Christien's Day in the Sun Ch. 02

Story Info
A shy wife's first time at a nude beach.
1.1k words
4.25
37.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came forcefully, and then, when fully satiated rolled on top of me.

"Will you do my front now?" she smiled.

"Lay down on your back and I'll take care of it." I replied.

"I think I'll stay right here," She said, as she took a quick look around then moved into a more upright position straddling me, her moist fold finding and pinning my manhood between us.

Taking a look around myself, I noticed that another couple had set up a respectful distance from us, though, close enough to watch if desired. Christine would have seen them also, and it turned me on that she had moved into that more exposed upright position knowing she was on display. Was she doing this thinking it would please me? Was my sweet Christine a closet exhibitionist? I wondered.

She slowly wiggled back and forth several times ensuring that my penis was fully in contact with her clit. Performing a gentle rhythmic movement of her hips, she masturbated us, cock to clit. Fixated on my eyes, she continued to work her magic with her velvety slit. I in turn watched as her deliciously moist vulva engulfed my shaft as she worked it along my entire length.

I could tell from her face, and the telltale increase in her breathing that she was extremely turned on and hungry for more.

As she gently slid back and forth we gazed into each others eyes. Taking my hands she gently put them to her 36D breasts indicating that I should begin her requested frontal massage. Softly running my fingertips across her pink half dollar sized areola, I watched as her nipple hardened. Slowly I traced up to her neck, around the side of her face up to the ears, and gently caressed her eyelids, and moved down to her lips. Tenderly my fingertips brushed her soft lips eliciting soft purrs of pleasure. Each purr accompanied a little harder thrust of her pelvis. Running my hands back down her sides and inward to her navel, tickling her light brown bush, and slowly back to her erect nipples, I repeated this toying movement numerous times over the next ten minutes.

I lovingly examined Christine's womanly body, perhaps matronly was a better word. My fingers traced the stretch marks of her abdomen, the color a different shade then the surrounding area. She had similar marks on her breasts from the child bearing years. The marks were our story, but, mostly her story, her badge that proudly proclaimed this woman to be a mother, no higher title was possible on this planet. Her bush was cropped short, not bald or smooth like the style of today. God how I loved this perfectly imperfect woman.

I continued the gentle petting. When I again reached her delicate lips, opening her mouth she took a finger gently between her teeth and softly sucked on it while looking deep into my hazel eyes.

Releasing my finger she once again scanned the surrounding area with unseeing eyes and quickened the groin to groin movement she performed.

Turning my head I saw that our "neighbors" were also nude and in a "spooning" position. The woman's tanned body facing me, her man's arm draped over her toying with her large brown nipples, smiling, intently enjoying Christine's show.

I was really worked up from the voyeurs and a new naughty side of my Christine. The massage, although I had given it, was as much foreplay for myself as it was for my lover. The orgasm Christine had enjoyed earlier was also an extreme turn on for me. Pleasing my lover is one of the most fulfilling acts possible for me, more so than my own enjoyment.

I could barely contain the seaman that leaked from my five inch member, adding more lubrication to the juices sweet Christine exuded, the tanning oil and our own sweat. Soft squishy sounds were the song of our union.

Wanting to hold out a little longer so Christine could continue her enjoyment, I closed my eyes, and mentally started to do math equations!

My Gal would have no part of this, she knew what I was up to.

"Open your eyes, look at me, cum for me Hon," I did as she asked, and gazed deeply into her soft blue eyes. My vision blurred, breathing stopped, and I arched my back lifting her small figure into the air and expelled my seed between us with a gasp. A dozen powerful jerks of my body were required to finally drain my balls.

For her part, though she was in the throes of her second shattering climax, she did remain in place as a true bronc rider would, and continued to provide the skin to skin contact that fueled our joint release. Her wild gyrations gradually diminished until she was completely still. "Don't you dare move" she whispered. In a few seconds, still motionless, to my astonishment she began to convulse in the afterglow with another more powerful orgasm.

Collapsing on top of me, she gently kissed me, and molded herself to me, rising and falling as my chest effortlessly carried her petite frame.

We contentedly lay there for awhile enjoying the warmth of the sun, the glow from our bodies, and the sound of the waves breaking on the shore.

Rolling to my side and gently depositing Christine onto our blanket, I stood, bent, took her hand and said "Come on."

She hesitated. She looked at our neighbors again. I knew she had returned to earth and was regaining her endearing shyness.

"It will be OK, I promise."

"what, where...?" she stammered.

"Come on" I repeated, "we'll go into the water, cool down and rinse off."

I maneuvered to get between Christine and our nearby neighbors hoping it would make her a bit more comfortable. It seemed to work, she rose to her feet, and hand in hand we walked toward the surf several pair of eyes following. At he waters edge I dropped her hand and ran until waist deep, then dove under emerging in deeper water.

The water had enough chill to it to be refreshing. I watched as Christine waded out to me and I took her in my arms gazing upon her face in total awe of the amazing Christine I had seen unleashed.

She was immersed to just above her breasts and I, being fifteen inches taller, towered above her. I slid my hands around her under the water in a washing manner, she got the idea and reciprocated. We spent several minutes ministering to each others bodies, enjoying the intimacy the water offered.

We bobbed in the waves, holding each other, staring into each others eyes, smiling, enjoying the day. I felt a stirring and my soft member began to grow between us. Christine put head to my chest and sighed with contentment.

"I'm glad I came," she said. Suddenly realizing what she had said, she giggled "You know what I mean."

"Absolutely!"