Teresa's Submission

Story Info
Teresa is seduced and dominated by her friend
2.4k words
4.24
164k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaAnn
TeresaAnn
25 Followers

Preface: I was recently asked to write a story that described a sexual fantasy of mine (as the character Teresa). Content includes non-consent and lesbian sadism. This is what followed:

*************************************************

Teresa had just moved to this town a few months ago, and quickly became friends with Christie, a young woman in her early 20s, living in a condo across the hall from her. Teresa was about 10 years older than Christie, but they got along well, had gone out to see a few movies together and had dinner at each other's place at least once a week. Sometimes, Christie would stare at her, like maybe she "liked" her, and Teresa wasn't sure how she felt about that. Christie was a very attractive girl, slim and petite with long blond hair and beautiful sapphire eyes, but Teresa had never been with a girl before, so she wasn't sure how to respond, besides blushing and looking away.

Halloween night came around and Christie invited Teresa to a party she was going to at a friend's house. Halloween was Teresa's favorite holiday, and she loved to dress up, so she jumped at the chance to go with Christie. They dressed up in sexy costumes and went to the party together. A few drinks later, Teresa was feeling happy and relaxed, and Christie began to touch her more, just little caresses on her arms and legs. Teresa thought it felt nice, so she let Christie continue.

After another hour, Christie suggested they go back to her apartment to relax and talk. Teresa reluctantly agreed, and they walked back.

As soon as they entered Christie's apartment, Christie turned Teresa around and pushed her up against the door, kissing her deeply. Teresa was caught by surprise, but kissed Christie back, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Christie pulled away and took Teresa's hand, leading her back toward the bedroom. Hesitant, but wanting more, she let Christie lead her.

Christie began to light pillar candles around the room, and Teresa could now see the queen size four poster canopy bed in the middle of her room. It had been draped in burgundy and black scarves to create a sensual ambiance. The bed was covered in matching burgundy satin sheets.

When Christie finished lighting the candles, she came back to Teresa and they started kissing again, Teresa with her hands in Christie's hair, and Christie running her hands up the flimsy costume material to play with Teresa's hardened nipples through the dress. When Teresa made no complaints, only moaning and leaning into Christie's hands, Christie yanked the top of the dress down enough to bare Teresa's generous breasts, and began roughly pinching Teresa's nipples.

Teresa tried to pull away then, but Christie moved her mouth to Teresa's ear and whispered, "Let me play with you Teresa. I have wanted this for so long. I want to hurt you Teresa. Please say you'll let me, please say you'll stay the night and let me do what I want to your beautiful body."

Teresa was so stunned, she didn't know what to think. It hurt, but felt so good, what Christie was doing to her, pinching and painfully twisting her nipples. It was sending electricity straight down to her pussy. Teresa's curiosity and lust got the better of her, and she felt herself nodding against the side of Christie's face.

Christie backed away then, a huge smile on her face, and told Teresa, "I want to see all of you, take off the dress." and before Teresa could protest, Christie had spun her around and was unzipping the dress and sliding it off her body. Since the costume was supposed to be sexy, and Teresa was feeling in the mood earlier when she dressed, she had decided to wear nothing underneath it. Now she stood naked in her friend's bedroom.

Christie sighed behind her, rubbing her hands over Teresa's ass, wrapping her arms around her to cup her breasts. "Gorgeous" said Christie.

Christie moved around to stand in front of Teresa and said in a low tone, "Do as I say now, or I will have to punish you, understand?"

Teresa nodded and Christie said, "Hands at your sides now and hold perfectly still for me." Christie bent down and bit one of Teresa's nipples hard.

Out of reflex, Teresa cried out and moved her hands up to try and cover her breasts. "Oh Teresa, I haven't even begun yet, and you're already disobeying me!" Christie pretended to pout and said, "I will have to punish you now of course." But Teresa thought she looked rather happy about it.

Christie pulled Teresa over to a small chair that sat in front of a dressing table. "Kneel down with your hands behind your back and bend over my knees." Christie sat down and waited for Teresa to comply. When she was in place, Christie picked up a wooden hairbrush from her dressing table and told Teresa, "I am going to give you 20 hard spanks to each cheek, and I want you to count them for me. If you make a mistake, I will have to start over. Understood?"

Teresa nodded, fear turning her limbs to jelly. When the first stinging blows came, Teresa jumped and cried out "1! 2! 3!" The spanking was soon finished, Teresa accurately counting to 20 on both sides. Her ass was stinging now, but she was surprised that her pussy was also soaking wet.

"Good girl Teresa, you took that very well. I want to you to go lay in the middle of my bed now, with your arms and legs outstretched, and stay that way until I return. And for the rest of the night, you are only allowed to call me Mistress. Remember, if you disobey me again, I will have to punish you harder next time. I need to get some things from the other room and get myself comfortable," and she proceeded to strip off her own dress, tossing it aside as she walked into the adjoining bathroom.

Teresa could hear Christie opening and closing a drawer, then a cabinet, and then she was walking back into the room holding some items behind her back. Looking at Christie naked for the first time, Teresa was thinking how incredibly beautiful she was... and she found herself staring at Christie's small perky tits capped with long pink nipples.

Christie dropped the items on the floor next to the bed then brought up 4 coils of rope. "I want to tie you to the bed now Teresa, I want you immobile." and she proceeded to tie Teresa's wrists and ankles to the bed posts at the 4 corners. Teresa winced as the ropes were tied tightly around her limbs, then she was stretched out, unable to move, legs spread wide. She had never felt so vulnerable before, so exposed, and it turned her on more than words could describe.

Christie reached over then and grabbed one of the pillar candles. Teresa watched her bring the candle closer, thinking that she was trying to get better light, but Christie stopped with the candle hovering over Teresa's chest and slowly tipped the candle to one side so that the hot wax started to run out and drip on her breasts and nipples.

Teresa wailed at the sharp burning sting of the wax as it hit her skin. "Oh Fuck, that burns!"

"Oh, I know sweetie, and you are taking everything so well. You have no idea how much you are pleasing me." said Christie, as she concentrated on slowly covering Teresa's breasts, then moved down to drip it along Teresa's belly. She continued to move the candle down Teresa's body, first along the inside of one of her thighs, then moving it over to drip it over the inside of the other thigh.

Teresa could feel the individual drops of wax as they fell on her, like tiny burning points of light, and a sweat was breaking out on her skin. Teresa cried out again, begging for Christie to stop, but Christie was enraptured with her task, and moved between Teresa's legs, spreading her cunt open wider with her free hand so she was better able to pour the hot wax over it. Teresa gave a shriek, and a few tears rolled down her cheeks, and she lay there panting and shaking, praying for the pain to subside.

Christie, now finished with the wax, set the candle back over on the nightstand and lay down next to Teresa, kissing and licking her tears away, and running her fingers over the now hardened wax. She moved to Teresa's mouth and nibbled her lower lip and kissed her.

"Oh fuck Teresa, this is better than I anticipated. I need to get the wax off you now so I can keep playing with you."

Teresa didn't know what else Christie had in store for her, but didn't know if she could take any more.

Christie saw the fear in Teresa's eyes and said, "You do want me to keep playing with you, don't you baby? You want to please me Teresa, don't you?"

Teresa looked into Christie's blue eyes and whispered "Yes, Mistress."

Christie smiled softly and began picking at the wax then, some of it coming off easily in chunks, but in other areas she had to scratch it off, especially over the crinkled skin on Teresa's nipples, and she used her long fingernails to roughly scratch at Teresa's tender flesh, while Teresa lay there making small sounds of pain. It took her a while before all the wax had been removed from Teresa's body, and when it was off, she licked and sucked on the sore reddened skin of her breasts, belly, and thighs. Christie reached down then between Teresa's legs, feeling her wetness.

"God Teresa, I think you are enjoying this as much as I am. You're dripping wet!" Christie proceeded to finger Teresa then, gently at first with one finger, then harder, until she had four fingers inside her. With her other hand, she reached down and inserted one finger, then two into Teresa's ass. Teresa began to moan. No one had ever touched her there before. Her mind said she should be disgusted by it, but her body betrayed her and she tried to buck her lower body in rhythm to Christie's fingers.

Christie bent down then and began to lick Teresa's clit. Teresa was moaning louder and panting, trying to press her clit harder into Christie's mouth. Christie licked for a minute more, bringing Teresa almost to the brink of orgasm, then moved back, sliding her fingers out, and smiled down at her.

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Teresa. "Oh God, Christie, please finish it!"

Christie slapped Teresa's pussy hard then several times. "You have disobeyed me again Teresa! I warned you that you are only to call me Mistress! I will have to punish you again! And you are most definitely not allowed to cum until I allow you to!"

Teresa had never been denied orgasm before, or punished sexually for that matter, and she was shocked that people did this to each other.

Christie reached over the side of the bed then, grabbing a tube of toothpaste. "This punishment will be far worse for you than the candles Teresa, and I don't want to hear any begging or back talk from you!"

Christie popped the cap on the toothpaste, and squeezed out a blob onto her fingers. She smeared some of the toothpaste on each of Teresa's nipples, rubbing it in, and pinching her nipples in the process. She moved between Teresa's legs then and squeezed more toothpaste out, spreading Teresa's pussy lips and rubbing it in, coating the lips, then rubbing it onto Teresa's clit.

Christie sat back waiting, and after a minute, the cold burn set in, and Teresa wailed, "Ahhhhhhhh!"

Christie quickly put her hand over Teresa's mouth and whispered, "Silence my dear. I want to see you suffer in silence." Teresa's eyes were very wide, tears falling freely now, as Christie watched the expressions of pain and fear cross her face. Teresa moaned under Christie's hand, and Christie moved up further so that her breasts were positioned by Teresa's mouth. "I love to have my nipples sucked, Teresa. Moan and suck on my nipples my pet."

Teresa opened her mouth, taking one of Christies nipples, licking, sucking and moaning. Christie, meanwhile, reached her fingers down to abuse Teresa's nipples some more, pulling and twisting them, and smearing the toothpaste all over her breasts.

Christie moved her other nipple over to Teresa's mouth, and Teresa cried, moaned, and suckled the other nipple.

Christie's excitement continued to build as she watched Teresa's agony. She reveled in Teresa's torment, watching her shake and cry, knowing Teresa's pain would last for a while, and knelt up, straddling Teresa's head so that she was looking down at Teresa's abused body, and lowered her pussy above Teresa's mouth.

"Be a good girl and lick me Teresa. I want you to pleasure me."

"Yes Mistress," Teresa whispered, as she tentatively stuck her tongue to taste Christie, discovering that her friend tasted wonderful. She became bolder then, licking up along Christie's shaved pussy, inside the lips, sucking on them, and licking up to her clit, sucking lightly on it, then licking faster and faster over the hardened nub. Christie continued to look down at Teresa's body writhing on the bed, and listening to her moan as she ate her out, and she gyrated her hips over Teresa's lapping tongue and let out a long scream of orgasmic pleasure.

After she caught her breath, she bent down and kissed Teresa deeply, enjoying the taste of herself on Teresa's lips. "Thank you Teresa, my sweet."

She climbed off the bed then and went to fetch a wet rag from the bathroom and began wiping the toothpaste from Teresa's breasts and pussy.

When she had finished, she grabbed a vibrator from the floor next to the bed and switched in on high. "I think you earned your orgasm, Teresa, cum for me." and she pressed the vibrator to Teresa's burning clit. In seconds, Teresa came, screaming her release into Christie's mouth as Christie kissed her again.

Christie turned the vibrator off and untied Teresa's bindings and held her close, petting her body.

Teresa was exhausted beyond belief, and lay limp in Christie's arms, her nipples and pussy aching and on fire, but also strangely satisfied.

The two lay there for a while in silence, kissing softly, then Christie asked, "Will you submit to me again sometime Teresa?"

Teresa, closed her eyes and quietly replied, "Yes Mistress."

TeresaAnn
TeresaAnn
25 Followers