Christian Dream Slut

Story Info
With her necklace, I enter her dreams.
9.7k words
4.64
113.2k
297
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, just been busy with life. Trying to get back into the swing of things, email me if you have any ideas. This is just a little work, I was going to put it in mind control but it wasn't exactly mind control, a little bit more non consent. More of a nicer story, nothing too rough, but tons of Anal so if that's not your thing don't say I didn't warn you. As always, it's a work of fiction, and it does have elements of non consent to it so if that upsets you, well, you're clearly in the wrong section. Enjoy!

******

Honestly, I didn't ever really believe in the paranormal stuff, I mean ghosts and aliens, sure, whatever. People believe in them or they don't, and I kinda thought it was something you either experienced for yourself or you had to take with a grain of salt. Not a big deal, right? Not my concern, you know?

So that's why this all seems so strange writing down, it was all so surreal living it that I almost couldn't believe it at the time. But whatever, and believe me or don't, I don't really care. This is just a story, and that's all it should be. It doesn't matter if you think it actually happened, that really doesn't matter one bit.

It all started my senior year of high school. I was 18, as was almost everybody in my class, and we were almost two months from graduation, working on finals and end of year projects. Most kids in my class had already been accepted into good colleges, so things were fairly relaxed.

I myself wasn't ever the greatest scholar, and the product of four years of dicking around with buddies and sleeping my way through the high school's B list of easy chicks meant my options were limited for college, so it would be off to the Air Force for me, I wanted something lax and far away from battle, or at least high above it. It wouldn't be long before I found out military life was anything but lax, but that's really another story.

So anyways, I'm walking through the halls when I see Alina Winters, one of the hottest chicks in school. And I don't mean hot-slut hot, I mean genuinely beautiful, with this golden glow always around her. Eighteen but a couple months younger than me, she had a thin waist, a huge ass, perky pear sized tits and the most beautiful, milky skin. She was small but not too small, 5'4" or something, with curly, auburn hair that was consistently unkempt and ignored, yet somehow ravishing. She was reserved, compassionate and sweet, and while I'd always wanted to see what was under her much too conservative attire, she was by far the most devout, bible thumping, Christ loving high schooler in the entire Bible Belt.

She was at their meetings, she always went to church, I mean, our families went to the same church, but she was ALWAYS at church, even the early one and Wednesday night. She was active in the teen youth group, whereas I'd drop in every now and again if I was bored enough. Never cared for religion, wouldn't call myself an atheist, just, you know, skeptic and unconcerned. But she was there whenever my parents forced my hand on Sunday, always begging me to come to youth group more often.

See, we talked and had classes and were friendly, but she was way too much work for me. Why waste a couple years trying to get Alina Winters' bra off when I could have any number of little sluts sucking my dick on the couch seat in my pick up after smoking a bowl in a park? You get the picture.

But man did I have the hots for her. Most guys did, and that's how I knew it was a futile pursuit: she never accepted any dates, she never went to any dances, no matter who asked her. She was too busy, too focused, too involved, and too devout to risk the opportunity for promiscuity.

Anyways, I see her walking through the hall, beautiful as ever, smiling and not even paying me any mind, when some guy backed into her and knocked her a little. Nothing bad, just a little jostle, and she smiled and accepted his apology, and it was over, just like that.

Except one thing: on the tile floor sat her crucifix necklace, silver and jumbled up. I walked over and grabbed it, turning to get her attention, but she was gone. School was out and I could give it to her in the morning, I figured, so I pocketed it and headed for my car.

It was when I got home that I realized the latch on the chain was busted, and maybe the reason it had slipped off so easily, so I set to work bending it back into place, an easy fix with some pliers, and I put it around my neck to try it out, forgetting it was there and falling asleep with it on.

Now here's where things get weird, and I guess it's the right spot to mention that I've always been a lucid dreamer, I always know when I'm dreaming and while I can't exactly control everything, I can control myself, and exert some influence into my surroundings.

So anyways, I fall asleep, and I have the strangest dream. I'm in the hallway of a house I don't recognize, and every door is as flat as a wall, impossible to open, except one. It was bent open, slightly ajar, a little bit of soft light emanating from within.

I crept through the hall and into the room, taking it all in. It was large and well kept, a bed in the middle with those curtains all around it, like a bed for a princess, a couple crosses on the walls, pictures everywhere else, hazy and unable to focus on, a desk with scattered paperwork on it, a night light, simple stuff, really.

I walked towards the bed and there I saw her, her blankets tossed aside, her soft milky flesh practically busting out of a pair of short shorts and an oversized t-shirt: Alina Winters.

She had her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, squirming a little, one hand gently nuzzled in the crotch of her shorts, gasping intermittently.

My cock was harder than ever and I knew what I was going to do. See, I've always been a bit of a sadist, and strangely enough, in my dreams, whenever I'd come across a dream girl, whether she wanted to or not, well, I'd fuckher. Rape them if I had to, and God did I like it when I had to rape them, just something about it I enjoyed. I'd never rape a girl in real life, oh god no, the thought makes me sick, but in a dream? With a dream girl, just a figment of my imagination? Well why the hell not.

So I undressed and pounced right in. Alina squirmed and screamed, so I covered her mouth while I pulled her shorts off, her fighting and trying to hold on to them, attempting to keep her tender little pussy covered, to no avail.

"Jarrod?" She gasped as I finally pried them off, spreading her legs. "Jarrod! No! Please!"

She fought and kicked so hard as I tried to penetrate her for a second I thought there was no way it would happen. So I flipped her over and pinned her down, grabbed her hair and lubed up my cock with spit.

"Don't want it in your pussy? Well maybe you'll like it better in your ass." I whispered, shoving it deep inside her tightest little hole. It was like a vice, swallowing my cock, pulling me in, and I could hear her whimpering and moaning through my palm, which I kept on her mouth to keep her from screaming.

She sobbed and she cried, maybe a little more than the average dream girl, until her sobs became moans, and her squirming became thrusts, and her hands slipped from clawing my arms and fighting down, one hand gripping her pillow, the other disappearing between her legs.

"Oh god," I moaned, pounding her tight ass for maybe just a couple minutes before I began to cum (I never last long in my dreams, complete opposite in waking life). I could feel her ass filling and dripping with my cum, and I pulled out, rubbing my jizz soaked dick up and down her ass crack, nuzzling into her as she nuzzled against me, before being abruptly awoken by my alarm clock.

"Holy shit!" I laughed, sitting up, feeling down and finding the warm, hot mess I'd made in my boxers. "What a dream!"

I looked down at the crucifix, figuring all the thinking about Alina is what gave me such a vivid dream of her, smiling as I took it off and slipped it into my pocket, knowing I'd have to give it back in an hour or two.

I didn't have class with Alina till right before lunch, then right after, so I forgot about the dream and didn't think too much of it, until our shared class started. Usually she sat close to the front, not right next to me but close, and for some reason she was all the way in the back corner, as far as she could get from me, staring straight ahead. She looked flustered, a little bit tired and upset, and as much as I stared at her, she never once looked towards me, either choosing to look straight ahead or down at her notes.

I shrugged it off until the end of class, when I tried to approach her to give her her necklace back.

"Hey Alina, I-" I started, and she gasped, staring at me like she was seeing a ghost.

"Jarrod, s-sorry, hurry," she stammered, rushing past me.

"The fuck was up with her?" Michael Patterson, this kid that sat next to me, asked. He was one of the many scores of guys who had struck out trying to get a date out of her.

"Shit I don't know, in a hurry I guess," I shrugged, but it was a lie. I knew what it was, I just couldn't believe it. It was impossible, it had to be, but nothing else could explain such an abrupt change, nothing fit. I didn't fuck a dream girl that looked like Alina Winters in my dream, I fucked the real Alina Winters, in her dream.

I was in such shock the rest of the day I didn't really pay much attention to Alina at all. She was trying to hide from me anyways, obviously.

I didn't come out of it until later that night, sitting at my desk looking at the necklace, wondering how it had acquired such strange powers, wondering if it was actually real, and if I should ever rightly use said powers ever again.

The answer was no, never, and I knew it. When it was just a dream girl, there was no harm. And even though there was no way of getting caught, if it was real, it would all be in Alina's head, I had to admit that it was wrong. She didn't deserve it, no woman deserves it, ever. I knew I couldn't wear it again.

But I did.

With a heavy heart and a head full of guilt, I put on the necklace. I had to know, I had to know for certain, and I couldn't help myself. She was right there, in my dreams, just a quick walk down the hall, right there for my taking.

So I did.

I found myself in the dream again, her house, her real, dream projected house, dark walls through the hallway, one slightly open door. I walked through it, into her room, pushing the door open and hearing her gasp as it creaked.

I walked up to her bed slowly and pulled the curtains aside, finding her across the bed, huddled up in the corner, her eyes sticking out from under the blankets.

"Jarrod, please, don't," she whispered, and I sat down on the bed.

"I am," I told her, "I'm going to, I have to."

"Please, I can't, not again," she whimpered, tearing up, and I put my hand on her leg, her jumping a little.

"You can, you will," I told her, my cock getting hard.

"But why? Please, why?" She practically sobbed.

"Because you're mine," I explained, pulling the blankets down, her grip weak and almost non existent. "You're a gift, you were given to me, and you're mine now, and I can't bring myself to give you back."

Something about my words seemed to soothe her. She took a deep breath and nodded, pulling her panties off obediently, then slipping out of her shirt.

"I will then, I will, I'll be your gift, but one thing," she asked, and I nodded. "You can't ever fuck me in my- in my-"

"In your pussy?" I asked.

"Mhm," she nodded. "I can't, I'm saved for my, for my future husband, I can't."

"Even in a dream?" I asked, almost laughing.

"Even in a dream." She nodded, and I swear I almost saw a smile on her lips.

"Fine," I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards me. She crawled forward, sticking her face down and her ass up, parting her legs. "Take it, take your gift, take me."

"Not yet," I told her, grabbing her hair and pulling her face towards my cock. "You need to learn to serve me."

She crawled over and began kissing my dick, licking it a little, unsure of what to do but trying her best.

"Open up, no teeth," I said, sitting down on the bed and letting her crawl into place.

"Yes sir," she whispered, grabbing my cock and pushing it into her open mouth. Her small little mouth didn't help in the way of feeling her teeth on my dick, but she shoved it down, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, before coming up for air, and it was heavenly.

"Again?" She asked.

"Again, and this time go all the way down."

She pursed her lips and stared at me, worried and scared, and then nodded, opening her mouth and pushing down. She made it about half way, went up for a quick breath of air, and then plunged down, gagging and drooling, sputtering and spitting all over my dick. I grabbed her hair and facefucked her for a moment, then let her go.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" She moaned, grabbing my dick, almost entranced, shoving it back down her throat. "Oh my god, this is it, this is, this is-"

"Your place?" I asked, figuring maybe, must maybe, when they'd drilled all the devout bullshit into her brain, they'd also pushed some misogynist bullshit about a 'woman's place' as well.

"Yes, oh god, yes," she groaned, shoving my cock back down.

"This is your place, this is every woman's place," I told her, echoing the familiar sentiments from her church going family. "This is where you belong, this is what you were made for."

"Please," she groaned as she jumped up for air. "Please, take me, use me, show me my place as your woman, make me your gift."

She pushed her face down and lifted her ass up again, wiggling it, beckoning me. So I got up and grabbed her ass, smacking it, smiling to myself as she gasped in anticipation.

I gently forced my dick inside as she squirmed, sobbing quietly for a moment, before nestling in and taking my entire cock deep inside her ass.

"Oh yes, oh god yes," she groaned, bucking back and forth wantonly. I grabbed her hair and smacked her ass, fucking her deep and hard.

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm yours, I'm your gift, I'm your-" and then screaming as she came, bucking wildly as I joined her, filling her ass with another load of dream cum and waking up to another alarm clock ringing and another messy pair of boxers.

**********

It took another couple days of that, another couple nights of fucking her ass senseless and letting her worship my cock before she finally came around in class. She started sitting closer to me, stopped avoiding eye contact, she even started staring at me sometimes, and when I'd catch her she'd either look away or I'd smile and she'd smile and wave. We talked, we traded notes, I once casually brushed her arm with my hand and watched as she blushed and looked away.

It wasn't until a week or two in, when I found her in her bed, in our dreams, that she looked sad, almost forlorn. Up until then she'd seemed almost happy to see me, but not tonight.

"What's the matter, my little one?" I asked her, and she shook her head, a tear streaming down her rosy cheek.

"I went to youth tonight," she whispered. Oh yeah, it was Wednesday, youth group. Shit. "Pastor John spoke of premarital, he told us-"

"It isn't premarital, it's only a dream, and we never even-"

"It is, I'm still, I'm a slut, I'm a whore, I don't deserve to even go, I've broken my faith."

Ah crap. I knew I was in a situation, something I'd have to either reason around, stop entirely, or go back to forcing her, which I don't think I could have, at this point.

"It is, and you are a whore," I told her, standing up as she sobbed. "You're my gift, you're mine to use, but you're too busy enjoying it like a slut to know your place. You still touch yourself, you still cum, you love it like a wanton little whore, when you shouldn't. You've proven that you're weak to your own flesh, and for that," I smiled, taking off my belt. "For that you will be punished, and you will repent."

I was just rephrasing the crap I'd heard my whole life, the crap she subscribed to, but the way her face lit up, I knew I'd hit jackpot.

"Yes! Yes! I'm a sinner and I need to be punished, please, sir, take it from me, take it from my flesh."

I grabbed her sheets and ripped off long parts of it, fashioning ropes and tying her arms and legs to her banisters, face down, ass up, grabbing my belt.

"From here on out you are never to cum again, a woman should never orgasm."

"Yes! Yes! No more touching myself, only you can touch me."

"Oh no, you'll touch yourself, you'll get yourself close, over and over, but you'll never cum, to show your faith, to show you're strong and you know your place, you'll never cum."

"Oh god yes!" She screamed, and then the first whipping landed.

"Oh god! More! More!"

"You'll be my gift, you'll do as you're told, and you'll be punished."

"Yes! Yes!"

"You belong to me, say it!" I demanded, landing blow after blow, her body writhing and turning red, her sobs and cries filling the room.

"I belong to you! I belong to you!" She screamed, and without another second I pounced, forcing my cock inside her and ramming her tight little ass harder than I ever had.

"Yes! Yes! I belong to you! I'm your gift!" She screamed, going silent as I stretched her little ass with my cock, smacking her ass over and over, choking her and pulling her hair like a piece of meat before finally flooding not her ass with cum.

"Yes, oh god, thank you sir," she moaned.

I had stopped waking up every time I came, and sometimes we had time to hold each other. We never talked, she just nuzzled deep in my arms, so I untied her and we lied there, me petting her as she curled up close to me.

"Jarrod," she finally whispered.

"Yes?"

"When will this stop?"

"What do you mean?"

"When will I stop having these dreams, when I stop being your gift when I go to sleep."

I smiled because I had been waiting for this question, I knew it was coming eventually.

"When you start being my gift when you're awake."

Cue the alarm.

**********

To say Alina Winters went from letting me fuck her ass in our dreams to letting me fuck her ass in our waking life immediately would be an exaggeration, an overstatement. It didn't happen overnight, I mean it took a couple days, really, which I guess is considerably shorter of a time than had I, say, tried traditional methods not employing some miraculously empowered crucifix.

The next day in class she was sitting beside me, and in the second class we shared, too. She would never wander over and sit down with me during lunch, she sat with the uptight Christian kids, and I sat with, well, whoever I felt like. But in class she was beside me, trying to talk to me, start conversations. I played stupid, acting only as I ever had, nice, polite, making jokes and mock hitting on her while we argued about climate change.

"Well if you really cared so much," she reasoned, smiling sweetly even as she argued against some point I was trying to make about a carbon tax, "you could reduce your carbon footprint by riding on the bus with me. I got a car two years ago and I still ride the bus everyday."

She was right, but I wasn't concerned about that, I had different motives and I'd just been given the perfect opportunity.

"I could do that, or you could always just carpool with me, let me give you a ride home after school."

Class was basically over and everyone was just dicking around. I could see Michael Patterson grinning at me in the corner of my eye, a couple other kids paying attention. Nobody ever gets tired of watching their classmate get turned down just like every other schmuck in the school.

"I, I'd like that," she stammered a little while still pressing forward boldly, and I swear the entire class went silent. "Can I- should I meet you in the parking lot after seventh period?"