Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just gonna play with them?" she teased, making him hesitate in his answer as she started jerking him quickly, her skilful hand having no problem with his size. He pulled his fingers back to pinch firmly at her nipples, pulling on her just hard enough to make her gasp.

"You're not giving me much reason to change the station right now," he mused as he gave her a hard squeeze in return, pushing her massive boobs hard together in the process. She just giggled slightly and kept stroking him slowly as he groped her, before she gave a long grasping squeeze off his head and let her fingertip hook into the ring through his tip. Pulling carefully at it, she urged him forwards, his hands taking a last long squeeze of her chest before he let go and shuffled forwards on her knees, straddling her body. She released him as he lined up with her magnificent rack, sighing as he lowered himself carefully to gently rest on her as he pressed his throbbing erection down to her body, both of them murmuring with pleasure as his hard, smooth shaft pressed onto her pale skin between her soft breasts. Their eyes locked together as he lightly pushed slowly forwards and back across her chest to test the range of his impressive manhood, Christina giving a slight inhale as the cold, thick ring touched her alabaster skin. His eyes looked down to her chest, the actress following his gaze to look down and watch his huge cock sliding gently up and down her body, able to slip all the way up between her breasts to just below her chin with ease.

She kept watching as his large hands came down to her chest once more, his cock bouncing with his heartbeat as he pressed her magnificent boobs together around himself, her soft, smooth flesh wrapping around and over his rock hard shaft, engulfed by the heat of her body. He repositioned his hands slightly to get a perfect hold on her, looking up to meet her glance momentarily before back to his task, pulling back so the bulging head of his cock and its defined ridge pulled deep between her tits, followed by slowly and smoothly gliding between them as he pushed across her, the polished piercing leading the way, the redhead watching his engorged purple head push up to meet her as she looked down hungrily at it.

He paused with a sigh of deep satisfaction, as much at the conquering of her as the sensation of it, before slowly pulling back to begin a rhythm. The bed rocked beneath them as he straddled her, his grasp on her firm yet gentle, Christina loving the feel of his big, heavy balls dragging across the top of her underbust corset and just onto her skin with his thrusts. His cock was so hard between her breasts, her hands pulling at the sheets beneath her as she lay back to take what he was giving her, not being allowed much opportunity to participate right now. It was what he wanted, and what she'd offered him, submitting to him in the soft, half-light of the hotel room.

Looking up to him again, she had a few seconds to watch him as he concentrated on rubbing his cock firmly and powerfully between her breasts before he caught her gaze, looking deep into her eyes before a smile spread onto his face. Christina's full lips broke into a naughty smile, loving the pleasure he was deriving from her, holding his gaze a second longer and then closing her eyes, resting her head back with a slow breath as she focused on the sensations. She loved a big cock, even when it wasn't inside her. His strokes became faster and firmer, rubbing the full length back and forth as he squeezed her magnificent chest harder, making her arch up from the bed a bit into his attentions as he used her for his pleasure.

Opening her eyes once more, she look in his tight muscles as he tensed himself over her, working his cock harder as she looked down at it surging up towards her once more. She couldn't help herself, opening her mouth and leaning down more, extending her tongue to flick it over his head as he pushed up. His stroke hesitated for a moment at the pleasure of her hot, soft tongue tasting him, Christina tingling at the new, unique feeling of his thick piercing. Her eyes flitted up to him, smiling as she pushed her tongue out to wait for his next stroke, which he happily gave her to deliver his sensitive head to her skilful tongue. He was very deliberate, pushing up between her breasts fully to push his cock to her mouth and onto her tongue while she still held his gaze, curling it up around him slowly a couple of times as they held the moment before she looked down and started attacking him more thoroughly, licking intently at him and then leaning forward to suck him a couple of times with her full lips as he groaned with pleasure. She worked her tongue to flick his piercing back and forwards, loving the different feeling of it before he pulled back to resume his tempo, giving her chest an intensive groping for a moment and repositioning his hands to continue as he started to thrust against her chest once more, Christina leaning down to capture his tip with her tongue every time he pushed up, his breathing a bit more rapid now.

"Let me do that," she breathed, pulling her hands up to grab her chest, pushing underneath his hands to support her fantastic tits and push them round him a bit more firmly, freeing him to lean over her and thrust more energetically. Pressing his hands down onto the bed over her head, letting him thrust down more intently onto her, gliding between her lusciously soft rack and onto her tongue, starting to go faster now and pump vigorously at her, losing himself to the incredible opportunity of a titfuck with the flame-haired actress. Christina was also breathing harder, working her tongue back and forwards under his pierced cockhead as she rocked on the bed beneath him. He just watched as she attacked with her tongue, relishing the warmth of her gorgeous body, and then gasping as she abruptly took his head into her mouth as he pushed up. It only encouraged him to stroke faster, pushing up as far as he possibly could to get into her mouth, the stunning redhead lunging down every time to suck on the swollen head of his manhood, both of them loving the moment.

He couldn't resist her any further, and she was clearly more than willing, pushing up on his knees and sliding one over her shoulder to get to her mouth, reaching down to drive his big, thick cock onto her hot, waiting tongue. She gave a mumble of pleasure and hunger as she leaned up to help suck onto his cock, no pretence of not wanting to as he leaned over her. Christina's hands left her chest to slide one onto his leg and the other around the base of his cock, jerking briskly the inches she couldn't fit into her mouth. There was no hope of getting it all in, so she massaged what didn't as she craned to bob her head on him, sucking firmly at him as her tongue attacked him in all sorts of manners, under and around him, paying particular attention to his piercing. She was fascinated by it, making him different from any other cock she'd had, relishing the smooth feel of it and the way she could hook into it.

She fleetingly wondered what the people downstairs at the party were doing, their idle chat and drinks as she was upstairs sucking on his huge cock. He leaned over her dominantly, just letting her suck hungrily at him, picking up her pace in both sucking and stroking. Her eyes were closed, luscious red hair spread out on the bed around her as she bobbed on his cock, her hand working a bit harder as she tongued vigorously at him. Christina pulled him out of her mouth with a slurp and took a deep gasp of breath, dainty hand immediately stroking up and down his throbbing erection. Her finger hooked into his piercing again and this time gave it a twist, pausing in her hand job to lean up and lick firmly over his heavy balls, letting her tongue run over and around them, pushing them up in turn.

The redhead hungrily sucked at them with slow breaths, starting to stroke him again as she opened her eyes to look up and take in the rock hard length of him over her, his big cock just over her face as she took in his large, smooth sack with her mouth. Her soft lips sucked and massaged at him, just letting her teeth graze lightly at him, ever so threatening that she might show some attitude. She gave a hard squeeze behind his head and pulled him back into her mouth, immediately going for his ring with her tongue as she sucked hard, pulling a strong vacuum on his sensitive tip to make him groan at the intensity.

"Goddamn you give a good blowjob," he murmured as he pulled away from her, Christina letting him slip reluctantly out of her mouth and grasp as he slid his knee back and stood up erect over her chest. Pushing himself down, she immediately grabbed her breasts ready for him and let him slide between, slipping his full length straight up to her chin and then pulling back, sitting down more firmly on her this time, knowing she could take it as he leaned over her on one hand, brushing his fingers through her hair and down the side of her face softly even as he started to stroke his whole length against her chest once more. She couldn't help but smile up at him and then look down again, opening her mouth once more and extending her tongue to accept his bulbous head with every stroke. Her nipples were stood up rock hard, capping her fantastic breasts as she supported them, letting her thumbs stray to circle over them as she hooked her tongue under the tip of him, where the piercing came through, to stimulate him to the maximum.

He was chasing his pleasure now, eyes closed as he stroked harder and faster between her tits, loving how hard she was pressing them together for his enjoyment. Her hot mouth captured him perfectly every time, her tongue and hot, velvet mouth enclosing his head in a brief, sucking intensity for a moment with every rapid stroke. Both of them were breathing hard as he leaned over her, fingers digging into the bedding as he worked his hips against her, Christina starting to give hungry, energetic groans. It only spurred him on to work harder, feeling him stiffening between her huge tits, her slender hands working them up and down to maximise his pleasure as he pumped against her.

Trembling over her, taut from the effort, he growled and gasped at his peaking pleasure, holding on as long as he possibly could with her, wanting to enjoy every last possible moment of his time with the curvy actress. She loved the attention, sucking and licking at him as much as possible, waiting for him to blow it over her chest, over the magnificent rack he lusted after so much. She felt him go rock hard as he came to climax, releasing her chest to let him take control for the finish, jerking himself vigorously over her huge rack as he worked to the finish.

"Come on baby, all over these tits you wanted so bad," she purred, pushing them together again for him, an inviting target laid out before him to explode across as she smiled, loving that she was all he wanted. Only he had a different idea; she was startled by his hand pushing roughly through her soft red hair and taking a hard handful, yanking her head down onto the bed as he surged up over her, his knees pushing over her shoulders and pinning her down.

"Hey, what the fuck?" she said. Her big eyes snapped open to the sight of him stroking his big, thick cock right in front of her, piercing glinting ever so slightly in the dim light of the room as she struggled underneath him to free herself, wriggling fruitlessly beneath his weight as he stroked himself hard over her. He held her tight and ignored her protests, on the brink now. Christina tried to push up but was totally pinned, her heart pounding, annoyed at him taking a liberty with her but also turned on at the thought of submitting to him and letting him blast it across her face with his magnificent cock. It wasn't right, she was in charge, calling the shots, not him, though he'd just turned that completely around on her and was most definitely getting it his way now. He gave a growl of imminent climax, aiming his big cock down to her vulnerable face, leaving the redhead staring down the barrel of a gun with no way out.

All she could do was close her eyes, just in time for him to grunt deeply and explode across her pretty face, his load landing hotly across her pale skin as she gasped, open mouth catching the tail end of shots that spurted across her eyes, nose, cheeks and forehead, with a bit going into her shock of fiery hair. A final shot landed straight into her mouth, thickly across her tongue and running into her throat. With a shudder he relaxed, breathing hard as he squeezed the last bit out of his cock and wiped it onto her cheek before sitting back, thick cock softening in the explosive aftermath as she gasped beneath him, too shocked and surprised to even complain.

"Fuck that was amazing," he breathed, pulling back stiffly from her, his heavy, spent balls sliding between her breasts as he did. Carefully extricating himself from her prone form, he flopped over onto the bed beside her, only their breath breaking the silence. She closed and swallowed, the distinct, salty taste spreading through her mouth from her tongue as she did to remind her exactly what it was like. She gave a sigh and reached out to signal she needed a tissue, unable to open either eye from his load, finding one pressed swiftly into her hand.

"That wasn't part of our deal," she mumbled, sitting up and wiping her eyes, soaking his considerable load up.

"Sorry," he said as he reclined beside her.

"No you're not," she replied curtly, sliding her nylon-clad legs from the bed and standing up, giving him a view of her curvy arse and then of her fantastic tits hanging firmly in the mirror as she looked in it to finish cleaning up. She gave an exasperated sigh as she wiped it carefully out of the front of her luxurious red hair.

"I'm gonna have to do my make-up again now," she grumbled, finishing wiping her smooth, pale skin.

"Well you don't have to, if you just stay here with me," he said, making her pause as her heart skipped in her chest. She turned back to him, letting him take in a full look at her fantastic chest for a moment along with the rest of her curves in their sexy, defining lingerie.

"That was most definitely not part of our deal," she replied levelly.

"Your point being? When was the last time you had a big cock inside you?" he asked, glancing down noticeably to her black satin panties and the delectable bulge of her pussy. She didn't reply, looking back to the mirror and her make-up bag.

"Come on, be honest," he probed. He let the silence hang after that, a few seconds which seemed to stretch, prompting her to fill them.

"A while," was all she said, glancing back to him. She couldn't deny that her pussy tingled, already wet from their antics, tempting her at the thought of his length and thickness sliding inside her.

"Then maybe we should make a new deal," he said as she sat down to tend to her make-up.

"If we did, there's some terms. Namely no getting rough with me and you put a rubber on it," she said, glancing down to his cock in the mirror.

"I won't be rough with you, no more than you want, but I'm not wearing a rubber with you," he replied coolly.

"What, why not?" she asked, pausing from her ministrations with a brush.

"An opportunity like this? I'm not letting that ruin it for us," he remarked.

"You more like," she replied testily, turning round to look at him, still casual about her toplessness, "you're seriously gonna let me pass you by because you won't play safe?" she asked incredulously. He didn't reply, just looking her in the eye.

"I don't make invitations like this to just anyone, you know," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't do things by halves, it's all or nothing," he replied.

"Then it's nothing, I don't want it that much," she said, turning back to continue her make-up.

"You sure, you don't want these nine inches buried deep inside you?" he said. Her eyes flitted to him again, noting his size even when soft in the aftermath of their fun.

"Not without a rubber on it," she said with an air of finality.

"Then we don't have a deal," he said, with a surprising air of apathy that she couldn't understand.

"No, we don't. So get out of here, go back to the party, the deal's done," she said, referring to the reason she was redoing her make-up. He swiftly dressed back into his suit, making her internally grumble at how easily he was able to look immediately smart again, Christina taking glances in her mirror at his body as he hid it from her view.

"Pass me my bra would you?" she said, seeing he was ready to leave.

"Of course," he said, picking up the large, supportive satin bra and stepping over to her, taking in her tumble of gorgeous red hair, pale skin and curves, the stockings supported by her sexy garter belt. He put it into her waiting hand, where he took a last chance to ogle her fantastic breasts before she slipped the bra on, reaching round behind her back to clip it up, rolling her shoulders and then pushing her boobs up and together to settle them into it before turning her attention back to the make-up spread before her.

"If you change your mind," he said softly, suddenly leaning over her at the dresser, reaching across to gently slide a card into her bra at the same moment that he planted a soft, lingering kiss on her cheek. She closed her eyes, caught up by it all somewhat.

"Pleasure doing business with you," he whispered in her ear, drawing away and walking to the door, the flame-haired Christina turning to silently watch him as he didn't look back, opening the door and sliding out into the bright corridor, the latching of the door a sound of closure to their encounter. She just sat staring at it for a moment, fleetingly contemplating...

*****

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

12