Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy stretched to accommodate the fist and as Angie build up momentum slowly Chrissy took more and more, the group watched fascinated as Angie plunged her arm inside Chrissy's stretched pussy almost elbow deep now. As Chrissy bucked her hips to another orgasm Angie removed her fist from Chrissy's pussy, leaving it gaping open.

Adding more lube to her other hand Angie inserted two fingers into Chrissy's arsehole, in the back of her mind she could still hear Emma telling her that Chrissy was such slut, OK let's see how much of a slut she really is thought Angie.

As Chrissy slowly came down from her Orgasm she could feel fingers in her back passage, Simon and Tony one either side of her each pulled one ankle back over her head so she was un able to move with her knees next her ears her bottom and pussy were now over her own face and she could clearly watch as Angie pushed a third finger into her arse. The fingers were well lubed up and soon slid deep inside her, soon the little finger was added and Chrissy watched her own arsehole get four fingers shoved in only inches from her nose, Chrissy thought if her tongue was a little longer she could have licked her own pussy.

Angie was still finger fucking Chrissy's arsehole with four fingers when she started to reinsert her fist in to the still gaping pussy hole, Chrissy's pussy still stretched took the offered fist in one smooth push. As Chrissy was pushed to yet another orgasm Angie added her thumb to the fingers inside Chrissy's stretching arsehole. Slowly as Angie fist fucked Chrissy's dripping wet pussy she also pushed deeper into Chrissy's arsehole until she felt her fist slip inside Chrissy's arsehole as well.

From Chrissy's angle she could for the first time see everything, she had climaxed several times and was now watching as Angie began to fuck her in earnest with two fists together, Chrissy could feel herself climbing to yet another orgasm never had she felt like this the two fists were driving deeper and deeper inside her, she could feel Angie's fist hit her cervix with every thrust now, but as she watched her own arsehole took more and more, Angie was dripping with sweat now as she fisted Chrissy.

Chrissy screamed as she came this time, Angie's arm was elbow deep in her arse hole and Chrissy squirted as she came, soaking both Angie and herself, Chrissy could taste her own cum as it continued to drip on to her face. When Chrissy came round she could feel that her holes were free of fists now, she looked down at Angie still between her legs and thanked her that was Awesome.

Although it was late no one was leaving yet, Chrissy with another cold beer was still naked, Simon and Tony had been watching her closely as she was held for her fisting, only Chrissy had a better view than them, Simon she noticed had a very good sized bulge in his trousers but how far could she go with her new friends?

A quick look around the room showed that she could do whatever she wanted, a blonde girl Lucy she seemed to remember from earlier on was currently on her knees, sucking one cock while another fucked her doggy style, Emma was sat on the lap of another guy, Chrissy couldn't recall his name, but Emma was riding him hard and was as naked as Chrissy.

Leaning over Chrissy unzipped Simons trousers and helpfully he stood to push them down his legs, Chrissy began to slowly stoke his impressive cock, maybe 9 inches and fat enough that Chrissy's fingers didn't meet as she gripped him. Getting back on all fours so that she could lower her mouth onto Simons cock Chrissy could see Angie stripping next to her a tiny landing strip of hair was all she had, her body was knotted muscle and her breasts were just muscle but she had hard fat nipples.

As Chrissy began to slowly suck on Simons shaft she felt Angie's mouth attach to her swollen pussy as Angie lapped at Chrissy's swollen Labia and Clit she felt her bottom being opened up by fingers yet again, the double sensation of her hole being stretched and her pussy being sucked soon had her nearing another climax.

Chrissy could feel her arsehole stretching wider as a fist was slowly pushing back into her, she was deep throating Simon his fat cock stretching her as she sunk down to his balls, working his cock as her arse hole was filled from being she soon found herself shuddering to another climax, as she lifted her head to moan Simon came squirting a considerable amount of hot cum onto her face.

Simon moved away and Chrissy watched as Angie replaced him, pulling her pussy wide open before she pulled Chrissy's face down into her hot pussy, the fist in her arsehole that she had assumed was Angie continued to fill her as she began to lick and suck at Angie's pussy.

Angie had come several times on Chrissy's tongue before she moved aside for another cock, the fist inside her arsehole was replaced by Angie's fist this time in her pussy again Chrissy took the cock smaller than Simons straight into her throat as she bobbed up and down she felt as Angie began to add extra fingers to her already stretched pussy.

As Chrissy finished off one cock another soon took its place, behind her Angie now had a fist as well as four fingers stretching her pussy, Chrissy didn't know quite how much she was being stretched but she did know she loved it. Swallowing yet another load of cum Chrissy was again facing a pussy, this one covered in blond hair as Chrissy lapped at Lucy's minge she could also taste the cum leaking from inside, Lucy's and whoever had fucked her mingled together.

Chrissy felt the cold of more lube on her hot pussy before Angie began to push her second hand inside Chrissy's pussy, the sensation of the bigger than before stretch had Chrissy shaking and shuddering as she had a massive multiple Orgasm, her face pressed into Lucy's pussy as she came over and over again before she passed out from sheer pleasure.

By the time Chrissy became aware of her surroundings again the party was over, Emma helped her to her feet, and with a wave the two girls headed down the stairs, Emma explained it was too late for a Taxi but it was only a 10 minute walk back to her flat, The girls had been walking for several minutes before Chrissy realised that although Emma had dressed again she was still naked just her strappy sandals and handbag. Although Chrissy was exhausted the nude walk soon had her pussy dripping again.

It was 6 AM by the time the two girls stood naked in the shower, Emma helped Chrissy wash dried cum off her body and her hair, she also washed Chrissy's pussy out, using her whole hand and a sponge inside Chrissy's over stretched hole. Chrissy came twice more in the shower before the two girls fell asleep side by side in the soft double bed.

The next morning or rather later that day Chrissy was woken up by voices in the next room, Emma obviously already up, the male voice she didn't recognise. Chrissy pussy felt tender, not too bad though considering the abuse it had gone through the night before. Chrissy saw some moisturising cream on the bedside cabinet and thought it would help her tender pussy, she squirted a large handful onto her pussy, the cool cream instantly cooling her and easing the tenderness.

When Emma walked in Chrissy was fucking herself with four fingers, the cream was being rubbed well in and the tenderness was forgotten, Emma stood at the end of the bed with the Sky TV man and watched her friend. Chrissy her eyes closed was not even aware that anyone was there, she kept going until she had climaxed and it was a minute or so after that before she noticed Emma and the man next to her.

Emma was trying not to laugh as Chrissy realised a stranger had just watched her cum, she introduced Dave the Sky man he was here to sort out her internet connection and needed to check the cables behind the bed. Chrissy stood up to give Dave some room, she hadn't bother dressing after all he had just watched her push four fingers inside herself and climax.

Leaving the bemused cable man to do his job, the two girls sat in the kitchen, Emma made a fresh Coffee and called out to Dave once it was ready, he joined them at the kitchen table his eyes constantly on the naked girl next to him. Obviously it had been on his mind since he saw Chrissy, but he had been unsure of the reception he may get, but sat there still naked Chrissy was obviously happy that he was looking at her, you know what he said, I could hook you up for Sky TV while I am here, Emma said I am a student I can't afford Sky well I'm sure we could agree a method of payment he said still looking at Chrissy.

Chrissy said to Emma, why don't you let me go and pay the nice man as a thank you for last night, Chrissy took his hand and led him back to the bedroom.

*****

This has been the story of Chrissy's early years, I have written this after the main story so it's a prequel. The main story of Chrissy will need some time to edit as there's more than enough for a novel. I realise that some of what I have written is impossible, unlikely and improbable however it is a work of fiction so some licence has been taken.

If you have enjoyed this series please leave a comment, I have never written before and do it for my own pleasure, if it's not appreciated by others I will stop here, if the comments are helpful I will start to edit the main story.

12