Christina's Paybacks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers

Immediately Carrie took several pictures of Doc's ass as it gaped wide open, winking at them as if begging in it's own way for the 12-inch cock that was just inches away. With a devious smile, Christina scooped out a few fingers full of the warming lube and began to apply it around and in Doc's gaped ass. As soon as it was thickly coated, she then turned her attentions to lubing up her 12-inch cock.

She knew she had to use lots of lube on this assault. The 12-inch cock was almost dripping with lube before she laid just the tip at Doc's gaped anal opening. Again, Carrie took a few more close-ups of just the tip at his wanton ass. Christina snapped at Doc.

"Now spread those cheeks wide damn it. Tell me again what you want."

Doc's voice was quivering in anticipation of what would happen when he answered. But he answered quickly.

"PLEASE PLEASE fuck my ass with your big cock. Rip it into me!"

Christina reached forward and grabbed Doc's hips. Once she had a firm grip, she began a slow steady pressure. First just the head began to squeeze into Doc's ass. Then as the head worked a bit more, there was a sudden muffled "POP" as it worked past that muscled ring. Doc let out a low elongated hiss as he felt the cock begin to fill him. His head was on the bed, his ass up n the air, and his hands firmly gripped his cheeks spreading them wide for Christina. Carrie was right there taking more pictures as that huge cock began penetrating their fuck toy's ass.

Inch by inch he felt every vein as it rippled into his ass. The intense fullness was only complimented by the warming lube that was now starting to heat up his ass. More and more of the cock worked into his ass until he felt the corset harness pressed against his ass cheeks. He knew Christina had all 12 inches of her cock buried deep in his ass. Again the camera clicked away taking pictures of that huge cock buried to the hilt in Doc's ass.

Slowly Christina began a backward movement, but just a few inches before she began to slide back into Doc's ass until she was all the way in again. Again she did the same thing, but went back an inch or two more before sliding back in all the way. Over and over with great care she repeated the process until she had all but the head removed before sliding all the way back in. As Doc's ass accepted the deep strokes, she began to increase her tempo. Christina glanced over to see Carrie playing with herself again as her eyes were transfixed to the large cock working in and out of Doc's ass. Clare had the camera again and alternated taking pictures of Christina ravaging Doc's ass and of Carrie stroking her clit and pussy.

This was indeed one hot site. One she hoped to repeat on a regular basis. The heat of the moment caught up to Christina as she began to really ass fuck her fuck toy lover with her 12-inch cock. It was amazing how his ass was accepting that large cock. Not just accepting it, but clinging to on every stroke. Deeper and faster she began to plunge into Doc's ass. Once she got a steady tempo going, she really wanted to give Doc as much pleasure as possible She intentionally began to pull her cock all the way out, taking note of how wide Doc's ass remained gaped open, before slamming the entire length back into his hot ass. This was turning her on more and more. Doc would be eating her for hours after they finished this round of ass fucking tonight. Christina loved this control and she again teased her lover.

"You like having me fuck your hot ass with my 12-inch cock? You want me to stop?"

Doc quickly whimpered his reply to his lover, fearful she would stop.

"Please don't stop. Please don't stop. I love your big cock fucking my ass. I love you fucking my ass any way you want, whenever you want. Just take it baby. Make that ass yours. Fill me with that huge cock."

Smiling, Christina noticed Doc's swollen cock and balls. So she teased him befoe she would grant him relief.

"You want to cum for me? I want to see you cum for me while I fuck your ass."

Doc began to beg for relief.

"Oh yes please. I need to cum. Please let me cum. I need it bad. You've got me right there, almost there."

Christina wanted to see him cum from the pleasure she was giving him with this 12-inch cock. So she gave instructions for a perfect way to get him to cum quickly.

"Girlfriends, help me out here. I want him to keep his cheeks spread. So give him a hand, a mouth or whatever it takes to make him cum. Make him shoot his cum for us."

All five women had their hands all over Doc's cock and balls. They took turns stroking him, massaging his balls, pulling on his ball sack, milking his balls, sliding their hands along his sides, tweaking his nipples, their hands were everywhere. Doc just moaned anew to the multiple sensations. He was still just almost there. He needed just a little more stimulation and he would cum buckets full. He just knew there was that much pent up inside his swollen balls. Christina was almost there herself so she again barked out instructions signaling the pending importance of timing.

"Go on do it. Make him cum. Suck his cock and make him cum."

Eagerly, each girl took turns taking deep throat strokes down onto Doc's cock. Alternating one after the other. Christina's girlfriends leaned under Doc and took his cock into their mouths. Each girl would take one or two deep throat strokes before allowing the next girl to take one or two. Carrie was last to get in on the fun. She slid down in one quick movement and engulfed all of Doc's cock. And just as Christina had done, Carrie began to massage and pull on Doc's ball sack trying to milk his cum from them. Suddenly, she felt the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat. She pulled off and grabbed his cock. Stroking as fast as she could, she began to milk Doc's cock while Christina rammed her big cock in and out of his ass. Cum was pooling on the towel Christina had placed on the bed earlier. Doc began to moan louder than he thought possible.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!!!"

Christina flipped the two remote switches on high, found her overdrive mode and began to really fucked Doc's ass deep and hard. She pulled all the way out on each stroke and rammed her 12-inch mean ass fuck meat back into Doc's ass. Grabbing his hips, she was slamming her massive cock into his ravaged ass ... his no longer virgin ass. This was now HER ass to have anytime she wanted from now on. As Christina saw Doc begin to sway, she slowed and finally stopped, leaving her cock buried deep in his ass.

Doc had literally been fucked senseless. His head was spinning from all the pleasure he had been given by his lover, and finally fell forward onto the bed. In doing so, his ass pulled free from Christina' 12-inch cock. There was no "popping" sound this time. Just a slurping sound as he fell free. His ass was gaped wide and still convulsing as he just lay there. Christina couldn't resist, and reached over and slammed the butt plug back into place.

He girlfriends hooted and hollered as they congratulated her at how well Christina had popped Doc's anal cherry. This just further drove her to her own new heights of erotic pleasure. Ashliegh looked at the butt plug in her lover's ass and knew she was determined to have his ass again before the night was completely over. That is, AFTER her girlfriends each had a turn at his no longer virgin ass.

End of Part 3

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers
12