Christine's Emancipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, Godammit!, I was enjoying what she was doing. The sight of the pair in the center of my room, motionless save for the hollowing of Mandy's cheeks, was quite enough for my hand to start work on my nipple. And when Mandy's head began to move so that her mouth slid down over Morgan's cock, no power on earth was going to keep my thighs together. They parted just enough to allow my right hand to slide between them.

Chapter 11. Number One

At first barely perceptible, the motion of Mandy's head became evident as she drew more and more of Morgan's cock into her mouth, then withdrew until the neck of the cock-head appeared briefly between her lips, a slow regular motion. On the upstrokes the hollows in her cheeks became more pronounced as she sucked harder. Occasionally, she paused and held the cock-head in her mouth for several minutes, presumably caressing it with her tongue. It was on one of these occasions that Morgan showed His first reaction. A light gasp escaped his lips, and his head angled so he was looking down on Mandy's head. It stayed there and he watched as a third of his cock disappeared into her mouth, then re-emerged.

Then it was a half. Still the same unhurried motion of Mandy's head, without which they might have been statues. Mandy's arms remained at her sides. Her nipples were now fully extended and the patches surrounding them were pink and puffy. I noticed that her body had shifted slightly. Her heel was now hidden from view and I realized with a sudden thrill that her vulva was pressing down on it. She was stimulating herself even as she stimulated Morgan's cock.

And my clit was out, begging for attention. I tried to ignore it, sliding a finger in and out of my vagina, circling the inner walls of my labia. But it was no use. Why fight it? I tried to hide the shuddering of my body as I orgasmed but, although He paid me not the slightest attention, I'm sure He knew.

Not that it made any difference. Mandy's head bobbed forth and back, Morgan's cock slid in and out of her mouth. Could they keep this up for ever!?

I had thrown all modesty to the winds. Backed up at the end of the sofa, my legs were spread wide. One, then two fingers slid deep into my vagina, then emerged and moved up to massage my clit stem. I was well on the way to number two when the pair of them made a move. Unhurried, as always, Mandy allowed Morgan's cock to slide out of her mouth. Released, it bobbed up and down, seeming to have grown an inch or two.

Morgan approached the couch and sat down.

"I'm glad you decided to join in," He said, looking directly at my exposed vulva with their swollen cunt lips -- and maybe at the stain on the couch where my juices had escaped from the base of my vaginal opening and dripped down. I am a fastidious woman and normally this would have horrified me. Such was my state of arousal, though, I did not give a damn. Let the whole couch be stained by my cunt juice, Morgan's semen, whatever.

Morgan had opened His legs wide. Mandy had taken two new cushions and placed them at his feet. She knelt on them and leaned forward. Morgan's cock rested on his stomach and his balls formed a single sphere at its base. Mandy ignored cock and balls and, placing her hands on Morgan's thighs for balance, lowered her head and began to lick the exposed skin beneath.

Morgan's head fell back and his eyes closed. Though he emitted no sound, I sensed he was up there on that plateau above the Himalayas, where I had been the night before.

Mandy's tongue tip edged to the base of Morgan's balls, licked the underside of his sac, then slid up one side, back down, up the other side, back and forth. Her tongue left a coat of saliva which glistened in the candlelight.

She kept this up using the tip and the flat underside of her tongue until Morgan's sac began to loosen and the outline of two balls appeared. Then she moved upwards and began to lick the upper part of His sac, just below the stem of his cock. Slowly Morgan's sac relaxed and His balls emerged as two orbs. Still Mandy was not satisfied. She raised her head and began to pinch Morgan's sac with her fingertips and nails, kneading each fold of skin.

Morgan's balls fell inch by inch and settled in, fully relaxed.

The Mandy went to work. Placing a hand beneath His sac, she raised His balls and sucked one into her mouth. A gasp escaped from between Morgan's lips. Pleasure, pain? Both? Mandy paid no heed. She held Morgan's ball in her mouth, sucking on it, letting it slip out, pulling it back in. Morgan made no further sound, but erratic movements of His groin betrayed the sensation He was feeling.

Mandy switched her attention to the second ball, giving it the same treatment. Then back and forth from one to the other, extracting gasps from Morgan each time she sucked. She raised His sac still further with her hand and sucked both balls into her mouth, which closed on the sac.

She moved her head backwards and forwards, tugging on Morgan's balls. Morgan could not keep himself from emitting a stream of 'Aargh!'s' as she tugged on His balls. No doubt her tongue was working overtime as well.

Fascination at the workover Mandy was giving Morgan's balls had stilled my own desire -- I was sure, temporarily. I kept myself up by allowing a stray forefinger to circle my vagina and slide up and down my clit hood.

Eventually, Mandy released Morgan's balls, and let them fall back into their sac, deep between his thighs. She adjusted her position and I noticed again that her heel was hidden behind her thigh, pressing into her vulva. Whatever was in store for Morgan, Mandy was not going to miss out on her own pleasure.

She raised his cock, still half erect, and eased the foreskin over its tip. She held it firmly at the base so the shaft was vertical and began to run her tongue up and down it and over the top. Gradually Morgan's cock stiffened but Mandy was in no hurry. She held His cock at the tip and began to lick around the base. Then she removed her mouth and began a slow gentle massage with fingertips and thumb, at first high on the cock, then a shade lower, and a shade lower still until she reached the base. The sequence was repeated three times, then Mandy grasped the shaft and began to pump the cock in her fist, gradually gaining speed, shifting the center of pressure up and down the shaft and pausing now and then to test the base and sides between finger and thumb.

Chapter 12. Number Two

Morgan's head was back, his eyes closed and though he uttered no sound I was sure I was witnessing the coup de grace, that at any moment His cock would erupt. I worked my clit in pace. I wanted to come when he did.

Too late, I realized that Morgan was not going to come. He was merely being prepared for the next round. I tried to delay, but there was no use. Over the top I went, grunting and cursing, just as I watched Mandy demurely pull down the foreskin to free the cock-head, massage the base lightly, lower her mouth and begin to suck.

In the aftermath of orgasm number two, I watched Mandy's head bob up and down and her cheeks hollow out as though they had just begun. In suspension of disbelief, I began working on orgasm number three. I wanted to be ready, for when He came.

As she had before, Mandy sucked Morgan's cock for a long time, taking first the head, then a third of the shaft, then half the shaft into her mouth. She had ceased massaging the base and used her right hand to hold the cock in position, her left to squeeze Morgan's balls, which she did continuously.

I first became aware of a subtle change via Morgan's manner. As Mandy's head reached its lowest point, with half Morgan's cock inside her mouth, he winced suddenly and his body twitched as she slowly withdrew. The reason for this became apparent only when I noticed the teeth marks! Mandy was digging her teeth into His cock and maintaining the pressure as she withdrew. She angled his cock on each stroke so her teeth bit into the sides, and she penetrated a little deeper or a little less deep so that teeth marks covered an area of about an inch of cock, all round. Above were the graze marks of teeth dragging up the shaft.

Morgan's body twitched on every stroke, and his head began to move from side to side, whether in agony or ecstasy, who could tell.

Suddenly, Morgan was still again. Mandy's head bobbed up and down over His abused cock and though I fancy she sucked just a little harder and a little longer on the upstroke, the effect was evidently balm to Morgan. He now sighed and moaned on every stroke.

Chapter 13. Number Three

Again, I was sure eruption was imminent. And I was ready. I had discovered something about myself. What I had said originally to Morgan was quite true. Once I came, my clitoral area went numb. What I had not realized was how temporary this was. If I avoided my clit for a while and then went back, it was not only again receptive to stimulation, it responded with an even greater intensity. Thus was I able to keep myself on the brink of number three……

Mandy's head had ceased bobbing up and down. She now held Morgan's cock by its tip and her mouth was clamped around its base from the side. She was literally chewing her way around the base of His cock, while her hand massaged the shaft above. Morgan's body had begun twitching and writhing again, but I noticed that He did not move his groin. He was not trying to avoid Mandy's attentions, just reacting to them.

Mandy reverted to her previous position, sucking even harder and longer, and massaging the base not with fingertips but with fingernails that added their imprints to the teeth marks. Another round of teeth on cock followed by soothing tongue and lips …..

And that was all I could take. Two fingers inside pressing, my left hand rubbing my clit, number three hit. And she was a beauty! I was out of it for ever. Wave after wave gushed over me. I kept on friggin' until the last wavelet had washed ashore.

When I came to and opened my eyesm I looked over at where Morgan and Mandy ….. had been?

Goddammit! He'd done it to me again. If I could have, I would have raced for the door, ripped it open and cursed the pair of them as they drove away. Limbs being somewhat shaky, a wobble would have been the best I could have managed.

Eventually, I staggered up the stairs, feeling rather stupid, and slid into bed. Three orgasms left me physically exhausted. But sleep was brief, if sleep it was. The ceiling was painted with a picture, of Mandy teasing Morgan's cock for three full hours, bringing him to the brink, then taking him down. My legs parted, my hand strayed down to a vulva that would not dry. Maybe it was all a dream.

If so, it was a dream of ecstasy gone wild. When the alarm went off, I was so drained it took ten full minutes under the shower, cold then hot, before I was in a position to even think about going to the office.

Chapter 14. Day Four

Susan, my manager, surely noticed. Maybe she drew conclusions, surely the wrong ones, judging by her sly grin. She knew Harvey was away. When the guys are away, the girls go play. Undoubtedly, she thought, her 'girl-next-door' employee had finally found herself a lover. I was surer than ever that she knew – that my blouse hid no bra, and my skirt no panties. Frequent trips to the loo were necessary to tamp down my bristling nipples and to replace the wad of tissue which I stuffed into my vagina to prevent juices leaking out and flowing in tell-tale streams down my thighs. My vagina just would not stop lubricating. Making up for lost time, perhaps?

The truth Susan would not guess. It was beyond the horizon of every woman, surely, as it would have been beyond mine if it had not actually happened to me.

As I sorted through the piles of mail, my thoughts were on 7pm and thereafter, when I would pleasure Morgan as Mandy had done. I was determined to match her, but with a difference. Finally, after long hours of teasing, His cock would explode and His semen would spurt over me. I would rub it into my breasts, my thighs, my stomach until I was encased in the proof of His release. A week before the very notion would have had me writhing in repulsion. What a difference a week can make, if you just know the right people! Now, the thought of rubbing sticky semen into my tits and thighs, where the skin was most sensitive, had me quivering in anticipation.

I rehearsed the evening's proceedings in my mind, casting mail hither and thither. Who cared? It all ended in the garbage anyway.

Arriving home, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered mercilessly. In the shower, I aimed the nozzle between my legs, alternating between hot and cold in a vain attempt to still my desire. Sitting on the ledge, my hand shook as it drew the razor over my pubis. I was determined. When I was done, not a hair would remain. To hell with Harvey. He could think what he liked. I would present to Him a pubis and vulva as smooth and naked as Mandy's. I drew the blade over tender folds, oiled them, washed off the oil with lavender soap, then shaved again, keeping an eye on the clock I had placed on top of the toilet. Somewhere in my memory was the notion that I should be using wax. I'd probably read about it in a woman's magazine. Too late. I should have thought of this before.

At six forty five, I scrutinized myself with a hand-mirror. Maybe the gloss of Mandy's mound of Venus was absent, but for a first try, without wax, it was good. And it felt wonderful. I stood examining myself in the bedroom mirror, thrilling at the sight of my clit hood standing out between closed thighs. For the first time in my life I felt truly naked.

Chapter 15. A challenge.

As always, He arrived on the dot of seven. His cloak dropped to the floor and my eye fixed on his penis, as usual, fully erect and throbbing.

"You look well tonight," He said. "Your body has gained considerably in allure."

"Thank you," I stammered.

"Thank your body. It has a healthy libido which needed only to be released."

Did He know how often I brought myself off when He had left for the night? Perhaps He did! After all, a few brief encounters at the Agency had told him more about my sexuality than I had known myself.

I followed Him into our room, again carefully prepared. Candles only, emitting a musky scent.

"You wish to pleasure me tonight?" He said, in an even tone.

"I do."

"Do you think you can?"

"I'm sure I can. Just like Mandy did."

"No! Like Melanie does. You must follow your own instinct. The pleasuring of a man by a woman must also pleasure the woman, just as the pleasuring of a woman by a man must also pleasure him."

I had arranged cushions on the floor in the center of the room, thinking we would begin as Mandy had done. Morgan ignored them. He moved gracefully to the couch and settled himself in its center, opening his thighs and leaning back so the tip of his penis touched his stomach and his balls were displayed. Rather, I should say, his ball bag. It was huge and perfectly spherical. There was no sign of the two orbs within.

I wanted to ask, but dare not. He seemed to read my thoughts.

"Mandy insisted on a thorough preparation," He said. "When a dalliance takes her fancy she goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure success. Think of it as a challenge."

Jesus H. Christ! A thorough preparation? A challenge?

"What do you mean, a challenge?" I could not help but say.

"Your desire was for me to come for you. Mandy has arranged that this will be all too easy. If, on the other hand, you wish to truly pleasure me, you must proceed with great delicacy. I suggest you begin by loosening up the scrotum."

The vision formed again in my mind, Mandy working Morgan's cock. I suppose I had unconsciously thought 'three hours?' and assumed she brought him off on the way home, or when they got home. Now it occurred to me the vixen had kept on teasing him all night and all day. How else would his ball bag be the size and shape of a grapefruit?

Game plan out of the window, I arranged the cushions so I could kneel between Morgan's knees. A tentative tongue tip brushed the underside of His ball bag. He shuddered. Jesus! He was that close. I cursed Mandy. Sure I wanted Morgan to come for me. But not in ten seconds!

Ok! If it was a challenge, I would be equal to it. Nothing but the very tip of my tongue touched that massive ball bag, carefully spaced caresses, watchful for reaction. Morgan continued to shudder and his groin jerked upwards, involuntarily seeking further stimulation. Which was denied, until he settled. Then another flick, around the side. Wait, watch.

There was no sense of time. Only his urge to come, mine to deny him orgasm. Until I was ready. I had not spent the day fantasizing about my first fellatio to have this brought to a premature end because another woman had done all the spade work. I wanted Morgan to come for me. Because I had made him come. First he had to come down.

Infinitesimally, Morgan's scrotum began to relax. I began to relax, to enjoy. His breathing was now easier. His groin no longer writhed at each touch of my tongue. His penis, resting on His stomach, had softened. I ignored it, restricting stimulation to His ball-bag. Gradually, the grapefruit began to shrink, the outline of the two orbs it encompassed to show.

After an age and a half, Morgan's balls showed clearly through. Another half an age and the grapefruit had turned into an elongated sac.

My neck ached. I rested back on my heels. I remembered suddenly, and lowered my groin so that one of my heels touched my vaginal opening. A sudden thrill coursed through me. His pleasure, her pleasure. As I stroked His balls with gentle fingers, so I rocked back and forth stimulating my vaginal opening with my heels, sensing the juice flow out of my vagina and drip down my feet.

Morgan had ceased gasping, his groin was stationary. I was in control.

His balls were now clearly defined within the elongated scrotum. I leaned forward and sucked one into my mouth, pulling on it until I felt Morgan begin to squirm. Relaxing the pressure slightly, I ran my tongue around and allowed His ball to slip out of my mouth. The other one then got the same treatment. Then back and forth.

Morgan's penis was now limp, curled up against his stomach. Grasping His ball-bag with my right hand and tugging gently, I raised myself, took the entire length of His cock into my mouth and began to suck, release, suck release. Slowly the cock began to swell until, half erect, it filled my mouth. I held it there, tonguing its base, lips tightly sealed so it could not escape.

The 'girl-next-door' who thought sucking a man's cock was 'dirty' had vanished. The woman who took her place found she was enjoying herself as never before. As the cock inside her mouth strained to be released, this woman felt a tremendous sense of power. And as she began softly to fellate Morgan, sliding her mouth down over his cock tip and down the shaft, this sense increased.

Since Morgan had first instructed me to remove my underwear in a public place, He had been in control. Now, control had switched. Morgan was no longer 'He', but was a man – a man who lay back on the sofa moaning as I teased his cock. 'Come for me', I had said, as an entreaty. 'Please, come for me.' Now he was going to come for me whether he liked it or not, when I chose and in the manner of my choosing. He had said it himself. Not like Mandy, like Melanie, following her instinct.

When Morgan's cock was fully erect, I released his balls and allowed them to rise in their sac. Impervious to Morgan's moans and grunts, to the twitching of his body, I continued to tease his cock, holding it in my mouth on the down-stroke, sucking, flicking my tongue about the shaft, then across his cock-tip as I withdrew.