Chrissy's Night Out

Story Info
Chrissy and Miriam have their first date, hijinks ensue.
7.9k words
4.61
61.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers

Part 1: A Snack Before Dinner

Four days have passed since Chrissy's adventure at Futanari Palace. Since that glorious night he only goes by Chrissy, he no longer identifies with the name Chris. He has begun dressing only in women's clothes, with full makeup and a wig. His coworkers weren't all that surprised by his change in behavior, they have suspected his nightly activities for some time. Tonight is his first date with Miriam, the manager of Futanari Palace and the 'woman' of his dreams. They had to wait for her to get back from a meeting before they could have their date. He nervously paces in the living room of his effeminately decorated apartment waiting for Miriam to pick him up. Chrissy has his favorite red wig framing his very feminine, fully made up face. He is wearing a long, strapless, tight black dress that covers his front since the only cleavage he has is made of plastic, with a wide slit down the back that ends just above his firm feminine ass. The bottom of the dress has a wide slit down the right side that comes three quarters of the way up his smooth and shapely leg. He is wearing a pair of black, eight inch stiletto heels. Chrissy also has his favorite butt plug held firmly in place by a black thong. He feels like a slut in heat, his nightly sessions at work just don't satisfy him anymore. No matter how many futa sperm samples he guzzles down, or how hard he rides his 16 inch dildo, it just isn't enough. He needs Miriam to ream her enormous, throbbing futa cock down his throat and up his ass. He craves her sweet, hot futa juice pouring over his tongue and down his throat, making him feel complete.

The doorbell rings and Chrissy squeals out in his naturally effeminate voice, "She's here!"

He races to the door and pulls it open, he is greeted by the sight of his futa goddess. Miriam is wearing a short, tight, strapless red dress, and red 8 inch heeled boots that come up just past her knees. Her long black wavy hair flows down over her shoulders, creating the perfect outline around her DD breasts. The bulge of her 18 inch long, 8 inch circumference cock is visible through her dress, making Chrissy's mouth water.

Looking at him with her emerald green eyes Miriam says, "Wow, you look gorgeous."

Blushing Chrissy replies, "And you are pure beauty in human form."

Miriam grabs Chrissy and pulls him close for a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues caressing one another.

After a full minute of this, Miriam pulls her head back and whispers, "Our reservation isn't for another 45 minutes, you feel like an appetizer of futa cum?"

Without a word Chrissy grabs Miriam's wrist and pulls her inside, closing the door. He drops to his knees and frees her mammoth cock and balls from her dress and thong, taking a moment to revel in their glory. Chrissy reaches out with both hands, gently grasps Miriam's limp cock and brings it to his mouth while licking his thick, ruby red lips. He begins to lovingly lap at the head of her cock, while stroking her slowly growing shaft. Twirling his tongue around the pulsating tip he moves one of his hands to her orange sized balls and begins to play with her smooth sack, craving their delicious contents. Miriam's cock is now fully engorged and throbbing in Chrissy's mouth and hand, he takes a breath and deep-throats her mammoth futahood while looking intently into her eyes. Moaning and milking her huge cock with his throat, Chrissy sticks his tongue out and begins to lick Miriam's balls, sending tingles up her spine.

Miriam gasps, "Holy fuck, I almost forgot how good you are at sucking cock."

Grabbing the back of Chrissy's head Miriam begins to slowly make love to his throat, her massive cock ablaze with pleasure.

Looking up at his futa goddess Chrissy thinks to himself, "This is what I needed, to feel her monster cock filling my throat."

Miriam begins to speed up her thrusts, causing her huge balls to lightly slap against Chrissy's chin. He is careful to swallow as much of his drool as possible, not wanting to get any on his black dress. Her throbbing member continues to slide in and out of his throat, making both of them moan in pleasure. Suddenly remembering that futa's have a pussy as well, Chrissy slides one of his hands past her cum filled sack to find her wet, bald slit. Chrissy begins to rub her clit, causing Miriam to suck air past her teeth. He inserts two of his thin ladylike fingers into her pussy and begins to massage her g-spot. Miriam goes nuts and begins to fuck Chrissy's face even harder with her pulsing, pre-cum drooling meat stick.

"That's the spot Chrissy", Miriam says breathlessly.

Chrissy uses his other hand to play with her swelling balls, while his tongue dances on top of them every time Miriam bottoms out in his throat. Wanting this to last Miriam slows down her thrusts, and tries not to look down at the pretty sissy worshiping her cock with his mouth. Chrissy can feel his hard little clitty oozing pre-cum from the stimulation of Miriam's cock down his throat and the butt plug in his twitching sissy hole. Miriam continues to slowly fuck Chrissy's face with her enormous cock for a good 8 minutes, while he massages her g-spot and plays with her massive balls.

Unable to hold it in any longer Miriam exclaims, "Your tight sissy throat is making me cum, I've been saving up since we last fucked. So it's going to be a big one!"

Keeping his fingers in her pussy Chrissy pulls his head back so just the tip of her swelling cock is in his mouth, sliding his tongue along the underside of her twitching cock head, and using his other hand to vigorously stroke her massive shaft. Miriam's knees buckle a little as her pussy spasms and her balls contract, sending a tsunami of futa sperm down her pulsating shaft. As the first blast hits Chrissy's mouth he swallows hard, relishing Miriam's sweet, sticky cum. Waves of pleasure rock Miriam's body as she fires blast after blast into his sucking mouth. Chrissy looks up and locks eyes with Miriam, her face a picture of ecstasy. Eight, nine, ten mouthfuls and Miriam's enormous cock is still shooting, but Chrissy doesn't care, this is what he craved for the past four days.

"Can't...stop...cumming!", Miram grunts as she fires another salvo of hot futa juice into Chrissy's vacuous mouth.

After a full minute and 22 mouthfuls of sweet, creamy futa cum, Miriam's monster cock stops shooting. Holding the final load in his mouth, Chrissy begins to gargle her futa juice while milking the last drops from Miriam's still throbbing shaft, he swallows and lets out a satisfied sigh. Miriam leans back against the wall and slides down to the floor, her drool covered cock hitting the tiles with a light slap.

Looking at Chrissy she says panting, "That was so intense, I thought my balls were going to shoot out of my cock."

Still licking his lips Chrissy giggles and says, "Thank you for the yummy appetizer. Is my makeup okay?"

"Your lipstick is a little smudged, but the rest is fine. Go fix it while I recover", Miriam says while trying to stand.

Somehow making it to Chrissy's sofa with little pink and red hearts on it, Miriam sits down and tucks her massive futahood back in her thong. She smiles as she looks around Chrissy's girlishly decorated apartment.

Part 2: Dinner and a Show

Coming out of the bathroom Chrissy says, "All set, hope I still have room for dinner." After a laugh Miriam gets up, legs a little shaky, and they walk hand in hand to her car. A short drive later they pull up in front of Blossom, a cozy little French restaurant. They walk inside and the owner greets Miriam by name before leading them to a middle booth situated along the left side wall. Miriam and Chrissy talk about the ambiance of the restaurant as they peruse the menu. Chrissy orders a cup of French onion soup and a small nicoise salad, wanting to save room for more of Miriam's cum. Miriam orders white wine steamed mussels and lobster thermidor.

After they have finished their first course, Miriam looks at Chrissy and in a seductive tone she says, "You said you would let me fuck you whenever and wherever, and I want to fuck you right here, right now."

Chrissy's clitty and ass twitch at this thought, he has always fantasized about getting fucked in public by a futa, and here is his chance.

With yearning in his voice Chrissy replies, "You are a dream come true Miriam."

Not caring who sees what Chrissy stands, pulls his black thong down and pops out his butt plug while Miriam whips out and lubes up her obscenely large cock. Miriam turns sideways so she is facing the restaurant as Chrissy pulls his long black dress up to his hips. He straddles her cock and slides his sissy pussy down her long, throbbing shaft. As Miriam's large balls rest against his, Chrissy looks up, a middle aged straight couple is staring at them. Mouths gaping as they begin to question their boring, vanilla sexual preferences. Turned on by the knowledge of being watched Chrissy begins to bounce his shapely ass up and down hard on Miriam's 18 inch futahood.

Miriam growls in his ear, "You are such a slut. I can feel how turned on you are, getting fucked in public like a sissy whore."

Her words cause Chrissy's ass to spasm around her thick, pulsing cock, as a moan escapes from his lips. This moan catches the attention of a lesbian couple sitting with a futanari couple at another table, they all laugh and cheer them on. Their encouragement causes Chrissy to moan loudly and cum hard, his little clitty shooting sperm all over the floor as his sissy pussy quivers in orgasm. Now the other eight tables in Blossom are watching Chrissy ride Miriam's immense member, staring in a mix of awe, disgust and lust. One elderly couple get up and walk out, calling Chrissy and Miriam disgusting perverts.

To this Chrissy replies loudly, "Thank you, I am a sissy faggot slut and I love it!", as his sissy pussy cums around Miriam's raging shaft again.

Miriam gets up, lifts Chrissy's legs and fucks him while standing, giving their entranced audience a better view. Getting his ass drilled by a big hard futa cock in this position with an audience, proves to be too much for Chrissy. Pure orgasmic bliss begins to spread outward from his sissy hole as a loud moan leaves his mouth, his little clitty shooting cum so hard it lands on the table of the middle aged couple.

Miriam speaks loud enough for the whole room to hear, "That's it Chrissy, cum like a whore in front of these people. Show them what a sissy slut you really are!"

Some of the couples begin to make out, or just play with themselves as they watch the obscene show Chrissy and Miriam are putting on. All sense of inhibition long gone, Chrissy continues to moan, licking his lips lewdly while staring at the people watching. The owner, one of Miriam's regular clients, watches from the back, stroking his hard dick. The room fills with the sounds of cocks being stroked and pussies being fingered, grunts and groans sounding from every mouth. Arms tired, Miriam sets Chrissy down on his back on a nearby empty table. Positioning him so his right side is to their captivated audience, Miriam jams her mammoth futahood back into Chrissy's waiting ass. She begins to plow him hard with her twitching pole. The people in the restaurant begin to cheer them on, masturbating furiously.

The middle aged wife turns to her husband and says, "I want to become a futa, so I can fuck you like that."

The husband locks eyes with her, stroking his dick even faster and says, "Lets set up an appointment at the futa clinic when we leave."

Miriam fucks Chrissy like this for a good 15 minutes, turning her head to face their audience she announces, "Anyone with a cock get up here and cover this sissy slut with your cum."

All the men and futa's in the room get up and walk to the table, stroking their erections they form a semi-circle around Chrissy. As he looks around at all the hard dicks being stroked just for him, his sissy pussy cums again, greedily sucking on Miriams pulsating cock. The owner of the restaurant cums first, shooting a large load all over Chrissy's stomach, the white cum in stark contrast with his black dress. This sets off a chain reaction of orgasms from the women the room, gasping in orgasm as they furiously rub and finger their dripping pussies. The middle aged man comes next, aiming his dick directly at Chrissy's face he empties his balls, which haven't felt release in years.

The rest of the men and futa's begin hosing Chrissy down with their hot spunk, cumming as he cries out, "Yessss, cover me in your cum. Drown this sissy faggot slut."

Overwhelmed by Chrissy's ass milking her huge cock, and the insanity of the situation, Miriam bellows out, "I'm gonna cum in your ass Chrissy, gonna fill you up with my hot futa juice."

Chrissy can only gurgle his response, his mouth full of jizz. Miriam's eyes roll back in her head as a blinding orgasm racks her body, her obscenely large futa cock swelling as it prepares to unload deep in Chrissy's ass. Her balls almost disappear into her body as she begins to flood Chrissy's ass with her hot, sticky cum. Wave after wave of pleasure roll over Chrissy's body as he feels his ass being filled to the brim with Miriam's sperm. Her cock continues to twitch as it sputters thick ropes of cum into the depths of Chrissy's spasming, milking sissy hole. Miriam pulls her cock out of Chrissy's ass and finishes cumming all over his black dress, now covered in white cum. As everyone recovers from their temporary insanity, the owner quickly announces that he is closing down for the night, and will not charge anyone for what they ordered. As Chrissy lays on the table panting, his head spinning from the events that just unfolded, Miriam begins to hand out discount cards for Futanari Palace. The customers thank her as they file out of the room, their minds still hazy.

Miriam turns to the owner and says, "I will gladly reimburse you for any costs from tonight, leave the bill at the front desk the next time you come by the Palace."

The owner smiles and says, "Thank you, but that show was worth it. Are you working tonight?"

Looking at Chrissy as he greedily scoops cum up from his body and sucks it down, Miriam says, "No, I'm still on a date with my cock and cum crazed sissy boyfriend. And I'm not done with him yet."

After finally coming back to reality Chrissy gets up off the table, his legs shaking from the good hard fucking Miriam just gave him. His red wig and black dress are stained from all the cum the diners splashed all over him. He walks over to their table, picks up his trusty butt plug and reinserts it in his sissy hole, then puts his black thong on to hold it in place. Miriam walks up to Chrissy and gives him a deep kiss, tasting all the cum that was just in his mouth, her flaccid cock pressing against his dress. She pulls back, slides her arm around Chrissy's shoulder and leads him out of Blossom.

Part 3: A Fuck in the Park

Miriam and Chrissy walk out of blossom, the summer sun still out and bright at 7 PM. Miriam's thick flacid cock hanging down between her legs, smacking against her thighs, she is in full exhibitionist mode. Chrissy walks proudly, displaying his cum stained red wig and black dress.

They get in her car and Chrisy turns to Miriam to ask, "Where are we going next?", his voice quivering with anticipation.

Eyes on the road Miriam responds, "We're going to the park, I know a good spot for some semi-private fun."

Arriving at the park, Miriam looks around before getting out of the car, making sure there are no children with overprotective parents around. Seeing that the coast is clear, she nods to Chrissy and they get out of the car. Hand in hand they walk through the park, Miriam's cock still hanging between her legs, and Chrissy in his cum stained dress and wig. The only people around are too far away to see anything good. Miriam leads him to a small grassy spot surrounded by 3 foot tall, dense bushes. Chrissy drops to his knees and begins to bring Miriam's cock back to life. Swirling his tongue around her pulsating cock head while stroking her shaft with both hands. Feeling the need to get naked in public, Miriam pulls her dress up over her head and tosses it aside, freeing her gorgeous DD breasts. Wearing nothing but her red knee high boots, Miriam looks around, loving the feeling of the sun and breeze on her naked futa body as Chrissy worships her enormous pole. Chrissy begins to deep-throat Miriam's twitching, pre-cum drooling cock while lovingly fondling her massive balls. Miriam pulls Chrissy's head off her raging futahood, causing him to suck air for a second.

Looking down at him she says with burning lust, "Pull up your dress and get on all fours. I need to fuck that tight, magnificent ass again."

Chrissy rips off his thong, pulls the butt plug out of his quivering hole, drops down onto his palms, he flips up his dress, then looks back at Miriam with begging eyes and says, "Yes, fuck my ass in public again. Fill me with your futa goddess cock."

Miriam gets on her knees behind Chrissy, lewdly stroking her giant, spit lubed shaft she begins to smack his firm feminine ass with her cock, grinning as she watches his cheeks bounce from the dick whipping. She then places the head of her pulsing member against the entrance to his waiting sissy hole, with a powerful thrust she buries her thick, 18 inch cock inside of him to the hilt. Chrissy moans loudly as a blast of cum fires from his little sissy clitty. A smooth ass cheek gripped in each hand, Miriam begins to slowly pump his twitching, sucking hole.

"God I love fucking your ass Chrissy", Miriam says, her voice full of desire, "I'm addicted to you and your holes!"

Turning his head around, causing his long red wig to whip, Chrissy looks into Miriam's emerald green eyes and while whimpering he says, "I'm a junkie for your huge futa cock, I want you to fuck me forever."

Miriam begins to pick up speed, her giant, cum laden balls slapping aginst Chrissy's swinging sack. Sweat on her DD breasts begins to glisten in the sun, as they sway in time with her powerful thrusts. Looking to her right she sees a jogger staring at them mouth gaping as she approaches.

With a big smile Miriam waves and says, "Beautiful day for a fuck in the park."

Looking up, Chrissy locks eyes with the jogger and loudly moans his orgasm, the jogger almost trips on her feet as she passes them. Even more exited from the brief encounter Miriam begins to fuck Chrissy's cock milking ass even harder. She leans down and begins to kiss the back of his neck and nibble on his ears, her erect nipples pressing into his back through the wide slit in his dress. Chrissy is lost in a haze of pleasure, Miriam's enormous, pulsating shaft exploring the depths of his very being. He begins to pump his ass back at Miriam in time with her thrusts, while gyrating his hips. Miriam begins to smack his ass cheeks in a syncopated rhythm, a huge grin on her face. She hears a gasp from a straight couple walking past, but is too engrossed with plowing Chrissy's quivering sissy hole to look up. Chrissy begins to cum again, his feminine face contorts in ecstasy as ripples of pleasure spread across his body, his little clitty shooting cum all over the grass. Miriam places the heels of her boots on the grass to get a better angle at his prostate and begins to fuck him with all her might. Chrissy begins to emit a high pitched moan while clawing at the grass with his manicured nails, his quivering sissy hole in constant orgasm.

After a few minutes of bliss in this position she hears a pair of female voices exclaim, "Miriam?!"

Part 4: A Party in the Park

Looking to her right she sees a futa couple that frequents Futanari Palace, Eva and Jennifer. They met at an orgy there and have been inseparable ever since. Eva is of Polish decent, her face is boyishly cute, light brown hair coming to just above her shoulders. She has sparkling light blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, D cup breasts, and a small tight ass. Jennifer is of Chinese decent, in contrast to Eva, her face is very feminine and beautiful. She has deep brown eyes, her long black hair is tied up in a bun. Her skin is a shade or two darker than Eva's, Jennifer has DD cup breasts, and a large curvy ass.

Ide32
Ide32
101 Followers