Christina: Ridden Hard/Put Away Wet

Story Info
51-year-old and her hubby grab a quickie.
1k words
4.03
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music ended. A collective sigh of relief filled the aerobics room.

"That's all for tonight, ladies." I said, "Time to hit the showers, then home."

"If I can walk!" my friend, Becky laughed.

"You're the one who wanted me to make you feel the burn." I replied.

"Yeah! And we'll get you for that, Rebecca!" one of the other class members chimed in.

"To the showers?" I repeated nodding in that direction.

One by one, the members of my class departed. When the last had gone, I stacked the step benches we'd used on their storage cart and rolled it to the equipment room. Unfortunately, like usual, my boss had left the room in total disarray (her class ends just minutes before mine begins), making a quick getaway impossible.

"Thanks heaps, Tanya." I muttered to myself as I bent over to collect the volley balls that were strewn about.

Suddenly. "Nice ass!"

A voice from (ahem) behind caught my attention.

More amused than anything else, I spun. As surmised, leaning in the doorway (leering) was my dear husband, Aaron.

"You here to help?" I asked, returning to my task: giving him an even better view than before.

"Myself to a quick lay." he replied.

Again, I spun. "What?!"

Before I could stop him, my love grabbed me around the waist and tossed me on top of a stack of gymnastic mats. Before I could protest, he had relieved me of my shorts and panties. Before I could think of anything clever to say, he shed his shorts and jock strap.

"On your knees. I want to take you doggy style." he said,

"What? No fore play?" I said with a schoolgirl's giggle, as I got into position.

"No time ." he said, pulling me closer to the edge of the mats.

I rested my right cheek on the mat and looked back at his swaying cock. Reality struck.

"Wait!" I screamed at a whisper.

"What?!" he 'screamed' back, "You afraid someone's going to walk in on us?"

"That too." I replied.

"Then what?"

"How do I put this; delicately." I began, "I'm a little dry? Down there?"

"Is that all!" he laughed, "Don't worry. I got you covered."

From his shirt pocket, my love removed a tube of k-y warming jelly, and shot a sizable amount inside my pussy. With his index and middle fingers, he hurriedly coated my inner walls.

"Ready; now?" he asked, feigning annoyance.

"I suppose." I replied, feigning . . . I'm not sure what.

Aaron smiled, grasped my hips and impaled me in one forceful stroke.

"Oh god!" I groaned.

He withdrew all but the tip of his cock, then slammed into me once again.

The k-y began working its magic.

I reached back and started rubbing my mons: using only my fingertips. Vigorously, I shook my clit side to side against his cock.

He withdrew again.

Slammed in again.

His balls slapped against my busy fingers.

I switched directions; manipulating the hood forward and back.

Another lazy stroke.

Another.

My juices began to flow.

His pace increased. As did mine.

Each thrust a bit faster than the last. A bit deeper too.

I changed my tact. Using the heel of my hand, I pressed hard into my mons.

A series of quick; deep thrusts.

Matching his intensity, I dug-in and ground my clit hard against his cock.

Another series of quick; deep thrusts. On the last, he tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me hard against him as he impaled me.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"Say something?" Aaron laughed.

"Yes. Quit teasing, and fuck me like you mean it!"

Wrong thing to say.

Like an unbridled stallion, my darling began pounding me hard fast and deep. With each stroke, my breasts strained against the confines of my sports bra.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I cooed.

His ravishing assault reached a fevered pitch. With each stoke, the sound of his groin impacting my hips filled the room, and echoed.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Sweat dripped from my nose and onto the mat. Puddled.

Aaron's pace quickened even more.

"Oh god!" I groaned as the first wave of orgasm hit.

Three more quick deep strokes.

He pulled me to him. Hard. Grunted loudly as his own release filled me.

"Very nice! Bravo!"

The soft, feminine voice was more than familiar. Aaron recognized it too. "How long have you been standing there, Becky?" he asked.

"Long enough to get pretty wet myself."

Aaron eased himself from me, and turned to face Becky. As he did, I rolled on my side, and faced her as well. Unable to contain her lust, Becky's eyes darted between us, focusing on our glistening . . . sexual organs.

"Would you mind?" I asked, pointing at our clothes.

Becky smiled, picked up our things, then stuffed my panties and Aaron's jock in among some rarely used free-weights before tossing me our shorts. "I've got to ask." she began, "How often do you two get-it-on like this?"

I handed Aaron his, then donned mine with flash and flourish. "In places like this? At least three or four times a week." I lied.

"Why don't I believe you?" Becky said with a smile that verged on a smirk.

Seductively, I raked my nails over Aaron's waning bulge, then faced Becky and innocently shrugged.

A quick kiss from Aaron.

"I hate to fuck and run;" he said, "but that's what I'm going to do."

"Bye!" I laughed.

"Thanks for the show." Becky said, in her sexiest voice as Aaron made his exit.

"Anytime!" he yelled.

A twinge of embarrassment washed over me. "Give me a hand putting this stuff away?"

Becky set her tote aside and lent a hand. "Seriously." she said, "How many times have you two had sex in public like this?"

"Seriously?"

I pretended to count on my fingers.

"There's tonight; of course. The time we became members of the mile high club. The time I pretended to be a hooker, and we did it in the parking lot behind the old hardware store. All totaled? Three."

"What about all the times in your office? And Aaron's office?"

"You said 'public'. Doing it in one's office is a whole different category!"