Christina

Story Info
Rock star wannabe meets Xtina.
2.4k words
4.3
44.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes life takes really bizarre turns of events. I am a 22 year old wannabe-rock-star; I recently formed a blues/alternative rock band, in which I sing and play guitar, so as you can imagine, I'm not the biggest fan of most "pop" music. It was pretty strange that, on the one day that I decided to listen to the local Top 40 radio station, they were having a contest. The seventh caller to correctly answer the trivia question of the day would receive two backstage passes to Christina Aguilera's next concert. The question was one I knew, so, just to be a smart-ass, I called up the radio station and spoke as if I were a dumbfounded, excited teenager, and answered the question. As luck would have it, I was the seventh caller, and I ended up with the backstage passes.

I ended up going to the show alone, because I couldn't find any friends that were really interested in going with me. My friends are all musical snobs, I guess. I, on the other hand, don't really care; if a performer can put on a good show, a performer can put on a good show. Christina Aguilera did just that. She came out on stage wearing a tight, spandex shirt that showed off her lean stomach and pierced navel. Her shorts were cut so high that I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks when she turned around. As she performed, I don't know what impressed me more: her amazing vocal ability, or the unbridled sexuality that the young pop star exhibited. Needless to say, the way she was dressed and the way she moved her body made me somewhat turned on.

As if I wasn't already uncomfortable enough, being a lone, college-aged man in a sea of scantily-clad teenage girls, I realized that I was going to meet Christina Aguilera after the show, and I was a bit nervous. I was already imagining the look she would have on her face with my cock buried deep inside of her, and as any guy knows, having that mental image of a woman before meeting her can make conversation difficult.

Once the show ended, I headed for the backstage area, and after the security guards let me in, I waited around, hoping she would come out so I would get a chance to meet her. Shortly afterwards, I noticed everyone's head turned to one direction: hers. Christina walked into the backstage area, her body glistening with sweat, a water bottle in her right hand. I stood up, staring at her with a somewhat dumbfounded look on my face, and to my surprise, she walked right up to me and initiated conversation.

"Hey," she said to me, "I've never seen you before."

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm the winner of that radio station contest. The name's Zack." I extended my hand, and hers met mine in a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you Zack. I like a man who can give a good handshake," Christina responded with a wink and a half-smile. She giggled cutely. "You seem like a cool guy, Zack. Not too starstruck, huh?"

"Nope. I am the lead singer of a rock band; we just started up a few months ago. Maybe if you were an actor or the President, I would feel weird, but as far as I'm concerned, you and I are the same, except I'm not famous."

Christina proceeded to bitch about guys she met who were cute but said dumb stuff to her like "You're so much cooler than Britney Spears." So after that our conversation progressed in a pretty normal fashion... until she asked me if I wanted to go back to her hotel room and have a few drinks. I was amazed. Nervously I said yes, and she led me onto the bus, where I took a seat next to her. The bus drove out of the venue, and was nearly bombarded with screaming kids holding cutesy signs that they had made for her. Of course she waved at them and acted like it was no big deal.

It didn't take more than ten minutes for us to arrive at the hotel. With a bag full of clothing and alcohol bottles over her shoulder, she led me into the lobby, checked in, and then took me into her room. The room was impeccable and had a huge king-sized bed in the middle. She locked the door behind us and invited me to sit next to her on the bed. For the next half-hour or so, we shared a few drinks and had a good conversation, despite me being a bit nervous. My mind was racing with so many thoughts; it seemed like I would get the chance to fuck Christina Aguilera, but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high on that one. I tried my best to ignore all of those thoughts and talk with her. But as many of my conversations with women do, this one led to talking about sex.

"I can't believe all these assholes criticize me for showing off my sexuality," she griped. "Jim Morrison did it and everyone praised him. He was a sexual icon. I do the same thing and everyone labels me a slut." Christina was becoming increasingly more angry about it.

I found myself agreeing with her. "Yeah, I hear you," I responded. "It's all a stupid double standard. Personally, I think it's cool for a woman in music to have male groupies if she wants."

"Yeah, I've had a few," she said, "and none of them had any complaints!"

I laughed. Boldly I said "Well, I'm sure they didn't. Hey, you can have one more groupie here if you want one."

"Oh really?" Her eyes lit up and she moved closer to me. I put my arm around her shoulder, hoping it wouldn't freak her out, just trying to test the waters. She leaned her body into mine and looked straight into my eyes. I turned my head and paused for a second. I knew from the look in her eyes that she wanted me to take her. From that point on I was no longer hesitant or nervous. I responded exactly how she wanted me to by kissing her softly. She let out a little moan and I turned so I could wrap both arms around her. My hands begun to wander down her back as we kissed passionately.

After a while we broke the kiss and I began to remove her shirt. She helped me to get out of it, and she unhooked her bra, revealing her somewhat small breasts and cute, perky red nipples. I slipped out of my shirt and placed my hands around her head. I ran my fingers through her hair and started kissing her neck. Her hands grabbed my elbows and her eyes closed as waves of pleasure moved through her whole body. Beautiful Christina was now mine, and I knew just how to give her what a girl wants.

I laid her down on her back and I got right on top of her. We went back to making out, and soon afterwards, I felt my cock grow as it pressed up against those cute little shorts. We started to dry hump as our lips and tongues were entwined. She was wearing a tongue ring, and every time I felt it graze my tongue, I became more aroused. Her fingernails lightly scratched my scalp as we kissed. I was so turned on by this girl, that I had to move downward for her. And down I went. I focused on her neck for a while, and then I shifted my body so I could pay attention to her breasts. I flicked my tongue all around her nipples and sucked on them, going back from one to the other. Her back arched up and her hands continued to wander through my hair. I could tell that she was becoming increasingly more aroused because she was letting out cute little moans. I went even further down and ran my tongue and lips along her soft stomach and her hips. As I was doing this, I took a my hand and massaged her over her shorts. She was so wet and so warm. I needed to see what was under those shorts, and I quickly slid them off. She obviously was wearing no panties. Her legs spread apart to reveal the most beautiful pink, wet, shaved pussy.

Christina looked straight at me and gave me that "ohhhh please, no more teasing me" look. I smiled coyly and I extended my tongue out all the way.
"Your tongue is sooo long," she said as her eyes lit up. I chuckled a little bit as I proceeded to get between her legs and open them up with my hands. The tip of my tongue met her clit and she let out a faint noise. I started flicking the tip of my tongue up and down, nice and slow. I increased my speed and did this for a while, going faster as her moaning became louder. Eventually I moved my tongue down to the walls of her pussy and plunged my tongue inside. She thrust her hips into my head as I moved my long tongue all around the inside of her pussy. It was so wet and sweet that I was very happy to be pleasing her. I tongue fucked her for a while, and then I slipped a finger into her pussy. I decided it was time to get a little daring.

My tongue moved back up to her clit and she loved it. As I was focusing on her clit, I took my wet finger and touched her asshole.

"Ohhh Zack. It's been a long time since I met a guy with the balls to do that. I love it." Taking her cue, I pushed her legs up over her head so her ass was exposed to me. I then flicked my tongue all around the rim of her asshole. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open for me and I plunged my tongue deep inside. Her rosebud opened up and I moved it in and out, in and out for her. I then took two fingers and began to pump her pussy. Using my other hand I rubbed her clit with the tip of my finger. With me doing all of this to her, it didn't take too long for her to come. My fingers were soaked in pussy juice. Christina grabbed my hand and began sucking on it, tasting her own juices. I slid off my shorts and boxers, revealing my long, hard member. She straddled my stomach and began to kiss me again. As her tongue moved all around mine, I couldn't believe it. Christina was tasting her own ass. I was amazed that a girl this cute could be so dirty.

She broke the kiss and said in a cute, raspy voice, "Mmmm.. I taste good. You're lucky to be able to taste me." As she giggled again, she reached back and grabbed my cock, hard as a rock. "Oh, what's this?" she asked. A devilish look crossed her face as she moved her body back. She straddled my cock and guided it into her wet, tight pussy. She placed her hands on my chest and sat all the way down on my cock. I pushed my knees up, and put my hands on her ass, spreading it apart as she began to ride me. She was going slow at first so I took some control too, and used her ass to move her up and down. Every time I lowered her, I would thrust my hips up into her, and it hit the right spot every time. My speed increased and her moans turned to screams. Her breasts bounced up and down as she rode me and her wild hair was everywhere. She let out a wild yell as she rode me to another orgasm. After she came, her body flopped down on top of mine, her pussy throbbing and tightening around my cock. She took a few moments to catch her breath, and then looked at me.

"Zack... you've been one of the most amazing guys I've ever been with." I blushed as she kissed me on the cheek. "You can have whatever you want from me."

At that point, I looked into her bag and noticed a dildo. It was the kind that had an extension that vibrated on the clit. I immediately moved her off of me and grabbed the dildo. As she lay on her back, I flipped her ass on its side and asked her to spread. She moved one leg up, and I inserted the dildo into her pussy. I worked it in and out for a while, and then turned the vibrator part on. She began to moan with pleasure and I told her to take control of it. So that she did, and as she was fucking herself, I spread her ass open. I placed my cock, still hard and very wet, at her asshole. I pushed the head inside and she opened her ass up for me. I slowly worked every inch of my cock in, until I was buried into her all the way. She was so incredibly tight that I had to fuck her ass slowly, and I loved every minute, every sensation. Her anal walls pressed around my cock as I fucked her, and she was being very loud, uncontrollably screaming and moving the dildo all around inside of her pussy as her clit tingled from its vibrations. I was so incredibly aroused that I couldn't take much more of it, and I felt myself ready to come.

I began to hold myself back until Christina said, "Ohhh God... Zack, I'm going to come again... yessss...ohhh fuck...I want you to come with me!" At that moment I was overpowered by my desire. I fucked her tight asshole without mercy, shoving my cock in and out, in and out, until I felt her clench down around me. I knew she was coming, and at the same time, I shot what had to be the biggest load of my life in Christina's ass.

After it was all over, we lay next to each other in her bed. She turned to me, still out of breath. "Zack... I think I've found a permanent groupie. You should come on tour with me."

I kissed her again. "I'd love to," I replied as she cuddled up next to me. I spooned her and she fell asleep in my arms in that hotel room bed.