Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina can't resist a second round.
13.3k words
4.71
37.5k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Laid out on her bed, Christina Hendricks pushed back into the deep pillows as she rubbed her thick vibrator over clit, sliding it back and forth in firm, controlled strokes at her delicate button. She'd had a long day and now wanted nothing more than some deep soulful release. It'd started with her fingers, stroking over her neat strip of naturally blonde hair to her clit, working over and around it, accelerating circles before letting her fingertips glide down to split her lips and slip through her slick heat within. Adding her other hand to continue the work at her clit, she'd delved a finger and then two inside herself, shivering at the pleasure of penetration in the process, working her hands in unison on herself. But it wasn't enough, feeling a distinct lack of satisfaction in it all despite the pleasure; a disconnection.

So she'd resorted to her vibrator, the thick rubber toy buzzing in her hand now as she stroked it back and forth over her clit, the tingle spreading through her more deeply than the work of her fingers had. But she was still frustrated by it, unable to find her groove despite distinctly wanting an orgasm and having been feeling the urge for much of the day. Pausing with a sigh, Christina just stared at the ceiling for a few moments, the buzzing vibrator resting against her hip patiently. There was no doubt she was feeling up for it, just it wasn't working. Glancing around and taking in the room, she looked idly across her dresser until her eyes were caught by the neat, sharp card tucked into the edge of the mirror; his card, the one he had slipped so suavely into her bra after their illicit party encounter weeks before. Without even thinking, her hand slipped to her chest, starting to squeeze at her huge breast and tweak slightly at her nipple in the process as her eyes stayed fixated on it.

As she stared at the card, memories flooded back into her mind of her night with him, her brief encounter. It wasn't the first time it had crossed her mind since, though not in quite the same situation. As she thought of him and his huge, thick cock she let the vibrator slip back onto her clit, the buzzing spreading through her once again, but more intently this time as it should do. The thought of his nine inches of throbbing cock lingered in her mind as the vibrating toy spread the right sensations through her, thinking of the piercing through the tip and the unique angle it had put on things. Squeezing harder at her chest, she thought of how he had pinned her down, rendering her powerless as he'd slipped his cock between her huge breasts, which she had so dutifully pushed up for him to enjoy. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs more now as she reminisced, opening up to work the toy more firmly at her clit, shivering and breathing deeper now as she did so.

She closed her eyes as she thought of him pushing against her chest powerfully as she leaned down to lick and suck at the tip, catching his ring with her tongue before he had knelt up over her and pushed himself properly into her mouth, taking her efforts for a blowjob. Christina thought of the thick, throbbing feel of him, his huge cock pulsing in her mouth as she had worked at him, sucking and licking intently to bring him maximum pleasure, focused only on doing her utmost for him at that moment. And then when he had tired of her doing that, he had enjoyed her chest more only to then suddenly take something else he had wanted of her despite her token protests. Pulling her feet off the bed, Christina shuddered with a deep gasp as she pushed the vibrating toy inside her, slipping easily into her juicy pussy as she imagined the moment he had snatched a handful of her rich, vibrant red hair and pinned her to the bed, stroking himself into a hard climax over her. She arched from the bed tightly and pushed the dildo deeply inside herself as she thought of the sensation at his hot, thick load shooting across her face, remembering the primal sounds of relief and exhilaration as he'd exploded after enjoying all he'd wanted from her.

She gave a couple of slow thrusts into her pussy, the toy shaking insistently as she trembled at its touch now, thinking of the aftermath of that moment and then what else he had wanted from her, what she had so specifically refused him; the chance to slide himself properly inside her, stretch her, fuck her. Christina opened her eyes and looked down her body, past her groping hand, to where she buried the toy inside herself. Slipping it slowly back out, she imagined it was him sliding slowly but powerfully inside her, taking her completely and regardless of her wants, shuddering powerfully and dropping her head back to the pillows with a ragged gasp as she pushed it to the hilt. It wasn't big enough, nowhere near as big as him, but right now she was lost in the moment as she imagined giving him all he wanted, his long, thick cock gliding deeply inside her, stretching her out around him. It was doing the trick as she started to thrust the toy long and hard into a stimulating rhythm, the vibrating dildo easily sliding in and out of her, lighting up her nerve endings as it did so. Deep moans of pleasure escaped her as she hand pawed at her chest, her other hand working the toy swifter and harder into her juicy pussy as her climax approached quickly.

She'd got herself built up through her frustrated attempts but now it was all coming to fruition as she gasped intently in pleasure, feeling almost overwhelmed by the sudden speed with which her orgasm rushed up on her. There was no way she would stop though, her aching wrist working harder and faster as she gave in to the pleasure, working the vibrator intently as her gasps turned to grunting growls of ecstasy as she shuddered in climax, her toes curling and knees pulling together as she arched from the bed tightly again. The orgasm spread immediately through her, tingling up her spine as she whined in climax, her hand grabbing her chest hard, the other moving to a blur as she jammed the toy intently in and out of herself to sustain the peak as she trembled on the bed. Thrusting her hips up into the toy, she imagined it was him driving himself inside her, making her sweet pussy swallow him up all the way to the hilt as he pinned her down on the bed, taking her, dominating her.

As her climax faded, she gave a few final, long strokes of the toy into her squeezing body with rolls of her hips, giving a last push and then flopping onto the bed, her knees sagging apart as the air was broken only by the sound of the vibrating still buzzing inside her for a moment before she switched it off. She winced slightly as she lowered her legs down to the bed, giving a gasp as her stiffened hips relaxed, her feet dropping back onto the bed as she let her head sag to the side on the pillows, spreading her arm out to the side to brush it lazily over the sheets. She took a moment to slide the toy back out of herself, dropping it aside on the bed with a sigh before she surrendered to the satisfaction and release washing over her, sinking back into the bed and shutting her eyes again, tangled in her long red hair.

Christina didn't know how long it was, but when she lazily turned her head and opened her eyes they locked straight onto his card, wedged crisply into her mirror frame, sending another little flutter through her as she lay naked on the bed. It was the hardest she'd climaxed in a long time, and all thanks to the thought of him burying his big, thick cock inside her. She didn't deny it to herself, knowing it was that thought that her brought about such satisfaction, imagining him stretching her out as he worked his cock deeply inside her. It'd been too long since she'd had a well hung man take her, and ever since their previous encounter she'd been thinking about it more and more. She knew there was a certain stipulation she'd put in place that he had refused, leaving the ball firmly in her court, and the only way she could have it was to step over that line. Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Christina gave a stretch and then tiredly turned to sit on the edge of the bed, putting her toy out the way on the side unit.

Gripping the side of the mattress through the covers, her steely gaze locked onto his card once more and she took a deep breath, then pushed herself up onto her feet, legs a little shaky, and stepped forwards to reach for it. She plucked it from the frame of the mirror, pulling the stiff contact details into her fingers and turning it over, thinking about it for a moment. She knew it was what she wanted, and most definitely needed, but she had to make the call and she didn't know what to say. She couldn't simply ask him to screw her and own up to lusting for it, and then there was the issue of using rubbers that he had so clearly rejected. Christina gave a wistful sigh as she thought of the thick cock in her mouth, how it could feel inside her, the piercing through his tip. In that moment she picked up her phone, setting about dialling him before she lost her nerve. The ringing seemed to take forever after a pause to connect, letting her feel the thumping of her heart as she waited, surging in the final second as he answered.

"Hello?" he said, his voice as calm and authoritative as it had been when he had propositioned her. She hesitated momentarily, then spoke up before she lost her nerve and hung up.

"Hi," she said abruptly, heart pumping.

"Hello Christina," he replied after a pause, the sound of a smile in his voice. The very fact she was calling him had immediately put the ball in his court.

"Hi, how are you?" she said, feeling silly the second she asked it.

"I'm doing good thanks, how about you?" he replied politely.

"Doing fine thanks, busy though," she said.

"Aren't we all," he said. There was a moment of silence, just hanging between them until he broke it.

"What can I do for you, Miss Hendricks?" he asked, framing it in a strangely proper manner, much as he had when he had boldly propositioned her at the party weeks before.

"I was wondering if you were free to meet up sometime soon?" she asked, knowing there was no point messing around with things on this.

"I could be, for what purpose?" he asked. She knew that he knew full well what she was calling him for, after all why else would she be calling, but he evidently wanted her to be clear.

"I was hoping we could have some fun," she said, wanting to skirt the details still.

"I believe that's what we did last time, unless you have something else in mind?" he said, leading her towards it.

"Maybe I do," she said cryptically. She couldn't deny she enjoyed the back and forth that seemed to occur between them.

"I don't have time for maybes, Christina," he said, addressing her directly in a way that made her tingle slightly.

"I..." she started, a mixture of words on the tip of her tongue.

"Tell me exactly what it is you want, Christina," he said, again using her name to deliberately accentuate his question.

"I want you to have sex with me," she replied with a slight sigh at the thought of it, keeping away from admitting she would happily let him bang her brains out.

"You remember my terms?" he said after a moment, revelling in the pleasure of having her admit she needed him inside her.

"I do," he said simply.

"Non-negotiable," he said, reinforcing his wants of her.

"I know," she replied, enough submission to her voice to portray the fact she had accepted what was desired of her to get what she wanted.

"Excellent. Then we have a deal," he said, the words bringing up the memory of when he had said it to her last time.

"Where would you like to...meet?" she asked, feeling more relaxed now the actual deal was struck.

"How about you suggest a place, since you're busy and called me," he said smoothly, leaving it in her hands to tell him exactly where and when to come and fuck her. She thought for a moment and quickly worked out her upcoming schedule.

"I'm in Chicago next week, fly in Sunday. I don't know if that suits you?" she said, knowing she had a couple of days break on her calendar for it.

"That works fine for me. Where did you have in mind?" he replied.

"Hotel, I'll send you the exact details of where and when," she said, feeling more in control again now.

"I look forward to it," he said, smile evident again in his voice.

"Good," she said, smiling herself.

"But now I have to go. Speak to you soon, Miss Hendricks," he said with a calm, measured suaveness before he hung up, leaving her biting her lip as she lowered the phone from her ear. All was suddenly quiet around her, only her deep exhale breaking it, not even realising that she'd been holding such a big breath. She let a little tremble of nerves coarse through her as she drew in fresh air slowly and then laid her phone down on the dresser. Looking at herself in the mirror, Christina took a moment and then reached up to tuck his card back into the frame, where it belonged in her view. Though now it was more than a temptation, it was a ticket.

Turning back to the bed, the gorgeous redhead fairly threw herself down onto it, her curvy body bouncing as much as the bed as she sank face down into the soft sheets, burying her face in the pillows. She tried to stop her mind racing and let the tiredness of the day capture her once more, though she couldn't stop the thoughts of his big, thick cock splitting her pussy in half. Despite it she managed to sink into her dreams, fumbling to switch the lights off as she dozed off to the thoughts of him having his way with her, the way she truly wanted him to.

* * *

The days leading around to the next week passed in a blur of filming and promotional work. Before she knew it, it was time to fly into Chicago and meet him for their second encounter. Her whole flight was dominated by thoughts of what might happen with him, creating a frustrating tingle in her pussy that she couldn't alleviate with other passengers around her. Reaching her hotel, the Hilton, she checked in normally and proceeded to her room, knowing that nobody around had the faintest idea what she was going to be up to. Laying her suitcase down on the bed, she paused for a quick breath and glanced at the clock; there was still a good few hours before he would arrive, having messaged him the details of her flight earlier and told him what time to join her.

She had to get ready for him, wanting to be at her best though she wasn't sure why when he already wanted her so much. Christina peeled her casual top and jeans off, followed by her simple underwear and then headed for the shower to freshen up, tying her hair up quickly with a hair band. Setting it going, she let the spray warm up fully before she stepped in, tingling a little as the warmth permeated her. She ran her hands over herself as the bathroom started to steam up, arching and unwinding herself, all the tension of the flight fading away as she relaxed, sighing deeply in satisfaction as she caressed her curves. She lathered up and let her hands slip even more easily over herself, mumbling as she stroked herself as much as washed, squeezing at her fantastic breasts and teasing the nipples, pinching them lightly in the process. Her hands ran down her body, onto her waiting pussy to give herself the little stimulation she'd been wanting since the flight, pushing her fingers down through her patch of dark hair onto her clit, giving a light moan of pleasure as they made contact with her sensitive button.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, shivering more intently than she'd anticipated as she put two fingers to work at her clit, circling it slowly yet powerfully to make herself tremble. Pausing to stroke up and down over her lips, she teased herself before working her clit once more, breathing deeply as she focused on pleasing herself. Rolling her hips into her ministrations yielded more sensations, imagining she was pushing herself up against him, not that she'd ever felt him finger her, though she might let him this time. Feeling herself quake in dangerously pre-orgasmic fashion she opened her eyes and stopped, not wanting to make herself climax. If she was going to do that, she wanted to do it with his big cock inside her, if she was given the choice. She might not admit that to him however.

Rubbing her hands through her patch of hair, she decided to have a quick shave to be as perfect as possible. She'd already done her legs prior to flying in, and now reached out of the shower to find her razor in her wash bag. Christina has a nice V-shape of thick dark hair above her lips, pointing down to her clit almost, and she liked it that way. She felt it looked womanly and feminine, never liking the modern style of shaving it all off. Soaping up, she took a few minutes to just carefully shave herself, sharpening the lines of her V and gliding over the rest to render it smooth and strokable as the water cascaded down over shoulders. Running her fingers up her lips, she tingled once more in pleasure, wondering if maybe he'd run his tongue over it later on, daring to hope perhaps. Finishing her shower, revelling in the hot, pouring water for a few more moments, she shut it off to be greeted by the enclosing silence of the posh hotel room once and stepped out to wrap her curvy body in a large white towel. It easily stayed up, supported by her huge chest as she tucked it in around herself. Walking out of the bathroom, she pulled the hair band from her head and let her luscious red hair tumble down over her shoulders in stark contrast to her pale skin and towel, just shaking it out a little as she walked into the main room.

The luxurious kingsize bed was laid out facing the windows, though on such a high floor there was no chance of anyone spying. It offered a great view out across the darkening city, lights coming on and cars going on their way, Christina stepping towards them to look out at it all and ponder where, if anywhere, he might be in all that. She wondered how many people would love to get a look at her right now, wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower, and there she was at the windows where anyone could see her, if only they knew where to look. Turning away from the glass, she stepped back to the bed and her suitcase, opening the lid fully to expose her clothes. She'd brought things to wear in general, but laid carefully on top was a dress and some very expensive lingerie that she wanted to show off to him. He'd seemed very pleased with her underwear last time, and so this time she intended to give him a repeat and maybe gain the upper hand somewhat in power struggle that was sure to bubble between them.

The dress was red silk, a cocktail style dress that was snug and fitted on her body, offering a nice low front and hugging of her curves, before a looser skirt from her hips that reached to mid-thigh and offered a sexy split up the side of it. On top of that, the underwear that would go beneath it, a blend of charcoal satin-silk edged with soft black lace, stockings and suspenders. She loved the feel and look of satin, feeling it a little as she carefully lifted it out and laid it on the bed, spreading it out ready before her and then stepping away to peel the towel away from herself. Rubbing down her body with it to dry out the last of the shower dampness, she stepped casually around the room and then caught sight of herself in a full length mirror just as she draped the towel down herself, in the process of drying over her shoulder. Pausing, she dropped the white towel onto the floor, taking herself in; full frontal, her curvy body there for her to check out. She arched her back to push her chest out, reaching up to just bounce her fantastic breasts a little, pleased with their perkiness above the hourglass pinch of her waist and then curve of her hips, with her now neat, thick triangle of pubic hair. She thought she looked pretty damn good, a nice treat for him, and would look even more tempting when wrapped in her silky lingerie.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers