Christmas at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hurry up over there," yelled Angie.

I excused myself, but not before kissing each of the girls lightly on the lips. I walked slowly through between the tables, allowing all of the girls to touch me. A few stood up to kiss me, and one slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I walked over to where Angie was sitting with Kim and Alex. Kim reached out, grabbed my cock and pulled me over to her. She took me into her mouth, and moved her lips up and down the shaft.

She pulled off me and turned to Alex.

"Your turn," she said, looking at Alex.

"I don't know," she said, stroking my cock gently. "Maybe just a little kiss."

She leaned down, and placed her lips on the head of my cock. Then she slowly opened her mouth a bit, and I slid the tip in. She looked up at me, and I felt her tongue lightly flick the head.

She sat back up, and said "thank you."

Then it was over to Angie. She went down on her knees, grabbed my cock in her hand and positioned her face underneath my sac. She took my balls into her mouth, and then pushed them out. She licked my balls, and moved down to my taint.

I put my foot on a table to give her more room. She continued to stroke my cock as she licked my taint, finally moving her head around to flick her tongue at my asshole. Then she pulled her head back to take me in her mouth. She pushed herself down on my cock, her eyes watering. She looked up at me, and gagged. She fell back in her chair, gasping for breath, spit glistening on her breasts. Kim and Alex cheered.

I continued on tour, walking back to where Vivienne and her friends were. Vivienne stood up and caressed my cock.

She whispered in my ear, "we've got a surprise for you."

Someone was standing behind me, and slipped a blindfold on me.

"Relax," said the voice. "You'll be fine."

Someone took me by the hand and led me back to the stage. The crowd started cheering again, but I couldn't tell why.

I climbed the steps gingerly. I was led to what felt like the center of the stage.

"Kneel down," said the voice, "and open your mouth."

I did as I was instructed, and heard gasps from the crowd. Something plastic entered my mouth and moved over my tongue. Then it was pulled out, and shoved back in.

The crowd was really enjoying itself, and I thought I knew why. The blindfold came off, and I looked up to see Nicole wearing a strap-on, fucking my mouth.

She grabbed my head and forced it down on her cock. I gagged, but she had my head firmly in place. I gagged again, and she let me come up for air.

The crowd was yelling and screaming now, especially the punk girls.

I heard Nicole say "Again. Down."

I didn't even think. I just dropped my jaw and tried to open my throat. Nicole grabbed my head, and forced the cock in. I got it all the way down, and I felt drool flowing down my chin. Then Nicole started pumping her cock into me, giving me a good face-fucking. I only lasted for nine or ten strokes before I collapsed onto the stage.

"Get on your hand and knees," she said. "Face the audience."

I did as I was told. I felt something cold on my asshole — it was lube. Then one finger, then a second. When I felt the third, I tried to relax so she could get it in. She did, but it was tight. She pulled her fingers out, and I knew what was coming next.

"Fuck him," yelled the punk girls.

I looked over at Angie and the girls. Both Kim and Alex watched slack-jawed, shocked at what they were seeing. But Kim — dirty Kim — was fingering herself at the same time. My eyes met Angie's.

She looked at me, and mouthed the words "do it."

I felt the head of the cock go in. Nicole paused, giving my asshole a chance to relax and open up. I dropped my head.

Nicole started off slowly, but soon found a rhythm. I love strap-on sex, and Nicole was very good. I felt the hard silicon sliding in and out of my anus, rubbing against my prostate. I moaned loudly.

"Head up," said Nicole, grabbing my hair.

I looked around the club, but it was too hard to make eye contact. The pleasure was over-taking me. I could barely keep my eyes open.

Nicole thrusted into me, and I collapsed. I felt her grab my leg, and I turned over on to my back. She re-positioned herself, and entered me again.

I grabbed my legs, but I was having trouble holding them up. Then I felt hands — many hands — and I looked up to see Angie on my right side, holding my leg. On my left was one of the punk girls, doing the same.

I felt a cold gel on my cock — more lube. I watched as Nicole started jerking me off.

"You sweet, fucking slut," she said.

And that was it. I arched my back, and Nicole thrusted into me harder. I felt her hand pumping my cock. I bucked my hips twice, and my cock exploded.

I lay twitching on the stage, listening to applause. When I opened my eyes, I saw Angie looking back at me, wide-eyed.

"You came on her glasses," she said. 
"What?" I said.

"My glasses," said the punk girl, laughing. "I must have gotten a little close to the action."

I looked over to see a healthy dollop of my cum, hanging from her glasses. She took them off and, not finding anything to clean them with, wiped them on her flannel shirt.

"Enjoy yourself?" asked Nicole, pulling out of me. 
I nodded yes.

"I thought you would," she said, smiling and walking away.

I slowly got to my feet. Angie and I were alone on stage, nude. (I was, however, covered in spit and cum.) The applause had died down, and the girls were getting more drinks. I felt Angie take my hand.

"That was kind of amazing," she said.

All I could do was smile.

Then she grabbed my cock, and started to lead me off-stage.

"C'mon," she said. "Let's get cleaned up."


12