I liked the dress, I asked her to give me a twirl, as she did I noticed she had missed a button of two, as she span round her dress parted to the waist which was the lowest fastened button and she flashed her pussy and backside as she spun around now only inches from the guys sat watching.

Returning to the booth to put her clothes back on she slipped off the dress and picked up her own top. She" accidentally" dropped it and as she bent to pick it up her bottom came out from behind the curtains giving us a clear unobstructed view of her smooth slit. From behind I could see her pussy glistening she was clearly enjoying herself, she stood and put the top on before again bending to step into her skirt, as she bent her feet slightly apart, I could see a small drop of her pussy juice run down her leg she was actually dripping, the guys next to me were sitting open mouthed as they too enjoyed the view.

Now dressed Chrissy came back over carrying her new clothes, she looked at the guys and smiled at them before heading towards the tills to pay.

We headed for the food court for lunch next and sat in the crowded seating area with our burgers fries and a cold coke each. As we relaxed and ate, a couple asked to join us as the tables were all taken but we were only 2 at a table with four chairs. Looking up I saw one of the guys from the changing area with his wife, he sat down with their bags next to Chrissy leaving the seat opposite for his partner, his wife said she had to get cash from the machine and then food and would return soon.

I glanced down to see what was showing I knew something would be but the skirt sometimes rode up showing more at times. While Chrissy ate her pussy was fully exposed her legs together hid her lips, but there was a lot of smooth fresh showing and her nipples were rock hard and poking through the thin cloth of her top shouting to be looked at. The guy was subtly glancing and trying not to be obvious.

Chrissy pushed back her chair and squatted down rummaging through her bag intently looking for something, she was facing the guy her knees now far apart and her pussy gapped open. As she continued her search the guy stared at her now total exposed pussy, spotting the wife returning with their burgers I coughed and Chrissy sat down again looking as if nothing had happened. As we collected our bags to leave Chrissy turned on her chair towards the guy to get up again her legs parted and she flashed the guy one final time as she stood to leave.

I needed to use the toilet, Chrissy sat on a bench outside in the sun to wait for me. As I retuned I stopped behind a crowd of guys at the toilet doorway there were around 10 guys gathered there. Looking over their shoulders I saw that Chrissy was sat looking down at her mobile phone, she had her legs fairly close together but there was a nice triangle of flesh on show below her skirt that along with her hard nipples poking through her thin shirt made her quite something to look at, smiling I texted her;

Don't look up for any reason keep looking down at your phone.

Ok what's up? Was her reply

There are ten guys all over here pretending to not be looking up your skirt, follow my instructions xxx

OK XXX

Part your knees slowly only a little though.

As I watched from the back of the group her knees slowly drifted apart, I and the gathered group were all holding our breath as her bare pussy came into view, we all of coarse tried to look as if we weren't looking.

Slide forward a little as if you are fidgeting on the uncomfortable bench.

Chrissy rolled her hips and wriggled making a very good impression of someone sitting on a very uncomfortable bench, as she moved her skirt crept higher exposing more of her pale skin.

A little more, and part your knees some more, nothing to obvious

Her pussy was again exposed completely, from where we stood we could see the whole length of her slit, her lips obviously moist had parted giving her pussy a slightly open look. I saw two guys having to adjust their trousers as they continued to not look.

Open your purse and while checking your change drop a coin, then turn away from us before bending to retrieve it.

I stood and watched as Chrissy twisted to reach her bag on the bench next to her, her knees automatically parting some more, her pussy spread open even more like a close up in a blue movie. As she rummaged in her bag she dropped a pound coin, which landed on its edge and rolled back under the bench, Chrissy stood up and bent over groping blindly for the coin, now bent as she was her entire pussy and arsehole was clearly showing her pussy was winking in the sun light, four more guys had joined our gang with no intention of going anywhere while this show was still running.

Chrissy clearly unable to find the coin dropped to her knees which now were wide apart and put her head down looking under the bench for the missing coin, as she was now her pussy was stretched wide open lewdly apart and I and all of the guys could see inside her gapping pussy as her hole stretched open her puckered arse hole also clearly exposed in the bright sun light.

Finding her coin, she stood and I walked over to join her, Chrissy looked over at the collection of guys who had all just seen her wet and dripping hole she smiled sweetly and we walked away to continue shopping.

We visited a few more stores and got a few more items mainly clothing for Chrissy, other than a few small flashes the rest of the circuit was uneventful, once we had finished the whole circle and were back where we started we decided to head for home. As we got to the car I noticed that I had flat tyre, annoyed at a bad end to an otherwise great day I stowed our bags in the car and got the spare wheel out. Chrissy was sat in the passenger seat her door open with her feet outside of the car, as I squatted down to the back wheel and she turned to face me I was again presented with the sight of her wet gapping pussy, todays exposure must have been good for her as I could easily see how wet she was her inner thighs shone with their coating of pussy juice.

Seeing a young tall black guy walking our way I said for Chrissy to ask him for help and slipped off into the car park. As the guy got closer he slowed his walk I was further away than he was but could still see she hadn't moved. When he got to within a few steps, Chrissy called out Hi and asked if he could help her with the flat tyre, the black guy went over to her and said he would be happy to.

I bet he was especially now he was so close to her steaming crack, he rolled up his shirt sleeves and set to work Chrissy asked him if he minded her watching so that she knew how to do it herself the next time. He didn't mind so she squatted down next to him in the same way she had earlier in the food court, I couldn't see anything as she was facing the big black guy, he clearly could see everything his face was a picture as he took in the view. He passed the wheel nuts to Chrissy as he removed the flat tyre and wheel he placed the spare on the hub, he held out his hand for a wheel nut which Chrissy dropped and watched it roll under the car. Deja vu as Chrissy head down and arse up wriggled under the car reaching for the wheel nut, this time the audience on the receiving end wasn't across the hallway but right next to her.

He looked around checking if anyone was around not seeing me hidden in the bushes he turned his attention quickly back to the spread pussy mere inches from him. With the wheel nut retrieved Chrissy wriggled back out, her top catching on the car cill was tugged up a little now looking like a cropped top her flat stomach showing above the narrow band of skirt as she once again squatted.

The first wheel nut in place he held out his hand for the next, clumsy Chrissy again dropped the nut which again dutifully rolled under the car, again wriggling under a little further this time Chrissy went to retrieve the nut, deciding that this couldn't be an accident I watched as a big black hand cupped one of the bare cheeks now on display, not wanting to miss any more I returned at this point approaching the scene so we were either side of Chrissy. I put my finger to my lips telling him to say nothing and squatted down next to Chrissy, grasping her other bum cheek we both caressed a check each.

Chrissy again wriggled out again her top caught and pulled up a bit more now showing the lower curves of the breasts, she smiled at briefly before she squatted between us now still facing the black man as he fastened the second nut. As she squatted I gently slid down the zip on her skirt, is didn't fall as she was squatting but was now unfastened, wouldn't you know it the next nut obviously very slippery was dropped, to be honest there was no pretence as Chrissy looked at the black guy and chucked the nut under the car, even further than before. She couldn't reach so she lay on her back like a mechanic and started to scoot under the cat, I placed my knee on her un zipped skirt and she scooted right out of it, her skirt gone and only her lower half visible she raised her knees and parted her legs wide.

I pulled one knee towards me and taking my lead so did our helper, with her legs as far apart as possible, her dripping pussy was again gapping open showing us deep inside her, one big black finger snaked into her up to the knuckle, no one moved so feeling confident he added a second again slipping in knuckle deep as the third fat black finger was introduced to her wet hole she was shoving back edging him on he pumped faster and faster until with a squirt she came and lay shuddering on the paving bricks her pussy spasms obvious as we watched her hole clench and relax over and over.

She squirmed her way back out from under the car this time her top snagging properly as she appeared with it around her shoulders her beautiful titties on display. I took the final wheel nuts and switched places with our black assistant to finish off the wheel change. Chrissy guided him to sit on the passenger seat of the car in the same way she had been earlier, and in the sun light again squatted this time between his legs. She reached for his jean fly buttons and soon released a very large hard black cock. I don't know how he kept that thing in his jeans being hard it must have been uncomfortable. As I tightened the wheel nuts, Chrissy threw her top on the back seat to join her skirt and now naked took the head of his hard black cock in her mouth she had to stretch her mouth to take this monster but was soon sucking hard and I knew from experience her tongue would be working his cock head as well, he didn't last long and with a groan he emptied himself in her mouth.

We took his mobile number and laughed as we exchanged names as well, it was a little late for introduction as Chrissy smiled with his spunk on her lip. We said good bye to Sammy and said we were arranging a party and would text him details later. Chrissy had pulled her clothes back on and we headed back towards sunny Folkestone and home.