Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" I wondered, which only had her make the same dismissive wave with her hand. "You have got to be kidding me?" Tawny looked to Christina who nodded her assent. "I..." the protest began but I realized it was pointless so I removed the pillow exposing my still hard and as yet unrelieved cock.

"To answer Christina's earlier question, I do have my moments but I think most of Christina's problems with me relate to the fact that I'm going to put her through a moral realignment," I related.

"Oh?" Tawny looked surprised. "Do tell."

"You saw that girl with more metal than sense that came in with us? Zane has gotten it into his head that he needs to defend her," Christina explained.

"She deserves a chance here just like everyone else," I countered.

"She's a thief, drug user, vandal, and generally violent to those around her; she's a felon," Christina lectured me.

"You used to wear diapers; do I call you a bed-wetter?" I lashed back, followed by a moment of silence.

"I see what you mean, Christina; he's very defensive of her. She must be pretty good in bed," Tawny observed.

"As far as I know, they've never slept together; they are only friends," Christina informed her.

"That's charming," Tawny remarked softly.

"I found it quite grating at first but I confess his attitude has grown on me," Christina admitted. "You would think that given his living circumstances, he'd be more self-centered..."

"Or gay," Tawny finished.

"Don't you have boyfriends you should be meeting, or discovering?" I questioned.

"I'm happy where I am," Christina answered.

"Me too," Tawny added. I got up and headed for the door when Tawny stopped me. "Where do you think you are going?"

"I need a wash cloth," I answered. "I'm a bit of a mess," I indicated my cock with a flicker of my eyes. Of course, my sneaking down the hall, naked, in the middle of a party would cause its own problems.

"I'll take care of that," Tawny grinned. I had this sudden vision of Tawny going down on her knees and cleaning my penis with her lips and tongue but in reality, she headed to the door, called over a sister, and sent her on the errand.

I flopped back on the bed with a sigh then let my eyes wander around the room. They came to rest on Christina who was studying me. I leaned over, propped myself up on my tortured knees and leaned in to kiss her because it was something I wanted to do since I first met her.

"No," she responded. I kept leaning in until she raised a finger to my lips to stop my progress. "No," she repeated, but a playful fire danced in her eyes.

I stopped and rocked back onto my ass. Tawny had watched the exchange with interest and now came off the chair and stood before me. I was looking into the cleavage of her burgundy shirt and nice, if not Barbie-licous, tits. I rose up, put my hands on her elbows, and started to pull her toward me but she shook her head.

Tawny took my hands, untangled them from my hold on her, and pressed them behind my back. This has the unwelcome effect of propelling her pubic area onto my over-eager cock. I had the strangest feeling Rio had scrawled 'Lil Bitch' on my forehead with red lipstick because I was being freaking abused by these two.

She drew me into a kiss that rolled into another like waves crashing upon the beach. By the end we were both panting, our bodies pressed tightly together. Tawny rested her head against my chin (she's tall with heels) and looked upon Christina.

"Aren't you worried about someone taking him away?" she teased her fellow Alpha female.

"He'll be there when I want him," Christina stated smugly.

"I think we need to clarify our relationship," I mutter to Christina through Tawny's hair. "I was leaning more toward making you my sex toy and keeping you in my basement."

"Truly, Zane, would you ever restrain me?" Christina asks seductively.

"Physically or emotionally?" I ask.

"Emotionally," she answered.

"No. I could never do that to you, Christina. It would kill you inside," I respond truthfully.

"See?" Christina told Tawny, "He loves me." Tawny's reaction is not what I expected. She turned back so that our eyes are only inches apart.

"If you ever need help getting over that heartache, you know where to come," she breathed into me.

"Aaahhh...thank you?" I managed to get out. A girl knocked on the door, breaking our embrace as Tawny had to go to the door and get my wash cloth and towel. By the time I was done Leigh had come back breathless with a fresh set of clothes for me. While I got dressed Tawny and Christina left, dragging Leigh along with them. I hadn't been here an hour but I already felt like I'd been through three rounds of a prize fight.

Reaching Heaven

Sliding through the halls I ended up near the game room when someone backed into me. It was Heaven being aggressively advanced on by a tall, slender guy in an AKA jacket, so I side-stepped Heaven and placed an arm around her waist. Heaven's head flashed toward me first in anger, then in surprise.

"Hey, Heaven," I greeted her, and since she was still looking at me, I kissed her lightly on the lips. Fortunately, Heaven actually managed to look grateful for the intervention but things weren't over yet.

"Hey, buddy," the guy smiled with not a hint of friendliness as he pushed my chest, "I'm working here."

"Hey, buddy," I grinned right back, "she came here with me."

"Ha," he snorted, "this is an AKA -- Kappa Sig function. If you crash the party, you should expect to share," as if my ladies were a candy bar or a pack of gum. As he spoke, he reached for Heaven's arm to pull her away but I caught his wrist.

"We were invited too so you should back off and find someone else more appreciative of your charms," I warned him. He shook his wrist free and gave us an evil grin as he backed off.

"She's not worth it," he sneered.

"Loser," Heaven shot right back, giving him a palpable slap to his ego.

I caught sight of Chastity watching the whole exchange, giving me a quick nod before feigning attention for a blonde, buff AKA brother; Heaven had another guardian but I'd interfered before she'd come into play.

"Zane, you can let go of me now," Heaven muttered.

"No. You have to kiss me first," I whispered into her ear.

"Not going to happen," Heaven declared softly. I waited for her to shrug me off but she didn't.

"Do you want to go out back?" I asked.

"No," was her monosyllabic response.

"Listen, we can go outside and have a good time, or I can take you upstairs and fuck your ass until..." I whispered into her ear "...you beg me to stop."

"I'm not afraid of you," she defied me, at which point I steered her to the stairs heading up. We found the linen closet open and unoccupied so we slipped in, shut the door, and turned off the light so the only illumination came from the slats in the door.

I pressed Heaven's back against the wall and dove into her tasty lips. Heaven responded hungrily, wrapping her arms around my neck and running her hands through my hair. I had to remind myself that this woman had been painfully cruel to me on multiple occasions.

"Thank you, Zane," Heaven whispered up to me, her dark eyes glimmering in the pale light seeping in from the door. I decided to not ask what she was thanking me for.

"You aren't trying to get out of having sex with me, are you?" I taunted her back. My first instinct was to force her to turn around facing the wall and having my way with her -- there was still a bit of lingering hate on my part going on but...

"Turn around," I requested. Seeing her hesitation... "I really want you right now."

"Oh," she exhaled, then she giggled and turned around, taking little steps and rubbing against me.

"Let me know what you like," I whispered into her ear. I let my hands coast along her throat until my fingertips touched, then I withdrew them back around and down her shoulders. I felt a slight flutter course through Heaven before I worked down her back to linger at her ass.

I knelt behind Heaven and began massaging each cheek in turn, moving them together then pulling them apart. I kept the massage going for two minutes before Heaven began slipping her high heels farther apart and pushing back against me. I let my hands slide down to the bottom of her short red dress, then began hiking it up to the small of her back.

She had on a thong which I imagined made strapping down her own cock a little difficult. I kissed her left cheek first; Heaven trembled so I kissed the other, inducing a tiny moan. I rested my hands on her hips and pulled her back into my kiss, swiveling her hips sensually around so that I could bring them to my lips.

In the dim light I could see Heaven ball up her fists and claw the wall in sexual tension. I pulled her butt floss aside and began to dart my tongue from the top of her ass and working my way down. Heaven pushed up on her toes eagerly, trying to move my tongue to her anus.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"Stop and I'll beat you back into high school," she growled in a throaty voice. I'm not sure how hard you would have to stomp someone to beat them back a whole school year but I definitely decided to not find out. I began slowly probing her ass with my tongue, occasionally licking up to the cleft and down to the cloth covering her balls.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ah, ah, ah, ah," Heaven panted. "Oh, yes...fuck yeah, right there," she went on and on. I sneaked a hand between her legs and brought it up subtly to her contained penis and began to rub it, causing her to jolt, clench her teeth, and stifle a yelp.

"Am I better than Christina?" I asked. Heaven shimmied in agitation before responding.

"No...but you are good," she allowed. I answered that with a finger coming up and pressing into her ass. I alternated between tongue and finger until she was good and slick. I stood up, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down with my underwear.

"I hope you are ready," I informed her, with my need evident as my penis came free and rubbed up between her butt cheeks. Heaven started trying to reposition herself to capture me inside her.

"Are you going to make me your lover?" I whispered into her ear.

"Shut up," she gasped back. I drew back even as she pushed up as far as she could go and tried to wiggle her asshole onto my cock.

"I don't want this to be some random fuck, Heaven. I want to do this again. Make me your lover," I repeated. Heaven groaned loudly.

"No," she choked back a sob. I pressed the tip of my cock against her opening and she responded by slowly pushing against me. "I...I'm...Zane, I'm..." she whimpered with self-doubt.

"You are beautiful," I told her softly.

"Aaahhh..." she gasped as her resistance collapsed and my prodding head popped in. "Zane," she purred, "so good." I was sure it was painful but Heaven wouldn't show it.

"Make me your lover," I said yet again as I slid a bit more of me into her rectum.

"No," she moaned, so I stopped myself and held us there. "Don't pull out," she begged.

"I'm not going to," I promised her, "but say it anyway."

"You are my lover," she whispered. "You are my lover," she repeated a little louder.

"Now tell me you're my bitch," I taunted her.

"You are my bitch," she teased me right back between sobs of pleasure.

"I'll take that," I told her, before nibbling on her earlobe. I kept tantalizing he ear, neck, and shoulder as I let her gently adjust to my cock as it entered her.

"Oh, God," she exhaled softly, "is there more?"

"Yes, but you are over half way," I calmed her. "We'll take it easy."

"Oh, oh, oh, God...fill me up, you bastard," she panted. "I can take it...oh, God, I can take it." She was psyching up for the extreme sensations she was going through. She wasn't losing her anal virginity; she was losing it again but in her way, on her terms.

I slowed my entrance when I heard her choked sobs. I pressed down on her until my head was beside hers. It was left unspoken that I was here if she needed to express herself.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..." then she noticed how I was positioned and she fell silent for a moment. "Zane, I'm...okay."

"Damn, Heaven, you are so sexy right now," I groaned, "so damn tight."

"Fuck me like you mean it," she replied, "like I'm your woman."

"I'm not all the way in yet," I cautioned her.

"Oh...well...get to it. I...I can take it," she ground out somewhat fearfully.

"Promises, promises," I playfully scolded her, accentuated by short jabs deeper into her ass.

"Oh...fuck you," she gasped. "I can...I can do this, I can do this...oh, God." On the last 'oh God,' I finally pressed as tightly to her butt as I could and settled there.

We remained locked together until Heaven reached back and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm ready," she whispered to me.

"Heaven, I'm going to do what I promised; I'm going to fuck you until you can no longer stand," I reminded her.

"You don't...have...what it takes...freshman. Give it...your...best shot," she panted.

I didn't rush to her challenge right away, taking it nice and slow at first. My cock withdrew until my cockhead was at the point it distended her anus.

"Aaahhh...perfect," she whimpered and started to tremble uncontrollably. I started returning to her, letting her vibrations rise and crash as I made my way back down.

On that last inch down Heaven suddenly pushed back against me and cried out, "Yes!" This made me smile. Sex is good, but sex when your partner is totally into the sex is fantastic. It still baffled me that people would want to use sex as pain -- to punish. It is like cooking a five-course meal and eating the ashes of your campfire instead.

I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts, caressing them as I repeated the process of receding then plunging in deep. Heaven reacted by thrusting my cock home and grunting from her gut as she did so. Our pace and tempo increased until I was slamming her hard, the sweat on her ass and my thighs enhancing the 'slap, slap' as we went at it.

Heaven shuddered, then she desperately reached out and fumbled among the towels. A hand towel came flying my way and I noticed she grabbed another one and began shoving it between her legs -- she was about to orgasm.

"Don't let me scream," she hissed.

Since one hand was down below and the other was keeping me from pumping her through the wall, I figured she wanted to be muffled. I got there right on time as Heaven made seven sharp intakes of breath then cried out. I reveled in her anal ring spasms around me, the heat of her body burning my penis with her intensity.

When Heaven began to slump as she coasted down from her high I released her breast and wrapped an arm around her waist and held her against me. Heaven's knees wobbled but she didn't fall so it was time to turn up the screws.

"Round two, Heaven," I warned her as I picked up my piston-like motion once again and released the towel on her shoulder.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh...you bastard," she gasped. Now I rested my hands on her hips once more to maintain our rhythm. I could feel Heaven struggling to keep up her breathing with her diaphragm constantly disrupted by her sexual aftershocks. My pounding into her weak flesh caused her tight, firm ass to ripple and brought forth more animalistic noises from Heaven.

"What a great piece of ass," I praised her. "I want you, Heaven, and I'm not going to stop loving your body until you can't take it anymore."

"Fuck you...oh...yes...God... God yes...I'm..." and I muffled her once again as the second eruption came quickly after the first.

I remained merciless in my assault, to the point I had pushed her fully against the wall, still on the tips of her toes. I wouldn't stop; I felt this was a challenge we should both meet.

"Ah...Zane...tell me...you...love me," Heaven wheezed.

"I love you, Heaven. You feel so right in my arms," I gasped. She sighed lustfully and I kept thrusting.

"I...I can't take anymore," she begged with bated breath.

"I want to hear you say that you surrender to me," I growled as I let my cock reach its farthest penetration, then gave one might shove entering new territory. Heaven's mind and body collapsed at that moment.

She hit her orgasm as she lost total emotional and physical control. She was flopping against me until she retreated from her third climax and she was pretty much at my mercy. I pulled her off me, slowly rolled her over on the wall and let her slide down. Heaven's crotch was covered with a towel. I stepped forward with my cock pressing toward her face.

"Suck it," I demanded of Heaven. She looked up at me defiantly, then to my cock with fatigued breaths. My cock had just come out of her ass and here it was within tongue's reach of her lips. Heaven looked over her options and right at the point I was sure she would refuse, two trembling hands rose up and took hold of my shaft and balls.

Her tongue licked the tip of my cock; Heaven judged the taste and she went back down to take in more of my cock. One hand stroked the staff while the other began massaging my balls. After several efforts to swallow most of my chock she started talking.

"You Bastard," she gulped. "Next time cum in my ass, but right now I'm thirsty."

I took my hands to her head and began fucking her face at a steady pace. Heaven pressed her hands against my thighs to stop me then started bobbing her head instead. She wasn't the best yet but she was improving wonderfully, learning more patience as well as becoming a better judge of my reactions to what she was doing.

Gobbling and slurping noises followed as her uncertainty faded and she began to bask in the power she had over me.

"Ready to cum, Zane?" she said with a sloppy wet smile. I nodded vigorously. "I'm not done with you yet," she laughed, "so you had better keep it together."

"Crap," I gasped, as she took in more of me than previously done. She let my cockhead rub against the back of her mouth repeatedly before finally pushing it past her gag reflex. She couldn't do it for long but she kept at it until I couldn't take the throat contractions anymore.

"Cumming," I gasped. Heaven grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in as far as she dared.

She didn't press her nose to my stomach but she came close. I grabbed her head and began shooting off into her throat. Heaven choked and sputtered, drinking me down in several gulps. She ran her tongue along my shaft as she languidly withdrew me to her lips. She sealed her blowjob with a final kiss and lick to my head, catching that last drop of semen.

Heaven slumped against the wall panting heavily, licking her lips and letting her hands fall to her lap.

"Is this what it is like?" she whispered more to herself than me. I lifted her up onto her shaky legs and pulled her tightly to my chest.

"No..." she muttered, but then her tone changed and she wrapped her arms around my waist, "Fuck it," she sighed, and put her head on my chest. "I can hear your heartbeat," she commented.

"Your breath against my chest feels pretty good too," I whispered to her.

"Let's get dressed," she responded after a moment. "We should get back to the party."

"I hate you," Heaven declared as we were cleaning up.

"Why?" I wondered. Had I accomplished nothing?

"You are fun," she snapped, as if she was declaring me to be a Satanist.

"That is a bad thing?" I questioned.

"Yes...no...damn it, I want to spend time with you and that's not right," she explained desperately. Seeing that her message wasn't getting through, "You are a man," she added.

"I have no idea what you have against my gender but can't you take a chance and believe that I'm not like other men who have been in your life?" I suggested.

"See, that is why you are bad for me," she sounded exasperated. "I want to believe you and I know you only want me for the sex."