Christina Hendricks wants the Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started taking me in deeper, allowing my cock to slide down her throat. As I groaned in pleasure, she tightened her mouth into a tube so that my helmet was gripped, sliding from her lips through her mouth right to the back of her throat. She knew she was demonstrating a consummate performance of fellatio and I soon felt the familiar tingle in my balls starting my climax.

I groaned loudly, "Miss Hendricks I'm cummi... Aaargh!"

I was unable to complete my sentence as my knees buckled and my fiery cum spurted shot after shot into that delicious mouth. Her fingers and tongue continued to squeeze and tease as she kept me climaxing.

I lay back exhausted as she slowly arose, swallowing the last drops of my jizz. She had a satisfied smile on her face as if to say, 'there I told you I could play Mommy!'

However, she had a problem. The young man in front of her was clearly not sated as my boner continued to sway in front of me. She stared at my boner and then back up to my face. She was clearly thinking of my words that her character in the film would be having sex with her son until he was drained. Christina may also have been thinking of my belief that she was reluctant to take her clothes off.

Wrapping a hand around my cock she started leading me towards the bed. As we reached the foot of the bed she pushed me backwards so that I was flat on the bed facing up towards her. She then reached her hands behind her neck and unclipped the top of her dress, tugging it from her shoulders and peeling it down her body so that it lay in a pool on the floor. She was standing there in matching cream bra and panties, a white garter belt, black stockings and high stiletto heels finishing off her erotic outfit.

My mouth was dry as she reached her hands behind her and unclipped her bra. Pulling it off her shoulders it fell to the floor exposing the breasts that the world had been waiting to see. The world would not be disappointed. Her breasts were incredible. They were the shape of two large honeydew melons with nipples like large dark red plums.

I could hardly breath as I gawped at her, my boner feeling hard as a rock, almost painful. I continued to gaze transfixedly as she hooked her fingers into the top of her panties and pushed them slowly, provocatively down her thighs and onto the floor. Even in my high excitement I waited with anticipation to see if her pubic hair was auburn or blonde.

I was never to know as no trace of hair was visible. She must have shaved her pussy in preparation for the imminent return of her husband.

She smiled confidently as she reached across the bed and picked up the bottle of Hawaiian oil. Generously coating the palms of her hands, she wrapped them around my cock, lathering it with the unctuous lubrication. Then moving a leg across me she slowly lowered herself so that the entrance to her pussy rested gently at the tip of my cock.

At this point she hesitated and whispered, "So, do you think I can play Mommy?"

For me the suspense was unbearable. "YEEES!" I screamed.

Christina laughed and pushed her hips downwards allowing my throbbing hard hot meat to slide up inside her, entering her welcoming vagina. Now she was firmly impaled on top of me, she straightened her back pushing her famous breasts out in front, dangling them voluptuously above my head. As I groaned and reached up to feel them for the first time, Christina laughed delightedly and began a steady fucking motion. I mauled and squeezed those delicious juggs while her hips were steadily pumping, sliding my cock in and out of her.

I couldn't believe it. I was being fucked by Christina Hendricks, Joan Harris, from Madmen. I brought my hands down to feel that firm round ass and brought my head up to guzzle on the luscious teats. My fingers squeezed her buttocks and I could feel her gluteal muscles working as she rode me.

As she was straddling me, thrusting her hips, I realized that this was her natural position for sex. She was the woman in charge, the voluptuous Office Manager trying to gain further promotion by riding the boss's son, or the teacher fucking her blackmailing pupil to keep him quiet. Whoever she was having sex with, she would always want to be on top, controlling the situation, using her big breasts and strong round ass to pleasure the man or boy who was lucky enough to be underneath her.

Straddling me, she was in full control; not thrusting her pelvis too fast, nor too slow. It was a motion that she knew would bring me gradually to a climax. By the way my boner was moving more easily in and out of her pussy, I knew she was feeling some sexual excitement, but she was containing it, concentrating on pleasuring me.

Christina whispered, "How's Mommy doing?" smirking.

"Fantastic!" I gasped.

And she was being fantastic. I knew at that moment that the image of her in my coming film fucking her son would be the greatest erotic vision in cinematic history. The film would make a fortune.

However, although I was in sexual paradise, I was starting to feel irked by her arrogant confidence that she now had the film role of Mummy secured. She felt she was fully in charge of the situation and I decided to show her that she wasn't.

Without saying anything, I suddenly pushed her over onto her back. She gasped in shock as she hit the bed and realized that I was the one now on top. In the movement of rolling over, my cock had slipped out of her and, pushing her legs firmly apart, I now thrust it back in powerfully.

The loudness of her scream told me that I had done more than just surprise her. With me on top, my cock could spear her far deeper than when she was straddling me. My boner felt tightly gripped as I achieved full penetration.

I pulled back and thrust deep inside her again. She gasped, her arms flailing around, clearly not knowing what to do. I settled into a steady fuck rhythm. I suddenly felt in control. I slid my hands down over her garter straps and naked thighs, continuing down her nylon covered legs until I gripped a stiletto heel in each hand. She screamed again as I forced her legs wide apart and stabbed my hard man meat even deeper into her. I continued thrusting into her hard as I eventually let go of her heels and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as I approached my climax.

However, Christina was also nearing an orgasm. She was thrusting back at me desperately and we both let out a cry, which I knew meant that she was cumming as I was. I was shooting my jizz deep inside her just as her contractions started trying to suck my cum deep inside her.

We both lay there for a minute exhausted until I started pulling her up and turning her around. As I placed her hands on the bedrail and started to pull her ass towards me, Christina realized my intentions.

"No," she gasped, "we're not doing that."

I kept hold of her, stopping her moving as I said in a quiet voice, "Miss Hendricks, do you want this part or not?"

Christina gave a groan of acceptance as she let me get her in position. I poured Hawaiian oil generously between her ass cheeks and started working my finger in her sphincter. She was moaning as I worked it around, widening the opening, but then screamed as I replaced my finger with my cock, spearing her asshole deliciously.

I snatched at her pinned up hair, causing it to fall loosely. Wrapping it around my fingers I pulled her head back. I slapped that magnificent ass, which was proudly displayed and pumped my boner in hard, my thighs smacking into her ass cheeks. Her butt was rippling with each thrust.

She was moaning in submission now as I fucked her butt. As I started cumming again I leant over her, reaching my arms underneath her and grabbing a breast in each hand. I could feel her anal muscles contracting round my boner as I shot my final loads of cum for the night.

She dressed quickly, not looking at me, but as she went to the door I said, "Don't worry that contract will be at your house tomorrow morning.

However, the next day everything changed. The oil company that Christina had invested in announced a rich find of oil. Everything that Christina and her husband had lost had now been regained. With no need of the money from my film, Christina tore up my proposed contract.

With Christina backing out, the financial backers for the film lost interest and I have now shelved the project.

Christina took a role in Another Period, an American period sitcom, and never contacted me again. However, I wonder if our evening of passion changed her at all. She might have felt more liberated after that in her sex life. Anyway, I would always be grateful for that night when I fucked the most beautiful woman in the world.

12