Christian Femdom For Muslim Men

Story Info
Biracial Christian woman strapons Somali Muslim guy.
1.4k words
3.26
21.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

This idea that all Black guys fear pegging is absolutely ridiculous. My name is Cassandra Farmingdale and I'm a young woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I was born in the City of Mississauga, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Frank Farmingdale, and a white Canadian mother, Jessica Tremblay. I stand five-foot-nine, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and golden brown eyes. People say I look like Lauren London, that actress from the movie ATL. That bitch looks like me, I don't look like her!

These days, I attend the University of Toronto, where I study business administration on an academic scholarship. I love the City of Toronto, there's so much to do in this vast metropolis. Lots of funky shit for me to get into, and believe me, I do get into it. And when I'm not in class, working or singing in my church choir, I'm out there with my trusty strap-on, hunting down man booty. Make that Black male booty, to be specific.

Why Black men, you may ask? Simply because, after trying my hand at BDSM, I found white males too wimpy and eager to bow down before my authority as a strong and beautiful, willful woman of color. They're weak and naturally submissive, hiding their insecurities behind job titles, degrees and bank accounts. All flash and no substance. I wanted to find a worthy challenge for my skills as a fledgling dominatrix. And let's face it, when you think of masculine power, passion and aggression, you're visualizing a BLACK man.

In my business ethics class, I met a tall, good-looking brother named Abdi Suleiman. The dude is a newcomer from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and having been raised in a Muslim country, he's got some real sexist views when it comes to the rights of women. Where Abdi comes from, women are considered secondary to men, and the deeply patriarchal laws of Islam have kept things this way in the nation of Somalia for over a thousand years. I went after this brother with everything I've got.

Western males were brainwashed by feminist dogma and they've lost a portion of their manhood, not physically but psychologically. Males from Islamic countries think of women as inferior to men, and they've got their holy book to back them up. I find such males a worthy challenge, that's why I specifically targeted Abdi. At first, we clashed in classroom debates because of Abdi's truly backwards views on women and gender relations. The dude refused to budge on his stance, and for some reason, I couldn't get him out of my head.

The best way to lure a Muslim? Ask him or her about their great religion. That's exactly what I did. One day, after class, I approached Abdi and asked him about his faith, and Somali culture. At first, Abdi was hesitant, since he thought I was one of those rabid feminists who saw Islam as the enemy of all things connected to female empowerment. I got Abdi to let his guard down by telling him that at my church, I questioned the Pastor on doctrine and got a stern rebuke. You should have seen the change that came over Abdi.

By hinting to the Somali Muslim dude that I was questioning Christian doctrine, I suggested to Abdi that I was questioning my faith, and Muslims are always drawn to people in spiritual crisis. That's how they spread their religion, you see. They approach the unsure and unwary and sweet talk them into conversion. Abdi smiled at me and invited me to grab a bite with him, and then, over lunch, we talked about Somali culture, Canadian society, global politics, and course, the similarities and differences between Christianity and Islam.

After that talk, Abdi offered me a copy of the Koran, and his own phone number if I had any questions. I took both happily, and thus began springing my trap. Every day at school, I would meet Abdi and we would talk, and slowly, I began to wear down his resolve. A guy is a guy, and guys have needs. Abdi Suleiman was a proud Muslim, true, but he's also a nineteen-year-old male who's never had sex with anyone. The Muslim brother set out to convert me to Islam but I instead seduced him and converted him....to BDSM and perversion.

Slowly but surely, I wore down Abdi Suleiman's resolve. One night, I invited him over to my place for, ahem, scripture study, but instead, he ended up studying every inch of my body. Once I greeted him naked under my bathrobe, Abdi's eyes went wide and the Somali brother started stammering. I smiled and took his trembling hands, and put them on my big, firm breasts. Abdi looked heavenward, begged for forgiveness, and then began sucking on my tits. I smiled victoriously, for I had my favorite Somali Muslim dude right where I wanted him.

That night, I laid Abdi Suleiman down in my bed, kissed him, sucked his dick and then impaled my aching pussy on his thick Somali cock. Dude was real hesitant but once he had his dick inside of me, he stopped talking all that religious nonsense and instead began pounding my cunt with everything he's got, just like any man would. Oh yeah, Abdi definitely showed me what he was made of. For a first timer, he handled himself well enough. Hell, dude made me cum twice, thanks his relentless pounding of my sweet pussy.

After that night, Abdi Suleiman became addicted to me, following me around campus like a puppy, and I had him wrapped around my little finger. When I began introducing elements of female domination, fetish and BDSM into our bedroom play, the Somali Muslim stud didn't mind. That's why, slowly but surely, I got Abdi to let me do freakier and freakier stuff to him. Until I had him right where I wanted him.

Abdi Suleiman probably doesn't know how he ended up on all fours, his arms and legs bound, while I stood over him, stark naked, in all of my womanly glory, stroking my strap-on dildo. Grinning, I ordered Abdi to suck the dildo, and when he didn't obey fast enough, I smacked him hard across the face. Time for this Muslim guy to realize the ultimate truth of human relations. Women rule, and men obey. That's the way of things. The Arabs and Somalis and other Muslims need to get with the damn program.

Abdi looked at me, stunned. I cocked an eyebrow, and raised my arm as if to strike him again. The Somali Muslim dude wrapped his lips around the head of my strap-on dildo, and began sucking on it. I swear, when Abdi did that, my pussy quivered with excitement. Thus I began dominating Abdi, thrusting my strap-on dildo down his throat. When Abdi finished polishing my dildo with his mouth and tongue, I smiled and told him I was going to fuck his ass next.

I rolled a condom over my strap-on dildo, and then used Aloe cream to lubricate both the dildo and Abdi's asshole. Grinning, I pressed my dildo against Abdi Suleiman's asshole. I could feel Abdi shudder with excitement and nervousness. I playfully smacked his ass, and then pushed my dildo into his asshole.

Abdi squealed as I began fucking him. Just like I knew he would. I laughed heartily as I began fucking him, working my dildo up his ass. I fucked him slowly at first, then picked up speed. I ravaged his asshole. And I made him sing like a canary. I completely dominated Abdi Suleiman, the macho Muslim brother from Somalia. And it was absolutely glorious. One of my finest moments, I dare say.

After this session, things changed between Abdi Suleiman and I. The Somali brother now looks at me with equal parts fear and respect. As well he should. Abdi comes from a place full of weak women who obey their men's every wish because their holy book commands them to. I just showed him that there are different kinds of women out there. Strong women. The type of women who don't bow down to males, but instead dominate men in every way. Women like myself. I am a strong, proud Christian dominatrix and Abdi Suleiman is my obedient Somali Muslim sex slave. Feminine power at its best. All is right with the world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers