Christmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

"So no matter where you go in the world, whenever there is someone there from Abonaugh, at Christmas there is usually an angel on top of their tree."

We all sat there for a while thinking our own thoughts. There must have been something in those drinks I had been drinking because my eyes had begun to leak and I could hardly see my watch when I looked at the time. I made excuses that we had to go home because we had a busy day planned for the next day.

The next morning came and I bundled up the kids and headed out to do some last minute Christmas shopping. With that accomplished, I headed home and as I opened the door my wife was waiting for me with a big smile. No sooner had the kids stepped into the front room than Robby ran back to me, and excitedly exclaimed, "Come look daddy, we have a new Olga on our tree and not the star that was there when we left. I wonder how it got there?"

What could I do? I went with the kids and stood, looking at the angel on the top of our tree. I admit, it did look pretty good up there, and I turned and gave my wife a big smile and then a very warm kiss. She always was the sentimental one in the family and a sucker for a sob story. Anyways, that's what I liked to tell everyone.

End.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12