Christening The Wife's Wheels

Story Info
Steve breaks in the hood of his wife's BMW.
3.6k words
4.15
98.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherona
Cherona
15 Followers

The short puffs of my breath condensing in the chilly night air gave away the sense of excitement I'd been trying to contain all afternoon and evening. I walked briskly to the block of the parking garage where my wife's car was parked.

I'd to vandalize her new Beamer that afternoon by disconnecting a few wires. Then, I calmly rode the elevator up to her office to take her out to dinner to make up for the late business meeting I had that night. All lies.

When I dropped her back by her car, it did not turn over. Big surprise. I gave her a ride home and left for my meeting, stopping to make a call and a small purchase on the way.

Now I was back in the empty garage. The yellow lights cast more shadows in the garage than they dispelled. That suited me fine.

I hung back in the shadows near her car, my hands shoved in the pockets of my coat toying absently with the contents while I waited.

She was late. I swear the woman was either perpetually late in her daily life or she restricted this behavior to her time with me, just to piss me off. In hindsight, I am sure it was the latter. She had everything else too together to have one great flaw that would keep her habitually out of order. That was just not her style.

We played games, she and I. Like children, we took turns playing an adult version of house, doctor, cowboys and Indians, Charlie's Angels, Super Friends. One night I found myself all tied up in her "golden lasso" and indulging in some interesting admissions. Tonight, I was going to be something of a mechanic. I told her I was going to give her a lube job and a rear alignment when I called her. She told me I should stay away from puns. But she said she would meet me.

We took turns being in charge and we traded off playing out our fantasies. This night it was my turn. Of course, she had some say in the matter of content but then that was her for you. I think sometimes she is so controlling that she really has a hard time letting go enough to let me lead and dominate. So she does things like being purposely late just to prove she can get away with it.

I heard the clicking of women's heels on concrete and my heart quickened. Her blond hair pulled up on top of her head was a pale crown in the fuzzy yellow light. She wore a long coat black leather overcoat. Even though we live in a normally warm climate, the night was down right cold. I wondered vaguely what she was wearing underneath. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows near the car and approached her.

The woman always took my breath away. I wondered if she had to cancel plans to meet me tonight. It always pleased me when I could prove myself to be a pain in her ass. And that was exactly what I intended to be before I reconnected the wires on my wife's Beamer.

"So this is the wife's car, huh?" She asked me as a form of greeting.

I pulled her over into the several feet of space between the car's front bumper and the concrete wall.

"Oh yeah." I answered.

I kissed her, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth. I could smell her facial cream. She tasted minty like toothpaste. She tasted like she was already ready for bed.

"Am I keeping you up tonight?" I asked her, my mouth still on hers.

She looked at me as if I surprised her a little.

"Yeah. Actually, you are...I have an early flight tomorrow," she answered.

Satisfaction coursed through my veins. She was inconvenienced. "So why'd you come?" I pressed her.

"Because you said we could christen the car," she said and smiled.

"Oh, I guess you want to do that now, do you?" I was baiting her. I knew she wanted to play this out.

"Yes. You know I want that," she said, a little irritated. Or maybe she was just impatient.

Either way, it worked for me. I liked her a little annoyed. I knew she wanted "to christen the car" as she put it. Every time I talked to her since the Wonder Woman-golden lasso game, she mentioned it. Among other things, she found out that I had to buy my way out of the doghouse by giving my wife the roadster and she had wanted to leave her mark on it. Buying the car didn't bother me. And what we were about to do on top of it bothered me even less.

Impatience got the better of her and she grinned at me while pulling her coat open. I looked down and saw she was completely naked. She leaned back against the wall and stretched a naked leg out to rest on the car's bumper. She began squeezing her breasts and pulling at her nipples. I groaned when she slipped a hand between her legs and started to play with herself.

"You are fucking nuts," I told her.

I stepped forward to pin her against the wall and kissed her again. I reached up and pulled the clip out of the back of her hair. The clip clattered on the cement where I dropped it and her blond hair fell past her shoulders. I dug my hands into her hair and spun her back to the car. She was trapped between the bumper and my body. Pushing down on her shoulders, I let her know I wanted her to sit on the front bumper.

She looked up briefly at me in confusion, her hands settling back on the hood for balance because the car's bumper was small to non-existent. Her back arched slightly over back over the hood and her breasts jutted forward. She ran a hand over the shiny black paint.

"How much did this set you back?" she asked.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped the zipper.

"That really isn't a polite question. What happened to that gentile southern upbringing you brag on? I think we need to do something about your mouth," I said.

"Oh really?" she smiled up at me.

I didn't answer her. Instead I shoved my jeans and boxers down enough to pull out my cock. I stroked it in front of her face and pulled her head to the tip with my free hand. She looked up at me with wide green eyes as I fed my dick into her mouth.

"Yeah, really," I answered.

I stepped to either side of her legs and straddled them, telling her to lean on me to balance if she had to. I watched her eyes as they fluttered shut and I buried my fingers from both hands in her hair and started to guide her head with my hands. I knew she had a hard time taking my entire dick in her mouth. She was an expert with her tongue and her mouth was like a vacuum when she wanted it to be. She told me once how she loved to give me blowjobs because they put her in control.

But deep throating my cock was just not her game. Whether she liked it or not, it was my game that night. I dug my hands into her hair, stroking her temples and cheeks, encouraging her.

I let her suck and tongue and do her thing while she wrapped her arms around my thigh. She tugged my pants clear so her hands explored my hips, my legs, my balls, and my ass. She cupped my balls and dug her fingernails into my ass. On one of her deep strokes I held her mouth steady with my hands. She pushed at my hips.

"Ah, ah, ah. You know the rules." Her eyes rolled up to me and I could hear her moan.

"The moaning is actually a nice touch," I groaned.

She started to suck and I pulled her mouth further up my cock. She moaned again and I fucked her with several stokes watching her lips move up and down my cock.

When she dug her nails were digging into my ass, a stray thought broke through the sensation and I wondered if this was too much for her. She liked to call the shots when it came to any game we played but especially when she wrapped her lips around my cock. She said she liked the power it gave her over me.

"Hey, watch the nails!" I scolded her.

"Just another couple inches and you'll have all of it." I pushed forward and she moaned. "Please," I half begged, half directed her what I wanted.

I pulled her head lower and closer to my hips, when she had all of me down her throat.

"Now suck. Moan..... Hmm....nice. Work your tongue," I said.

With her eyes on mine, she swallowed my cock and tried her best to do her thing besides the fact she was not entirly orchestrating the moves. I knew I had made my point and pulled out and fucked her mouth with long strokes... some deep, some shallow. I let go of her head and she pulled back, breathing heavy. She held my cock in her hand and lapped at it. The air was chilly, especially on my wet cock.

She squinted up at me, giving me a quasi-evil eye. She stroked my cock with one hand and another went into her pocket.

"I think it is time for my concession," she said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Hmm. I thought you would have overlooked that little point." I answered sheepishly.

"I think not," her voice was stern and not sounding at all like the woman who had been at my whim while she moaned around my cock.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall," she commanded.

I reached for my pants which had fallen down around my knees when I turned.

"No," she said. "Leave them down."

Facing the wall, she told me to move back toward her and then lean on the wall with my hands. She remained seated on the bumper. I felt her run her palms over my hips and then ass.

"I really did get you with my nails, didn't I?"

"Are there marks?" I asked worriedly.

"Not bad," she answered. "They'll fade soon. Just little half-moons." I could feel her running her fingers over them.

"Damn it!" I said. I was thinking that the last thing I needed was to bear her marks on my ass when she pulled the cheeks of my butt apart.

"You won't even remember for long... " She replied and I could feel her warm breath on ass. I forgot as soon as her tongue started a trail up my crack from my balls to my asshole.

She circled my ass with her tongue. I groaned and she began to push her tongue into my ass. She lapped at either side of my ass. I spread my feet apart a little, hoping to give her better access. I felt the tip of something harder than her soft intruding tongue in my ass. We had talked about this that night after Halloween when she'd tied me up and plied all my deep dark secrets from me. I'd been curious what it would feel like to have something in my ass. I reached into my pocket and held out a small bottle to her.

"No.... keep it. I won't need it," she answered.

This worried me a little but whatever she was pushing into me did not hurt. I had never had anything but her fingers and tongue up there. Whatever she was using wasn't overly wide, but she did wedge it pretty deeply up my ass, twisting and pushing it until it was snug.

She reached around and stroked my cock. "It looks good, Steve."

Her voice was a little deeper, thickened with emotion. "You look really hot with a dildo sticking out of your ass," she laughed a little.

"Is it safe?" I asked her.

"Safe?" she stopped stroking my cock.

"You know. Big enough?"

I heard her laugh. She jiggled the end of it and said, "I don't know, darlin'. Is it big enough? You tell me." It felt foreign and hard.

I turned and faced her. "I mean, is it big enough not to get... lost?"

She stood up, a smile tugging at her mouth. "Baby, you have no idea how tight you are back there. But it has a wide base, if that is what you are asking."

I sighed. I could just see myself in an emergency room trying to explain how I lost her dildo. Those thoughts were playing the hell on my erection.

"Alright. You’ve had your concession."

I kissed her and thought she smelled like ass. That scent on her mouth, along with the stuffed feeling in my ass put me right back in the mood. I took her by the shoulders and turned her away from me.

"Turn around," I said.

I pulled her coat open in front and ran my hands over her body. I pressed up against the back of her coat and I knew she could feel my cock pressed against her back. She was wearing heels but even then, she was shorter than me.

Her head fell back on my shoulder. I massaged her breasts and moved one hand down her stomach. I buried my fingers in her pussy. She was so wet I had to wipe my hand on her coat. I yanked the coat up in back and sank my dick into her pussy. My finger slid back to her slippery clit. She was loving this.

I jigged her clit with my middle finger and slowly fucked her from behind with short hard thrusts. I didn't want to come but wanted her to. I bore down faster on her clit with my fingers and she hit a frenzied climax reaching behind both of us grasping at my hips blindly.

She leaned back against me like a rag doll catching her breath. Then she moaned and leaned forward putting both hands on the hood of the car. I guided her to the center of the bumper and pushed her forward onto the hood of the car. She was bent at the waist over the front of the car, facing the windshield. Her arms were spread wide for leverage and her shoulders, chest and stomach were flesh against cold, painted metal.

The long soft leather coat had a slit up the back I hadn't noticed before. I pulled the coat up to her back and it fell to either side of her ass. The top of the slit pooled in the small of her back. I helped her pull her knees up on the hood. I guided them widely enough apart to slightly separate her the globes of her ass. I stood back to look at her.

My cock jerked at the site of her adorning the Beamer. I knew when I went to the garage and passed this car I would see the ghost of this hood ornament. Her creamy white rear end was literally framed by soft black leather and the black shiny paint of a new car. I reached out and ran my hands up her thighs and around the globes of her ass where they met. I stroked her flanks and then ran a finger down her crack, barely grazing her ass.

"Damn, you are so hot," I told her softly.

I thought I was going to cum just by looking at her spread ass waiting for me. My cock was absolutely throbbing and my mind kept wandering back to the dildo filling my ass. I wondered if it was too much. I bent at the waist and led into her pussy with my tongue. I heard her sigh and I buried my mouth, sucking and probing with my tongue. I found her clit and flicked it. She cried out and I covered her clit with my fingers, twirling around it, even more slippery and wet after her orgasm. My mouth wandered up her crack to her asshole.

I could smell her shower gel, fruity and light, then the scent of her ass, musky not unlike what I smelled on her mouth earlier after she'd reamed me. I flicked the soft puckered skin around her hole. I rimmed it slowing, forcing my tongue in a little further with every circle. I wondered if my ass tasted as slightly sharp like her ass did. She moved under me with little encouraging hip grinds. Her puckered little hole was soon relaxed to my mouth.

I reached into the pocket of my jacket for the lube. I drizzled it into her crack. I poked the tip into her ass and squirted some in. I wanted her backdoor to be sloppy wet for my cock the way her pussy had been. I wanted her to like having her ass fucked. I wanted to do it again; I did not want this to be the first and last time. My fingers followed the lube into her ass one after another.

I crouched at the knees a little and ran my cock up and down her crack. Even though I attempted to try to get her used to me, when the head of my cock touched her asshole, she clinched against me. I tried not to sigh. I pushed part of the head of my cock past her anus and she moaned and moved forward, a little involuntarily, I think. The tip of my cock popped out of her ass.

"Shhh... push out. You know how to do this. We talked about this." I encouraged her.

Her voice was as tight as her ass. "I know.... I know."

"You still want to, right?" My cock was straining and it felt like the dildo was pulsing in my ass. I was mentally pleading with her not to have changed her mind.

"Yes. Oh yeah." She answered quickly.

"What do you want?" I asked her. I knew if she talked about it, she would loosen up and then her anus would follow.

"I want you to fuck my ass." She answered. "Fuck my ass, while I lay across the top of your wife's shiny new Beamer." She looked back at me over her shoulder.

I gripped her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks open with my thumbs. I nudged the head of my cock into her ass and she moaned and whimpered a little.

"Open up baby, push out," I repeated.

I watched her hands fist and unfist, then I felt her push back open to me. I pulled her hips back sliding my cock and inch or two deeper into her ass. I felt her try to tighten against me but it was too late. I was in.

My own ass was clenched pronouncedly while I strained to move slowly. I could feel the dildo hard pressed in my own ass, heavy. Like an itch, I wanted it to move. My cock twitched in her ass when I realized this was what she would be feeling and I had to concentrate not to cum at that moment.

"Crawl forward..." I told her and followed her up to the hood.

I guided her to lie flat on the top of the car. Her legs were spread in an open "v" under me and I sank down into her ass. I moaned when I felt her cheeks touch my pelvis. She wiggled a little, trying to spread her legs more and give me better access. I reached up and gripped the hood where it met the windshield for leverage. I started to move in her ass.

"Wait. Wait!!" She strained her head and looked back at me so she could see my face.

I gripped the hood. "What?" I ground out through clenched teeth.

"Ummm. Can you do me a favor?" She asked me, using her sweetest little girl voice.

"What could you possibly want now?" I demanded. I was going to come in her ass without giving her the pounding we both wanted if she didn't get on with this.

She laughed a little. "Um. My concession. The one in YOUR ass? I wanted to turn it on."

I was very still. "And?"

"Steve, you promised. Please. Just reach back and turn the dial on the end so I can hear it." Her voice was purring and she was squeezing her ass around my cock. "Please...."

She begged me and squeezed my cock alternately between pleas. I finally reached back and turned the dial. I had to start fucking her ass outright at that moment or I would have lost it. I wanted to cum right then. My butt was buzzing and my cock was wrapped tight in her hot ass. I gripped the hood and pumped into her with hard deep strokes. Her face was turned to the right, her cheek against the car. I could see one eye watching me.

She saw me looking and said, "Fuck my ass harder."

She ground her butt back against me. My knuckles turned white, gripping the edge of the hood. She grunted my name and I lost control and came with my cock jerking cum up into her ass.

She made me leave the cum tracks on the hood of the car after I reconnected the wires under the hood. She gave me a ride to where I parked my car. We spoke of what we had done that we liked and she made veiled comments about things she might like to do in the future. She kissed me lingeringly before I got out

"And, Steve, wash your face before you go home. Your moustache smells like my ass."

Note: This story is a prequel of sorts to "I'll Call Ya" by the same author.

Cherona
Cherona
15 Followers