Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 06

Story Info
Adventures of a slut.
1.2k words
4.46
15.4k
11
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy had enjoyed the feeling of miss behaving around her parents without them knowing. The last few days had been a huge change for her going from a virgin to how she was now had happened quickly. Chrissy would in time to come accept that the term slut was in her case a fair description at this time though she had no idea what she was.

Chrissy had decided to explore how she reacted around other people a bit more, after a lot of thought she decided she would start at the cinema, it would be almost dark, and she thought as people would be concentrated on the film they wouldn't take any notice of her, she put on her button up shirt dress and sandals before heading for the bus stop.

At the cinema Chrissy picked a film she thought would be less popular, it was about some comic book character Who would want to see that she thought. She was a bit early so when she entered the large room it was almost empty, Chrissy picked a seat on the back row right in the corner and sat down.

Feeling confident she undid a few of the dresses buttons straight away, looking down at herself she was covered but only just, her dress fell open revealing her legs almost to the top, her pussy hidden by the smallest of margins, her breasts were almost falling out of the top of the dress, one more button and she would burst free.

As She waited the auditorium slowly filled, more people than she expected but she could feel herself become more excited as she thought about what she was planning to do, there were two men in the row in front of her a few seats to one side, and one man was sat in the same row as her but he was by the aisle separated by about ten seats from where she sat, after the trailers the lights finally dimmed as the film began.

The film was of no interest to Chrissy, she was watching those around her and soon saw that they were all engrossed in the film, Chrissy undid the lowest button still fastened, the dress slipped apart baring her pussy but hidden in the darkness no one could see, Chrissy now only had two buttons remaining, she knew the top one would display her breasts so reached for the lower again, looking down in the gloom Chrissy could see she was now bare to above her belly button, hidden below the seat in front no one could have seen except for possibly the man in her row and the two almost directly in front and they would all have to turn and face her before they could see anything.

Chrissy sat as she was for sometime she could feel her pussy getting wetter even though she was relatively safe from discovery, but she knew the next button undone would mean that her front was completely uncovered. With trembling fingers she toyed with the last button nervously looking around the dark cinema, still no one was even remotely interested in what she was doing, holding her breath she slipped the button through its hole holding the two side together momentarily before she let go and felt the cloth fall away.

Chrissy now sat with herself fully exposed, but she had one more step to take before she had reached her target, with as little movement as possible she shrugged off the dress from her shoulders, and pulling it slowly out from behind her she placed the dress on the seat next to her. Chrissy was almost orgasming without so much as a touch, her pussy was running with moisture and her nipples were as hard as pebbles, with a wiggle of her feet she slipped off her sandals until finally she was sat stark naked in a public please surrounded be complete strangers, she had achieved what she had set out to do.

In the darkness Chrissy sat enjoying the thrill of her nudity, occasional bright screens lit the room and had any one looked her way they would have seen her, feeling brave and extremely horny Chrissy parted her legs and reached for her pussy she was soaking wet and was soon masturbating gently, she hadn't intended to go this far but now that she was touching herself she couldn't stop. Chrissy slowly masturbated, she bought herself to a huge climax biting her lip to stifle and sound, after another look round which confirmed she was still unobserved Chrissy hooked her leg over the arm between the seats which opened her legs wide, it also twisted her slightly which meant her now wet and open pussy was pointing in the direction of the two men in the row in front of hers, if they looked back now they would see absolutely everything, Chrissy reached down and again began to bring herself towards another climax.

As Chrissy played her thoughts turned more and more towards the risk of being caught, so far she hadn't been but she knew she actually wanted to be, her display was blatant now but unless they looked back neither of the two men closest to her would see her.

Making a plan in her head Chrissy slipped her dress back on, only fastening three buttons before she left the the auditorium she bought a drink at the concession and then returned to the darkness of the cinema she had just left, as she climbed up towards the back she flicked open two buttons leaving the last until she reached the end of the row that was in front of where she was sitting earlier, as she started to move along the row she readied herself, and when she was about to step in front of the two guys she flicked open the last button her dress billowed open baring her whole front from top to toe, directly in front of the two strangers.

Chrissy had just showed the two strangers a full frontal of her body, she felt her pussy gush as soon as she undid that last button, she sat down with only one seat separating her from the nearest of the two men who were both now looking at her rather than the film, placing her drink in the cup holder, Chrissy looked directly at the now watching men and pulled her dress back off before she hooked her leg again over the arm of the seat.

Now as she stroked her sodden pussy she had a very attentive audience of two, knowing this made Chrissy even more horney and she was very soon shuddering to yet another climax, without even pausing she started to work on the next one with one hand she worked her pussy with the other she toyed with her nipples. As she approached her climax Chrissy knew this was going to be a big one, with her hips raised off the seat she squirted as she came drenching her own legs before she collapsed trembling back into her seat, after a few minutes she had recovered and quickly she redressed and walked passed the open mouthed men before leaving the cinema.