Christine Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of ex-wife's blackening.
2.3k words
4.27
42.6k
19
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers

I MUST HAVE PASSED OUT FROM THE INTENSITY OF MY ORGASM, and when I came around I was still bound to the chair and on screen Christine was still entertaining her new lover. She was now mounted on top of him, her legs either side of his body as she rode his cock which was embedded deep in her pussy. Her pussy was still stretched with the girth of him and her pussy lips were spread apart with her inner lips tight around him. It looked for all the world as though he was digging his cock into a tunnel as he jabbed it in and out of her.

She was coming almost constantly and the sticky liquid flowed from her stretched pussy down his cock and onto his balls. Once again my cock was painfully erect as I watched her impaling herself on him whilst she groaned and moaned with each thrust of his inside her. A voice from behind me made me realize that Martin was still with me and watching too.

"She is really loving that black cock working her pussy, isn't she?" he said.

Just then the girl took hold of my cock again and slowly started wanking me again. I found myself straining to cum again.as Christine 'Oohed' and 'Aahed' along with the strokes of the cock that was ramming her. "You really love this black cock, don't you!" cried the black man.

"Oh my god, yes," Christine cried. "Ram it in me, Ram it in me!"

My cock twitched as though I was going to cum again, but I managed to hold off. On screen Christine too had got off her black man and had gone back to sucking at his cock whilst he mauled her tits once more.. Her tongue butterflied over the bulbous head of his cock and her tongue licked at his balls.. Her tits swayed in time with her licking and I could swear that they had increased in size during the course of the night and morning/ The man fixed his lips to her nipples and began sucking on them and chewing them. Suddenly he thrust his cock deep inside Christine once again and it was obvious that he had cum inside her once again. As he came I too started squirting cum all around the room.

On screen the coloured man slowly withdrew his cock from Christines pussy and I was horrified to see that it still gaped open as though his cock was still embedded there.

"At last," said Martin, "her pussy is really showing the signs of how much she is getting stretched out. By the time we are finished you could get a telegraph pole up there. But I do not think he is finished with her yet."

On screen the man had moved her so that she was flat on her back once again and he pushed her legs so that they were wide apart again and he slid his cock easily into her and began the in and out strokes again. Christine seemed to be in heaven, cum being leaked from her pussy with each stroke and running down to her arse. I marveled at the stamina of the man, who's cock still looked rock hard as it ploughed into Christine.

My own cock was erect and throbbing as well as I watched Christines pussy being plundered once more. She was really having it put to her hard as the mans buttocks flexed and clenched with the effort of driving his cock deep into her. Her pussy seemed like a pool as cum gathered in it and ran down to bathe her arse hole. She screamed out in ecstacy as she continuously came,

"Cameron is turning her into a black cock whore, isn't he," said Martin, "I do not think she'll ever let another white cock into her. She's loving the pounding she's getting!"

The mans hands were busy on Christines tits once more, squeezing them and flicking her nipples, which stood out now maybe an inch in length. I noticed incredulously that her tits appeared to have grown in length so that they were hanging down her body. "I think that she will be giving tit fucks soon." Said Martin.

As he said that the man extracted his cock from Christines pussy and moved up her body so that he was sitting on her stomach almost and wrapped her tits around his cock and started to fuck them. Christine attempted to capture the head of his cock in her mouth as it sawed in between them but could not do so. In the end she stopped and stuck out her tongue and managed to make contact with the head of his cock with it and began licking it. She was soon rewarded with a jet of cum that arced into her mouth. She swallowed avidly, licking her lips as she did so..

"She loves his black cum" stated Martin. "Well. She'll get plenty more black cum before she is finished."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"All will be revealed later," he said, "meanwhile just accept that we are doing it because we can. Christine was identified as a girl who could be turned into a black cock loving slut and you as someone who would enjoy seeing her been turned into one."

On screen Cameron (The name I had accepted as his) was resting at last, whilst Christine was licking and sucking his cock once again. About an hour passed before he moved, his cock sticking up proudly in the air, ready to go again. He sat up on the bed and motioned Christine to mount him. Christine hurried to comply and sat in his lap, guiding his cock into her still hungry pussy. His hands went behind her and grasped her arse in his hands and began to lift her up on his cock and drop her down again., eliciting a sigh from her. As I watched his grip changed and he now had one of her gorgeous cheeks in each hand. On the next downstroke he positioned a finger at the entrance of her arse and the finger drove into the depths of her chocolate hole. Christine let out a sharp gasp. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just starting to open you up for the next man coming in to bat." He said.

I watched startled as he continued sawing his cock up into her whilst still finger fucking her arse. Christine seemed to have lost her objections and was sawing her pussy up and down on his cock, at the same time propelling his finger into her. My cock had grown hard again, helped by the girl who was again gently wanking me.

"Yes," said Martin, "The next man in to bat is Ethan, who you met earlier. I expect he spoke to you about his preference for white girls little tight pink arseholes. Well he'll be opening hers up next."

The screen showed Christine riding that cock for all she was worth as well as his finger. Patiently over what seemed to me to be about an hour Clarence worked Christine over, making her almost continually cum, until at last with a gasp he shot his load deep inside her again. Christine slumped onto the bed, tired whilst Cameron got up and started to dress. "Are you going?" she asked anxiously. Clarence had stopped dressing for a moment to grab another joint from the bedside table, which he lit and passed to Christine, who inhaled deeply on it so that her eyes started to glaze over again.

"Yes, but do not worry, Ethan will be here soon and he will take care of that hungry pussy you've got there, as well as your arse, I dare say."

At that moment the man I presumed was Ethan walked in, I had not seen him properly before and was not surprised to see he too was coloured. He started to undress. "I started to loosen her backside up for you," Clarence said, "Just a finger up there but I tell you now, she liked it. I think you'll enjoy reaming it out."

Ethan looked at the camera and said "I promised you that I would break that gorgeous arse in, so get ready to watch."

He moved up to Christine who was now on her hands and knees on the bed and presented his cock to her lips. I saw that although it was long, about eight to nine inches in length, it was thin. Christine did not seem to mind, She did not hesitate but started licking and sucking it. Ethan reached up along her body and pushed a finger into her widened arsehole and started to revolve it.. Finding it easy to manoever he inserted a second finger as well and continued his administrations. Then he climbed onto the bed behind her and pushed his cock into her rear end. Christine gasped at the first time intrusion into her virgin hole. His fingers went round the front of her and fastened on her clit and started to play with it. It did not take a moment to realize that she was loving it! He began sawing his cock in and out of her rear end. I watched as her little brown hole was reamed and saw that her arsehole was being pulled out like a tube as he pushed in and disappeared again as he pushed in.

"You like having your arse reamed out, don't you." He asked.

"Yes, I wonder now why I didn't let my husband do it when I was married." She cried in response.

"Don't worry, we'll make up for it now! You'll get enough black cock up your arse to keep you happy." he told her. And he started reaming her out in earnest. Meanwhile the girl had noted my reaction to what was going on and had grabbed hold of my cock once again and started wanking it in full force. "You like watching her getting it up the arse, don't you." She sated. "Well I think he is really going to ream her out, and I am sure that plenty more will too. Wouldn't you like to ream her as well? Imagine this cock up her arse. I bet it will be tight. I bet you would like to cum up there, wouldn't you?"

It was to much for me and once again I jetted a string of cum across the room.

"You are really getting turned on by her taking it up the arse, aren't you." Said Martin. "And I think she is as well."

On screen Ethan was still reaming her arse And Christine was still cumming as he worked alternatively on her tits and her clit. It still seemed to me that her tits were growing all the time with the manipulation her tits were getting and her pussy was like a molten pool of lava with the amount of cum that she accumulated there. Ethan was really pouring it into her now and there was the overwhelming sound of the slap, slap, slap as his stomach hit the cheeks of her backside as he drove it home. Christine appeared to be in heaven, thrusting her arse back in response to his thrusts until, at last, Ethan let out a groan and stiffened and it was obvious he was giving her a cum enema. As his cock fell out of her arse a great glob of cum spewed from Christine and ran down the insides of her legs. Ethan commanded her to go and clean up, ready for their next session and Christine rose and disappeared into the bathroom.

"I told you that she would love taking my black cock up the arse," said Ethan when she had gone, "and I can tell you that it was great. So tight I wonder how I held off so long. I am definitely having some more of that before I finish."

Christine soon came back to the bedroom, looking tired, which I suppose was understandable considering all the action she had had, but she soon found out that she was not finished yet. Ethan laid down on the bed and moved her so that she was on top of him but facing away from him in a reverse cowgirl position. Then, instead of feeding his cock to her normally he thrust up into her arse again. Christine took all he offered in one thrust and balancing her feet on his lower thighs started pumping up and down again. I sat watching his cock disappearing into her and once again my own cock began responding. The girl saw this and took hold of my cock again and started slowly wanking it. "You sure are getting turned on by her getting reamed out, aren't you?" she asked.

I did not answer, I felt that the state of my cock was enough of a reply. Christine meanwhile was really into the cock probing her arse. Ethan was tugging at her tits once again and I could swear that her tits were growing bigger and longer with every manipulation. Her nipples looked like nails poking out and I could guess that Ethan would take his chance to fuck them too. "You love getting your arse reamed out by my black cock, don't you!" he asked her.

Christines answer was to raise herself up and slam down on him, sending his cock deep into her arse again. I lost all sense of time watching my ex-wife getting systematically buggered until in the end (no pun intended) he shot another cum enema up her much loosened arse and I came simultaneously.

To my surprise there was no resting this time, Ethan rose and started getting dressed and soon afterwards the door opened and in came the yuppie from the pub the week before, who started undressing. He looked at the camera, "I said her pussy would look good wrapped around my cock, didn't I. Well now you'll see how good!"

With that he got onto the bed next to Christine and plugged his cock into her pussy and began fucking her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers