Christine Cuckolds her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this he seized John's head and thrust it over his cock. Only offering token resistance at first, John soon freely permitted Maurice to fuck his face with his massive cock. John says he didn't enjoy it, but accepted his new role without question, excited he admitted about the possibility of seeing his wife fucked by these two well built studs. After Maurice was done face fucking John, John withdrew his mouth from his cock. But no sooner had he done this than his own wife clasped his hair with her hand and ordered John to suck Jamal's cock now on his own. Repositioning themselves Jamal stood before John and Christine and she leveraged John's head onto Jamal's cock. This time John actively sucked the cock in his mouth as his wife had ordered, rather than being face fucked. He said that he soon got the hang of it and even enjoyed the feeling of the big man's cock in his throat.

Ripping John's mouth from her lovers cock, Christine said "Christ, you are a faggot." And slapping John's face took her two lovers by the hands and led them into the living room. John followed, pathetically rubbing his cock as he watched the two large men successively mount and fuck his wife.

The day was spend with the men alternating fucking Christine's mouth and pussy, and on occasion her ass. Jamal came in Christine's mouth, and Christine spit the sour fluid into John's mouth and ordered him to gulp it down. Maurice came in her ass and John admits to eagerly licking and sucking the semen from her asshole. He also cleaned off each man's cock of semen afterward, and freely offered to suck them until they were rigid enough to fuck his wife again. As the day went on John once again fetched drinks, and Christine insisted that John get a dildo from her dresser and fuck himself with it while he watched the threesome frolic. John admits that he found himself highly stimulated by the dildo in his ass and admits to freely fucking it while also stroking himself while the others watched as Christine fucked the men raw.

Later in the night Jamal said that he wanted to fuck Christine in the ass again, but she insisted that she was now much too sore to be fucked there any further, and jokingly suggested that he fuck the faggot sitting in the corner with the dildo in his butt. Jamal walked over to John as he squat on the floor over his dildo and calmly said "Are you my bitch?" John admitted to me that he had confirmed to the tall black man that he was. "Then suck it slut!" Jamal demanded, waving his dick in front of John's face. John confided that he willingly took the penis into his mouth and began to suck it without a word of resistance. As Maurice pounded Christine on the couch as she lay on her back both watched in amazement as Jamal helped John to his feet, bent him over a chair, pulled the dildo from his butt and commanded "Beg me to ass fuck you, fag whore."

Christine admitted to John later that she was shocked when she heard him utter "Fuck your white slut slave's ass, Master." John admits that he is not gay, but he also admits that he became totally enthralled in viewing his wife fucking these men as their slave girl, and confessed that he himself wished to assume the role. He also admitted that it was painful the first time his new lover entered his ass. He said that Jamal was both much longer and thicker than the dildo he had been practising with.

But he also admitted that after Jamal and Maurice moved in with them, after he moved out of his bedroom and they moved into it with his wife, and after both Jamal and Maurice took turns entering his mouth and ass, in between fucking his wife's mouth, pussy and ass, that his ass began to accommodate their girth more readily, and that he had found himself even craving their big cocks in his butt. He said that though he never made love to his wife any more, in a fashion they had found their love for each other again as the white sex slaves to their passionate and masculine black lovers. Each would lay on the bed with their legs spread high, and he says they would hold hands, share deep kisses, and exchange words of love as they lay side by side, each being fucked by the large black man straddling them.

John confessed that he could not fuck me anymore as he once again loved his wife, could only get hard while watching her fuck and suck their lovers, and that he could only cum while being ass fucked. He even stated to me that he craved the massive cock's of his black Masters in his ass now more than to put his cock into me. I feigned sincere concern for him, helped him to dry his eyes, to get dressed, and helped him down the stairs and out the door to his car. Though I said that we would still meet together for lunches, I have never seen or spoke to him since. What use do I, a hot blooded and perpetually horny woman, have for some pathetic cock sucking black dick ass fucking queer boy!

12