Christmas Cheats

Story Info
Giving & receiving sex is a nice way to celebrate.
2.3k words
3.73
51.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2001 Emma Kaufmann

"Look love," said the driver as I shivered in the back. "I ain't got all night. If you don't want this cab there's plenty that does."

He'd had the meter on for five minutes which had already clocked up six pounds and thirteen pence. Quite a price for sitting in a freezing cab waiting for a fuck that looked like it wasn't going to materialize. When I'd been upstairs in the sweltering heat of the Christmas party and Agnes had started staring at me I'd been confused. You don't expect your crush to reciprocate your feelings and I'd had the biggest thing about her, ever since I'd seen her ass undulating down the hall in a tight skirt on her first day at Drummonds Publishing. That had been six weeks ago, and since then we'd not spoken about anything outside of work. I thought I'd got the wrong end of the stick at first but after half an hour of loaded conversation she'd leaned toward me and said, "Let's get out of here."

I'd nodded dumbly and she'd whispered, "Go and hail a cab and I'll be down in a second."

"She'll be here soon," I said to the cab driver. A couple lurched out of the door, Nigel wearing a lopsided paper hat, Denise in a crown of green and red tinsel that dangled over one eye. They staggered up.

"Can we share the cab?" said Nigel.

"No, I'm waiting for Agnes."

"Ooh, wouldn't hold my breath, she seemed quite cozy with some bloke," said Denise and shrieked, "Stop grabbing my ass," before boxing Nigel and pulling him away.

I folded my arms tightly across my chest. The red digits on the meter said six pounds forty seven. It's Christmas Eve and I've been tossed over for some bloke, I thought, feeling indignant. Story of my life, I thought, when the door to the building opened again and Agnes came toward me. My joy was short lived however when I saw that the man was following her.

"You don't mind, do you, if we drop Mike off?"

"Sure," I said. He opened the door and cold air blew up my skirt. As he clambered in he stared at my bare knees and I felt tingly as I batted down my skirt. He gave me a crooked smile as he brushed past me.

"Don't think I've seen you before," I said as Agnes climbed in behind him and playfully slapped his backside. My stomach lurched as the sexual atmosphere inside the cab thickened.

"I didn't even know you worked at Drummonds," she said to Mike.

"Legal affairs," he said, as he sat next to me.

"How do you know each other?"

She said vaguely, "We were pretty close at Oxford."

Agnes squashed in between us, reached over and took my hand. "You're frozen," she said. I was about to say, like you care, when she took my hand and slid it down the front of her bra. I almost came in my pants.

"Hey, I'm cold too," Mike said, zoning in on the other breast, but she batted his hand away like a fly that was irritating her. I leaned over and kissed her neck, bit it gently while I moved my hand around so that I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She leaned back, let out a low moan and began to go limp. This time, when Mike shoved his hand up her dress she just lay back and opened her legs a little. I could see the driver's eyes in the mirror looking back at me. I leaned down and lifted the heavy breast until one nipple popped over the edge of the black lace cup. Flicking my tongue against the nipple I felt the motion of the cab, heard her whisper 'yes, yes,' as Mike moved his hand under her skirt.

As the cab driver shouted that we'd arrived I reluctantly sat up and, shivering with excitement leant my cheek against the cold glass. I'd almost forgotten that twenty minutes ago I'd wanted to be alone with Agnes. After tasting those big luscious tits I was so turned on I didn't care if Mike was along for the ride. Okay, I admit it, Mike was going to make the ride a lot more interesting.

But as soon as we got out and started fumbling about for money the spell was broken. And once we were inside Mike's apartment we'd gone back to being three strangers. The effects of the alcohol I'd consumed had faded and for a moment I started to wonder if I'd just imagined the scene in the car.

Mike poured us all large tequilas. "No salt or lemons I'm afraid, never mind eh? Down the hatch," he said, sitting down next to me on the sofa while Agnes stood in front of the fireplace and put her hands up to warm herself from the gas fire. She wore a tight fifties style black dress, that flared out at the waist, and pointed stilettos with daggers for heels. As she bent down to straighten the seams of her stockings I longed to drag my tongue along that seam to see where it took me.

She patted her hair, and turned to Mike. They talked about old friends of theirs, Sally and Bob and whatever happened to Jill? It was boring as hell, but I figured I had nothing better to do, and since neither of them seemed in any particular hurry to be rid of me I decided I would just stay put and see what transpired.

"Didn't you get married recently?" she said, pulling up the cups of her dress over her chest. She was big, probably a D cup, and I fidgeted as I imagined pulling down the dress, pressing my mouth between them.

"Yeah," he muttered.

"So where's your wife?"

"Not here, evidently." I noticed an edgy tone to his voice. Well, who could blame him? He had expected a bawdy threesome and instead he was getting the third degree. She was staring right at him, narrowing her cornflower blue eyes.

"She doesn't mind," she said, "if you play away?"

He laughed. "I'm not sure that sticking my hand up your cunt counts as playing away."

"It all depends on your politics," she said, turning to me. "What do you think?"

I took a gulp of tequila. "I don't know." I said, looking over at Mark who had half closed his eyes and was trailing his hand along his erection, clearly visible in his trousers. "Um, I guess you should know, being as you're the legal expert."

He smiled and opened his eyes, amber colored and fringed with dark lashes. "I suppose it might be interesting to ask your husband what he made of it."

He had got to her then, because she blinked back at him, parted her mouth and left it open. I could tell she was about to deny it, but it was difficult to miss the giant rock on her wedding finger.

Things were getting a little too weird. I guessed they'd had some dalliance in the past, something that was unresolved between them. Well, I hoped they'd be able to thrash it out but I wasn't in the mood to be in the crossfire. I stood up and asked her if I could use her phone to call a cab when she said,

"Actually, I need your help with something." She reached down and opened her handbag, brought out a length of rope.

Mike watched her, mesmerized as she coiled the rope around her hand. Her nails were painted carmine and sparkled in the fire light.

"Still practicing the old rope tricks I see," said Mike.

"The old games are always the best. Where's your bedroom?"

He got up and we followed him into the room. "You had to spoil it," she said, "same as always. You could have had us both," Hey, steady on, I thought, don't I have any say in the matter? "But instead you'll have to be punished."

A wry smile passed over his lips, but the idea evidently appealed to him because he was unbuttoning his trousers and stripping off.

"Am I to be told what I've done?"

"How about we start with you touching me in the car." She opened the handbag again and handed me a leather gag.

"Shut him up, will you," she said. "I've had enough of his chatter."

After I gagged him, while he sat on the edge of the bed, I stripped off. I don't know why because guys aren't generally my thing, but I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. His body was lean and sinewy and I really wanted to fuck him. His cock was hard and ready for me, my insides were aching and I needed to be filled. She was still wearing her dress, pulling things out of her handbag. I had lost patience. I tore off the gag, straddled his face and sank down onto his mouth.

"I suppose that's one way of keeping him quiet," said Agnes as he shoved his tongue into my pussy and a sensation like molten caramel liquefied me. I held onto the metal bars of the bedstead and rubbed myself against him. Even his stubble against my inner thighs only inflamed me more, and I came in great waves.

After that I felt energized and ready to help Agnes with the very specific scenario she evidently had in mind. Although Mike's cock still strained for release she made no move to touch it. Instead she gagged him and tied his hands to the corners of the bed. I should have liked to ram myself on his cock because I was feeling horny again and … blast her, if she wasn't still wearing that darn dress. Impatiently I pulled her onto the bed and struggled to pull the zip down.

"All right, all right," she said, and sat up, "do it gently." I tugged the zip down and slowly, inch by inch it revealed her milk white back intersected by the black bra strap. I pulled the dress down and bit her shoulders. Immediately red marks were left by my teeth. I turned to look at Mike who was staring at us both, sitting near his feet, a gluttonous smile on his face. I brushed the palm of my hand along his cock and it jerked in response.

"Don't," snapped Agnes. "Remember, he's being punished for putting his filthy hands where they don't belong."

I took away my hand, in awe of her glorious nakedness. Her tits were full but firm and emphasized the smallness of her waist. I went up to her and as I embraced her I savored the fact that Mike was watching as I kissed her. She moaned and as I ran my hands between her breasts I noticed a pool of dampness. She pushed me down on the bed and crushed my breasts with hers. I began to sweat too as we kissed each other, long, drawn out kisses, as I breathed her sweet breath and our breasts slipped against each other, and her golden hair tumbled over my face.

I was dimly aware that Mike was saying or rather grunting something through the gag.

She got up off me and shouted, "Shut up! You'd think you were new to all this."

I laughed. "Aren't you going to show him any mercy?"

"I do know one way to shut him up," she said and walked across the room in her heels.

I wondered why she had tied him up since he seemed quite content to lie there with his arms tied up above his head.

"Bend your knees back," she said to him. As he did so she walked between them and squirted some lube on her fingers. She was wearing a harness from which a black cock jutted out. She leaned forward so I could get a nice view of her shaved pussy lips, which were like two puffy marshmallows. I began busily exploring her slit with my tongue as she shoved the cock into Mike's ass, her buttocks pumping rhythmically. I grabbed her ass, caressing it, my fingers moving lower until I found her clit. I teased it while she continued to shove the cock into him until he began to spurt come over his chest she spasmed against my fingers.

That was just the start of it. Next she fucked me with the dildo, then it was my turn to do her. Her orgasmic capacity was seemingly inexhaustible, and by Christmas morning my mouth was numb from sucking his cock and my tongue muscles were strained from eating her out. I wondered how I was going to force my aching mouth stretch itself to form the words of 'Silent Night' at mass that evening, but somehow I managed it.

During the holidays thinking about that evening got me through some of the more tedious family events. I giggled as I thought of her black cock going into his ass, just as my mother was saying grace.

When I got back to work I walked up to her desk. She was wearing really cute fifties style glasses.

"Great glasses," I said. "Christmas present?"

"Yeah, from Mike."

"Oh," I said. "You've seen him again?"

She laughed. "I should think so, he is my husband."

"But you said—"

"I hope you don't feel bad. It was just a game."

Bad? Me? What did I have to feel bad about? "So all that talk, about cheating, was really about you two?" I blurted.

She looked at me sternly. "I think you'll find that because no sexual intercourse took place and because we were both in on it together, I think you'll find that from a legal point of view it wasn't an actual infidelity."

"Hey," I said, backing towards the door, "you don't need to convince me. All I know is that I had a good time."

As I shut the door behind me I thanked God I was single. I was glad I didn't have to resort to such crazy deceptions to commit adultery with my husband or wife or my bit on the side.

This story is copyrighted and may not be posted anywhere without my express permission.