Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 04

Story Info
A Sluts adventures.
9.6k words
4.72
21.7k
17
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy was showered and was clean again, she could feel the just fucked glow as she called it, a tingling in her nipples and a dull throb from her abused pussy. With her music playing Chrissy thought back to a period she called her awakening.

She had just turned 18 and coming from a small village there were only a limited number of people around her own age and she used to hang with them, Joe and Charley were brothers, there was Henry a bit of a buffoon, and her best friend at the time Gina.

Once she had turned 18 her parents started to let her out to socialise more, they had been very protective before then. Chrissy had discovered alcohol and that she really didn't care for it, she tried smoking and smoking pot both made her sick, she was a Virgin and also the youngest of the group Gina being a few years older. Chrissy at 18 was already tall, her figure had yet to fill out so she looked very slim, her tits were already the C cup she now had but on the slimmer frame looked even larger. Her male friends always fluttered around Gina and barely looked at her even though she was very pretty, Chrissy started to watch her friend to see if she could tell why the boys looked at Gina more than they looked at her.

One evening they were in a local club, on a Monday night it was £1 a drink night (it was a few years ago) Gina had arrived with her new boyfriend, everyone else had already met him, Big G they all called him, sometimes shortened to just G, he was Chrissy thought gorgeous big blue eyes, very well-muscled and just out of the army. She later found out that he was genuinely nice but that story will have to wait. Strangely him being with Gina meant the guys were suddenly free but still they took little or no notice of Chrissy. She was stood in the toilets re applying makeup with Gina, Chrissy plucked up the courage to ask Gina if she knew why the boys ignored her.

Gina looked at her and said "well firstly you dress like a boy, baggy jeans and a baggy shirt won't get their attention and because of that they still see you as too young, the little girl on the outside of the group, tell you what come to my house Friday after work and we will get you ready before we go out."

Chrissy worked as a carer looking after the elderly, the week passed slowly. Eventually Friday arrived, she had told her parents that she was staying at Gina's and wouldn't be home so went directly from work to her friend's house, once up in Gina's room she was told to take off her work uniform "let's see what I have to work with" was Gina's comment.

Chrissy was stood in her bra and knickers, Gina walked around her half naked friend, "did you get that underwear from your mum she asked?" Gina was amazed at what Chrissy's usual baggy clothing had been hiding all this time, the expected skinny body hidden by ill fitting clothing was in fact a perfect body as far as Gina could see, there was next to no fat any where, and even in old granny style underwear Chrissy's breasts and bottom looked great, Gina's first though was that she could make this young girl look absolutely stunning.

"No they are mine" replied Chrissy, "well they are not good enough so lose them as well. Get them off", shy and naked she now stood. Chrissy didn't yet know why but she felt moisture between her legs, her thick curls of pubic hair hiding the moisture from her friend, "fuck me girl you do know it's 1999 don't you pubes like that went out with the 70's come on let me help you this is going to be an epic make over."

She laid Chrissy on the bed with a towel beneath her bottom, and Gina first with scissors trimmed the bush of pubes back, Chrissy lay there with her face over her hands trembling in what she thought was embarrassment. With pubes trimmed Gina began to rub shaving cream all over Chrissy's mound, when her legs were eased apart and cream applied directly to her pussy Chrissy stifled a moan. These feelings were new to Chrissy but she could feel her nipples had hardened and not all of the moisture between her legs was from the shaving cream, Gina set to work shaving Chrissy's pubic area, once she had finished she rinsed of the surplus soap and admired her handy work. Chrissy looked down expecting to see her trimmed bush only to find no hair at all her friend had shaved her smooth. She reached down and touched herself feeling how smooth she was until her friend coughed, "I am still here you know, right on your feet let's dress you."

Chrissy stood in front of her friend, she hadn't been allowed to look in the mirror, Gina had resorted to putting a towel over it to stop her friend from looking. Chrissy was on four inch heels, fuck me boots Gina had called them they came to just above her knee Chrissy thought they looked like pirate boots from the old films. She wore a very very short black skirt with a pale blue thong under it, Gina had found a halter neck top in black with gold beads on the thin strap that tied behind her neck, and the front plunged low between her breasts so she could wear no bra and when she moved she showed a lot of cleavage. "It's fine" her friend said "just be careful and they won't fall out, I've worn it loads of times", once Gina had fixed the makeup and hair she declared Chrissy ready and she hurried her down stairs and outside to await the boys at the pub a short walk up the lane.

Chrissy was not used to heels, her enhanced height made her over 6 ft. tall. As she tottered down the road towards the Black Horse she stumbled, Gina giggled as one of her tits popped free of the top. "I've worn it but your tits are way bigger than my little handful she laughed", Chrissy nearly backed out then but Gina encouraged her. "Please wait until the boys see you, if you want to go and change then I won't stop you" she said. Chrissy could feel the thong being pulled into her pussy slit, as she walked it began to gently rub her. By the time they reached the small pub her pussy was soaking wet.

The black Horse was a nice country pub all old oak beams and horse brasses, most of the regulars that were now sat at the bar knew her step father and had known Chrissy since she was very young. This evening they were all made aware that Chrissy was no longer a child she was the only one that hadn't seen the overall look, sure she knew her skirt was too short and that her tits were hardly covered but stepping back the whole look was unbelievable. She looked perfect a small amount of makeup and her hair done, her very long legs on high heels made her skirt look even shorter and the very generous amount of cleavage caught the eye.

Gina thought she looked like a goddess, the young Chrissy was simply stunning but she was never going to admit that to her friend out loud, several of the regulars in the pub did comment on how she looked but it was when the boys all piled through the door that Chrissy was hooked, Henry came in first he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Chrissy stood facing him, Charley and Jim ran into his back before they saw what had stopped him all three stopped and stared looking Chrissy up and down, just as Gina had told her to do Chrissy held the practiced pose her chin held high for a few seconds before she turned and walked away.

Chrissy walked into the ladies toilets she had no idea why but the thong she wore was sodden and her pussy was throbbing and other than the slight rubbing of her underwear she hadn't touched herself, she regained her composure before returning to her friends, in her absence G had joined the group, he looked at Chrissy as well, she could see the twinkle in his eye as he looked her up and down quickly before turning his attention to Gina, we had one drink before climbing into G's car and heading off into town, Henry followed behind as we couldn't all get in one car.

Chrissy found herself sitting in the centre of the rear seat with one brother either side of her. Chrissy's long legs were forced apart by the centre column on the floor and as they drove away she was mortified to see that her skirt had ridden up high enough to show her thong, what's more her pussy was still doing a good job of trying to eat the damp material and her newly shaven pussy lips were clearly visible to the two brothers sitting either side.

Gina and G sat up front chatting if either looked back they too would see, Chrissy tried to reach down and pull her skirt before anyone noticed, apparently she was to late the brothers each took a hand and hooked her arms around their shoulders holding on to her wrists, Chrissy was not held tightly and she could have freed herself but suddenly she was the centre of attention which was what she had wanted, her pussy pulsed and her nipples hardened Chrissy realised that she really really liked this attention. As she watched, G from the driver's seat adjusted his rear view mirror, she knew he was taking peeps at her barely covered pussy as well as they drove.

Chrissy leant her head back against the cars seat and with her eyes closed pondered her current position, she had never experienced anything like this, she knew three men were sneaking peeks at her barely covered pussy, she smiled as she wondered what they would do if her pussy was bare, at the thought her pussy pulsed, Chrissy realised she was close to an orgasm she had masturbated often enough to recognise the feelings now coming from her groin. As they drove through the narrow lanes towards the town up ahead the car hit a pot hole, as Chrissy felt her left breast pop free of her top her eyes shot wide open, unsure how to react she closed her eyes again and feigned ignorance a tactic she would be using often in the future, no one said anything but the moisture in Chrissy's pussy was building as they drove onwards.

The car was parked in a side street, G would collect it tomorrow, and Henry was parked a little further up the road. As Chrissy climbed out of the car she was aware that her backside was pointing directly at Jim behind her, she was sure that this short skirt would be showing quite a lot, in fact Jim was sat looking at her bare pussy, the string of her thong had finally slipped between the folds of her lips as she bent to climb out of the car, from behind she looked as though she wore no panties at all, Jim had to adjust himself before following her out to the pavement.

It was a short walk to the club from where they had parked, Jim linked arms with Chrissy and she couldn't help but notice he was taking side glances at her boob's, so far they had remained in her top, Henry and Charley followed along behind, from the looks she was receiving Chrissy suspected that Henry was being told about the ride here. Soon they were entering the dark club, booming music and low lighting, it was always busy on a Monday night the cheap drinks bringing in the crowds, Jim passed Chrissy a bottle of beer which she sipped slowly she rarely drunk but tonight she planned to go for everything full on. Her outfit was getting her a lot of attention, she glanced down to see her top had shifted a little, not enough to expose the nipple but enough to show a lot of one firm breast.

Chrissy beckoned to Gina as she went to the ladies toilets, Chrissy was embarrassed but also uncomfortable so she asked her friend if it was normal for a thong to do what hers was doing, the toilets were empty so Gina asked to see, Chrissy raised her skirts showing that the thong was now wedged between her pussy lips, Gina noticed the moisture on the tops of Chrissy's legs as well as the soaking thong , best to dry them take them off said Gina go into the cubicle and pass them over the door, reluctantly Chrissy pulled down her wet panties and held them over the door, her friend took them from her. Chrissy heard the hand dryer start up and then a few minutes later the door opened and swung closed Chrissy was left in silence, she called out to her friend but there was no reply.

Smoothing down her tiny skirt Chrissy left the safety of the toilets and went in search of her so called friend, she found her sat on a sofa in the corner of the club cuddling up to G, give them back she whispered. Sorry babe but I chucked them away, totally ruined they were so wet. Chrissy was about to have a hissy fit when the buffoon Henry picked her up off her feet and span her around, as she slid down him back to the floor she found her skirt was trapped between them and had been pulled up as she was lowered, she knew her bare bottom was now facing the dance floor, she pushed Henry away and again smoothed her skirt down but not before Henry had seen her bare pussy. In the dim light of the club Chrissy hoped she had been unseen by anyone else, nervously she finished her beer and Charley replaced it with a fresh one.

Chrissy was on her fourth beer she had a nice buzz going and had forgotten she was half naked, she sat at the bar between Henry and Jim, Charley was stood close behind her. It was Jim that called for a round of shots, another new experience for Chrissy she was soon on her 3rd shot as each lad bought a round. Chrissy not to be outdone paid for the fourth shot, Chrissy was plastered, she was aware of what she was doing but not at the same time.

The lads helped her towards a small outside area for some fresh air, this was before the smoking ban so it was often not used, they ushered Chrissy to a bench which faced away from the club and sat her down. Chrissy sat back enjoying the feeling of someone tweaking her nipples, hey that's not right she thought and looked down to see her top had been pulled or fallen open, Henry and Charley had one boob each and they were paying a lot of attention to her rock hard nipples.

Chrissy closed her eyes and gave in to the sensation, her nipples tingled and her pussy throbbed, she felt her legs being guided apart in her drunken haze she just let it happen. With her eyes still closed she felt hot breath on her freshly shaven pussy before for the first time a tongue slipped between the wet sticky folds of her pussy. Jim was not much older than her and so was inexperienced but the feel of his tongue exploring her previously unexplored hole soon had Chrissy trembling, she was about to find out just how easily she could reach her orgasm, the probing tongue just flicked over her clit and she shuddered to a climax with a groan she felt a sensation of wetness and then cold as Jim moved away letting the cool night air hit her wet pussy.

Chrissy struggled to her feet, the air had sobered her a bit, and she staggered back towards the club, "come on and dance with me" she said, Henry got there first and supporting her with one arm around her he led her to the dance floor. Henry and Chrissy disappeared into the crowd already on the dance floor with Jim and Charley following close behind. They all wanted a chance at her and none were planning on letting one of the others gain any advantage, soon they all danced around Chrissy. She writhed between them still drunk and clearly very horney both breasts had repeatedly escaped her top, the lads decided amongst themselves that they should take the party home before they were thrown out.

They had drinks and music at home also they would be able to work on Chrissy better in private, Gina and G would without a doubt be disappearing to have sex in one of the three bedrooms giving them chance to party with Chrissy.

In the first taxi was Chrissy this time in the back between Charley and Henry Jim sat up front looking back, Gina and G had decided to stay out and would crash at G's flat. The lads hadn't told Chrissy she would be without her friend. As the taxi drove Henry began to kiss Chrissy she liked this again a first, she had kissed before but nothing like this, she was gasping for air when her head was pulled away from Henry and Charley took his place. Chrissy was so engrossed in the kissing it took a few moments before she realised her legs were spread and someone was fingering her pussy. For the whole journey she was passed between the two guys both had fingered her and her pussy was again dripping wet, she accidentally flashed the Taxi driver as she stumbled from the back seat before she was led inside the house.

Chrissy was sobering up but somewhere down deep she decided to play drunk still, it was possibly easier than making any decisions. The music was put on and as before at the club she was dancing surrounded by the three guys, Henry pulled on the bow behind her neck and she felt her top fold down leaving her breasts bare, Chrissy continued to dance as Jim pulled her top off over her head leaving her actually topless. Charley was grinding in to her from behind she could feel the hard lump of his cock between her cheeks, she also realised he had undone the zipper at the side of her skirt and it was slowly descending she was close to calling that it for the night, but the throb of her pussy took charge and with another sway of her slim hips the skirt slid to the floor.

Chrissy found herself dancing with Jim, the other two had sat down and were happily watching Chrissy dance naked, she was surprised to find that being completely naked amongst dressed men was turning her on even more, she had no idea what was going on but she was an intelligent woman and she knew she was going to have to find a way to find out more about what was happening to her. She excused herself from Jim saying her feet hurt, she sat between Henry and Charley and tried to remove her Fuck me Boots. She giggled as she realised she couldn't get them off on her own, she raised one foot to Jim and realising what she wanted he pulled the boot free, he placed her leg back down but hooked it over his brothers knee.

Charley realising his brothers intensions held the leg in place gently stroking Chrissy's inner thigh with the second boot removed Chrissy's leg was placed over Henrys knee, Chrissy looked down at herself she had her bottom on the edge of the sofa having been pulled forwards by Jim removing her boots, her legs were being held as spread as they could be, her newly shaved Pussy was wide open and all three men were staring at the dripping wet hole.

Chrissy closed her eyes as the three men explored her body, they were unexperienced as well despite their bravado only Henry had lost his virginity although Charley and Jim had been given a blow job in the past, even though they were novices the combination of the probing fingers and the fact that they all stared at her bald pussy bought Chrissy to several orgasm's.

The men spent over an hour playing with Chrissy, before Jim declared it was bed time he suggested that Chrissy take his bed and pointed her in the direction.

Chrissy was a bit bemused as she slipped under Jim's bedding she had assumed she would lose her virginity tonight but now she had been sent to bed like a little girl again, in the darkness Chrissy ran her hands down her naked body she was still so horney, she had just began to rub her pussy gently when she heard the bedroom door open and close. Now in complete darkness she felt a warm and naked body slide in to the bed next to her, she had no idea which of her friends it was, they were all similarly built and even their hair was similar in length. She had not seen any of them naked but she could feel the warmth of a naked body now, as a hand touched her pussy she reached out and began to explore the male body next to her, as she grasped a very hard cock she heard a groan, she had never handled a cock before and was keen to make the most of this one.

Chrissy had seen one of her brothers watching dirty movies a while ago so she knew what was expected of her, so Chrissy started the rest of the night basing her behaviour on the only thing she had as a reference, a female hard core porn star.

She knelt up on all fours and in the same way as the porn star had Chrissy took the hard cock into her mouth, she estimated it was around six inches long. She began to suck and lick at the cock in the same way her film star had, she gagged a little as she swallowed the cock into her throat until she relaxed taking the whole cock until her face pushed into the pubes at the base of the cock.