Christmas Break Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam and Elle explore anal sex and get caught.
3.5k words
4.43
59.4k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Elle had decided that the best course of action, after numerous Google searches, was for her to make a visit to the local free clinic and get both the morning after pill and to get on birth control. Going to their own doctor was too risky, and the local pharmacy had two pharmacists, a married couple who were friends of their parents. So, a clinic two towns over but accessible by bus was the best answer. Adam was scared that this inquiry would raise alarm bells, imagining that somehow they would know that it was her brother who fucked her, filled her with cum. Elle looked at him with the sideways look of an older sister fed up with her brother's childishness when he asked, do you think they'll know? She told him that girls her age went for this stuff all the time. No one would bat an eye. Adam had a million worried comments but Elle seemed confident in the statistics of efficacy as she rattled them. She said the doctor mentioned there would be an interim when the oral birth control wouldn't be effective, and so had suggested alternative activities and methods of preventing pregnancy. Adam wasn't the most sexually perceptive young man, but it seemed almost like she was encouraging future encounters. He hoped he was right.

Adam was glad they kept talking even if the topic was a tedious one: he had been nervous that she would experience guilt, avoid him around the house or even be angry with him. He didn't want her to feel weird about it. He heard stories from the more outgoing guys at school about girls regretting it afterwards, feeling guilty or sinful and avoiding them or worse, blaming them. He also didn't want it to be a one-time thing. He spent all his free time stroking his cock and imagining his sister's pussy against his face or wrapped around his hard-on while he bounced her up and down on his dick. Three days after their initial incident and Elle's visit to the clinic for her little brown bag of supplies, he woke to a feeling of someone tugging on his blanket. Irritated at this early-morning disturbance while on Christmas break, he shook the blanket free from the unseen offender and rolled over towards the wall. He heard a giggle. Elle. He sat up in bed, awake and excited by her playfulness. She was sitting on the floor, lightly tugging on the blanket. He looked down at her.

"Hey there." She said, smiling. She had the small brown bag with her. "I brought us something to try."

Adam wanted to tell her all about his fantasies since their first time. How he imagined fucking her all over the house, or while his friend's watched, impressed by his unexpected prowess – even if it was his older sister. He wanted to tell her about how sometimes he thought about putting his cum all over her face, and that in his mind's eye she looked beautiful, glowing and radiant, when filled with cock or covered with cum.

"What's in the bag?"

"I hoped you'd ask." Elle crawled up to the bed, straddling him and resting herself fully on his lap, his erection nestled against her crotch. She was wearing cotton panties and a cotton t-shirt. She wiggled her hips. "Morning wood?" she asked. Adam nodded, not wanting to admit that he had gotten hard from her giggle. "Too bad," she said. "I thought maybe it was me."

"Oh, no it's totally you!" Adam blurted, his face red with embarrassment. He knew he was coming across as desperate but hell, he was. Elle smiled and leaned forward, kissing his forehead. His cock strained against the blanket as her pussy pushed against him. It was Monday, and his parents had left for work hours before. They wouldn't be back until suppertime, maybe later if they had meetings. He put his hands on her thighs as she drew a small purple bottle from the bag, filled with a clear liquid.

Adam smiled, mostly because she was smiling and he didn't want to feel like a dumb kid again in front of her.

"I thought we could try some other stuff too," she said, gesturing to the bottle as though that explained it all.

Determined to cover up his naivety, Adam took the bottle from her.

"Ye-e-ah. Totally. Let's...try it out..." Elle clapped in the exaggerated energy of a child before leaning back and sliding her panties off. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head, throwing it on the ground and exposing herself to Adam. He was shocked at her readiness to be naked for him, overwhelmed by her openness. He realized that he hadn't seen her fully nude. Sure, with shorts pulled to the side and her shirt all pushed up but this was different. More complete.

She had a small waist to contrast her widening hips. Her tummy was taut but without definition, the effortless thinness of youth. Her skin was alabaster white, smattered with freckles from shoulder to shoulder and across her chest but otherwise unmarred. There was a small band of freckles across her nose as well, flecks of light and dark brown. Her hair was a wavy auburn tumble resting over her right shoulder, the red-gold shades within it drawing out the golden flecks of her green eyes. She brushed an errant strand behind her ear and looked up at him. She looked exposed and vulnerable. He wanted to wrap her in a blanket and kiss her to sleep. He wanted to throw her against the cold glass of the window and fuck her until she passed out. He felt both in equal measure. He settled for reaching up, caressing the soft edge of her breast as she leaned forward, settling the heft of it into his hand as he grazed his fingers up towards her nipple. Her nipples were a shade of pink like that of a kitten's tongue or bubblegum and small. The skin around her nipple wrinkled in response to his touch as her nipple hardened. He loved the feeling of it, how rigid it became. She placed her lips on his, moaning against his mouth as he began to roll his thumb and forefinger against her nipple, teasing it towards him, pulling harder as she began to kiss him harder. He felt her tongue touch his lips and at first did nothing but feel it run along them before he parted his lips to moan and felt her slip inside his mouth.

Adam had never kissed a girl. He wasn't sure what to do, and at first did nothing but concentrate on tugging her nipple, distracting her from the lack of motion in his tongue. Elle let out a little yelp into his mouth as he pulled harder but she didn't stop kissing him. In fact, she seemed to kiss him more, move her tongue more despite her yelp. The dichotomy of her responses set him into motion. He snaked his tongue out, mirroring his sister's lingual undulations as he dropped the bottle off the side of the bed and reached around to her ass, grabbing her as he pinched harder. She was humming now, growling and grinding her hips into his cock. He began to pull at her ass, abandoning her breast so he could wrap his fingers around each side of her bum, pulling her cheeks apart and imagining what it would look like if he were behind her. He imagined what her asshole would look like. He knew that vaginas were for sex and had a vague and mostly uninformed idea that some sinful people also fucked assholes. He had heard guys in the locker-room making jokes about taking each other to Sodom. Adam initially thought they were being particularly silly, believing it was just a city from the Bible, until a friend had told him that "Sodom-y" was a term for anal sex. As he pulled his sister's ass cheeks apart, he thought about taking her to Sodom. It excited him, the wrongness of it. He had been surprised by his dark and public fantasies, both when he and Elle had fucked for the first time and in the interim, when pumping his cock alone in his room. He felt dirty but thrilled as he imagined playing with her asshole. He stopped kissing her, pulling back as she mewed in disappointment, still grinding her pussy against him.

"Hey, Elle...maybe. Maybe you could get on your stomach?" He said. He felt weird asking her to do things like that, knowing what he wanted but not wanting to admit it outright, to ask for it. She nodded, her lips wet with a mix of their saliva as she moved towards the food of the bed, allowing Adam to move towards the wall and give her space. She laid down beside him, on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows as she looked first at him with a nervous grin, and then straight ahead. He watched her ass move as she ground her hips into the bed a bit. Her eagerness made him throb. He took off his boxers and got behind her, straddling her knees as he again began to knead and separate her ass checks, exposing the dark and wrinkled skin of her asshole. He kneeled forward, hesitant. He had an undeniable urge to sniff her, to inhale her. Moving closer to her spread ass, he took in the scent of her hole. Her scent was amazing – like her pussy, only earthen. Dirty. He rubbed his nose in it while his sister moaned. He was happy to hear her pleasure noises, glad that she seemed to like attention given to this taboo part of herself. He stuck out his tongue, making the tip rigid as he pressed it against the tight, gathered skin of her asshole.

"Ooh, Adam, that feels good..." Hearing his sister's voice broke him out of a sort of trance he had fallen into as he worshipped the look and scent of her ass. Her voice reminded him of the reality of his actions and his desires. He still felt guilt, to be sure, but the overwhelming note that played in his head was of desire and want, quickly becoming a need he couldn't deny any more than breathing. He was laying with his nose and mouth in his older sister's ass and he had never wanted anything more. She was pushing her ass up at him, granting him easiest access to her. Adam hadn't the slightest idea what one was to do in such a situation, and so instead he followed only his desires, wiggling his tongue deep into her as he pried her apart, spitting onto her asshole before going back, every so often lapping a line from her pussy up to her ass, spreading her cunt juice across and then licking it all up. He loved the mix of flavors and the wrongness of tasting his sister's holes. He was a boy possessed by complete sexual freedom: no preexisting experience meant no hang-ups from sexual encounters gone awry. He took his left hand and began rubbing his sister's asshole. She groaned and looked back at him.

"Finally!" she said, at the precise moment when Adam's forefinger pushed through her tight ring and popped into her asshole. She pressed her hips into the bed and shrieked, reaching towards the floor, her hand searching for something. Adam felt stupid for only now realizing what the bottle of liquid was for. He pulled his finger out with a nearly audible pop, sticking it into his mouth and sucking her juices off as he leaned over the bed and grabbed the purple bottle. Elle looked drunk, the same red flushed look on her face as the first time. He thought again about his daydream of fucking her in public. He loved the thought of being encouraged to fuck her, having his incestuous desire approved and cheered on rather than hidden. He loved it when his sister encouraged him, too. He wondered if she ever daydreamed about fucking him. Judging by the way she was reaching behind her and spreading herself for him as he resumed his position, he thought she must.

He opened the bottle and poured the thick liquid onto her twitching asshole, rubbing it around the rim before sliding in with ease. He pushed his whole forefinger into her asshole, cranking it in small circles and watching as it opened her up. His sister's face was buried in the pillow and she was howling, humping her ass onto his finger. He held his finger still and watched Elle's ass bounce back onto it in little undulations, before pushing her ass towards the bed and pressing another finger against her hole.

"Yes, please, Adam, please..." she whimpered.

"What?"

"Come on Adam, please..."

"Please what? Come on Elle, tell me what you want."

"Please fuck my ass!"

Even Elle seemed surprised by this proclamation of desire. Adam knew he wanted it – to take his sister's ass, to empty his load in each of her holes before the end of the day, but he wasn't done sodomizing his sister with his fingers. He pushed his middle finger into her asshole and poured a little more lube around them, fucking it into her ass as he moved his fingers more and more rapidly, spreading them apart and watching her gape. He took his other hand and put a third finger in, spreading them apart and watching her hole open. He couldn't believe the type of girl his sister was turning out to be. He loved it. He kept her ass gaped like this and spit into it, letting thick saliva drip from his mouth to her ass, watching her back rise and fall rapidly with her erratic, excited breath.

"Hey Elle, push your butt up a little."

Elle did as he asked, moving her hands from her ass and raising herself up a bit so that her pussy was now on display as well. Adam scooted forward, bringing his cock towards her cunt. He kept her asshole full as he angled up towards her pussy. She felt the head of his cock and jumped a bit, moving away before settling, pushing her hips back against him. He looked down at her ass, gaped gently, watching as she maneuvered her wet cunt up to his dick, positioning her hole against the head and moaning as she slid onto his cock. Her pussy was tight around his cock. He could feel his fingers through the thin layer of skin between her cunt and her ass as he pressed his fingers downwards, feeling his cock thrust, prying her open as he felt his orgasm building already. He pulled back, feeling the rim of his cock pass under his fingers as he exited his sister's warm pussy. He didn't want to cum yet. He removed his fingers, and watched all of her motion cease. Motionless on the bed, he knew she was waiting for his cock to enter her, in either hole. He waited, too. He reached for the bottle, dripping more lube onto her. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided it towards his sister's asshole. He placed the head of his cock against the ring of her virgin asshole, rubbing the lube around a bit, spreading it down the length of his cock. He began to slowly wedge his cockhead in. She had so easily worked up to three fingers, wide spread, but even so, his cock was much larger. He delighted at the thought of her accommodating his girth, and groaned as he pushed forward and felt her sphincter pop around his cock, snapping tight around him like a Chinese finger trap. He stopped with his hands on her upper back, hunched like a dog over his sister's rigid body. Elle's face was again buried in the pillows as she let out a wailing sob. He leaned forward, pushing himself into her ass a bit more as he brought his face towards his sister.

"Elle? You ok?" He brought a hand down towards her hip, pinning her to the bed with his hand and his chest as he waited for her to answer. She lifted her face as her sobs subsided, just enough to be audible.

"Mmhmm."

"Are you ready?"

Elle pushed her face back into the pillow.

"Elle? Are you ready?"

"Yes." Her answer was muffled. She was biting the pillow. He ran his hands along her sides, stopping at her breasts, playing with her nipple as he stayed still, waiting to feel her tension release a bit. His body was pressed against her, his cock inside as he rubbed his palm against her nipple and heard her sigh. She was beginning to relax. The grip around his cock lessened the slightest bit, allowing him to slide deeper. Adam groaned and moved back, sitting up on his knees as his sister moved nervously below him.

"It's ok Elle. I can stop, if you want?" he said, not wanting to stop at all but willing to do whatever he needed to keep his sister willing to give her holes to him.

"Deeper, Adam..." he heard her speak into the pillow. She reached behind her, slipping her hand against her pussy and pressing against her clit. As she rubbed, he felt her asshole's tightness lessen further, her moans coming in waves as she became accustomed to his girth spreading her open. He sat and watched her asshole wink around his dick as she played with her pussy, mesmerized by his sister finding pleasure in anal sex. He was sure this was one of those activities that would bring them both straight to Hell but he didn't think he could stop, even Father Williams from the boy's school were to enter their room with the whole convent in tow. Even if Mother Superior herself were standing there with her sour, judging face as he sodomized his sister, he wouldn't be able to stop. His cock twitched. He felt his sister shudder.

"Please, Adam, please..."

He pushed forward, discovering that with her pleasure she had become more accommodating. He watched his cock slowly disappear, inching into her asshole. Adam groaned loudly, surprising himself. He stopped, silent and scared, before remembering his parents weren't home. He sighed in relief and pulled back a bit, watching his sister's hand move faster against her pussy. He began thrusting in and out of her, feeling her fingers graze against his balls as he pushed his whole length into her asshole. There was a ring of foamy lube and precum forming around his cock and her asshole. Her pussy was a juicy shadow below his thrusting cock. He pushed inside her all the way and moved one hand from her hip to her cunt lips, stroking them as he pumped into his sister's ass. Her legs were tensing up as he began pressing his thumb into her pussy, again feeling his cock's penetration, now above his finger instead of below. He loved occupying so much of her. Her thighs were beginning to shake as he moved his thumb and cock in tandem. He moved faster, urging her on in her pleasure as his balls drew up in readiness to flood her ass with cum.

"Elle...can I..."

He popped his finger out of her pussy and grabbed her hips, thrusting faster, pumping harder, thrusting deep as his balls smacked wetly against her, her fingers a blur against her clit as she moaned.

"Elle, oh fuck..." his nails dug into his sisters hips as she clamped down around his cock, her hole convulsing around his cock.

"Mm, Adam I'm..." Elle yowled loudly, pressing herself back onto his cock, burying him deep inside her bowels as he raised a hand to her shoulder and forced her against his body, pushing himself as deeply as possible into her. His cock throbbed as he began to cum.

"Oh Elle, I'm doing it, I'm cumming in your ass!" he said this loudly, loving how filthy it was, how wrong it felt. It made his body tingle, knowing how sinful the whole thing was.

His cum shot deep inside his sister's ass, spurt after spurt as he kept himself deep inside. He pulled out a little pushing back in and watching the messy foam intensify at her asshole's rim. He loved the way his cum looked leaking out of her.

"Oh fuck, Elle..." he pulled out to leave the last of his cum on her asshole, wanting to coat her gaping rosebud with it.

As he stoked the last ropes onto her asshole, he heard the unmistakable creaking sound of the old brass knob turning. He looked up at the door, a few feet from the headboard. He felt Elle go rigid beneath him. They both listened to the latch of his door disengage, clicking out of the strike plate as the door pushed open. The last drop of his cum fell onto his sister's ass as they saw their father, standing at the threshold.