Christine Visits the Head Shop

Story Info
Sexcapades ensue down by the beach.
2.5k words
4.04
41.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and Christine were lounging around the backyard getting ready to smoke a little pot. Maria found an empty Coke can and began to shape it into a pipe. She flattened one side and made a few holes with a knife. Christine handed Maria the bag of weed and she placed some on the can.

"I'm so sick of smoking out of a can Maria."

"It's not that bad... Here you go first."

"I know but it's just that I feel like I get so much higher when we smoke out of Jeff's bongs."

"You want to go to Jeff's house? I thought you hated him."

"No, I do hate him. I mean we should get a bong. I have like 80 bucks on me."

"I have about 80 too... You want to go get a sweet glass piece?"

"I think I want to go get a sweet glass piece Mar," Christine grinned in agreement.

"We can go to the High Roller down by the beach. They have the best shit and I heard it's not that expensive."

"lets go hoe."

Christine put her blond hair in a loose ponytail and followed Maria to her car. Christine switched the radio to some alternative rock station while Maria backed out of the driveway.

"Should we get a big one?" Christine asked.

"We have to get one that we can hide easy. My dad will fucking shit if he finds it."

"I know my parents would freak too."

They arrived at the head shop and drove around for a while until they found a place to park on the busy beach street. They walked up to the front door and saw a sign that said closed.

"What the fuck? It says they open at 11, it's 11:50. Fucking stoners I swear..." Christine fumed.

"Maybe they just forgot to open?"

Maria tried the door but it was locked. Christine, frustrated, knocked loudly on the glass door but with no luck. The girls were about to give up when Maria pulled her phone out and dialed the number under the name of the store.

"High Roller," A gruff voice answered after what seemed like 10 rings.

"Hi, um we would like to buy a piece but your door's locked."

"Huh? Oh shit I'm sorry, was that you knocking? I thought that was next door! My bad, I'll be right out."

"Oh okay, thanks," Maria said then hung up her phone.

"What did he say?"

"I think he was asleep or something. He's going to let us in."

"Wow..."

The girls saw a young tall tattooed man without a shirt emerge from the back of the store. He made his way to the front door and let them in.

"Sorry bout that. Lost track of time there. Let me know if you see anything you like," Mike, the tattooed clerk, said.

Shit, I see something I like... Christine thought.

The air inside the High Roller was thick with incense smoke that was barley covering the smell of marijuana. The walls were covered with posters and shelves upon shelves of glass bongs of all sizes and colors. The floor was cluttered with racks of shirts with every band imaginable featured on the front. Toward the back corner of the store was a small room with a beaded curtain for a door; the sign above it reminding the customers that it was for adults only.

"Dude they have porn," Christine whispered to Maria.

"I'm not going in there, he'll totally think we're all horny."

"I'm just going to look real quick."

Maria rolled her eyes and made her way over to where the mid-size bongs were stocked. Christine tried to slip through the curtain without being noticed but she saw Mike glance at her as she walked in. The tiny room was brightly lit and stacked to the ceiling with DVDs, dildos, buttplugs, whips, blowup dolls, penis shaped bongs, lubes, magazines and various other objects that Christine couldn't even identify.

Wow, this stuff is crazy. Amateur, anal, bondage, interracial, ebony, group... Hmmm group. Sounds interesting. 'Anal Party Girls 19' this looks pretty sweet. Fuck! 30 bucks? They gotta be joking... Christine thought as she perused the DVDs. Christine took a quick glance out through the beaded curtain and saw that Mike was showing Maria a bong. She decided the coast was clear and slipped the DVD into the waistband of her baggy linen pants.

Meanwhile in the back office...

Justin, the owner of the High Roller fresh from his morning spent surfing, was watching Christine's every movement in the monitor. He put out his small joint and headed out to the front of the store. He gave Mike the signal for thieves in the store and stood in front of the beaded curtain. Mike put the bong down and grabbed Maria's arm.

"HEY! What are you doing?" Maria said struggling to get free.

"Shut up! You think you're so clever don't you?"

"What? Let go of me," Maria demanded.

Christine parted the curtain to see the commotion but she was blocked by a tall tanned half white half filipino surfer with a shaved head.

"Lift your shirt up," Justin demanded.

"Let go of her."

"Mike, I think I better call the pigs. What you think?"

"I think you should boss. I think these little hoes need to be taught a lesson."

"Hoe!? Fuck you doucheba..."

"Shut up," Mike cut Maria off.

"You hear that? Mike thinks we need to call the cops too. Are you going to lift your shirt up or what?"

"I'm sorry Maria," Christine apologized as she lifted her shirt to reveal the DVD tucked into her pants.

"Well well," Justin said, "What do we have here? Anal Party Girls 19 huh?"

"Dude, don't call the cops, I'm sorry. We'll just leave, okay?"

"You want me to just let you leave after you tried to steal from me? I don't think it's that easy girl. You were gonna fuck me if I didn't catch you. I'm not letting you off that light."

"What? What you want from me? You want me to suck your cock or something?" Christine mocked, "not over a DVD, that's not fair."

"You can start by sucking our cocks, unless your friend can take care of mike over there."

"Fuck no," Maria snapped.

"Our parents will kill us if we get arrested Mar."

"Christine I can't. I just can't suck off a stranger. I didn't do anything."

Christine turned back to Justin.

"Both of you?"

"Yeah Christine, you can start by sucking both of our cocks," Justin grinned.

If my parents find out about this they'll be so pissed I was stealing. Stealing a porno... An anal porno... Inside of a bong shop... These guys look good though... It'll probably be fun. Poor Maria, her parents are so fucking strict. they'll hate me if they knew I got Maria in trouble... Fuck it, I'm sure these two'll be too chicken shit to go through with it anyway... Christine contemplated.

"Alright. You want me to blow you right here in the store?" Christine bluffed.

Justin was a little startled that Christine actually agreed, he was never gonna call the cops. He just wanted to have some fun with the young girls. This was usually the moment that he started laughing and told thieves to scram and never come back to the High Roller again. But something about the way Christine responded made him want to find out how far she would go.

"Not here, Lets go to the back. Mike bring Marisa with you."

"It's Maria."

"Whatever."

They entered a room full of cardboard boxes and posters. There was a bare wooden table in the center and a small desk with a laptop computer, an ashtray with a few roaches and a security monitor on it. Mike stood by the door with Maria while Justin sat at the end of the table facing away from them. Christine squatted in front of Justin and began to unzip his jeans.

Holy shit, he's really going to do it. That motherfucker... That little hoe went right for it. Her friends eyes look like they're going to pop out of her head... Mike thought.

"Hold on Christine, I want you to take your top off first."

Christine paused for a second then stood up and removed her thin white t-shirt.

"The bra too..."

Mike and Justin heard the front door chime as someone entered the High Roller.

"Marisa, go bullshit with those customers until they leave," Mike demanded

"It's Maria."

"Whatever," Mike and Justin said in unison.

"What do I say?"

"Talk about bongs 'n' shit obviously," Mike said as he pushed Maria out the door.

Christine was disappointed that Maria was leaving the room. She was hoping that this could turn into a foursome, maybe another time... She removed her bra freeing her fleshy breasts, squatted back down and pulled out Justin's large erect cock. Christine glanced over at mike and slowly placed Justin's dick in her mouth never taking her eyes off Mike. Justin placed his large hand on Christine's head and guided her up and down his thick shaft. Mike felt his dick grow hard and couldn't keep from stroking it.

"You better let me keep the DVD," Christine said as she paused to catch her breath.

"Mmmm don't worry girl, you can take a few..."

To Justin's surprise, Mike walked behind Christine and reached down the back of her thin pants. He made sure to put his hand under her cotton panties and made his way to her wet bald pussy. He placed his fingertips on her clit and pressed his thumb against her butt-hole and gently rubbed them both. Christine cupped Justin's balls and sucked hard on his cock when she felt Mike really start to work her button getting her juices flowing.

Mike stood Christine up, pulled her pants and underwear down to her knees and continued to rub her pussy. Christine never took her mouth off of Justin's dick and swallowed his pre-cum that was beginning to ooze into her mouth. She pumped his shaft and massaged his balls faster and faster as Mike continued to work her swollen clit.

"Damn girl hold up, you're gonna make me cum," Justin said as he pulled Christine off his dick.

Mike grabbed Christine's arm and turned her around. He waited until she took her clothes off completely and pulled her head down to his dick and shoved it in her mouth. Justin tapped the inside of Christine's ankles with his foot prompting her to widen her stance. Christine grabbed hold of Mike's thighs and readied herself to take Justin's cock. She felt his large head massage her opening for a little bit before slipping past her lips and up into her hungry slick pussy.

Mike shoved his cock to the back of Christine's throat making her gag. Christine struggled with the large dick but kept on sucking. Justin was thrusting into Christine harder now causing Mike's cock to hit the back of her throat with each thrust.

"Let me get some of that pussy now," Mike said.

Justin nodded in agreement and they switched ends. Justin grabbed Christine's hair and savagely fucked her mouth slapping his balls on her chin. Mike slipped right into Christine's cunt and they both fucked her for several minutes before they all started feeling the urge to cum. Christine started to buck wildly as her orgasm hit and Justin filled her mouth with waves of cum. Mike pulled his cock out and waited until he no longer needed to cum. He grabbed Christine and sat her on to the table. He pushed her back and placed her legs on his shoulders.

"I think I want to get a piece of that ass now..."

In this position Christine's natural wetness was dripping down her crack and lubricating her anus. She felt Mike start to poke her asshole with the head of his cock.

"Wait, wait a minute... If I let you fuck my ass... I want you to let us pick out your biggest baddest bong."

"Come on Justin, It's just one bong," Mike pleaded.

"And a dope pipe. And t-shirts," Christine added.

"Damn bitch, your ass better be good," Mike snapped.

Justin pulled his shorts back up and paused for a minute.

"It's coming out of your pocket Mike. I'll give you 50% off."

"Hmmm... Just one bong, one pipe, two shirts and that's it? You better not try to add on anymore shit. Deal?"

"Deal..."

Christine barely finished the word before she felt immense pressure on her tight pink muscle. She closed her eyes as tightly as she could and prepared herself to get penetrated. She felt Mike apply even more pressure and she couldn't hold him off much longer. She relaxed her anus and Mike slowly began to slide in.

"HOLY FUCK!"

"Mmmmm yeah... You like that girl? How's it feel? You ready to earn that bong yet?"

"Whoa shit... Hold on a bit... You're fucking big..."

"I know," Mike said as he gently moved his dick up Christine's tiny asshole.

Mike felt Christine's ass begin to relax and he slid further up her snug hole. He reached down, pinched one of her thick nipples and rubbed her clit with his other hand. He felt her ass hug his dick tightly and then release as she became more and more excited.

"Ready for it yet baby?"

"Mmmm yeah... Yeah, I'm fucking ready. Come on fuck that ass..."

Mike thrust hard into Christine causing her to scream with pleasure.

"Fuck man the costumers are going to hear that!' Justin said as he peeked out the door.

Mike placed his hand over Christine's mouth and continued to slide in and out of her ass, Christine moaning loudly into his palm. He fucked her furiously for several minutes until his legs tensed up, his balls tightened and he shot globs of cum up Christine's ravaged anus.

Meanwhile back in the front of the High Roller...

"No man, this is a sweet piece. you can pack a whole gram in this bowl and the shafts got an Ice catcher. It's hella thick too so you wont break it if you tip it over."

Maria handed the bong to the old hippie. He looked it over and rubbed his hairy chin.

"Dude seriously, that old wood pipe you're smoking out of is probably really nasty. This shit is so easy to clean. Only 90 bucks. You'll like it trust me," Maria assured the hippie.

"Well... Alright, and let me get a couple of those lighters too."

"Ok lets see... With tax that comes out to 101 dollars and 47 cents man."

The hippie paid Maria, she put the cash under the counter and glanced over toward the back. She saw Christine emerge with a big smile on her face followed by Mike and Justin.

"See that Mike? Marisa was out her for like 30 minutes and she already made a sale. And You? You forgot to open the store. Maybe I should hire her to train you," Justin said.

"It's Maria..."

"Pick out the dopest bong here Maria. A shirt and a pipe too. Mike is going to treat us to some of the High Roller's finest merchandise."

THE END