Christmas and Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers

After a few minutes of her acting as if nothing had happened, I relaxed. We turned on the Tv, flipped through the basic channels, then put in a DvD. Everything seemed to be normal again, until she went to wash the empty plate and refill the mug.

When she came back, she placed the glass down on the coffee table, and sat in my lap. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. After a few seconds I gave in and put my arms around her bare back.

"This doesn't have to be weird baby. We are two adults who share a house. Both of us are lonely," She whispered against my lips.

"But you're my mom!" I hated how my voice squeaked.

"I know baby, but that doesn't seem to bother either of us very much. Just tell me that you'll think about, Okay?" She kissed me again as she wiggled over my hard cock.

"Alright, I'll think about it mom," I agreed.

I couldn't believe my own mother had just asked me to have sex with her. Not that I hadn't thought about it before, because I had, a lot... I just never expected her to want the same. I had been content with it only being a fantasy in my head. Even masturbating in the bathroom together had been an unexpected course of events. Now that the idea was out there though, what I was I supposed to do?

"Do you mind holding me? Just for a little bit?" She asked snuggling her head into my shoulder. I didn't answer but just held her a little tighter as she closed her eyes.

I watched 'Dungeons and Dragons' while she slept in my lap. When the credit's rolled I slid my hands down to her denim clad butt and gently stood. I carried her down the hall and into the master bedroom. She was so exhausted her eyes never even opened as I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. I left the door open on my way out.

I went to my room, which was just across the hall. I sat behind the old, wobbly, cheap, wooden desk. The back of my chair had fallen off but the stool was still decent. I turned on the computer Dad had left behind and waited as it loaded. Using Google Chrome I did a search for mother and son sex. Finding a site called Literotica, I selected a few different stories to read. I was curious about how others had, or would handle, the situation. I understood that most were fantasy, but damn if they weren't hot ones. I was reading a story called 'Pet Mommy' that really turned me on. I found myself wondering if I could turn MY mom into a sort of a 'pet'. The story interested me for a number of reasons. I jerked off again before climbing into bed to dream of thigh high stockings and short skirts.

Old habits are hard to break, and so is waking before dawn. I showered, shaved, and did all the other bathroom stuff before putting on a pair of track pants and running shoes. I grabbed the garbage from the kitchen on my way out the door and dropped it in the dumpster at the curb. Kneeling down I took a runner's stance before launching off for a four mile run around the town.

I watched as kids climbed onto the big yellow buses and parents dropped little ones off. I didn't miss it one bit really. School had never really been my thing. Finishing my run I rounded the corner and saw mom. She'd just picked up the newspaper in a sky blue kimono robe. I jogged up behind her and snatched the cigarette from between her fingers. Taking my first puff of the day, I held it in a bit longer than usual as my eyes roamed over her robed body. The silk clung to her curves and the top was loose giving me a glimpse of her plump and perky breasts. I had always thought mom was good looking but after last night I saw just how beautiful she really was.

"You ready for breakfast? Or is there something else you want?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"2 Bacon, 3 eggs, over easy, toast, and orange juice," I grinned as I puffed on her cigarette before giving it back.

"No protein shake today?" She asked with a giggle.

"Nope, that stuff is just plain nasty," I had an uncontrollable shiver at the thought of another powdered chocolate protein shake.

We went inside and I sat at the little island to watch her cook in her morning robe. I could just see the bottom of her thighs under the robe. My dick was getting hard as she moved about the kitchen. She lifted her arm to pull the frying pan down and her robe rose with it. I had a good look at her bare ass. I knew from carrying her that it was soft, yet firm, not flabby but not hard either. A few minutes later, she sat my breakfast down in front of me. She was on this new diet, she sat on the other side drinking a strawberry milk shake, made with skimmed milk. My cock jerked as she sucked on the straw and slurped. Before last night I would have eaten as quickly as I could, and then run and hid. Now though, I just sat there eating, as slowly as I could, and let her tease me.

I finished off my breakfast and watched as mom took the empty plate and her glass to the sink. What I was thinking was so wrong, so utterly wrong, and yet so damn right. I took my shoes off and wiggled out of my pants before climbing onto the counter top nude and putting my legs over the side.

"Mom," I said softly.

"What baby?" She asked not looking as she scrubbed yoke off the plate.

"Suck my cock!" I ordered her.

"What was that baby?" She asked, turning off the sink.

"I...Said, Suck...My...Cock! You are constantly teasing me! If you are going to walk around naked, making my cock hard all the fucking time...the least you can do is get me off!"

She spun around, sloshing soapy water everywhere, "Listen here bud..." She wagged her soapy finger at me.

"No! You listen, Mother, look at you. You're naked in front of me, your Son. Do you see how hard my dick is because of you? This is YOUR fault and YOU should fix it NOW!" I said forcibly.

"I wouldn't even do that for your father, why would I do it for you?" She was staring at my rock hard six inch cock.

"Because I am not my father. If you want my cock, you will get those sweet lips of yours over here and suck on it!" I crossed my arms.

"Can't I use my hand or something?" She licked her lips.

"No, you will use your mouth, and only your mouth, until I say otherwise. Now get over here and suck it! And you had better swallow every drop!" I told her.

"I...I...I've never done that before," She licked her lips again.

"Give it a try, come and put me in your mouth. It's just like sucking on a Popsicle," I told her.

Slowly, one step at a time, she approached the island. She went to grab me with her hand but I slapped it away.

"Mouth only, no hands!" I growled at her.

Nervously, she leaned over, her robe falling open and showing me her bare breasts. She licked the tip, swirled her tongue around the head, and then sucked just the tip between her lips.

Gradually she took a bit more, and a bit more until she was bobbing up and down. My hips twitched uncontrollably. It felt fucking amazing for a first time. Her silky tongue slid up and down the back of my shaft as her lips stroked it.

I tugged at her belt and opened her robe, revealing her naked body. She was hot, I already knew that. Her peach colored skin was unblemished. The fine hairs of her bush were already moist.

"Rub your clit," I ordered her, causing her to moan around my dick.

Her hand immediately went between her legs. She groaned and I nearly shot my load right then. Holding it back, I moved so I could have a better view. She was running her fingers through her pussy lips, stroking them from her vagina to her clit. The sight was incredible and I knew we were both about to blow.

"Fuck...oh, FUCK! That's incredible. Don't stop. Suck it harder.."

She glistened with her own juices. I watched as she spread her pussy lips, teasing herself and me at the same time.

"Put your fingers inside, finger fuck yourself," I told her drawing another moan as she obeyed.

Her mouth slid further down my shaft and I felt her gag. She lifted up, and went back down again, to the same spot. She had swallowed all six inches now. Her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy as she fucked me with her mouth. I groaned and felt my cock jump. I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Are you ready to cum, mom?" I caused her to mumble a "Yes" around my dick.

"Good, I want to see you cum," I told her and her lips tightened around my cock and she slid another finger inside herself.

She had three fingers pumping into her as she sucked and licked my cock. My hips jerked, hitting the back of her throat with the tip of my dick. A few seconds later she gave a muffled scream that traveled down my spine and into my toes.

She came, "Don't you dare stop, not until I tell you to," I quickly put my hands on top of her head.

I held her in place as I fucked her mouth and shot my load down her throat. My cock went off like a machine gun, firing burst, after burst into her mouth. She swallowed compulsively, milking more, and more from me.

"Did you like your breakfast, mother?" I asked, my cock going soft in her mouth as she continued sucking and licking.

"Mmmhmmm" She purred.

"Good, now, why don't you climb up here, so I can get my desert," I told her.

She didn't stop to question but simply did as I told her. I spread her legs, my eyes feasting on her sopping pussy, those moist curls drenched in her juices. Slowly I kissed her knees, her thighs, I ran my tongue up the inside of her legs. I teased her with my lips, my tongue. Then I licked her clean, sucking every drop of her honey as I licked and nibbled.

"Oh god baby, what are you doing to me?" She whimpered.

"Eating desert," I chuckled and nibbled on her clit.

"Mmm feels good, don't stop..." She groaned as I teased her with tongue and finger.

"Are you going to be good today? Or a naughty little slut that has to be punished?" I breathed against her cunt.

"I'll be good, I promise," She whimpered.

"Then cum, give me my desert." I slid my tongue into her drenched pussy and pinched her clit.

She bucked her hips and a torrent of her juices rushed into my mouth. I lapped it up and swallowed every drop I could. Once I'd finished with my breakfast, I rose up and kissed her. I made her taste herself as I rolled my tongue in her mouth, rubbing her juices into the gums of her lips and on her tongue. She moaned and licked in my mouth for more. I pulled back with a chuckle.

"Time to get dressed, mom. Only naughty little sluts walk around the house naked," I grinned and I pulled on my pants.

I went to sit on the living room sofa and lit a cigarette as I waited. She had dressed herself in a pair of hiphuggers and a coffee colored blouse. She came to sit beside me, I pulled her into my lap instead, and offered her my cigarette.

"That was hot. I have never gotten that wet with your father...I loved it!" She giggled and kissed me with a mouth full of smoke.

"Was that really your first blow job?" I asked as she pulled away for another puff.

"I had wanted to, practiced even, but your father...well, he only wanted it missionary with the lights off. Plus, he isn't half as big as you are," She said before kissing me again and blowing the smoke into my mouth.

"Big? But mom, it's only 3 inches" I joked.

"That's still quite a bit bigger than your father, honey," She puffed and kissed me again.

"I think we need some ground rules," I said as she pulled back again.

"Rules? Honey I hate rules, they always end up broken anyway," She giggled and took another puff.

"Then we will call them guidelines. I need to know what you are and aren't willing to do," I told her before accepting her smoky kiss.

"Baby, I was married to a monk for 13 years. I'm willing to try anything at least once. And I absolutely loved what we just did. I've never had such a tasty breakfast," She giggled against my lips.

"Alright then. So what is this about Mrs. Jacobs?" I asked as she took another puff from our dwindling cigarette.

"What about her baby?" She kissed me and I slid my tongue into her mouth as the smoke flowed between us.

"Has she said anything to make you think that she wants me?" I asked after our kiss.

"Once or twice. She thinks you have a nice butt, and that you should visit more so she can ogle it," She took another puff and shared it with me.

"Why don't we invite her over to dinner some time?" I suggested. "She's always complaining about eating alone."

"Because we can barely feed ourselves, Chris," She sighed.

"Oh, that reminds me, she gave me my job back. I have to go to the store at six and work till 10:30," I told her having forgotten to mention it last night.

"Well at least that takes care of the groceries and cigarettes. I'll keep looking, but baby there isn't that much I can do here...and driving all the way to Wichita Falls everyday...we would need a new car and we just can't afford it," She sighed and buried her head against me.

"Mom, have you thought about going back to school? You can get grants, loans, take online classes. Even a Microsoft office certificate would help and that's just one class," I suggested.

"Where would I get a computer from baby? They don't exactly give them away," She took another puff and placed the cigarette between my lips.

"There is one in my room you can use, it already has office installed," I reminded her after taking a deep drag.

"Baby, are you inviting me into the man cave?" She giggled and took the cigarette from me.

"You have always been welcomed in my room," I grinned and squeezed her butt playfully.

"I'll think about it," She puffed and stubbed the cigarette out in the tin ashtray on the table.

I left a little early for work, wearing my best fitting jeans and running shoes. The jeans because mom said they showed off my 'cute little butt' and the shoes because they were comfortable. I also had on a tan polo shirt and black leather belt. I managed to get the rust bucket started and made it to work fifteen minutes early.

"Afternoon, Mrs. Jacobs" I said as I strode into the store.

She was in one of her homemade dresses, a floral pattern of orange, yellows, and reds in a soft silky fabric. It was held over her shoulders by thin spaghetti straps that showed just the tops of her breasts and hugged her body to skirt just below her hips. It was a cool evening so it wasn't clinging to her breasts and ass, as it would have a month earlier. Any man who left a woman like her home alone for weeks at a time should have his head examined.

"Chris, how many times must I tell you? My name is Nichole, Mrs. Jacobs is my mother-in-law," She chided me.

"Long day I'm guessing?" I looked around the store, it looked like a tornado had struck it.

"More like a string of long days. I'm glad you came, I really needed the help. I haven't had any time today...Can you stock, then we can clean a bit?"

"Sure thing, Nichole," I grinned.

"Thank you, sweetie," She winked at me.

The walk-ins took longer than they should have. She had obviously been pretty busy because all the coolers were near empty. Not that I was complaining, we needed the money. I'd spend all day in the freezer if it meant having real food in the house again.

After finishing with the coolers, I followed behind Nichole and stocked the shelves. Over the summer I had worked the day shift where she had been calm and professional, the typical convenience store manager. Now she was playful and carefree as we tossed cereal around, and chased each other with mops and brooms. She was like a completely different person than how I had seen her just two months ago.

After we had cleaned and the shelves were stocked, we stepped outside to sit on the side walk and share a cigarette. I had, as usual, left mine at home for mom. Normally, she would have just given me one from her pack. When she handed the one from her lips I hesitated a second. I shared cigarettes with mom because that's how I started smoking to begin with. Mom was drunk and I feared her burning the house down, so I would hold it to her lips and sneak a few puffs for myself. I had shared the occasional cigarette with friends at school because we had very little time.

Sharing with Nichole was oddly intimate. Each time she took a puff, she left just the faintest hint of her watermelon flavored lip gloss. When we passed it between us, our fingers touched. She was sitting on my right side, her right handed and I left handed, forcing us to reach across each other. To my hormonal thoughts this was foreplay.

"Are you hungry? There's a microwave in the back, you can have anything in the store...on the house," She chuckled.

"No thank you, Nichole, I am sick of Ramen and pizza bites for dinner," I hated how my voice sounded.

"Alright, option number two, you go down the street to Ken's and pick up a large Peperoni," She dug a few bills from her pocket and slapped them into my hand.

"Take my car, so I know you don't end up walking back," She handed me the keys to her 3 year old charcoal grey Mazda6.

The scent of Chanel No. 5 filled the car, along with just the hint of spilt coffee. The Mazda purred like a kitten as I turned the ignition and shifted into drive. Being used to bad power steering and bald tires, driving an almost brand new car was a learning experience. I managed not to hit any curbs, or the multiple cars packed along them.

I stepped into Ken's and felt my guts twist into knots. Abby was at the counter in her black slacks and green uniform polo shirt, looking as lovely as ever with a smile on her face. My former best friend stood just behind her, his eye blackened, a Band-Aid across his nose, and the entire right side of his face was bruised.

The three of us had grown up together, hell me and Billy used to share underwear. Seeing them together like that made me realize what I should have known all along.

"You two look good, sorry about yesterday..." I approached the counter.

"Man, don't sweat it. If you had talked about my mom like that, I'd have tackled you to," Billy chuckled and reached his hand out across the counter.

Accepting his offered truce I gave his hand a firm squeeze.

"I guess all those MMA lessons paid off, for one of us at least. Tell mom that I didn't mean what I said..." He kept his eyes down.

"You can tell her yourself, maybe take her a personal cheese with olives and mushrooms... I have to work late, and need a large pepperoni"

"Will do bro, so are we good? You going to kick my ass if I take Abs to the home coming dance?" His eyes drifted over to my ex's rear end.

"Nope, you two have fun. Just remember the name is Christmas, when the time comes," I grinned.

"Thanks man, why don't we toss the ball around a bit? Like we used to..." He suggested.

"How about Saturday, around lunch?" I looked between them and they both nodded.

"Alright, Saturday it is then. Now, how long will it be on that pizza?" I chuckled.

"Two minutes, I'll pop another in, and you can have the one coming out," Billy grinned as he walked towards the ovens.

Nichole had given me way too much, even after giving Abby and Billy a hefty tip. I drove back, tempted to grab a slice, but not wanting to grease up her black leather seats. She was surprised when I returned 10 minutes later with a pizza right out of the oven. The average wait time at the counter is half an hour, on a good night. She pulled two Coors lights from the cooler and a roll of paper napkins from under the counter. We ate there at the register sitting just as we had on the sidewalk with the pizza on my left.

"So where is Mr. Jacobs tonight?" I opened my beer.

"A conference in Dallas, then he'll be in Austin for a week. I hardly see him at all anymore..." She sighed and picked off a pepperoni to put in her mouth.

"You could always come to the house if you get lonely...we don't have much but we'll share what we have," I took a drink and picked up a second slice.

MrHappy212
MrHappy212
134 Followers