Chrissy the Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a slut.
3.3k words
4.68
19.5k
6
1

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that commented so nicely on my previous Prequel about Chrissy Thank You.

This is the beginning of the story I wrote first. It is quite a long tale and will be slow to edit and tidy but be patient it will come. I hope you will enjoy the story; some chapters are better than others but I hope you will like them all to a degree.

As with my other story's this is set in a fictional world where there are no nasty diseases and no unwanted pregnancy. All Characters are completely fictional and over the age of consent.

I am a total amateur at this and write purely for my own pleasure, I know that my Grammar is not great and there will be mistakes, if that's a problem for you read no further I could use someone to edit these tales but why waste someone else's time.

I welcome comments as long as they are constructive, if you want to leave abusive messages about something offered to you for no charge then also feel free I won't hold it against you, after all the world would be dull without morons to brighten the day.

If my story is so dull to you that you would rather count misplaced comers and wayward punctuation, then why did you bother reading the whole thing just click the little cross and find something better written.

Alternatively, if you have managed to read the whole thing maybe offer your assistance as an editor, I know I need one, but no offers yet.

*****

It was Thursday and I was meeting Chrissy at my flat this evening. Following the football, I had taken Chrissy home to her mum totally wasted, her pussy was in ruins having been fisted, double fisted and then finally taken on the marrow, we had chatted on the phone and texted during the week and by Wednesday she told me that she had recovered fully.

Driving home I wondered what this weekend had in store for me. I had booked tomorrow off so again I had a long weekend. I got home just before 6pm on Thursday evening, letting myself into the flat I heard voices coming from the balcony, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and wandered out into the evenings warmth, Chrissy was laid out on the sun longer, dressed in a thin white vest top and a floaty skirt, the top was thin enough to not hide her nipples, a recurring theme with Chrissy. I was surprised to see Angie sat next to her as they chatted with my neighbour. Chrissy sat up as I bent to kiss her, I said Hi to Angie and John before sitting down on a spare chair near Chrissy's feet.

Chrissy asked if it was OK for Angie to stay awhile as she had some catching up to do following the weekend, I had planned nothing so said that's fine she could have a girly night, I could catch up with some TV.

A little while later the girls came back indoors, I could see from Chrissy's nipples that the evening had cooled down now that the sun was going down. Chrissy sat down next to me and Angie next to her, as they continued chatting about the weekend, they had by the sounds of it covered the start of the day. Angie was crying with laughter when she heard about the football shirt. I watched Angie as Chrissy went over the other things that had happened, the loss of the bet, her payment for losing and finally the marrow.

Angie's face gave away a few things she was clearly very interested in what Chrissy had got up to, she was expressing concern as Chrissy explained the state her pussy had been in. Chrissy reassured her that only a few days later she was all back to normal, she lifted her skirt and showed her, look all good again.

Her pussy was smooth as always and looked to be back to normal, last time I had seen it she was very red, swollen and her hole gaped wide open, now her nice neat slit was back her fleshy lips showing nicely.

Angie said to Chrissy have you told G what you are doing tomorrow yet?

Not yet she replied it was going to be a surprise, as you are staying over tonight why don't you bring him along with you. I have to be there by 9 AM so come up after 10, don't forget the thing I asked you to do though. I was intrigued but the girls would say no more.

It was still early we put some music on and soon Chrissy was dancing slowly, she did like to dance. I sat and watched as she writhed to the music, she continued to dance with each new song she got more sensual rubbing her hands over her boobs, pinching her nipples and the occasional quick flash of pussy as she raised her skirt, Angie was enjoying it as much as I was. Chrissy pulled me to my feet and danced with me, she was grinding her pussy on my leg and kissing me, I took the opportunity to squeeze her bum as she danced close to me, she pushed me back onto the sofa and pulled Angie to her feet.

As they danced Chrissy pulled her friend in close and they too kissed, now this was sexy. Angie was dressed in leggings and a baggy t shirt she looked skinny but I knew differently now. Angie must have undone Chrissy's skirt as it slipped down her legs falling to the floor leaving Chrissy in just her thin top, she complained although not seriously that she was being taken advantage of we all laughed as we knew she was happier exposed than she was when dressed.

The girls continued their dancing for a while stopping occasionally for a drink, as Angie stood up from the sofa, Chrissy grabbed her leggings and with one yank pulled them to the floor, a short struggle started. Angie with her ankles caught in her leggings was pulled to the floor by Chrissy who was trying to pull off Angie's top, at the same Angie was trying to pull off Chrissy's top in retaliation, they were both laughing and giggling as they wrestled for any advantage they could gain. Angie was very fit, but Chrissy was much taller therefore heavier and after a few minutes had Angie pinned down.

Angie's arms were trapped by Chrissy's legs as she straddled her chest, Chrissy's top was pulled up, one breast uncovered her skirt gone already she pulled the top off over her head, now naked she was still keeping Angie trapped, Angie's wriggling was subsiding as she realised she couldn't shift Chrissy's weight.

Chrissy reached down and pulled up Angie's baggy top up exposing her small but firm tits, she pinched a nipple which had Angie trying to shift her again bucking her hips she tried in vain to wriggle out from under Chrissy. As she slowed again Chrissy reached back and slipped her hand under the waist band of Angie's panties, I watched as her fingers moved under the white material. Angie weekly tried again to escape giving up almost immediately, Chrissy continued with her fingers massaging Angie's pussy. Angie had stopped trying to escape and was now groaning in pleasure pushing harder back into Chrissy's hand with a small cry she reached her orgasm. Chrissy moving surprisingly quickly presumably so that Angie didn't have chance to escape, turned around still trapping Angie's arms with her knees she shoved her pussy back into Angie's face, this time there was no attempt to escape, Angie started to lick at Chrissy's pussy, Chrissy pulled off Angie's underwear and lent forward to tongue the now bare pussy.

I watched this for a while walking around the girls to get different views, Angie was licking Chrissy's pussy gently and slowly, Chrissy was writhing and groaning, Chrissy's approach was more aggressive she held Angie's pussy open with her fingers and her tongue was lashing Angie's very prominent clit, they were both obviously enjoying themselves as both pussies were flushed with colour and looked very wet.

Standing behind Chrissy I released my swollen cock, knelt above Angie's face and slid my cock into Chrissy's wet pussy, as I slowly fucked her I could feel Angie's tongue still licking Chrissy's clit and occasionally she gave my balls a lick as well. With her arse I the air as it was I couldn't resist and slipped my pussy juice covered cock into her tight arse, I was still getting used to the fact that I could do this whenever I pleased. Chrissy had never complained and seemed to like getting her arse fucked just as much as her pussy, I felt Chrissy come and emptied myself deep into her arsehole at the same time.

We finished the evening sat around naked and drinking a few more beers, around 10 Chrissy suggested an early night as she had a big day planned tomorrow, I lay in bed with a girl snuggled up each side of me one head on each shoulder, as I drifted off I thought to myself I could get used to this.

I awoke to the pleasant feeling of a warm mouth around my cock, I opened my eyes and looked down to see Angie not Chrissy was sucking my morning hard on. She noticed me looking at her and with a final suck let my cock slip out of her mouth, she moved up astride me kissed me and said good morning as she sank her extremely tight pussy down onto my cock, she moved up and down riding me hard, all six pack and muscles. She slammed up and down until she came, her pussy gripped me like a vice and milked me dry as I came seconds later. With hardly a pause she jumped off and said hurry up and get ready we are late, Chrissy left early and we were supposed to meet her half an hour ago.

A quick shower together and we were ready to go, Angie directed me to a side road just outside the town centre, we parked and taking my hand Angie lead me to a small row of shops, there was a sign on the footpath.

Grand opening, sex shop, lingerie, toys, sexy dresses & DVDs.

Stood on a pedestal in the shop window was Chrissy wearing high heels and a see through dress, the dress was the sort of thing a man buys his wife for the bedroom, very sexy but hiding nothing. Chrissy stood without moving a muscle, there were people walking by obviously assuming that she was a lifelike shop dummy they didn't take much notice.

Angie told me to wait outside for her and disappeared inside the shop. A few seconds later a woman came into the window, peeled the dress over a very still Chrissy's head, and left again. I moved closer to the window, a very naked Chrissy now stood in the window. I couldn't understand how no one else had noticed it was a real woman not a dummy. I could see the gentle rise and fall of her chest, but mostly I could see the moisture gathering on her pussy lips. Angie returned with a small bag, she showed me what was inside, she had bought the dress Chrissy had on.

Angie told me that Chrissy had arranged for her to come up here and occasionally change her outfit, after last night she was getting her own back, she would redress her soon but not straight away, I watched as a drip ran down Chrissy's thigh, fancy some breakfast I asked Angie pointing at the café opposite.

While we ate a bacon roll, we watched a crowd gathering at the shop widow opposite, I had an idea and asked Angie if the shop sold those small remote controlled vibrating balls.

They do she replied, I gave her some money and told her to get two, when she went back to the shop she would dress her and slip one into her pussy.

I watched from outside as Angie came out into the window again, she put on over Chrissy's head a black sheer baby doll, it was open at the front so didn't cover Chrissy's pussy, Angie adjusted the dummy's position, bringing her feet apart, one hand held up, which Angie used to hang a thong on, I noticed Chrissy's eyes widen slightly when she realised Angie wasn't going to put the thong on her but was leaving it hanging from a finger. Angie put her hands on the dummy's hips and pushed them forwards a bit, it now looked as though the dummy was thrusting her pussy at the crowd, most of which I'm sure were by now aware that the dummy was real, I smiled as I saw Chrissy's eyebrows raise, Angie had pushed the ball in to her pussy from behind.

I was listening to the various conversations, people were taking pictures on their phones of the live model, and saying what a great idea this was for a sex shop opening. Angie came out to admire her widow display, with her feet apart and her hips pushed forward, Chrissy's now dripping pussy lips had parted, showing a considerable amount of pink. Angie passed me the remote control. I was about to turn it on when a local newspaper photographer arrived, he took a few shots, then zoomed in on the nearly naked window display. As he snapped away I turned on the remote vibrating ball deep inside Chrissy's already wet pussy. She started to tremble and came almost immediately, there was a cheer from the steadily growing crowd, there had been only a few when I arrived, there were more than 50 gathered around the window now.

Chrissy maintained her pose for another 35 minutes, I watched as the vibrating egg made her climax three more times during that time each time making her pussy puffier and her legs wetter. I whispered to Angie that it was time for the next round and she disappeared into the shop.

As Angie again returned to the window, the crowd all stopped to watch, I clicked the vibrator on again and watched as Chrissy started to tremble, Angie stripped her naked again, and Chrissy came again while her legs were still shaking Angie drew the curtains to complaints and boos from the ever growing crowd gathered at the window. The lady I had seen earlier came out and shouted for attention, she told the crowd that this was going to be the last window display of the day, it was a special one so please be patient. The huge majority of the crowd was male; it looked as though there were now around 100 crowded around the shop window I think the word had been spread.

Ten minutes later Angie re-joined me pushing a second remote into my hand, I did it she laughed. The lady from the shop came out again, and said, ladies and gentlemen, well gentlemen mostly, the crowd laughed, our final display is ready I hope you all enjoy it, please visit again and thanks for attending our grand opening. She went back inside and pulled the cords that withdrew the curtain, Angie had already told me that Chrissy didn't know the plan for the final display, but the lady from the shop had offered her this as a paid job providing she would wear whatever she was asked to wear so she had no choice.

The curtain opened to roars of approval from the crowd, camera flashes where everywhere. Chrissy had a hood over her head but was naked other than that, she was roped to the chair her heels next to her bum and her knees stretched wide apart, she had clips on each nipple with small weights pulling her nipples and stretching them downwards, there were two clamps on each of her pussy lips which were held wide apart by small chains clipped to the chair arms. She looked wonderful, her pussy was spread wide open by the pulling chains, guys were kneeling to take pictures of her open pussy. I flicked the switch of the second remote and watched as Chrissy trembled even more the second vibrating ball Angie had inserted into Chrissy's arsehole, after a few seconds I turned it up to its maximum setting.

Chrissy was shaking but her restraints held her in place, the first ball in her pussy I turned straight to maximum. Chrissy's pussy sprayed the window as she squirted, I left both balls vibrating and watched with a huge crowd as Chrissy came again and again, her pussy was twitching and her cum ran down her legs, as the curtains drew thirty minutes later the crowd applauded and cheered I turned off the remotes and went looking for Chrissy, Friday morning and already the weekend looked great.

while I waited for Chrissy to dress, I sent a quick message to an old work colleague Clair who was a business development manager she was often involved in arranging or attending various trade shows for the construction sector we had worked on several projects together for my own company, after this morning's display I thought she may be able to help with a bigger crowd than this morning. She had a wicked sense of humour I thought she would come up with something that would be suitable.

Chrissy came downstairs and into the shop now dressed, she came over and thanked me for coming. I smiled and said no need to thank me it had been awesome thanks for the invite. There were quite a few people milling around in the shop some of which had seen the window display, one approached he was the cameraman from the local paper. He chatted for a while asking if Chrissy would sign a release to publish her photos, although as he said he doubted very much that his boss would allow any of them to go into the paper. Chrissy signed the release for him and grabbed a small bag from behind the till, we slipped away from the crowds towards the town centre. Angie pulling my elbow whispered that Chrissy had not yet removed the two balls, once we reached the high street I suggested a coffee and we went into Costa's. After we had paid for our drinks and sat at a table in the centre of the large coffee shop I excused myself and went to use the toilet. On my way back as I approached the girls I flicked on both of the remote switches to their first setting, Chrissy sat up surprised, looking round she saw me and smiled. I left them buzzing and put the controls on the table.

Chrissy asked which control did what, I said I didn't know I had lost track when they went back into the shop. I had assumed that she was going to remove them. Angie reached forward and turned one to a mid-setting, ahh said Chrissy that's the back one. Are you sure? I said turning it to maximum and sitting back to watch her reaction, as normal Chrissy was only wearing a thin top, her nipples now hard and making bumps in her tee shirt confirming the absence of a bra, her patterned skirt was longer than her normal skirts and kept her covered to mid-thigh. The coffee shop was fairly full, checking the time I realised it was lunch time already. Angie picked up the remote and turned Chrissy's pussy ball also to maximum, gripping the chair arms and sitting bolt upright Chrissy came in the crowded shop somehow keeping quiet as she did. We made some plans for the afternoon as we chatted leaving Chrissy buzzing she zoned out a few times as the twin vibrators took her over the edge. Finishing our coffee, we stood to leave, looking down I saw a large very wet patch where Chrissy had been sitting, we popped into a supermarket and grabbed a few things before returning home to get ready for the beach.