Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We thought a box of chocolates and a card was a little insincere!" Edie said and grinned.

"God! I really don't understand you Christine, why? Why would you do that? Why would you risk it? Why would you do it?"

"Because despite what you think Keith, I love you so much, I would give everything to be your friend again."

"Of course you're my bloody friend, but why? Edie, why would you agree to this?"

"Because our love is so strong and because I believe Chris is right, you need to know that what happened was beautiful, but what that bitch did to you both was not."

"I don't know what to say, I'm so confused now. I don't know what to do or say. You guys have marriage vows, you obviously love each other, so why?" I stopped, tears began to fall, I sat on the sofa and cried. They sat either side and I had an arm round my shoulder and one round my waist. They kissed me gently and just held me. Eventually I stopped and they held me tight. Taking turns to talk softly to me. Telling me it was alright, that we were all more than friends, we were family. I was nodding and trying not to be emotional. Eventually they suggested we go to bed, I agreed and they helped me up. Christine said she'd lock up, so Edie held my hand and took me upstairs.

I undressed and walked to the bathroom, had a quick wash. cleaned my teeth and pee'd. Turning out of the bathroom, I saw that they were in Christine's room, the door was open, so I walked in. they were talking and undressing, noticing me they both smiled, but carried on. Chris went to the bathroom in her bra and knickers, whilst Edie carried on undressing. She was naked now and I could see her breasts were smaller than Chris's, but she had a thick lush triangle of tangled pubic hair so different from Chris's little tuft. She was quite muscly, but not muscular. She turned to get her night clothes from the small case she'd brought with her. As she did I saw her bum was as firm as Chris's.

"It's not my best angle," she said and I heard the grin on her face,

"You should be standing here," I joked.

"You sound like your sister," she responded and turned, raising her arms to pull a strappy vest over her head and slipping her arms in.

"Finished," Chris came back in, Edie grinned and left, bare arsed, getting a slap on it from Chris in passing.

"Cheeky," Chris smiled and proceeded to finish undressing. I watched her pull on that same bed suit she had on last night, matching Edie's.

"Bro as I see it, you have two options, sleep with us or sleep alone, we'll go with either." She finished dressing and pulled a brush through her hair.

"But what about you and Edie, don't you want, I mean you know..."

"Oh sex, well yeah we'll probably get a bit girly and that, but why wouldn't you want to be here for that?"

"Bloody hell, what are you suggesting?"

"I'm saying, if you want to sleep with us, that's OK and if you don't well that's OK too."

I heard Edie come in behind me, next thing I'm rearing up as she pinches my arse.

"Nice arse brother in law. decided where you're sleeping yet?"

"He's getting all coy about stopping us from fucking."

"Well to tell you the truth, I wasn't wasting last night, I topped up the batteries and rode myself to sleep."

"My God! what are you two like?"

"We're quite normal young marrieds, who enjoy sex and each other."

"Look, I turned out your light when I came back, pop your shorts off and get in."

Edie nudged me with her hip. Chris flipped her vest up showing off her tits, I grinned and shook my head. We clambered into bed, me in the middle and they turned the sidelights off. We lay together, me on my back they were half turned in towards me. whatever happened in the next eight hours I never knew, but suddenly there was sunlight coming through the curtains. I was curled up with my front against Edie's back, with Chris pressed into my back. I had an arm around Edie's waist and Chris had her arm over me. I heard an alarm go of near the bed and we all struggled up to see whose it was. Chris groaned, delved into her handbag and switched of that awful "bamboo" sound.

We snuggled down again, but this time facing the other way, Edie draped an arm round my waist and her hand dropped into my lap, Chris moved backwards trapping Edie's hand against my cock. I started to blush and tried to wriggle, this made Edie laugh and her fingers began to play with me. I started to harden and Chris snorted, shifting forward slightly, Edie now had full access and proceeded to slip her hand into my shorts and round my manhood. I felt her rise slightly behind me, and she kissed my ear, before nibbling it.

"Mmmm, now that's nice man meat, even I can appreciate that," she whispered, but not so Chris couldn't hear.

"You tart, thought you weren't interested?"

"I think I could be Bi-curious."

"Randy bitch more like," she laughed and turned over to face me, Leaning in she started to kiss me, without hesitating I reached for her breast and gently cupped it again.

She shifted back, which puzzled me until, sitting up she removed her top, slid down and wriggled out of her bottoms. Moving back she quickly and energetically began to kiss me again. Meanwhile, not content with playing with my cock, Edie slipped her top off and rubbed her breasts over my back. I was going mad, as I felt my sister reach down and take up where Edie left off. They pulled me onto my back, then Chris shifted so she was kneeling above my face, needing no excuse I looked up and began to lick and kiss her pussy. As I was doing this something very warm, very wet and deliciously hairy slowly eased down over my cock, Facing each other the two girls began to kiss and fondle each other.

I couldn't believe my luck, licking out my sister whilst her wife rode my cock. I was so ready to let go, but I knew I had to hang on in. Finally Chris was pushing her pussy harder and harder against my face as Edie rode me faster and faster. With screams and growls we came within seconds of each other, the girls spilling off in a tangle of arms, legs and boobs. We lay there panting, clawing in lungfuls of air. Finally we sort of stretched out and held each other.

"Fuck, I've never actually done it with a bloke before, You've had my cherry," Edie announced and ran her hand down my body. Chris laughed and kissed my face. Eventually we got up and showered, all crowded in the cubicle. We dried and dressed and went down for breakfast.

Later we began the process of letting everyone know about Mum. It wasn't pleasant and we worked away all day to get the job completed. I look back now and think that the events of those two days were a reaction to the events with Mum. She recovered passably but we had to put her into full time care. We visit together two or three times a week. In a way I think we needed to get that last twenty years out from between us. As it is I'm sitting at their house waiting for them to come home this friday night. My turn to go to them, Chris will cook, we'll interfere.

We always have weekends together now, and there's obviously lots of sex. Anyway I have a girlfriend too, called Suzy, who loves Chris and Edie. I'm not sure she was that shocked about what goes on. We were up front from the beginning and damn was she enthusiastic. I met her at the beach and watched her eyeing up their arses and my trunks when we went swimming. Turns out she loves cock, but she's definitely addicted to pussy. So I now have two beautiful sisters and a stunning girlfriend and I consider myself a very lucky man.

12