Christening Dany

Story Info
A sissy gets a visit and his wishes come true.
1.1k words
4.32
74.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear your doorbell and your heart immediately races a mile a minute. You pull up your athletic shorts and a sweatshirt over torso. You rush to the door, swallow and then open it up.

I'm everything my picture promised and more. Perfectly femme, you'd swear I was a curvy woman in a satin dress and high heels. I step in and give you a quick kiss on the lips, letting you taste my lipstick. You hear the crinkle of plastic of the bag I'm carrying.

"I'd say let's have some wine but you seem pretty eager," I tease as I find your thick hard-on in your shorts. You grin nervously and nod. "Well, lead on, sweetie."

We reach your bedroom and I spot the little touches. It is a guy's room but I see the fingernail polish on your desk, the bit of satin panty peeking out of your bottom dresser drawer. I smile again, knowing I picked the right sissy.

I sit in the free chair and cross my legs demurely. "I think you have something to show me."

You stand by the end of the bed and slowly peel off your sweatshirt. Underneath you're wearing a satin bra underneath a satin chemise. I don't see hairs on your skin and wonder if you shave like a good sissy. I nod approvingly and wait.

Your hands are shaking a little as you grab the waist band of your shorts and drop them. You reveal pink and white striped panties, tight on your body and giving me a perfectly detailed outline of your thick cock trapped inside them.

Your legs are shaved smooth and shapely.

"Sit on the bed," I say softly. You comply and I dig in the bag I brought. I pull out a package you see contains nylon stockings. I open it and come over to you.

Kneeling, I lift your left foot, caress it a little as I smile at you in your tight panties and lingerie. I ball up one of the nylons and then draw it up your leg. The nylon sliding across you smoothly shaved legs is electric. You've never felt it before but it is thrilling and so sissy.

After putting the second nylon on you I sit back in the chair and ask you give my a little strut. You move around the bedroom. The stockings make your legs look very femme.

I stand up and step over to you. In my heels I'm a good four inches taller than you. I bend my head down a little and kiss you on your lips as my hands slide around your body to hold you close to me. You feel soft breasts press against your chest through my dress. My hands move irresistably to your ass in the tight panties.

Your bottom is tight and perfect in the panties. I grope it slowly but firmly as we kiss and soon you are grinding your cock against me. Soon you are panting and moaning.

I'm getting very excited too and I want you badly.

"Get on the bed and give me your pussy you sissy," I whisper and urge you to the bed. You climb on top and I help you into doggy position, your sweet ass aimed back at me.

As you watch, I unzip my dress and let it slide to the floor before hanging it carefully over the back of the chair. I'm wearing a satin bustier which looks full with real breasts. The bustier has garters down to my own set of thigh high stockings. Over the stockings are my own satin panties, shining and stretched taut with my own cock.

I fetch a bottle from my bag and gently release my cock from my panties. I tuck the panties under my shaft and then pour lube over my 8" shaft. Your eyes are big and glued to my cock as I rub in the lube and stroke it.

Stepping to the bed, my clean hand begins to touch and caress your ass through your panties. But I'm impatient and soon, I'm peeling them down, exposing your ass and then leaving them around your thighs like a slut.

My fingers caress your bare bottom, moving quickly to your hole and massaging it. Soon a finger presses and slips inside. Another comes, pushing in lots of lube and working you in and out.

"Fuck me," you gasp and put your head down on a pillow, arching your ass for me.

Needing no more permission, I place the head of my cock at your hole.

"If you want hot, hard cock in your pussy you sissy slut, you'll have to make it happen. Push yourself onto my cock!" I insist and then hold still. The urge to drive into you is strong but I know that an untrained bottom needs gentle treatment.

I feel your ass push against my cock head, consistent in its pressure. Ever so slowly, I feel your body relax and the opening get a little bigger. After about two minutes we are both surprised as the head of my cock pops into your bottom. We both gasp in pleasure.

Now things move smoother and you press backward until your ass cheeks are firm against my skin.

"Good girl! You must be a big slut to take an 8" inch your first time. Now, do you want me to fuck your sissy pussy? Beg for it."

"Yes, oh yes please, please fuck me. Use me. I want to be fucked like a girl, ride me hard and deep, I want to take a big cock until it erupts inside me."

Pleased with your eager confession I move to draw back and then forward. I'm slow and easy no matter that your ass is mind-blowingly tight on my cock. A little faster and a little deeper until finally you're thrusting back to meet me and our skin is smacking together.

Your hands grip the bed spread as we get more serious. My thrusts are firm and deep making you grunt and moan. I know I won't last long.

Slipping a hand around you, I find your own cock. It is rock hard and covered in pre-cum. I grasp it and begin to stroke it in time with my own cock.

"Oh god yes, oh god I'm gonna cum!" you moan. I stroke you more firmly and faster.

When your ass clamps down on my cock again and again as your cock spurts cum, I'm sent over the edge. My cock swells in your tight channel and then throws sprays of cum inside you.

Our orgasms are very intense and we don't come back from their haze of ecstasy for over a minute. By now my fingers are covered in your cum and your ass is filled with mine. As much as I would enjoy licking up your cum, I put my covered fingers to your mouth.

"Lick it up, sissy..."