Chrissy the Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a slut.
1.9k words
4.53
16.8k
5
1

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that commented so nicely on my previous Prequel about Chrissy Thank You.

This is the story I wrote first. It is quite a long tale and will be slow to edit and tidy but be patient it will come. I hope you will enjoy the story; some chapters are better than others but I hope you will like them all to a degree.

As with my other story's this is set in a fictional world where there are no nasty diseases and no unwanted pregnancy, I do push the boundaries of what is possible but hopefully not too far. All Characters are completely fictional and over the age of consent.

I am a total amateur at this and write purely for my own pleasure, I know that my Grammar is not great and there will be mistakes, if that's a problem for you read no further, I could use someone to edit these tales but why waste someone else's time unless it's a task that actually interests someone?

I welcome comments as long as they are constructive, if you want to leave abusive messages about something offered to you for no charge then also feel free I won't hold it against you, after all the world would be dull without morons to brighten the day.

If my story is so dull to you that you would rather count misplaced comers and wayward punctuation, then why did you bother reading the whole thing just click the little cross and find something better written.

*****

Saturday morning came and went Chrissy slept I checked in on her but she was fast asleep, around 1pm I heard some movement and shortly after she wandered in to me again still naked. I asked how she felt, her reply was sore but happy. I agreed that it had been a great night she told me that her pussy and arsehole felt worn out. I ran her a warm bath and she soaked for age's eventually coming out looking more alert.

Thinking she needed a rest I said I was going to the pub to watch the Spurs game she could come if she wanted or stay here and chill which ever she preferred.

She decided to come with me and having nothing sensible to wear I pointed her towards my closet not wanting to push things today due to the excesses of last night I thought she could wear what she wanted, it was just a pub full of guys watching the game after all. I gathered my wallet and keys as she dressed, eventually she came out wearing my Spurs shirt from a few seasons ago for those that remember is was the Kappa shirt in light blue. I had stopped wearing it as it was very stretchy and skin tight not a good look on me but on Chrissy it looked great, it was long enough to cover her bum just about, but it clung to her like a second skin almost as if it had been sprayed on. Every detail of her body was showing even after the excesses of the past few days my cock twitched to life just looking at her.

I called a cab using the card from last night, the same drivers collected us, I directed him to the pub we wanted and with both of us sat in the back he set off. Chrissy was chatting and looking out of the window I half listened and watched the cab driver adjust his mirror, glancing down I saw what he was looking at. Chrissy's swollen and red pussy was on show, from the mirrors angle I would have thought completely. She didn't appear to have recovered fully from the pounding she took last night as her pussy was still wide open and very puffy looking. We arrived and the driver was soon getting another more direct look as Chrissy left the cab, the driver smiled waved and pulled away.

Once again stood up Chrissy looked decent, no pussy on show we headed into the bar. I hadn't expected it to be this busy for an early round cup game. Chatting to the barman it appeared that there was a conference at a neighbouring hotel, the delegates were from the same area as the opposition spurs faced from a lower league, feeling confident I looked for a space to watch the game from.

We found a spot we could see the large screen from and waited patiently for the game to start there was some good banter coming from the League one side supporters clearly aimed at Chrissy in her Spurs shirt. Chrissy laughed as they started singing suggesting that they were going to kick our arses with the good natured chanting continuing Chrissy laughed at them and said they had no chance of scoring let alone winning, yeh right love wanna bet? One called out

Chrissy called back you are on, I bet you a pint you won't score.

Sometimes I hate being a Spurs fan as they conceded in the 4th minute, Chrissy lost her bet I paid for the pint which she carried over to the singing fan. I couldn't hear what she said but could see them talking for a while before she returned and said I hope your team are good as I just bet your shirt they wouldn't score again.

I asked her what she meant and she explained if Spurs conceded another goal at any point she had to swap shirts in the bar with one of the opposition fans.

Spurs scored in the 18th minute bringing the two teams level again.

5 minutes later the away team scored again shouting and singing the away fans called for Chrissy's shirt, at least she would get a replacement as she had nothing else to wear. I don't think the lads realised she was naked other than the shirt until she peeled off the spurs shirt and held it out, she wouldn't let the shirt go until her replacement was handed over. She stood proud and naked surrounded by men again, the fans called for Julie a female fan who came over they explained their bet and she grudgingly handed over her team shirt taking mine away with her as she went back to her seat. Chrissy pulled the replacement top on and stood looking down at what was obviously a child's sized top, it only came down to her waist and was very tight, now she had to watch the rest of the game naked from the waist down.

We were hidden from general view by the still singing away fans, Chrissy her pussy still flushed and swollen from the night before was the centre of attention yet again.

Half time came with no further score I went for fresh beers, as I walked back I saw Chrissy once again in conversation with the same guy, she came back over and said I made one last bet I want that shirt back, what was the bet I asked? If spurs win I get my shirt back if they lose I have to give a BJ to him and his 2 buddies, he said he also got the draw so apparently spurs have to win outright and he will give me back my shirt.

Spurs equalised again early in the second half Chrissy waved at the lads a smug grin on her face, time moved on as it does the 90 minutes past and the score remained 2-2, the plucky league one side had worked hard to earn the replay. Chrissy now had a bet to pay off, taken by the hand she was lead into the nearby gent's toilet I followed along to make sure she was OK, pushed down to her knees the first cock was presented she made her way quickly through all 3 none lasted very long, and quickly left the toilets, I called the cab, and a few minutes later we heard my name being called by the same driver again.

Waving at him we hurried out Chrissy's pretty bottom wobbling across the bar, with a final cheer from behind us we were at the curb and climbing back into the cab. The driver turned to ask where we wanted to go, he spotted the new shirt and very bare pussy in the back seat and looked at us both. I explained that she had lost a bet, and he set off to take us home. Once again he adjusted his mirror, this time Chrissy saw what he was doing she spread her legs and said to me, it's funny but after that exposure I'm Horney again my pussy is still so stretched from last night's fisting that no cock would be big enough, but I could play with my clit. The driver could hear every word as she made no attempt to speak quietly. She started to slowly circle her prominent clit, her legs open as wide as she could, that caused the taxi to swerve as the driver watched her rather than concentrating on the driving, I told her it would be best to wait until we get home laughing, she stopped but left her legs wide apart and her pussy displayed for the driver to keep glancing at.

Once indoors she peeled off the too small top and spread herself on my sofa, fingers rubbing her clit vigorously. I watched as her legs parted she writhed around her pussy again dripping wet, it looked huge, without any lube her own hand slipped into her hole to the wrist as she fucked herself she was getting frustrated as it wasn't enough for her. Watching her as she twisted and thrust her hand into her own pussy I remembered the marrow she had picked at the supermarket, it was still in the bottom of the fridge leaving her for a moment I went and retrieved it hefting the weight I wondered if she would or could take something this big.

Collecting the Vaseline on the way back I stood and watched as she continued to fist herself, her pussy was easily taking her own hand and was running with her wetness yet again. She eventually noticed what I was holding and pulled her hand out of her pussy holding out both to take the marrow, because of the weight I helped to steady the marrow as she squatted above its now Vaseline coated slick shell, it was so big around that I couldn't circle the whole of it with both hands. Carefully she lowered herself onto it pulling her pussy lips out of the way she sat down taking the first inch into her pussy, she pushed a little more another inch and she was shaking with the first orgasm. She slowly lowered herself the marrow stretching her already stretched hole some more she came again and slipped a little more in coming again as each inch passed her lips. Finally, now on her knees she knelt with about ten inches of fat marrow inside her, she raised a little on her knees and slid down very slowly, gradually she moved more and more until she was actually fucking the giant vegetable, she screamed and came again and again finally weak and exhausted she collapsed backwards the marrow popping out with a wet sucking noise and rolled away. Fascinated I knelt between her parted legs and looked into her cunt.

She was calming down now but I wanted to feel her, I reached out and felt her hot cunt, it was actually dripping like a tap onto the floor, she was so slippery and open my fist went in with ease, I clenched my fist amazed that I wasn't even close to filling her now I reached forward and simply pushed my other fist in alongside the first. I think she was numb as even this got no reaction.