Christmas Ass

Story Info
More than punch and cookies at parents' Christmas party!
3k words
3.66
172.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been home from college for a few days when my parents were having their annual Christmas party for family and friends, and I thought that I'd be a good son and make an appearance. These things are usually pretty dull with the same old people asking the same questions. It amazes me how people can be so infatuated with the boring details of my life! Anyhow...that's just a side note.

I was making my first round of the snack table when an interesting sight wandered into the room. The first thing that I saw was a beautiful mane of curly red hair, and when she turned to me, I immediately knew who it was. It was Sarah, one of my parent's friend's little girl, but this little girl was all grown up! At first I didn't recognize her because it must have been 5 or 6 years since I've seen her last, and she was definitely more filled out since then! Her hair was long and well kept, unlike the ratty pigtails that I remembered. Her breasts had filled out quite a bit as well, and if my guy instinct was correct, they were a large C or possibly D. She was dressed festively with a nice (and tight!) red sweater on with a cute red and black plaid skirt, topped off with black stockings.

I have no idea how long that I stared at her when she walked in the room, but she caught me checking her out and gave me a little wink.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "Stupid guy reflexes!"

After recovering from my stupidity, I filled up my plate with some goodies from the buffet and got an imported beer from the fridge. That's the one nice thing about going to parties like this: the food and beer was always good! Anyhow, I slipped through the crowds in hopes of finding a seat in the living room, and who did I find but Sarah on a partially empty couch. I wandered into the living room and looked kind of pathetic, hoping that she would take pity on me and offer me a seat. She fell for that hook, line and sinker!

"Nick...why don't you sit over here?" she said. "I've been fighting people off to save you a seat."

"You didn't have to go to all that trouble," I lied.

"Of course I did!" she said enthusiastically. "I haven't talked to you in years, and I thought that we could catch up on each other."

She and I spent the next 45 minutes to an hour talking about what we've been up to and whatnot. Oddly enough, I really don't remember us being great old friends, but she was the only hot chick in a party of old people. Who cares if we were friends or not? As it came out of the conversation, she was a senior in high school and itching to try out the college life, and she prodded me for any story that I had from college.

An hour later, we had both downed several beers each, and I could see that it had effected her quite a bit from her speech and body language. She leaned into me and told me that she has always had a crush on me since she was in junior high. I was absolutely floored! Here I have this beautiful 18 year old vixen telling me that she is hot for me in the middle of my parents Christmas party!

"Do you wanna see my old room?" I hinted to her, hoping that it wouldn't be too obvious.

"Of course, I would!" she giggled.

With that, I jumped up and grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs before anybody could see us leave the party together. We wandered back to my bedroom which my parents had left untouched since I left for school earlier that year, and I turned on only a small lamp by my bed to set a somewhat romantic mood. In the dim light, she looked like a red haired sex goddess! My cock was beginning to really get primed up, and it was beginning to be uncomfortable. She sat down on my bed and looked around a bit at my room.

"So this is the room of a college stud, huh?" she ask.

"Well, I don't know if you could say 'stud', but yeah, this is my old room"

"The bed is kinda small for any fun, don't ya think?"

"I don't know about that," I laughed. "It’s seen some fun in its day!"

"Oh yeah? Masturbation doesn't count!" she said. "I bet you couldn't even have sex in this bed if you wanted to!"

"I think that sounds like a dare," I threw back at her.

With that, she pushed me down onto the bed, and jumped on top of me, kissing me while she pinned me down to the mattress. My cock was trapped down the left leg of my pants, but I could feel the warmth of her pussy as she ground her crotch on me. If my dick had anything to say about it, we were gonna fuck this red headed vixen twelve ways from Sunday!

"God, I've wanted you for so long. You were the big-shit senior while I was a freshmen, and I always wanted you!" she admitted.

"Well, I can't turn that down," I responded. "I'm just gonna have to make up for lost time!"

I ran my hands up her stocking covered leg and found that she was wearing thigh-highs which is a huge turn on for me. I moved my hands up a bit further but couldn't find any panties. Was this little slut running around my parents' house without any panties? God, that made my cock want to rip through my pants and hammer her ass into the wall. Unbuttoning my shirt, she kissed my neck and chest, and I started to move my hands up under her sweater to grope her pert breasts. They were pert and firm, but now that I had my hand on them, they had to be at least D's! I unsnapped her bra and slipped my hands back to her tits to feel them under the bra and started to play with her nipples until they were as hard as erasers. She started moaning and ground her bare crotch on my khaki covered cock with increased energy.

All at once, she slid off of me and down to the edge of the bed which gave her access to my crotch, and she tore at my pants like a madwoman. Once she had them undone, she grabbed my pants and boxers and yanked them down to my knees before I could even get a chance to help. Right when they went down past mid-thigh, my cock finally sprang free and bounced off of her chin. She grabbed my shaft and started to lick the entire length of my cock as if it were ice cream that was running down the side of the ice cream cone. Once she got it wet from her saliva, she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and worked her way deeper and deeper until she had all 7" down her throat. Obviously, she had done this before! She really turned it on then, fucking my cock with her throat until I felt that all too familiar feeling in my balls.

"Oh baby...your mouth feels sooooo good on my cock," I shouted. "I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuum!"

She didn't seem to mind because she buried my cock into her mouth as I shot my load. After swallowing a few times, she began to lick my cock which gave it no time to get soft. This slut didn't want to waste any time to let me recover! Just as soon as she had finished giving my cock a tongue bath, she crawled back on top of me and started to grind her wet pussy all over my cock. I let her have her fun for a minute or two but then flipped her onto her back. She wasn't going to be in control all night!

"Fuck me, Nick. Fuck your dirty little slut!" she hissed.

Who was I to turn that down? I pushed her sweater and bra up to her neck, so I could fondle her tits and suck on her perfect nipples. At the same time, I kneed apart her thighs and ground my cock over her clit. The combination between the two actions started to drive her crazy, and she started to squirm and moan like a wild woman. Not only did she moan, but she definitely liked to talk dirty!

"Fuck me, baby...fuck my wet pussy. I can't stand the way that you tease me with that horse-cock!" she moaned. "Fuck me like the slut that I am!"

All of her sex talk was driving me wild. I've never had such a hot slut like this and certainly, I've never had one that talked like this during sex! It was like waving the red flag in from of a raging bull!!!

"How bad do you want me?" I said "I want to hear you beg for it."

"Oh baby...you've got me sooooo hot!" she hissed, "Please give me your cock. Give your dirty slut your cock!"

With that, I don't think that either one of us could hold back anymore. I took my hands off of her tits and pushed her stocking clad legs up over my shoulders, and before I had a chance to guide my cock into her pussy, I felt her hand reach around and put it in for me. I didn't want to hurt the girl, so I gently eased my cock into her pussy. It was pure heaven! Tight...hot...and very wet. I started with very slow, teasing strokes into her and then pulling my cock almost all the way out before sliding it back in.

"Stop teasing me!" she nearly shouted at me, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

At this point in time, I totally forgot about all of the people at the party and my parents and her parents and the rest of the world entirely. I pushed her legs back to her ears and started fucking the shit out of this red headed slut. With each thrust into her fuckhole, she grunted and moaned and shook her pretty head side to side, and after a few minutes, I could tell that she was close to orgasm because she really started to buck her hips into my cock. Finally, I let her legs go, and she wrapped them around my waist in a death grip. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock and suddenly got very still. Unfortunately for me, I had not cum with her and was trapped in her legs until her orgasm subsided.

When she did come through and relax, she was nearly catatonic. I wasn't going to let the evening's festivities stop at this, so I flipped her over onto her knees and slammed my cock back into her slippery hole. Doggy style must have been her thing because she was rejuvenated after just a few strokes, and started to meet each thrust into her pussy. Fucking her this way was absolutely erotic. Her pussy was unbelievably virgin-tight, and her sex talk was an absolute turn on! She was the sexiest bitch that I've ever fucked with her red hair all messy as she was face down into the pillow and with her tits swaying back and forth with each thrust. Her plaid skirt was all bunched up to her waist, showing off her garter and thigh-high stockings, and her outfit suddenly reminded me of some porno scene!

It didn’t take much of this erotic scene, and my testosterone took over, making me lose all control. I grabbed onto her hips and started banging away at her pussy with my cock while my balls slapped at her clit. My brutal pounding must have been too much for her to take because she started to scream into the pillow with each thrust into her tight pussy. I knew that I couldn’t hang on much longer, but amazingly enough, I actually came to my senses right before I came inside of her.

“Fuck, baby…I’m gonna cum,” I grunted. “Do you want me to cum inside of your slut pussy?”

“Uhuh…mmm….fuck yes,” was all I heard muffled from the pillow, and that was all I needed to send me over the edge.

“Here is cuuuuuuuuuuuuums!” I bellowed. Somehow my balls must have went into overtime production because it felt like I shot a gallon of cum into that slut’s cunt. She felt so good around my cock that I didn’t even want to pull out, so I just sat there on my knees, cock deep in her well-fucked pussy. She wanted to slide down to her belly and rest, but I held on to her hips and kept her in her doggy style position as I enjoyed the feeling of her on my cock.

For some odd reason, my dick just couldn’t go soft while I was inside of her. Normally, it takes about 10 minutes to recover after cumming like that, but it was getting completely hard again just by staying inside of her. I started to move my hips back and forth slightly, and she started to come back around from the movement of my dick inside of her. As tempting as fucking this vixen’s pussy again was to me, I started to get another idea. Why stop after just 2 of her holes? I pushed her little skirt up a bit higher, and her pink little asshole peeked out from between her ass cheeks. The whole scene looked very inviting to me, and rather than asking for permission, I thought that I’d just take what I wanted! While starting to get her in the mood by slowly fuck her pussy, I started to massage her asshole with my thumb, and the extra lube coming out of her pussy was more than enough to lubricate my thumb to get it in her ass. She must have sensed where I was going with this because she reached back and tried to pull my hand away from her ass. I took my other hand off of her hip momentarily to smack her ass cheek as hard as I could.

“Ouch!” she squealed. “ What was that for?”

“Shut up, you slut,” I said. “You’ll do what I want you to do, or that’s what you get! Unless, of course, you want me to stop right now and leave.”

“NO! No, please don’t stop. I’ll do anything you want,” she whimpered. “Just don’t stop fucking me. I love your dick inside of me!”

With that, my thumb started its invasion of her asshole, and to my amazement, she actually started to like it! Between my cock’s gentle strokes into her pussy and my thumb’s journey into her ass, she was hot and ready for more. I did this combination for a few minutes and decided that it was time to truly crack her virgin ass. In one motion, I pulled my thumb out of her ass and my cock out of her pussy, and she started to beg me for my cock again. Since her ass was relaxed from my finger fucking and my cock was lubed from a mixture of our juices, I decided to plunge my cock all the way into her ass before she could object. I grabbed the shaft of my cock and pressed the head on her asshole, and once the head had started in, I grabbed her hips and slammed all 7” of my cock into her bowels.

“OOOUCH! What the fuck are you doing?” she screamed. “That fucking hurts…God, please take it out!!!”

“I told you to shut up, you little cum slut,” I told her. “This is what you get for being such a slut!”

I rammed her asshole just as ferociously as I had fucked her pussy just a few minutes earlier. Her pussy had felt so tight when I was in it, but it was nothing compared to her ass. Her ass felt like absolute heaven, and I was gonna enjoy heaven for as long as I could! After a few minutes of my rampage on her ass, she must have started to enjoy the fucking that she was getting because she stopped her bawling into her pillow and started to fuck her ass back onto my cock. It only took a few minutes of this before my balls told me that the 3rd load of the night was coming.

Just before that magic moment, I had a stroke of genius and thought of the last act of depravity that I could impose on this little slut. I pulled out of her ass with a “plop” and shoved her ass down onto the bed, so she was flat on her stomach. I jumped up to where her head was lying on the pillows, grabbed 2 handfuls of her red locks, and shoved my entire cock into her mouth. I looked down at her only to see her face crinkle with disgust as she swallowed a mixture of my cum, pussy juice, and her shit from my cock. When I was done cumming down her throat, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and I looked down at her one last time to have a good visual image of the night. Her red hair was all messy, and her make-up was smeared on her face. Her tight red sweater was pushed up to her neck, baring her huge titties, and her little plaid skirt was bunched up to her waist, showing off the pussy and ass that I had just fucked mercilessly. It was an awesome sight!

I started to get up and put on my clothes again, and she was just laying there, shocked at what just had happened. I could have been a gentleman and taken her home, so she wouldn’t have to ride home with her parents. I could have even just showed her the back stairway, so she didn’t have to face everyone at the party. Nope…she is a slut and everybody should know it!

“Merry Christmas, slut!” I said as I slapped her on the ass and walked out of the room.