Christmas Cajoling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snips away at the remaining zipties and helps as she gingerly stretches her legs. No sooner are her hands free than she slaps him lightly across the cheek.

"I suppose I deserve that," he admits.

"Damn right you do. Coming in here like that with your zipties and clamps and..." she trails off, sighs happily, and wraps her arms around him, throwing her weight against his. He returns the cuddle, patting her awkwardly on the back. For the first time since knocking on her door he isn't sure how to respond.

"Merry Christmas Jessica," he murmurs as they sink into the bed in a tight embrace.

"Merry indeed," Jess replies, stifling giggles against his shoulder.

When they eventually do disentangle from each other, James adds, "Everything you were wearing is my gift to you. The clamps, chain, gag, even the unused zipties," he grins. "If you want some help using those... you know where to find me."

He stands up, looking at her one last time, his eyes filled with unbridled desire. "So beautiful," he murmurs, then turns and sweeps out the door.

Jess is left sitting there feeling like a hurricane just swept through the apartment - and looking the part too. Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is a mess. Her outfit - oh dear, she'd have to return this to her flatmate sooner or later and she doubted "I cummed in it" would hold up as an excuse.

But there's one other matter still niggling at the back of her mind. Photos, she suddenly remembers. She definitely remembers hearing the sound of a shutter at some point. If James has photos... She doubts he'd be cruel enough to blackmail her or post them publicly, but even so, the thought of it gives her a strange rush. What was she becoming?

One thing was for certain: Best. Christmas. Ever!

12