Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 07

Story Info
Adventures of a slut.
5k words
4.68
18.2k
15
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy's minimum wage job working as a care assistant was stopping her from exploring her new found curiosity, her desire to change her wardrobe to suit her new tastes was also difficult. One lunch time sat in the staff room reading the local Free adds Chrissy saw an advert, a model was required for local photographic society, a good rate was offered more than she earns in two days for just one evening.

As soon as she had finished work Chrissy called the number, a well spoked man asked if she would describe herself Chrissy did but only in general terms her description was not very accurate. The man Nigel asked if she would be happy to do a session in lingerie to which she said she would, she was told that they had a meeting that evening if she would like to come down for a trial, with a fee and time agreed Chrissy hung up.

Once at home Chrissy, borrowed some lingerie from her mother's draw she had nothing sexy of her own, she showered and shaved herself, careful not to miss anything she left the shower with her pussy clean and smooth again.

Back in her room Chrissy put on a matching set of underwear, all in a very pale blue silk, the panties were small the white lace panel within the silk meant her slit was fairly visible, the bra was only a half cup it lifted her breasts but her nipples were proudly displayed above the half cups, matching suspenders with white stockings and high heels finished off the outfit. With her hair and makeup done Chrissy stood in front of the mirror. She rarely wore make up but thought she looked sexy, the naughty underwear was a first for her, she didn't realise her mum was so naughty.

Covering herself in her new shirt dress Chrissy walked to the bus stop and towards her first time as a model. Chrissy arrived at the address she had been given earlier the door was opened by Nigel she recognised his voice, Nigel couldn't believe his eyes when he saw how attractive his model was, the other club members would be very happy.

Nigel showed Chrissy through the house and down the short garden path, to his studio as he called it, it was a wooden structure about the size of a double garage, as Chrissy was shown in five men stood up to greet her. Nigel showed Chrissy to a door which went into a small dark room explaining that she could change in there, she told him there was no need she had already got the lingerie on under her dress. There was a brief discussion before the six men agreed it would be good to do some of the model dressed as she was.

Chrissy was helped up onto a round raised platform about 6 ft. across it was covered in several heaps of fake furs, Nigel asked if she minded the men positioning her, it would mean hands on but he explained it was often easier than trying to explain. Chrissy didn't mind, Nigel positioned her first, she was adjusted so that her hands were in her hips, her he'd was adjusted even the angle of her feet and position of fingers, Nigel was meticulous in getting the pose perfect, once he was happy the lights were adjusted keeping her well-lit then from various angles many pictures were taken,

Maintaining her pose Chrissy studded the group, they ranged from the youngest maybe a few years older than her up to Nigel who she guessed was mid-forties, the next few poses were similar she was moved about like a mannequin. Nigel asked very politely if it would be acceptable to undo some of her dress buttons and move towards the lingerie shots, Chrissy just smiled and nodded, so far it had been pretty boring but moving towards some exposure Chrissy felt her nipples tightening.

Nigel undid the top two buttons, exposing quite a lot of cleavage, after re positioning her legs he also undid the bottom two buttons, her dress slipped to show the full length of one long leg including the bare skin above her stocking top almost up to her panties. A few minor adjustments, and the group were clicking away again, moving to change angles, one of the men climbing a step ladder to get a shot from on high.

Chrissy could feel her pussy getting wet, only three buttons were still fastened, it wouldn't be long before she was displayed to strangers in sexy underwear another first. She could feel Nigel's hands tremble as her repositioned her, the last of the buttons were undone and the dress slipped off her shoulders but hung in the crook of her bent arms.

Chrissy could see that the men had not expected her lingerie to be quite as revealing as it was. By the time Nigel had posed her Chrissy was even wetter, her nipples hard and bare, warm under the bright lighting, her feet apart and her hips pushed forward, she didn't know it but the dampness of her pussy was causing the already sheer lace panel of her panties to become completely transparent.

For the next 30 minutes Chrissy was posed and reposed, she had been reclined on the fake Firs, her legs apart, she had been on all fours, and hundreds of pictures from every angle had been taken. Chrissy watched as Nigel in turn spoke to each member of his group, she couldn't hear the whispers, but could see the looks and nods.

Nigel told her she could relax, Chrissy's last pose had been laying on the firs with her legs open any her hands behind her head, how much more relaxed could she be. Nigel coughed and asked if she had enjoyed the session, Chrissy said she had and thanked them all for being so friendly. Nigel smiled and said, sometimes if the models willing we do further sessions, we pay double for more adult themed pictures. Chrissy almost laughed, she had thought she was going to do that anyway, now to get double money was a bonus, she pretended to think about it before saying fine, for double anything goes.

Chrissy's next pose was again on the firs with her legs apart, this time her panties were stretched tight across her knees, Nigel even kindly arranged her now soaking wet lips, his attention to detail was surprisingly pleasant. Within three more poses Chrissy was naked except for, suspenders belt, stockings and shoes with her bottom in the air, Nigel had thoughtfully spread her pussy lips, before the cameras were again clicking away.

As the poses continued they became more lewd, Chrissy had pulled her fleshy lips wide apart showing the men her wet pink opening, she could barely grip her lips they were so wet and puffy. As she was instructed to touch herself and insert her fingers Chrissy could feel herself getting close to coming. She was being positioned again, stood up her legs straight, she gripped her angles and looked back between her legs at the watching men, she could see them upside down all with tents in their trousers. I did that she thought, still surprised of the effect she had on men, in years to come she would learn not to be insecure.

As she looked at the bulges Nigel again adjusted her flower, her lips were very puffy, and her juices now dripped to the fake fur she stood on, Nigel was far too polite to comment and once happy with her positioning he stepped back and picked his camera up again.

Chrissy was stood naked, her legs sticky with her own juices, she could feel her pussy running and her nipples where throbbing, Nigel counted out the agreed fee passing her the cash, the group of men were packing up their equipment. If you would be willing we would love to do another shoot with you at some point, we have another young lady who we use the two of you together would be very nice. Chrissy thought it sounded fun, and with a nice wad of cash in her hand for one evening already agreed, she left her mobile number and slipping her dress over her nudity, her mother's underwear in her shoulder bag she waved good bye.

It was late and dark, Chrissy was still so horney from her night's exposure, she was surprised that not one of the men had tried to do anything other than take pictures, Nigel had adjusted her pussy lips the trembling hand and the nice bulge in his trousers were the only signs that he was horney. Walking towards the town centre and the bus home Chrissy came to a small park, not the open kind this was a small area, planted gardens, a fountain in the middle and benches to sit on. Chrissy went through the wrought iron arch and in to the dark garden.

There was very little in the way of lighting, just a few old fashioned street lights, the park was deserted, Chrissy still so very horney began to undo her dress buttons, until it flapped away from her sides, no one was there but she was thrilled at being so exposed in a public place again, this was not her garden after all and a group of drunken men could walk in at any second. Just the thought of being caught sent a pulse to her already wet pussy, still a little nervous, she glanced around before sitting on a bench in the centre of the small park.

Chrissy could hear passing traffic on the nearby road and the gentle wind, she looked as far as she could in the dim light, before pulling her arms free of her dress. Although sat on her dress she was now naked except for her shoes in the park, gently Chrissy tweaked her throbbing nipples feeling her pussy leak some more. The level of her arousal was pushing her further, lifting herself Chrissy pulled the dress from beneath her, folded it up and pushed it into her bag, she kicked off her shoes and they to joined her dress in the bag leaving her totally naked.

Now she felt even more horney, a quick look around and she stood up and walked towards the park entrance naked, as the path reached the high hedge that separated the road from the park she could hear voices on the other side reminding her of her time in the field. She was near the gate which would bring her onto the road, not wanting to cover up yet Chrissy ducked down behind a long stone bench which curved around the entrance, in the shadows she was well hidden.

As she hid Chrissy began to wonder how far she could go before dressing, she always got the bus home but she remembered her step father saying that it was less than five miles in his youth he had always walked, could she get home naked she wondered.. Making her mind up she pushed her bag into a recess below the stone bench, with the low hedge behind it no one would see it and she could get the bus first thing in the morning and collect it. A second look to make sure her belongings were out of sight and she crept out of her hiding place.

Chrissy was thinking about her route home, there were a few places where she would be well lit, but it was after eleven and not being a weekend she thought she would be ok. At the gate she peeped around looking both ways, the residential road had cars parked both sides and like the park was only dimly lit. Another look and she ran across the foot path and stopped between two cars, another look and across the narrow road she went, again stopping between two parked cars. Slowly Chrissy stood upright the safety of the park was getting further away along with her clothes, Chrissy didn't know it yet but this would be something she did often in the future.

With no one in sight Chrissy walked along the footpath staying in shadow whenever possible, she managed to walk for ten minutes without seeing a soul but had now reached the end of the residential road, she needed to cross the main road, with its bright street lights before she could enter the shadows again on the opposite side of the road. The road was wide, the crossing had a small island in the middle of the road, Chrissy left the shadows and hurried towards the crossing, aware that she was completely exposed by the brightly lit street, she crossed the footpath and had taken two steps into the road when she saw the car.

It wasn't the car that caught her eye, but the glow of a cigarette behind the windscreen, someone was sat in the car only a few metres from her. She groaned as her pussy throbbed, she had been caught but there was no cry of uproar in fact there was nothing, she had stopped but recovering quickly began to walk towards the central island. Another quick scamper and she was across and back in shadows, she looked back at the car, before heading towards the cliff top path.

Like most seaside towns this one had its cliff top path, formal gardens, band stand that kind of thing, it was the only route that would mean avoiding both the town centre and the main roads, although the thought of walking naked along the high street sent another pulse to her over stimulated pussy. Chrissy walked along the grass, avoiding the concrete path with her bare feet. There was no cover here only low flower beds and a park bench at regular intervals, the band stand was some 100 metres away yet, this was when Chrissy saw the man walking his dog coming towards her.

Chrissy had no choice there was nowhere to hide so she carried on walking head held high, as she neared the man he stopped and stared Chrissy smiled and said good evening and continued her walk not even looking back. Chrissy took the few steps down to a lower footpath, it was only for a short section of the cliff top but it was darker, it would lead her into and through the Vinery a wooden structure with grape vines growing, it had been there as long as Chrissy could remember, there were small tables and chairs and the vantage point over looked the channel, on a clear day you could see France, on a dark night nothing.

The Vinery was in almost total darkness, Chrissy got to the middle and sat in one of the heavy wooden seats, with her feet apart she looked across at the sea sparkling below and began to sort out her needy pussy. Feeling somewhat sheltered by the darkness Chrissy with legs wide apart, her wet lips spread began to circle her clit with one finger, her other hand was already playing with her nipples alternately. With eyes closed and her head back Chrissy was close to orgasm when she sensed that she wasn't alone, she didn't stop though and within seconds she was spraying her cum towards France, to be honest it fell a bit short.

With her tension now relieved she glanced around, her eyes had become accustomed to the gloom and she could see, sat to her right in the direction she had just come from was the dog walker no more than ten steps away he stood just watching her. Chrissy turned to face him moving her feet so that he could see directly between her sticky legs, reaching down again she started to work on her next orgasm.

She stared at the watching man she was not sure if he could see much in this light, the thrill of being watched was incredible, she was completely naked in a public place and masturbating for a total stranger. Chrissy stood and walked towards the man he looked like a rabbit trapped in a cars head lights, Chrissy sat on the table right next to him, with her legs again parted she laid back and continued her masturbating. She closed her eyes leaving her nipples to spread her pussy lips she felt a warm breath on her moist flesh, the dog walker was becoming bold.

Chrissy groaned as she felt hands grip her thighs and a tongue parted her slippery lips probing her wet hole before rising and flicking over her sensitive clit, she glanced to her right and saw that the dog walker was now watching from the side his view having been obscured by whoever was now between her legs. Chrissy grabbed the head between her legs pulling whoever it was into her, he certainly knew what he was doing as she was rapidly approaching another climax.

Chrissy was still shuddering from her very nice orgasm when she felt a cock slip in to her pussy, she was being fucked by a complete stranger, not to be out done the dog walker unzipped himself and was soon poking his hard cock into her mouth, Chrissy could taste the pre come as he seeped on to her tongue. Chrissy felt the cock in her mouth twitch and then swell before filling her mouth with warm sticky cum, she had not even got started on sucking it properly but she was still being fucked very nicely.

Chrissy was nearing yet another climax when the man fucking her pulled out, he roughly turned her so that she was face down before entering her again this time doggy style. As Chrissy moaned and groaned she also watched two more men walking through the darkness of the Vinery towards her. One sat in the chair she had recently masturbated in, she wondered if he had sat in her cum before the pounding she was receiving from behind made her close her eyes and push back.

Chrissy could feel the urgency of the man fucking her, he was ramming her hard and fast she could feel his legs trembling with effort, suddenly she was empty. Clutching his cock slick with her juices the man moved until he could fuck her mouth, it took two rough thrusts to penetrate her throat, as Chrissy felt the hot spray of cum she felt her pussy lips part again another cock entered her from behind.

Chrissy assumed this was one of the two new arrivals she watched as the man in her chair freed his cock and slowly wanked himself as he watched her get fucked by his friend. Finally as the man in her pussy was approaching his end, the man stood pointed his cock at Chrissy's face and let go he coated her face with cum as his friend filled her pussy, it was enough to send her over the edge again.

All alone again and covered in cum Chrissy stood, her legs were still trembling as she began to walk, she had done less than a mile of her walk home, only 4 more miles to go she thought to herself. Chrissy made it down to the sea wall via a very dark path that snaked down the cliff face without meeting another person. It was high tide so no shelter on the beach, she did however wash the cum off her face with sea water, she was enjoying the feel of her legs being sticky with cum so she left that, it made her feel dirty which she found she quite liked.

Chrissy had about a mile of sea front, then the harbour to pass before she could turn inland and get on to the country lanes that would take her home, her sense of direction and distance were not good, while as her father had said it was less than five miles from the town to home, Chrissy had picked a route that offered some shelter not the direct route, she didn't know it but she was further from home now than when she started and was still going the wrong way.

The walk along the seafront was going well she had been passed by a cyclist but he didn't stop maybe it was too dark for him to notice her nudity. Chrissy approached the harbour carefully she was still in shadows but the next section of her walk would mean passing several pubs and houses and there was nowhere again to hide, without jumping into the water which she wouldn't be doing. It was well after midnight the pubs would be closed she would be fine she told herself.

A deep breath and she stepped out into the light, her nipples were already rock hard and throbbing painfully, she was thinking over her time in the Vinery already horney again only a few minutes after several orgasm's.

Chrissy had passed the pubs and was nearly on top of the fisherman before she saw him, dressed in dark clothing and sat near the railings he had been well camouflaged. He however had watched her approach, out in the lights naked, her firm tits bouncing as she walked, he could see the sheen on her legs, he had read about this sort of thing but he had never thought it was anything other than a fantasy, but here he was sat watching a very beautiful and young woman walk naked towards him.

He was no more than two steps away from her when he stood up she had just spotted him, Chrissy was caught by surprise and came to a stop looking at the man. She could smell him from two feet away, the smell of raw fish and bait. Her feet needed a rest and her pussy was demanding attention again, this exposure sure made her horney, turning she bent over the railings pushing her bottom out, looking down at the sea a few feet below as it lapped against the concrete arches of the beach. She looked back and just said well?

12